Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:32:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:14:11 AM

Im very excited for the launching of hearthy in the market hopefully this hearthy have good effect here in the philippines so that can easily know the record of the patient using this apps called hearthy

Im also from the Philippines , me too Im very excited in the launching of hearthy . Im excited to know what will happen to the medical industry of the Philippines when they avail and use such a a good product like Hearthy. I know this ICO will help bigtime the Pilipino citizen when it comes to keeping  medical records.

Well I believe this ICO will make a big impact to the medical industry of Philippines and Mexico , just try to imagine having an apps that can help us hold and record data that is related to your healthcare.  Im more than excited to see and use this apps , I know it will help Filipino and Mexican people to have an easy life in having an access to their own medical records
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhaichi11

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:40:49 AM

I just wonder what if the government does not approve the project? Do you have backup for a solution? how do you get our government approved?

i don't see any rejection from the hearthy by the government..its help people a lot for a very quick consultation via mobile apps this is our needed  Cheesy

though the token is decentralized, goverment may issue guidelines and rules pertaining the use of altcoins in ph but  what ive read, the hearthy project may help lifting the standard of healtcare by providing personal healthcare records and i think the government is not against but advocate of betterment of society.
Me also, I don't see anything malicious and supicious about Hearthy. I do not see any reason to become the government a hindrance to its introduction to market. If the government will see the goodness of this platform, I think and I hope they will raise funds to support it.
definitely hearthy will attract investors and gain funds.

I really believe so , Hearthy is one of the ICO that really have a good intention to the consumer , they want to help the country Philippines and Mexico . I think this one of the reason why investors attract and lure. Surely it will gain funds . 

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:48:37 AM

[NEW] Blog Post on Medium

It's demo time

Please, check it out : https://medium.com/@hearthy/its-demo-time-c96bd66b5798

Screenshots :

Good Day sir , I  just happen to go and check your new publication , and I see your Screenshots , Im wondering what is the purpose of the treatments in your application ? Im really sure it has good purpose but Me and maybe some of the member of this forum want to hear from you the real purpose and what can that "treatments" can do or will do the the patient ?

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:09:17 AM

What can Hearthy do for you ?
Let’s say for example did you have minor medical conditions and you don’t usually go to the doctor.
1.- Do you have kids ? You might need Hearthy.

How?
Simple.
1.- We will provide you with telemedicine consultations for your kids 7/7 24/24.

Q:I understand it's about Minor Medical Conditions. But can you make sure that the children do not need to see or touch them? it is like doing the things that we are commonly seen in Hospitals. like basic check-up? See their eye and checking their heathbeats etc.? Please give me some idea's to be able to understand it clearly and some assurance for me and for other people want to trust and welcome Hearthy.
yes im also thinking about this. there are lots of procedure that needs to be done in person, like what you said the doctor's cant check the heart beat in a computer consultation. hope we will get answer for this thank you.

Hearthy offers a telemedicine service which is a new approach or concept of providing consultation in the way of telecommunications such as telephone, chat and video. One of the main goal here is to overcome distant barriers and to improve access to medical services, this technology was develop to reach remote patients living in the rural areas.

For example a kid got sick and you can't defined it and got panicked, the one thing you will do is go directly on a nearest clinic or hospital and what if they are close, have a lot of patients that needed attention, you are on remote area that time and your kid was really doing fine after seeing a doctor in a couple of minutes because you didn't know what is the right treatment but with the use of telemedicine you can always make a consultation any time and any where you needed or requested with the help of medical experts. The advantages using this service are more convenient or accessible care for patient, saves on healthcare cost and better quality patient care.

Thanks for the time and explanation. Sorry for the short time I have, to read and search all the updates of Hearthy Co. I admire your ability to study well and give some time for Heathy Co. I have almost no questions right now, because Dr. Juan is right that all the information and answers we need to know are in Medium, Whitepaper Etc. Aside from a question that gives me anxiety, we see that Hearthy Co's target is reaching the Rural areas of their mission. so it's good for us to look at other major problems of remote areas like Internet connection and speed. How are the places where people can not afford to buy their own cellphone, laptop or own computers? I know that these things are not my problems. But I only thought of people living in a very difficult place in the country, Does Hearthy be just for people with their own cellphone, laptop or tablet which can download Hearthy apps? Or does Hearhty have plans to make a station with a Unit that can be used by citizens in the time needed?

achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:09:37 AM

Before you ask something I highly recommend to read the whitepaper to for you fully understand what hearthy is or what their goal. Don't forget to download it. Let's keep supporting hearthy.
i agree with you, if have a question related on hearthy make sure that you read their whitepaper or else research it on the internet. Keep support to hearthy

Totally agree. Most of our questions can be found in the whitepaper. Also you may search it on the internet for more source of information.
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:20:22 AM

I just wonder what if the government does not approve the project? Do you have backup for a solution? how do you get our government approved?
Most countries doesnt need this kind of solutions to have a license, so you can operate in free way as long as you dont break any rules regarding patient information or medical practise. We have already worked in Europe, LATAM an SE ASIA, legislations are different but our arquitecture sure will fit on all.

this project wants to provide a better healthcare system on our country (phillipines) i dont see that hearthy will be having a problem with our government infact the president wants to fix the system and have a heart to help the people. hearthy and the president share the same goal, so i think this project will be having a warm welcome here in phillipines.

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:22:26 AM

If we can read and take some time to read the website of Hearthy you can see there what are the services of Hearthy , First is "Affordable access to healthcare" , the next one is "Empowering patients" , then "Ownership of data and user centric KYC" and they added there the what they called "Open Research".

I learned so many things in their website try to check it . http://hearthy.co/
Yeah there so much to learn by means of reading on their sites and articles about Hearthy. They created sites, open some forums and chat box and also they start publishing some articles for the sake of future users to become familiar in Hearthy.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:52:32 AM

Some hearthy facts:just in case some readers stumble on this thread thinking what the project is about

Q: What is hearthy?
A: Decentralized, open and sustainable ecosystem to improve health care access to everyone, regardless of income.

Q: How hearthy works?
A: The proposed ecosystem will consist of:

Protocol: Personal Health Record (PHR)
A Coin: Hearthy token will be called HER to empower ecosystem
A Suit: open source tools and application which will boost the traction of the protocol and create the first generation of services.

Q: What problem is hearthy solving?
A: Hearthy will greatly improve the following:

1. Affordable health care for everyone , since PHR are typically expensive, hearthy platform is an open source which is free to download that dont requires license to pirchase.

2. Empowering patients - Heathy's ecosystem puts the control of medical records in the hands of the patient themselves. Patient decides who become their own health care advocate and can easily transfer to different health care providers even with diffrent IT system and architecture

3 Ownership of data and user centric KYC
Patients can customize privacy settings and sharing options of their medical records, can give access to health care providers and researchers in exchange of tokens/cashback premiums

4 Safe and Secured
By design, hearthy ensures the highest level of security for private data. At the same time, health care providers becone truly accountable when joining the ecosystem

5 Open Research
Accessing data can be tough for researchers. Hearthy solving it by creating an aggregated anonymous repository of data which can give researchers and developers an invaluable pool of information to create predictive models and healthcare applicationand solve health problems

If you want to learn more/be updated, ask questions or simply support hearthy, you can check the links given below:

Website (updated with alpha version of demo apps):
https://hearthy.co

Twitter: https://twitter.com/hearthyco

Slack: https://slack-invite.hearthy.co/

Github: https://github.com/hearthyco

Medium: https://medium.com/@hearthy

Telegram group (you can download app on google play): https://t.me/joinchat/FH65F0IDyxLajpe-Kp6ecw

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:00:34 AM

I've seen the Hearthy's mobile application for Telemedicine consultation and it looks great, comes with Patient side and Physician side. Even though they decided to start small, for me their first step, is a great/big step towards to the goal they aim for to help us. Little suggestion if you may, i hope they include an option to track clinics/hospitals affiliated to Hearthy around the users area so that they can choose what is the nearest and most convenient branch for them to go to in case of physical consultation is necessary.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 10:12:08 AM

I've seen the Hearthy's mobile application for Telemedicine consultation and it looks great, comes with Patient side and Physician side. Even though they decided to start small, for me their first step, is a great/big step towards to the goal they aim for to help us. Little suggestion if you may, i hope they include an option to track clinics/hospitals affiliated to Hearthy around the users area so that they can choose what is the nearest and most convenient branch for them to go to in case of physical consultation is necessary.

I really like your suggestion, the idea about the map/location so that users can go to the most convenient and closest branch for them. an option for global positioning system, a waze like app, would be perfect here.

Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:18:35 AM

Before you ask something I highly recommend to read the whitepaper to for you fully understand what hearthy is or what their goal. Don't forget to download it. Let's keep supporting hearthy.
i agree with you, if have a question related on hearthy make sure that you read their whitepaper or else research it on the internet. Keep support to hearthy

Totally agree. Most of our questions can be found in the whitepaper. Also you may search it on the internet for more source of information.
Yeah but some of us still have their confusions about Hearthy. They said that they already read those articles and visited those sites and blogs. But those questions and confusions will not be answered is the one who's answering is us the members itself. I'm just saying that maybe it is better if the devs will answer it.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 11:51:23 AM

[NEW] Blog Post on Medium

It's demo time

Please, check it out : https://medium.com/@hearthy/its-demo-time-c96bd66b5798

Screenshots :

Good Day sir , I  just happen to go and check your new publication , and I see your Screenshots , Im wondering what is the purpose of the treatments in your application ? Im really sure it has good purpose but Me and maybe some of the member of this forum want to hear from you the real purpose and what can that "treatments" can do or will do the the patient ?

The picture of application above is for demo only, i don't know if the application is final and if they will include the "treatments" in the app so regarding to your question here's what I've seen in the website medium @hearty: "Treatments - Ongoing or programmed medicine schedules"

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:15:03 PM

I think some of the private hospital here have this medical record unlike to the public hospital had manual. If hearthy release in the market some of the people will give medical records using apps not only the private hospital and also the public had beneficiaries.

gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:26:43 PM

are you sure that the hearthy apps you are releasing have no problems? I'm just worried about the problem if it works. did you try that? thanks for entertaining my question. more power to the team!

contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:41:15 PM

For those who are asking about the Hearthy security protocols. I have found a good read on their Medium.

Some key points –

They will store the data under these following regulations:
- Double Authentication
- Logs of Access for reading/editing data
- Encryption with public and private keys (as Hearthy is blockchain-based supported)
- Revocable access rights and patient consent for every step of the way (I remember I posted about this on the previous pages)

Blockchain will ensure the security by managing the access, logs for traceability and sooner the biometric information of the user.

Read more about it in this link: https://medium.com/@hearthy/titre-6944e36d145e
For me this was such a beautiful idea thank you creepyjas. i would love to read this and for those who are in need this kind of situation kindly read this.

contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:54:26 PM

are you sure that the hearthy apps you are releasing have no problems? I'm just worried about the problem if it works. did you try that? thanks for entertaining my question. more power to the team!
I think they dont launch the hearthy apps if they have a problem. just be updated to hearthy and keep supporting.

samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:55:47 PM

Can you just ive a summary of what this all about. The text is too long and complicated for the layman the understand.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:02:21 PM

I think some of the private hospital here have this medical record unlike to the public hospital had manual. If hearthy release in the market some of the people will give medical records using apps not only the private hospital and also the public had beneficiaries.
Yes your right using the hearthy apps public or private hospital will benefit Because they can easily check the medical records But the main reason of this apps is to save more time and better manage their illness of the patient.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:03:25 PM

I just ask here because the Philippines is not the same as other countries with their own doctors. I'm just worried about the apps you're releasing. Can some doctors be able to just one account? according to my readings These applications have two different sides: one patient and one physician. i hope my question will be answered. thanks you

enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:07:25 PM

how people will afford or use the system?? do they just download it from the internet or do they need to buy a membership to successfully use the app?? i wonder how much the cost of getting the membership... thanks... more power hearty..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: