Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2017, 04:09:20 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th]  (Read 23623 times)
mercer007

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:30:34 PM

Is social media bounty still on

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
AndrewBUD

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:35:32 PM

what is the maximum capitalization? Either ICO will continue until the end of ISO regardless of the amount invested? The main thing is that capitalization does not turn out to be too high.

░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███
███▄
████████▄▄
░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀███
░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███████████▀
░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
▀▀▀

░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███████████▀
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
.................Crowdsale - Sep 29th..................
BLOG | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | SLACK | WHITEPAPER
MiBambino

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:49:52 PM

what is the maximum capitalization? Either ICO will continue until the end of ISO regardless of the amount invested? The main thing is that capitalization does not turn out to be too high.

hard cap is set at 200.000 eth, but that will not be reached, I'm guessing by the end of the ICO we'll be at 70.000 Eth, so a circulating supply of about 40 million CAG after ICO, which means a total supply of 100 million.

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
Mokel

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:02:21 PM

ico of the project has reached the wishes of the project we stay waiting for certainty about token to one of the market also I hope the price of the tokens not far from ico price

ninjabiz

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:54:04 AM

DHL ex-CEO is huge news, you have good connection with celebrities, good thing. I am in.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
MiBambino

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:01:34 AM

DHL ex-CEO is huge news, you have good connection with celebrities, good thing. I am in.

I wouldn't consider him a celeb, but rather someone with a gigantic network and a lot of credibility, which is better than a celeb

Sanitough

Activity: 372

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:14:53 AM

I wouldn't consider him a celeb, but rather someone with a gigantic network and a lot of credibility, which is better than a celeb
I agree with that, celebrities are does not really know everything, they just endorse and we love it.
This person has a good background and we know with his experience it will bring more improvement to the project.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄     
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
Obi2024

Activity: 98

IMMLA ICO: September 15, 2017

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:25:06 AM

I am a pre-ico investor in Change-Bank,

I was banned from the telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/GWX8HkLwpOoocINbLXfRtg. (@changebank)

The message below is on the change announcement group on telegram.

--- Sunday, September 3, 2017 ---

[2:50:18 AM] Change ICO Announcements:
For any inquiries please message @changedragos or @cryptogg

Above message means that anyone can contact @cryptogg and @changedragos to make inquiry

I sent a message to @cryptogg on the 19th of September making some inquiries, and he responded asking for more information which i gave.

To my greatest surprise, i discovered that i was banned in the @changebank community, telegram also banned my account for a limited time.

I notified @cyptogg about the ban in the community and ban from telegram and demanded to know the reason for the ban, but @cyptogg has ignored all my messages.

This is not the way to treat an investor in your project.

I am part of the reason why there is ever going to be any Change-Bank in existence and if you treat me this way, you can also treat any other investor in the same manner.

It is very frustrating which is why i took to this thread to register my displeasure about this ugly development.

I demand a full explanation as to why i was banned from the @changebank telegram community and i demand an apology from @cryptogg for ignoring me despite all my request for explanation. I also demand sanction from the Change company to whoever was responsible for this treatment to an investor.

Mitaner

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:28:36 AM

Yes, exactly!

ETH: 0xe4203b516b347E67000B43CA7595C2640b62c99d
Obi2024

IMMLA ICO: September 15, 2017

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:43:08 AM

I am a pre-ico investor in Change-Bank,

I was banned from the telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/GWX8HkLwpOoocINbLXfRtg. (@changebank)

The message below is on the change announcement group on telegram.

--- Sunday, September 3, 2017 ---

[2:50:18 AM] Change ICO Announcements:
For any inquiries please message @changedragos or @cryptogg

Above message means that anyone can contact @cryptogg and @changedragos to make inquiry

I sent a message to @cryptogg on the 19th of September making some inquiries, and he responded asking for more information which i gave.

To my greatest surprise, i discovered that i was banned in the @changebank community, telegram also banned my account for a limited time.

I notified @cyptogg about the ban in the community and ban from telegram and demanded to know the reason for the ban, but @cyptogg has ignored all my messages.

This is not the way to treat an investor in your project.

I am part of the reason why there is ever going to be any Change-Bank in existence and if you treat me this way, you can also treat any other investor in the same manner.

It is very frustrating which is why i took to this thread to register my displeasure about this ugly development.

I demand a full explanation as to why i was banned from the @changebank telegram community and i demand an apology from @cryptogg for ignoring me despite all my request for explanation. I also demand sanction from the Change company to whoever was responsible for this treatment to an investor.

I got an apology from @cryptogg,  still need to know who and why i was banned in the community

autada

Activity: 241

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:16:55 AM

CAG rocks, they raise so much money in short time, I think they will raise 100k ETH eventually, let us see.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Freaks

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:46:01 AM

CAG rocks, they raise so much money in short time, I think they will raise 100k ETH eventually, let us see.

I hope so they will get succeed to raise more than 100k ETH still 19 days left to invest into this ICO. This is life changer project investors has chance to make big profit in future when the service will start working.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
MiBambino

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:35:25 AM

I hope so they will get succeed to raise more than 100k ETH still 19 days left to invest into this ICO. This is life changer project investors has chance to make big profit in future when the service will start working.

They're not gonna get over 60.000 ETH, they're barely getting 1000 ETH a day. Hopefully they can continue their plans with 140.000 eth less than what they planned on raising

silver12si

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:43:05 PM

46,604.005367806638160776 Ether

█▀▀▄  █  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀  █   ▄   █          ▄▀▄    █▄    █  ▄▀▀▀  █▀▀▀  █▀▀▄       ▀▄   ▀▄   ▀▄                         Freelance on the Blockchain                         ▄▀   ▄▀   ▄▀              [ Twitter ]
█  █    █  █    █  █        █▄▀    █        █▄▄▄█  █  ▀▄█  █        █▄▄    █▄▄▀          █     █     █      The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)     █     █     █               [ Facebook ]
█▄▄▀  █  ▀▄▄▀  ▀▄▄▄  █  ▀▄  █▄▄▄  █      █  █      █  ▀▄▄▄  █▄▄▄  █    █       ▄▀   ▄▀   ▄▀                         VISIT US!  |  JOIN BOUNTY!                         ▀▄   ▀▄   ▀▄        [ Announcement
MiBambino

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:31:56 PM

47,115 now, but still a long way to go to the next milestone. I highly doubt they'll even get to 60.000 ETH tbh

small hui

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:49:06 PM

I have the same  but my balance is showing fine.
Gwyn

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:55:57 PM

47,115 now, but still a long way to go to the next milestone. I highly doubt they'll even get to 60.000 ETH tbh

yeah ,i also sure Change project will reach goal, if project success ,will change our life, investors has chance to make big profit in future when the service will start working.

milani

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:07:43 AM

Interesting idea and promissing project!!!!! The prehistory of the project is interesting. I like the team. And the partners of the project - many famous names among them. Liked the promo-video on the website!!!! Very lively and unobtrusively))) Good luck to the founders and developers of the project!! ))))  Smiley

hanifhadzar

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:17:37 AM

They're not gonna get over 60.000 ETH, they're barely getting 1000 ETH a day. Hopefully they can continue their plans with 140.000 eth less than what they planned on raising

still enough time they will get hard cap
with the funds they managed to collect almost 95% before hard cap, I'm sure they will continue the project very well
jayce

Activity: 994

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:09:03 AM

Hello,

May I know who was the designer of your html banner on forum ad?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.