Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:42:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th]  (Read 71105 times)
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:21:03 PM

It seems people are yelling scam on every other thread in bitcointalk now. Bear markets have really done a number in here... I am buying blood on the street, and it's everywhere not just in Change.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vedagnostik

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:17:29 PM

It pleases me to see this project gone to hell, they screwed so many people over with false promises and fake partnerships, and their staff was rude and not helpful at all. Trust in companies that address complaints and take action and responsibility, not in companies that act like they're gonna be the next apple or amazon.

https://medium.com/changefinance/august-card-product-update-838b3c847cf6

Slow development very big reason why it goes to this low level and on other side dev is not communicating the community. This kind of silence always make the situation more critical and we see this bring panic sell and sell pressure increase because of this. But they are giving updates time to time let's see what happen next.

I'm sure we won't be hearing from them again, if we do it'll be to announce something right after the next bullrun has begun so they can sell their own tokens at a little profit. I don't think we'll see original crypto projects win the crypto credit card race now that mastercard is developing its own blockchain based card.

I agree with all of the above. The biggest problem for Chang is a very slow development and poor communication with the community (despite the fact that before the beta version they did a survey). Their coins and product are now not interesting to anyone, and it will be difficult for them to attract attention.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:08:45 AM

At start of this month there was one update in which they wrote good stuff about the tokens. They said token will be tied to company's equity and will be traded as security token on exchanges. If they do this limited supply of CAG is going to explode it. My purchasing is lot more higher and can't reduce the cost now. I will hold and wait if these plans turns to be reality, will be great.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:26:32 PM

It seems people are yelling scam on every other thread in bitcointalk now. Bear markets have really done a number in here... I am buying blood on the street, and it's everywhere not just in Change.

they lied every step of the way, and the reality looks nothing like their roadmap. They scammed the bounty hunters for tens of thousands of dollars, they released false news about partnerships, they banned people from telegram for asking difficult questions. Not a project to invest in, if you're gonna buy blood, buy the good ones (I just bought a few K Aion, thats blood thats worth buying IMO)

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:07:40 AM

they lied every step of the way, and the reality looks nothing like their roadmap. They scammed the bounty hunters for tens of thousands of dollars, they released false news about partnerships, they banned people from telegram for asking difficult questions. Not a project to invest in, if you're gonna buy blood, buy the good ones (I just bought a few K Aion, thats blood thats worth buying IMO)
I agree that they scammed the bounty hunters because they did not give the amount that is due to them.
I don't see this project will grow at the current situation, it's bearish now and traders are looking for a strong coin to protect their money.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Vedagnostik

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

I agree that they scammed the bounty hunters because they did not give the amount that is due to them.
I don't see this project will grow at the current situation, it's bearish now and traders are looking for a strong coin to protect their money.

You are right, participating in the Change bounty program, I lost my time only, the earnings amounted to a penny. Even if they develop the project well, I will not buy their tokens already.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:51:18 AM

You are right, participating in the Change bounty program, I lost my time only, the earnings amounted to a penny. Even if they develop the project well, I will not buy their tokens already.
Bad for those who are not honest with the bounty program because they will loss their reputation forever.
This project did not give the correct bounty and look at Tokenpay, they also scammed the bounty hunters so they slowly dump.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
MiBambino

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:30:32 PM

Bad for those who are not honest with the bounty program because they will loss their reputation forever.
This project did not give the correct bounty and look at Tokenpay, they also scammed the bounty hunters so they slowly dump.

thats how companies these days do exit scams, Change never planned to go the distance, they lured as much bounty participants in so they could get more publicity, then they only paid about 15-20% of the bounty pool, probably sold all the rest, sold their own stash too and left the company to die. If they're still active, its because they want to ride the next bull run to get rid of all their other tokens

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

This is one of the projects which raised money using fancy whitepaper to show how the platform will work in future. They are incompatible to deliver what they raised money for that's why investing in any project which doesn't have MVP or prototype at least is like donating money for to them. They communicate once in a month to show they are still around and that's all. Token is still on two well reputed exchanges that's why I will not call them scam but incompetent suits more better.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:45:05 AM

This is one of the projects which raised money using fancy whitepaper to show how the platform will work in future. They are incompatible to deliver what they raised money for that's why investing in any project which doesn't have MVP or prototype at least is like donating money for to them. They communicate once in a month to show they are still around and that's all. Token is still on two well reputed exchanges that's why I will not call them scam but incompetent suits more better.
I guess, this still have a chance but bad reputation will kill this project in the long run.
They changes the terms on the bounty program and therefore bounty participants did not receive the actual amount due, their incompetence
will lead to the failure of this project, but as always, there's time to correct whatever mistakes they did in the past.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
MiBambino

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:29:25 PM

I guess, this still have a chance but bad reputation will kill this project in the long run.
They changes the terms on the bounty program and therefore bounty participants did not receive the actual amount due, their incompetence
will lead to the failure of this project, but as always, there's time to correct whatever mistakes they did in the past.

they're not active anymore, the bounty scam was the start of their downfall which uncovered a lot of inconsistencies as well as a bunch of lies they told to get so many funding for their ICO

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:23:53 AM

they're not active anymore, the bounty scam was the start of their downfall which uncovered a lot of inconsistencies as well as a bunch of lies they told to get so many funding for their ICO
Usually when they started the project with a scam they will slowly die and I think it's happening now with Change.
As of today, they haven't correct their mistakes and since we are in the bear market now, they will probably not gonna gain investor as people are wiser now.

STUDENTCOIN