Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:36:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th]  (Read 71105 times)
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:40:13 PM

Trying to pick up some Change from Etherdelta, since the project seems solid and so does the team. So... how much was the ico / pre-ico price?

It's very cheap as compare with ICO price 500 CAG for 1 ETH but people selling at low price due to bonus factor and taking their money out for bitcoin fork.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:15:52 PM

Price at etherdelta now is only 0.000869000 CAG/ETH. Most last ICO trading here at about 0,5 of ICO price or evemn lower. But tomorrow CAG will arrive at Kucoin, so it will be more realistic price
xialan_lu

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:29:48 PM

Price at etherdelta now is only 0.000869000 CAG/ETH. Most last ICO trading here at about 0,5 of ICO price or evemn lower. But tomorrow CAG will arrive at Kucoin, so it will be more realistic price
yeah agree with you etherdelta is decentralize exchange not enough trader and volume that can make CAG price fast growth
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:27:07 PM

Why do you think the exchange matters? If people would want to buy it cheap, wouldn't they buy it now from ED? Since it's even easier to dump on exchanges with clear graphical user interface like in Kucoin.
internaldr

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:30:28 PM

Why do you think the exchange matters? If people would want to buy it cheap, wouldn't they buy it now from ED? Since it's even easier to dump on exchanges with clear graphical user interface like in Kucoin.

EtherDelta is really hard to use. The prices are also very variable because they are also low volume. it needs to be traded in a bigger stock exchange.
Darkmen

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:34:24 PM

Attention! Scam project
dmaz

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:49:19 PM

Attention! Scam project

Too early to get salty, man.
Tadic

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:12:05 PM

Attention! Scam project

Let's wait for them to pay bounties honestly. It's too early to throw these accusations.
They collected good money, we should wait and see what they will do with all these money.
Kayaman85

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:26:12 PM

https://steemit.com/changebank/@kayaman/change-bank-recent-ico-project-lies-and-rips-off-it-s-bounty-workers-should-they-be-trusted

Change bank has lied and ripped off its bounty workers. They should NOT be trusted. Be very cautious when doing any business with this project and preferably just avoid it at all costs.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:50:37 PM

https://steemit.com/changebank/@kayaman/change-bank-recent-ico-project-lies-and-rips-off-it-s-bounty-workers-should-they-be-trusted

Change bank has lied and ripped off its bounty workers. They should NOT be trusted. Be very cautious when doing any business with this project and preferably just avoid it at all costs.

take this shit down

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:51:49 PM

They haven't made a statement yet even though there are a lot of people who are already complaining about the bounty they received.
Publicity like this is not good for the reputation of the project, although people who are claiming their rewards are just bounty hunters but they are vital for the success of the ICO, my suggestion is that they have to be transparent and show the spreadsheet to the public.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:01:28 AM

People got their bounty tokens but I haven't received yet. Why don't you send tokens at the same time to all participants? This is unfair, some people already dumped their tokens and took the price down. Meanwhile I'm still waiting for my payment.
I also have not received CAG .. does this have to claim first or how ??
Kayaman85

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:03:59 AM

They haven't made a statement yet even though there are a lot of people who are already complaining about the bounty they received.
Publicity like this is not good for the reputation of the project, although people who are claiming their rewards are just bounty hunters but they are vital for the success of the ICO, my suggestion is that they have to be transparent and show the spreadsheet to the public.

Agreed.

Them not showing the spreadsheet makes it seem like they are ripping us off cause there is zero reason to not show it
Kayaman85

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:06:14 AM

take this shit down

Sorry, took your name off of it. My bad.

Just trying to get change to realize that people arent happy.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:31:27 AM

take this shit down

Sorry, took your name off of it. My bad.

Just trying to get change to realize that people arent happy.
Everyone is not happy, I received just a small amount in signature campaign reward and one thing that I can see which is a problem is that there are a lot of spammers in the signature campaign whom the manager did not even warn.
If I am not mistaken, I can see a participants who posted 100 times in a week which is not in a constructive manner, if they can show the spreadsheet maybe we can review.

STUDENTCOIN