Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:19:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:09:26 AM

I'm really investing my time and effort on this token. Not only it is a potential source of profit but it will aid more people in the process. May the devs keep us updated with news on the app testing and other progress.

It's quite unusual to see some investor doing it for the people than money. I applaud you for that valiant effort.

It is important that you devote time to gain knowledge about a certain token before you join their ICO. I know you do not want to waste your hard-earned money to something ponzi scheme.

thats the reason why he invested in hearthy project! he is assured that his money will not go to ponzi's like other companies using cryptocurrencies to extort money from people

As a team we are really concerned about some very irregular things going on the so-called crypto space, specially pump and dump schemes and ponzi-like schemes. All promoters on the project have a great reputation to mantain and we dont want to waste it. Thats why we want to prepare the ICO in a good way.

That is why I salute you and the Hearthy team for taking it seriously with those shortcomings in our Health sector. I know this would be hard and may take a long time but I believe you are doing your very best to find solutions for our convenience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:28:12 AM

I'm very much excited with the mobile app. Just like me that I have much time to spend in the clinic or hospital, with this app, its so very convenient and easy for me to consult with assigned physician. I'm just wondering though if on this app are need to register and with cost?
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:47:20 AM

how much have you guys raised till now during presale?
same question how much raised and where contract address for tracking funds
up! nobody answered the question.
As far as I know, they will not going to show the amount being raised on the presale. They will show it when the ICO started. But if you need some information about their presale, you can visit their website. It stated there the duration of the presale and also the miminum and maximum cap.
why they not transparent with regards to pre sale? does it even make sense to hide the amount of pre sale tokens?

Hello the conditions on the presale are stated on the website and on the blog https://medium.com/@hearthy/hearthy-ico-and-presale-terms-5362d9fd9e24
Regarding the amount raised, we have just opened the whitelist, the wallet and smart contract are still not open, that is why we cant state the amount raised, but we have like 70 interested investors on the Presale.
It's good to know that there are 70 investor interested on Presale, It means this project has been successfully sounded in the ears and it's beautiful in the eyes of the ivestors. Oh! Noted for that reasons that is why you guys can't state the amount raised. But I feel that you are doing your best to provide those information that We need to Know or to be aware to the condition of this project. By the way 70 is not bad and it's good number. Congratz Sir and Thank you for the Transfarency  Grin

midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:21:04 AM

I'm very much excited with the mobile app. Just like me that I have much time to spend in the clinic or hospital, with this app, its so very convenient and easy for me to consult with assigned physician. I'm just wondering though if on this app are need to register and with cost?

there apps available and its free when you subcribe will conduct a monthly fee $4 allowing a certain number of monthly consultation.

lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:32:44 AM

I'm really investing my time and effort on this token. Not only it is a potential source of profit but it will aid more people in the process. May the devs keep us updated with news on the app testing and other progress.

It's quite unusual to see some investor doing it for the people than money. I applaud you for that valiant effort.

It is important that you devote time to gain knowledge about a certain token before you join their ICO. I know you do not want to waste your hard-earned money to something ponzi scheme.

thats the reason why he invested in hearthy project! he is assured that his money will not go to ponzi's like other companies using cryptocurrencies to extort money from people

As a team we are really concerned about some very irregular things going on the so-called crypto space, specially pump and dump schemes and ponzi-like schemes. All promoters on the project have a great reputation to mantain and we dont want to waste it. Thats why we want to prepare the ICO in a good way.

Yeah, those schemes are affecting the legit ICO's and its reputation. However, we can see that Hearthy is a real and dedicated ICO which is seriously exerting a lot of effort for the development of the program. Hearthy will positively gain it's objective and success in the future.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:53:51 AM

I think so. You need to register on the app. As as i said on my previous topic, the application itself is like your database where you can access your medical records. On the financial aspect. I think it would be much more affordable than the other competitors on the market.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:31:36 AM

I think so. You need to register on the app. As as i said on my previous topic, the application itself is like your database where you can access your medical records. On the financial aspect. I think it would be much more affordable than the other competitors on the market.

Yea, you will need to register because it is required to access the app and to protect your data. Yes, it will cost Hearthy token to use the app once it's officially out in the market. Probably the trial version will be the one that's free to use.
midaslordes

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:59:23 AM

I know that this app will be a big help for us and for someone busy and i think this app will help many people including me and far as i know that this app is easy to use

i agree with you no need to travel to go in hospital using the app its very convenient to the patient..

midaslordes

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:05:41 AM

What is the advantage of hearty among the other medical company?aside from using the app for consulting the health.

meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:42:15 AM

if you dont have HER tokens you can use your cellphone credits in exchange of HER tokens.

Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:46:49 AM

[NEW] Blog Post on Medium

It's demo time

Please, check it out : https://medium.com/@hearthy/its-demo-time-c96bd66b5798

Screenshots :
So user friendly, like it! What platforms do you support? only iOS?
i think it can be downloaded in android too.

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:44:17 PM

What is the advantage of hearty among the other medical company?aside from using the app for consulting the health.
the advantage of this hearthy is you will know whenever you are your own medical record, and also easy to use this, i think this is the most good offer than the other medical company.

onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:00:20 PM

the advantage of this hearthy is you will know whenever you are your own medical record, and also easy to use this, i think this is the most good offer than the other medical company.
the other company thier using a hospital website you can see also your health status the pending only,but unlike hearthy they have a on apps and you will know also bill history condition treatment etc,

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:13:30 PM

What will happen to tokens after being used for the services?

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:16:30 PM

the other company thier using a hospital website you can see also your health status the pending only,but unlike hearthy they have a on apps and you will know also bill history condition treatment etc,
thier anyone can try the apps in ios and apk already?thier anyone also know other apps like hearthy?
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:07:24 PM

[NEW] Blog Post on Medium

It's demo time

Please, check it out : https://medium.com/@hearthy/its-demo-time-c96bd66b5798

Screenshots :

Does this Hearthy app is free to use or it is subscription-based in order to use all the features?
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:37:48 PM

Please enlighten me further, from what I have read, the patient has the control over his own data. This data will then be stored in the blockchain which will be available according to the patients data privacy preferences. Hence, his data can be used by researchers and medical practitioners alike. Furthermore, the patient will have less problem explaining when going to another health care provider because his data can be easily accessed through the blockchain.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:49:38 PM

there apps available and its free when you subcribe will conduct a monthly fee $4 allowing a certain number of monthly consultation.

Thanks for the information, I'm not feeling well this past 3 days that's why I'm not update to this amazing project. A monthly fee of 4$ a month is not expensive, that's good!
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:23:40 PM

The app was good because one of the purpose is they are not only to solve all the medical condition but also handle the clinical situation. I am amazed by this project a lot since it talk about health.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:29:04 PM

As we can see the hearthy are slowly doing the project because they wanna sure the things will be great and satisfied us and I believe that slowly but surely. This project will surely be success.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: