Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:25:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Hero Token[ICO]-The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia | TOKEN SALE FEB 1  (Read 74022 times)
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:04:32 PM

What kinds of profits has pawnhero had since 2015 ?
How many customers have utilized your service ?

Why do you need the blockchain now .. after being in business for a few years already?
It seems like the just using the app and debit card like you are now

What are you planning on using the cash from the ICO for ?

20% hold back of the tokens is very very large, the 2% for bounties is very very small

I like the idea but am wondering why ? Why does this business need the blockchain and a new round of funding

I am not aware of the profits that pawnhero made or the exact number of customers, someone else will have to answer that.

Regarding Blockchain, because if micro-loans are recorded to the blockchain and everyone can access them, then
they can hold those more accountable for bad behavior. Blockchain as a technology, has the potential to address all these innate
intricacies of the lending process.

With the inherent concept of open ledger, decentralized platform, smart contracts and integrated
central database, blockchain achieves transparency, cost effectiveness, regulatory compliance and risk analysis in the lending process.
By reducing manual reviews, data re-entry and systems reconciliation, the system provides the company with immediate cost savings.
Loan data processing can be done exclusively on the distributed ledger reducing risk and increasing transparency and responsiveness,
the technology itself functions like a regulation.

Regarding what the ICO proceeds will be used for, please refer to page 16 and onward from the Whitepaper since the full explanation is too lengthy to be put here.

The Token Distribution

80% of available token are for sale open to the public
 • 3% of available token are for early believers and advisors
 • 2% of available token are for bounties
 • 15% of available token are allocated to the founders for
long-term alignment of interests

While 15% might seem high, it ensures that the team has an incentive to continue to improve Hero Token, keep in mind ETH had 50% premine and look where it is at now. As for the Bounties, the total Pool is close to 2.000.000$, it is one of the largest Bounties ever to be offered on Bitcointalk, if not the largest, I do not understand how you can call that very very low... Even as a percentage, 2% of Total Sold Tokens is very generous, especially considering the high cap.

If you wish to find out more about Hero Token, try and give the Whitepaper a read, it explains a lot of things very clearly, including the reason behind the ICO and much more than that. The PawnHero Team is comprised of 28 full-time employees, besides being backed by companies such as Alibaba or Softbank and people like Nix Nolledo and Paul Rivera, and they are here to do something useful. There are more people with a facebook account than a bank account, that is why this business needs the blockchain and why the blockchain needs this business.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:32:31 PM

OMG This is taking crypto and everything with it to another level. This is what the blockchain revolution is all about, to make finance accessible to ALL and wealth generation extending to those who have not seen the light of day, and if we get involved and help by participating in the token sale, we get rewarded as token bearers. I love it! Count me in and also will wake up and do a blog review and video tomorrow. I am so pumped!!! I am married to an Asian and know that there is so much growth to be exploding there.  Smiley Here is also a nice article as well I found: https://insideretail.asia/2016/03/04/pawnhero-secures-funding-from-kaikaku-others/

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
borand88

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:45:04 AM

https://www.facebook.com/PawnHero.ph/posts/1368696436516901?comment_id=1383030165083528&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D
esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:14:25 AM

I like the ERC20 token, the implementation of smart contracts is very convenient and easy to operate, and the coin concept is also good.
This project worked with a lot of companies?Including alibaba in China? hoping to be successful.
rumex

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:14:59 PM

Hero is breaking new grounds in  southeast Asia reaching out to people that are bankless by making it possible for them to have access to saving and investment.#HeroToken.

I want to be part of this innovation as i have given my support.
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:49:43 PM

Signatures are now live, everyone can now start wearing them!

When you say everyone does that include newbies :-)
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:57:51 PM

Why do you need the blockchain now .. after being in business for a few years already?

20% hold back of the tokens is very very large, the 2% for bounties is very very small

I like the idea but am wondering why ? Why does this business need the blockchain and a new round of funding

I am not aware of the profits that pawnhero made or the exact number of customers, someone else will have to answer that.

Regarding Blockchain, because if micro-loans are recorded to the blockchain and everyone can access them, then
they can hold those more accountable for bad behavior. Blockchain as a technology, has the potential to address all these innate

With the inherent concept of open ledger, decentralized platform, smart contracts and integrated
central database, blockchain achieves transparency, cost effectiveness, regulatory compliance and risk analysis in the lending process.
By reducing manual reviews, data re-entry and systems reconciliation, the system provides the company with immediate cost savings.
Loan data processing can be done exclusively on the distributed ledger reducing risk and increasing transparency and responsiveness,

Regarding what the ICO proceeds will be used for, please refer to page 16 and onward from the Whitepaper since the full explanation is too lengthy to be put here.

The Token Distribution

While 15% might seem high, it ensures that the team has an incentive to continue to improve Hero Token, keep in mind ETH had 50% premine and look where it is at now. As for the Bounties, the total Pool is close to 2.000.000$, it is one of the largest Bounties ever to be offered on Bitcointalk, if not the largest, I do not understand how you can call that very very low... Even as a percentage, 2% of Total Sold Tokens is very generous, especially considering the high cap.

If you wish to find out more about Hero Token, try and give the Whitepaper a read, it explains a lot of things very clearly, including the reason behind the ICO and much more than that. The PawnHero Team is comprised of 28 full-time employees, besides being backed by companies such as Alibaba or Softbank and people like Nix Nolledo and Paul Rivera, and they are here to do something useful. There are more people with a facebook account than a bank account, that is why this business needs the blockchain and why the blockchain needs this business.

Thank you for taking the time to answer all of my questions. I have since read the whitepaper and understand much more about PawnHero.

2 things that I didn't find in the whitepaper are where the items are stored , would this not mean that do need brick and mortar all around the areas they service ?

and how they are sold if the people default on their loans

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

Hero_Token

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 07:05:25 AM

The Token Distribution

Thank you for taking the time to answer all of my questions. I have since read the whitepaper and understand much more about PawnHero.

2 things that I didn't find in the whitepaper are where the items are stored , would this not mean that do need brick and mortar all around the areas they service ?

PawnHero has a high secured centralized appraisal center where all items pawned are stored, monitored 24/7 and is also fully insured throughout the whole loan. The good thing about this is PawnHero does not have to have physical stores in every area covered. Our team picks up  customers' items in their preferred location and once the item is received, it will be delivered straight to the centralized appraisal center. Regarding how the defaulted items are sold, PawnHero also operates its high traffic e-commerce website called https://marketplace.ph/ by PawnHero where the defaulted items become readily available for the public to purchase.

The Raise official account. https://raise.it
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:56:02 PM

Very nice website. The more that I learn the more excited I am about the potential of PawnHero. The nice thing is that this is already a functioning business that is just poising itself to expand

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

greml

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:02:08 PM

Looks very promising. When will this token hit some exchanges?
GlacierBIT

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:44:52 PM

The company has a good introduction, let's see what happens next. I will support in social companies (twitter and facebook).

jerlen17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:41:33 PM

I will join on your twitter and facebook campaign and support Hero Token.. It is a nice project..i am sure it will arise..Goodluck.
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:12:49 AM

The Token Distribution

PawnHero has a high secured centralized appraisal center where all items pawned are stored, monitored 24/7 and is also fully insured throughout the whole loan. The good thing about this is PawnHero does not have to have physical stores in every area covered. Our team picks up  customers' items in their preferred location and once the item is received, it will be delivered straight to the centralized appraisal center. Regarding how the defaulted items are sold, PawnHero also operates its high traffic e-commerce website called https://marketplace.ph/ by PawnHero where the defaulted items become readily available for the public to purchase.
This is a very impressive banking project, with a high security system, hopefully achieve this token sales target and become the largest internet market in the world.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:50:17 AM

A very promising project, this project makes cryptocurrency a higher level, about your concept, do you make southeast asia the main market for this project? Seen internet usage is high enough that occurred in southeast asia, I mean, is it only Southeast Asian people who can join this project?
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 02:31:59 AM

The Hero Token Team has prepared an animated Video for you that can be found here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htRML8-w--c

Don't forget to share it if you would like to support the project

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 03:36:35 AM

From Slack:

"Hi @here,
First off, I would like to thank everybody who has helped us get to where we are today. The response and support we have received in such a short amount of time has exceeded our expectations.

In the past few days, we have encountered several questions regarding the start of the pre-sale.

The date of the pre-sale has not been set at the moment. But all I can share with you for now is that the pre-sale will last for a very limited amount of time, and there will be a cap. And while it is impossible for everyone to participate, if you already know how much you wish to contribute, then you may send me a direct message. We would be happy to see what we can do for you. On a positive note, to all those we already spoke with — your slot is confirmed._

Another question we often receive is, “what is the connection with Alibaba", Alibaba is a LP (Limited Partner) in a fund that together with Softbank that invested in PawnHero last year. For more details you may visit Teddy Himlers' (VP at Softbank back then) LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/teddy-himler-84674719/ it states on his profile.

That said, at this point, we are constantly working hard to spread the word and build hype among a wider audience. At present, the project has been translated into 22 languages — making it convenient for anyone to read the ANN / Bounty and WP in their very own mother tongue. We also created a Chinese (#中文_chinese) and Korean (#한국어_korean) channel here on Slack. Our website, www.herotoken.io is updated regularly, and you can find the links to other languages at the bottom. Additionally, we created an explainer video, which is published on the website. We would appreciate your help to reach even more people. Please spread the word, we have one of the biggest bounty programs on Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088859 it will be worth your time.

If you have any questions, do feel free to message me directly. Otherwise, you may contact @kevinq, our Head of Marketing, @grant for everything around social media and bounties, @myrtandrade if you need help with graphics, psd etc. or @colorlessk as bounty manager, who has been working with us for the past few weeks.

Be very careful. As we reach more people, we have to protect ourselves against scammers who try to fool you. We have not disclosed any wallet address yet. The only way we will make it known is through or official website www.herotoken.io (never through direct message on Slack or Telegram). Please also note that we had some problems with the Telegram group, as such, I am unable to respond to any messages there. We've contacted the Telegram team but are still waiting to hear from them. Meanwhile @colorless is responding to your concerns on our behalf. If you need anything, do not hesitate to message me on Slack. If you come across any scammer, please report them directly to us.

Thanks you and all the best,

David, Co-Founder & Chairman"

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
delpiero10

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:45:51 PM

Looking forward for this ICO. Any more informations about presale?
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 10:24:26 AM

Pre Sale Dates will be announced soon, hopefully to be held in the end of August. If you know about how much you'd like to contribute you can join our Slack and pm @david or @grant

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
zhongzy

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:29:15 AM

Pre Sale Dates will be announced soon, hopefully to be held in the end of August. If you know about how much you'd like to contribute you can join our Slack and pm @david or @grant

hope be quick . there is a lot of project ICO  in August and Sep , i will stay here ,
delpiero10

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:17:36 PM

I will definitely do that, thanks!

It's a very promising project but not many people talk about it...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: