Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:41:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Hero Token[ICO]-The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia | TOKEN SALE FEB 1  (Read 74022 times)
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:39:56 PM

The project has gained a lot of attention in the media and on the slack channel, which is a good sign for the project as surely many investors will be involved in selling the upcoming Token. I am happy to be a part of this project and hope the project will be successful.

Yes OK. but when does the ico start? one reads nothing about it . the dev does not write. only the people write here
an information on the beginning of ico would be great . do you know the start date .
the slack-channel one can also not always believe because there too many false messages come

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 02:03:48 PM

The project has gained a lot of attention in the media and on the slack channel, which is a good sign for the project as surely many investors will be involved in selling the upcoming Token. I am happy to be a part of this project and hope the project will be successful.

Yes OK. but when does the ico start? one reads nothing about it . the dev does not write. only the people write here
an information on the beginning of ico would be great . do you know the start date .
the slack-channel one can also not always believe because there too many false messages come

Pre-sale will be announced beforehand.  But it should not be held in the next few days, and when it will start, the official announcement will be distributed on every channel, until then do not trust anyone claiming pre-sale has started. Currently the team is taking care of all the compliances so they don't have to worry about this after ICO is over

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:26:01 PM

Pre-sale will be announced beforehand.  But it should not be held in the next few days, and when it will start, the official announcement will be distributed on every channel, until then do not trust anyone claiming pre-sale has started. Currently the team is taking care of all the compliances so they don't have to worry about this after ICO is over
I hope the team can work properly and promptly deliver a decision on the delay that is done now. Many participants of bounty can't wait to hear the delay expires. Hopefully this project really promising and did not respond to the message
ysakay

Activity: 616
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:04:39 PM

Hero_Token

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 06:06:24 AM

Hello there ysakay, that email is a slack reminder set by scammers. Please disregard.

Always remember:

1. Be mindful of scammers on Slack. They might tell you the pre-sale is live while it actually isn’t. They may also pretend to be of the Hero team.
2. Do not trust ‘Reminder’ Slackbot messages.
3. Slack might send you notifications via Email if you are offline. Those might be fake too.
4. The only official website is www.herotoken.io (known fake websites use .co and herotokens with an "s")
5. Always check #announcements channel.
6. Check our official Medium profile: www.medium.com/@herotoken
7. Only information which are published on 4, 5, and 6 it should be considered legitimate.
8. Send an email to tokensale@herotoken.io prior to making any contribution

Thank you and stay safe,

Your Hero Token Team

The Raise official account. https://raise.it
JamesIV

Activity: 238

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:49:51 AM

is this because China ban ICO? Can you give information about pre-sale. Next month?

Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:05:39 PM

yes exactly.wann the sales go. the eth are already ready  Grin
is there already an appointment ? 15.9 or 20.9  ? or later ? many people are already waiting for the pre-ico / ico
digiworld1

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:42:14 PM

Hello there ysakay, that email is a slack reminder set by scammers. Please disregard.

Always remember:

1. Be mindful of scammers on Slack. They might tell you the pre-sale is live while it actually isn’t. They may also pretend to be of the Hero team.
2. Do not trust ‘Reminder’ Slackbot messages.
3. Slack might send you notifications via Email if you are offline. Those might be fake too.
4. The only official website is www.herotoken.io (known fake websites use .co and herotokens with an "s")
5. Always check #announcements channel.
6. Check our official Medium profile: www.medium.com/@herotoken
7. Only information which are published on 4, 5, and 6 it should be considered legitimate.
8. Send an email to tokensale@herotoken.io prior to making any contribution

Thank you and stay safe,

Your Hero Token Team

Good reminder, everything in slackbot is scam.
ICOmagazine

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:47:40 AM

Our latest article  Smiley

Hero Token – Enlarging the Future of Banking in Southeast Asia
https://icomagazine.com/hero-token-enlarging-the-future-of-banking-in-southeast-asia/

narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:51:35 AM

Our latest article  Smiley

Hero Token – Enlarging the Future of Banking in Southeast Asia
https://icomagazine.com/hero-token-enlarging-the-future-of-banking-in-southeast-asia/

Great News for Hero Token! One of the current hottest ICO.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:00:44 PM

We can see that a lot of scammers are on every ICO announcements . They try to collect the money in place of the team who create the ICO. We must be very careful. And sometimes an ICO can be a scam too... So it is not easy to know what is real or not.
I hope Hero Token will be able to start his ICO and be successful. This project is very promising.
digiworld1

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:37:48 PM

We can see that a lot of scammers are on every ICO announcements . They try to collect the money in place of the team who create the ICO. We must be very careful. And sometimes an ICO can be a scam too... So it is not easy to know what is real or not.
I hope Hero Token will be able to start his ICO and be successful. This project is very promising.

Yep, one must due diligent and conduct a through research prior to investing. As with any investment, there is also risk and return.
kursigoyang

Activity: 239

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:32:04 PM

good project to invest. They have a lot of teams to answer existing questions and also this is a gambling project, I follow this thread because this is ICO that will be great
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:06:07 PM

It seems there are many Filipinos in this project. Can they deliver? I believe it's a first serious attempt for the Filipino cryptocurrency industry.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
anang ala habibillah

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:21:53 AM

this project is very good and interesting. this project can have a positive effect for the people of Asia. let's join here. Hero Token [ICO] PRE-SALE
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:09:14 AM

this project is very good and interesting. this project can have a positive effect for the people of Asia. let's join here. Hero Token [ICO] PRE-SALE

where is the token sale? I can not find anything. also not on the site . or did you write it only to increase your post ?
i have been waiting for the beginning. should start already 2 weeks ago .
or does not the ico come anymore?
mico

Activity: 172

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:57:55 AM

It seems there are many Filipinos in this project. Can they deliver? I believe it's a first serious attempt for the Filipino cryptocurrency industry.
You can believe in Filipinos. they are the only country in south asean serious with bitcoin and other crypto world. They have many service and I known we can easy buy bitcoin or exchange to fiat in their country

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:03:14 AM

where is the token sale? I can not find anything. also not on the site . or did you write it only to increase your post ?

I am waiting for few days too. Maybe have to hang around longer in their slack for more updates.
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 03:25:43 PM

I am waiting for few days too. Maybe have to hang around longer in their slack for more updates.

The ICO and Pre-Sale will come.

The team is currently working very hard to come into compliance with all the new recent developments in the crypto world. When everything is finished, the pre-sale will be announced.

But the pre-sale should not be within the next few days, and will nonetheless be announced prior.

If you see messages from slack such as "Hero Pre-Sale has just started, here is contract address" it is fake, the tokensale will not be announced with a few hours beforehand. So please, do not send any kind of contribution to any ethereum address before triple-checking.

Since this project garnered a lot of interest, it unfortunately also lured a lot of scammers, so we all have to be careful.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
digiworld1

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:40:27 AM

Thats the question for the future. We all can speculate but one must conduct research prior to investing. As for serious attempt to cryptocurrency industry, its every country attempts to utilize this young blockchain technology, which also lots of scam ICO pop up with a white paper and a wish list that just wants to raise money from people. Can they deliver? I dont know, but they have done darn pretty well since the parent campany, Pawn Hero, started two years ago and now the main online pawnshop in the Philippine, and also backed by Softbank, Alibaba, just to name a few.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: