Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:56:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Hero Token[ICO]-The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia | TOKEN SALE FEB 1  (Read 74022 times)
Kenway

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:29:16 AM

Safe haven to notice what did you do in the Philippines and online loans, are now trying to reverse the association of southeast Asian nations, how are you going to hit the blockade of existing, in order to build confidence in your potential customers.While I appreciate your mission, the operating framework.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rekcahxfb_foundation

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CrowdWiz

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:30:57 AM

Date of Pre-Sale

atlast! i was waiting this news fo a long time. i will invest herotoken. is there any whitelist or any hard cap for pre-sale

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

digiworld1

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:34:44 AM

Date of Pre-Sale

atlast! i was waiting this news fo a long time. i will invest herotoken. is there any whitelist or any hard cap for pre-sale

Quote from Hero Token: Doing ur work for you @ColorlessK Grin, please follow with my Thai translation, been sleeplessly working my behind off translating over the weekend man.
for those who are interested in securing their slots for pre-sale, 30% in the first 3 hours, do the following: Direct quote from the company
Please do the following 1) Read #announcements for instructions 2) message to @david with your allocation (number of ETH or other currency) 3) Wait to receive a confirmation
https://www.herotoken.io/
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:53:45 AM

Soon the token sale starts

While the date for the presale is still a secret, we can share with you that the presale will only last for 24h (max. 48h). Extra tokens are offered to those who commit early. During the first 3h of the presale you will get +30% bonus token and +20% if you come late (3:01h-24h). After day one you receive +10% on Day 2 to Day 3.

Example: One (1) ETH is equal to 200 Hero tokens. That means that one Hero token is worth 1/200 ETH. Bonus tokens are allocated on top of the tokens you are purchasing. For example, if you are planning to buy tokens for 50 ETH within the first 3 hours, you will receive 10,000 tokens plus another 3,000 tokens as a bonus (which represents 30% of your 10,000 token purchase), so 13,000 tokens in total.

There will be a minimum of 10 ETH during the presale. No minimum applies after Day 1 (actual token sale). There is no maximum amount you can invest.

Accepted Cryptocurrencies are Ethereum (ETH), ETH Classic, BitCoin (BTC), Ripple, LiteCoin, Waves. If you want to invest in USD, you will need to buy ETH or BTC first.

Have fun and good luck
energ

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:01:13 AM

Date of Pre-Sale

Will the date also anounced here in forum?
And could you give a hint how many time between anouncing and start?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
kotbi

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 07:04:33 AM

You claim that you are backed by softbank and alibaba. Where can I get more information about this please?

████→→       ● BitMEX, trade bitcoin and altcoins using 100X leverage   Use this link to sign up and get 10% off fees for 6 months

████→→       ● BitMEX, 100倍杠杆交易比特币和山寨币  设在香港,提供中文支持, 用此链接开户前6个月节省10%的交易费
Hero_Token

Activity: 185

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 10:20:42 AM

The pre-sale will take place on Friday, September 1, at 8pm (GMT+8)

Singapore 8PM (GMT +8)
Beijing, China 8PM (GMT +8)
Seoul, South Korea 9PM  (GMT +9)
Tokyo, Japan 9PM  (GMT +9)
Berlin, Germany 2PM (GMT +2)
London, UK 1PM (GMT +1)
New York, US 8AM (GMT -5)

For more details visit www.herotoken.io or https://medium.com/@HeroToken/hero-token-pre-sale-date-announcement-a8dc82b9979f

The Raise official account. https://raise.it
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:22:09 PM

WHAT kind of cooperation of Alibaba with your project? I mean what kind of help the Alibaba can provide to the project?

yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:01:53 PM

WHAT kind of cooperation of Alibaba with your project? I mean what kind of help the Alibaba can provide to the project?
yeah, its a key question, i came here just because i heard Alibaba and softbank invest it, i want to know more information
digiworld1

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:47:18 PM

Soon the token sale starts

While the date for the presale is still a secret, we can share with you that the presale will only last for 24h (max. 48h). Extra tokens are offered to those who commit early. During the first 3h of the presale you will get +30% bonus token and +20% if you come late (3:01h-24h). After day one you receive +10% on Day 2 to Day 3.

Example: One (1) ETH is equal to 200 Hero tokens. That means that one Hero token is worth 1/200 ETH. Bonus tokens are allocated on top of the tokens you are purchasing. For example, if you are planning to buy tokens for 50 ETH within the first 3 hours, you will receive 10,000 tokens plus another 3,000 tokens as a bonus (which represents 30% of your 10,000 token purchase), so 13,000 tokens in total.

There will be a minimum of 10 ETH during the presale. No minimum applies after Day 1 (actual token sale). There is no maximum amount you can invest.

Accepted Cryptocurrencies are Ethereum (ETH), ETH Classic, BitCoin (BTC), Ripple, LiteCoin, Waves. If you want to invest in USD, you will need to buy ETH or BTC first.

Have fun and good luck

Presale is starting in 2 days!
digiworld1

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:01:02 PM

yeah, its a key question, i came here just because i heard Alibaba and softbank invest it, i want to know more information

Alibaba and Soft Banks are limited partner invested in Pawn Hero, Hero Token will be another branch of business that further expand Pawn Hero, and also providing un-collateral loans ( riskier than collateral) to individuals using block chain technology to track one credit score. Also, the crowdfund will help with the expansion of Pawn Hero and Hero Token to other countries in Southeast Asia. 
Hero_Token

Activity: 185

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 02:58:07 AM

Singapore 8PM (GMT +8)
Seoul, South Korea 9PM  (GMT +9)
Tokyo, Japan 9PM  (GMT +9)
London, UK 1PM (GMT +1)

For more details visit www.herotoken.io or https://medium.com/@HeroToken/hero-token-pre-sale-date-announcement-a8dc82b9979f

The Raise official account. https://raise.it
Jamesco

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:14:26 AM

Your website https://pawnhero.ph/ is down and not accessible, a red flag and at the very least a very unprofessional look.
HeroToken

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:58:47 PM

Your website https://pawnhero.ph/ is down and not accessible, a red flag and at the very least a very unprofessional look.

We are transitioning server, try without the https 
http://pawnhero.ph - working fine
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:56:28 PM

The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia
#HeroToken
Hero's mission is to revolutionize the banking industry to make credit more readily available and affordable for the unbanked or underbanked, starting in Southeast Asia.

Singapore 8PM (GMT +8)
Seoul, South Korea 9PM  (GMT +9)
Tokyo, Japan 9PM  (GMT +9)
London, UK 1PM (GMT +1)

For more details visit www.herotoken.io
fiorilia

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:48:05 PM

I saw this very large project but no spreadsheet update. What is the calculation of the bet will be at the end of ico. I will join in the slack there might be the latest news for the development of this project. Hopefully there is a luck
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:29:35 PM

Safety Reminder

Security continues to be our utmost priority. As such please make sure whenever you receive a newsletter/email or Slack message (direct or through Slackbot) you verify its content since somebody else might have gained access to our accounts and is sending those emails. The way to verify our information is by checking if those match our only and official website at www.herotoken.io our Slack #announcement channel, Medium page and our Bitcointalk thread. As long as the information are the same and eventually the wallet address is the same on all communication channels you are very much safe.

Read the full article here.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
digiworld1

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:20:32 AM

Anyone joined the AMA session and can share the information? much appreciated!
digiworld1

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:23:24 AM

Safety Reminder

Security continues to be our utmost priority. As such please make sure whenever you receive a newsletter/email or Slack message (direct or through Slackbot) you verify its content since somebody else might have gained access to our accounts and is sending those emails. The way to verify our information is by checking if those match our only and official website at www.herotoken.io our Slack #announcement channel, Medium page and our Bitcointalk thread. As long as the information are the same and eventually the wallet address is the same on all communication channels you are very much safe.

Read the full article here.

There were a number of people in the past sent their ether to wrong address, great security tips from Hero Token man. Will share this on reddit man.
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 12:37:43 PM

Dear Hero Token community,

Given the increased potential of regulatory implications our group has decided to take a very conservative route, doing another code audit and potential update of the white paper to make sure we follow the right track. For that reason we decided to delay the token pre-sale initially scheduled for Friday, September 1 while we go through that process.

We appreciate your patience. Please wait for further announcements.

Thank you for your continuous support.

Your Hero Token Team

Read also on: Medium

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: