Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:13:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:54:57 PM

I know hearthy will provide such a good services on the people. My question is .. will it be good enough to say that the price of their services meet the standards of the customers?
That will depend on the patient's financial capability, we haven't known yet what will be their target level in society but it is clearly stated on their white paper that their services will be cheap and affordable. I just hope people like me who don't much have in life can avail their services and since our population in the Philippines is quite great it will be a good opportunity to Filipinos as well as Mexicans to seek medical assistance with a quality service for an affordable price.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:59:55 PM

Finally, the project is not just for raising money! What about prototype?
Hello, plz check our alpha at our site https://hearthy.co

Hello guys, visit Hearthy Website now. You can experience the different character as ( demo as a patient ) or ( demo as a physician ).
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:05:09 PM

Hello guys, visit Hearthy Website now. You can experience the different character as ( demo as a patient ) or ( demo as a physician ).
I saw that on their website as well but you need to sign up first, it will be a good chance for others who are interested in this project to try demo for their future medical services.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
smith136

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:05:59 PM

I saw that on their website as well but you need to sign up first, it will be a good chance for others who are interested in this project to try demo for their future medical services.
I just tried the demo, it is really easy just an email and password and you are good to go. First I fill up a form and I was shock with this first and second surname and base on my research it is Spanish based name and since I am a Filipino we are accustomed to middle name which is the second surname so I was confused at first and the months are in Spanish.
I'm looking forward for a tagalog translation since the target operation will be here in the Philippines. Goodluck to hearty Smiley

jonland22

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:14:56 PM

I just tried the demo, it is really easy just an email and password and you are good to go. First I fill up a form and I was shock with this first and second surname and base on my research it is Spanish based name and since I am a Filipino we are accustomed to middle name which is the second surname so I was confused at first and the months are in Spanish.
I'm looking forward for a tagalog translation since the target operation will be here in the Philippines. Goodluck to hearty Smiley
that would be amazing if they can provide tagalog translated app Smiley
im not good in englishor other langauge so it will be convenient for people like Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:30:53 PM

thank you for your project. because it's faster to take medicines here in my country that we know as one of the slowest process of treatment. i hope this project is more meditative for medicina in my country.
Yeah we all now in other country there have a slow process of treatment specially on public hospital  that why this project is very useful for everyone to easily access their medical records.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:33:43 PM

I know hearthy will provide such a good services on the people. My question is .. will it be good enough to say that the price of their services meet the standards of the customers?

Well compare to other existing healthcare system the Hearthy offers less price using their platform, also they already hired some professionals to join their ecosystem and it will increase as the community grows.

Hearthy also allows their users or patients to submit a review/comment on the selected medical practitioner so they can monitor if everyone using this platform has satisfy their needs with the right price.
I think yes, for sure hearthy done a research and survey to know the needs of their customers. That's why hearthy has a lower price compare to other healthcare system.  It simplify the need of medical needs.  Also,  hearthy have partnership with the professional healthcare providers to provide the service that will meet the needs of customers.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:05:14 PM

Good thing to mention those language. It can be hindrance if we can't understand the label that we must fill- up. Hopefully this will gonna fix soon as possible. Thanks in advance.
jonland22

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:12:07 PM

That is good news, maybe the dev or the team from hearty is originally from spain or somewhere whose mother toungue is spanish. I am pretty sure they will release the app that is fully translated into english so that everyone could understand  Cheesy

☁   Casper API   ☁
smith136

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:43:13 PM

Good thing to mention those language. It can be hindrance if we can't understand the label that we must fill- up. Hopefully this will gonna fix soon as possible. Thanks in advance.
I only remember months that is in Spanish language since you will put your birthday for your personal information. well it just a sample form and to be honest as a Filipino our language is a bit the same because of our history with Spaniards so I understand it quickly. If the hearty company is originally from Spain, it feels good that businessmen or professionals from Spain choose Philippines because we know that we have a long history from them, this is a start of a good relationship between these countries Smiley

jonland22

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:07:56 PM

I only remember months that is in Spanish language since you will put your birthday for your personal information. well it just a sample form and to be honest as a Filipino our language is a bit the same because of our history with Spaniards so I understand it quickly. If the hearty company is originally from Spain, it feels good that businessmen or professionals from Spain choose Philippines because we know that we have a long history from them, this is a start of a good relationship between these countries Smiley

I see, i thought most of text written in the demo app are in spanish but have you tried the physician side demo? maybe all written there is in english Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
smith136

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:23:49 PM

I see, i thought most of text written in the demo app are in spanish but have you tried the physician side demo? maybe all written there is in english Smiley

I did not try mate since I am not a physician and it is my least concern for them though maybe some other time I will test their demo app for physician side if you really want to know the contents, you can actually try it yourself it is free  Cheesy

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:48:44 PM

how people will afford or use the system?? do they just download it from the internet or do they need to buy a membership to successfully use the app?? i wonder how much the cost of getting the membership... thanks... more power hearty..
i guess you can easily download it, but you need to pay for the apps if you want to use it. if im not mistaken hearthy said that they will be using the cellphone credit in exchange to HER token since our country which is the philippines is not fully aware about the blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Maybe some premium features need to pay with HER to use.
or you can able to pay using credit card..or thru any bayad center in town

Yea but if we are able to adapt with the app, people will probably learn how to use it. You don't need to become fully educated with blockchain and cryptocurrency to use the app. Once it's out, I can tell that there will be instructions and seminars on how to use the app without studying the whole structure of blockchain and yes, HER can be purchased using mobile phone credits and that option will make it easier for people without knowledge about the crypto to use Hearthy.

By the way, "Bayad Center" is a jargon to other people here in the forum since it's a local outlet in PH. Another term for it is "Outsourced Payment Collection."

im not saying that people need to be fully educated in crypto and blockchain before using the apps. im saying that there's another way of payment which is the "cellphone credit" SINCE the phillipines is not fully aware about the crypto and blockchain.

I see. Thanks for correcting me. I have overlooked your point. Anyway, isn't it nice that Hearthy will be available for all users as it will be easier to avail because of the option that it HER can be bought using mobile credits? One of the pros of Hearthy in terms of service-to-marketing balance.
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:30:51 PM

how people will afford or use the system?? do they just download it from the internet or do they need to buy a membership to successfully use the app?? i wonder how much the cost of getting the membership... thanks... more power hearty..
i guess you can easily download it, but you need to pay for the apps if you want to use it. if im not mistaken hearthy said that they will be using the cellphone credit in exchange to HER token since our country which is the philippines is not fully aware about the blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Maybe some premium features need to pay with HER to use.
or you can able to pay using credit card..or thru any bayad center in town

Yea but if we are able to adapt with the app, people will probably learn how to use it. You don't need to become fully educated with blockchain and cryptocurrency to use the app. Once it's out, I can tell that there will be instructions and seminars on how to use the app without studying the whole structure of blockchain and yes, HER can be purchased using mobile phone credits and that option will make it easier for people without knowledge about the crypto to use Hearthy.

By the way, "Bayad Center" is a jargon to other people here in the forum since it's a local outlet in PH. Another term for it is "Outsourced Payment Collection."

im not saying that people need to be fully educated in crypto and blockchain before using the apps. im saying that there's another way of payment which is the "cellphone credit" SINCE the phillipines is not fully aware about the crypto and blockchain.

is the cellphone credit payment that you are saying is the Gcash which jack ma tried when he was in the philippines?

The mode to access premium services on Hearthy is token which is named HER. The token will be used for check ups, doctor's opinion and so much more. Gcash is not like any crpyto it has some resemblance but not totaly the same.

HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:57:28 PM

all i can say to this project is that they want people to be connected in medical services, by giving them a convenient application that will provide easiness to everybody, this will help each everyone of us to be more cautious on our health. they can monitor their own health by using this app.. thanks to hearty

It will be a big help to all the people who can avail this kind of application , less hassle and they have an access to their own medical files. I know everybody here in the forum are all excited for the launching of application in the market . Im sure it will have a big impact in the medical industry.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:09:30 AM

Well compare to other existing healthcare system the Hearthy offers less price using their platform, also they already hired some professionals to join their ecosystem and it will increase as the community grows.

Hearthy also allows their users or patients to submit a review/comment on the selected medical practitioner so they can monitor if everyone using this platform has satisfy their needs with the right price.
I think yes, for sure hearthy done a research and survey to know the needs of their customers. That's why hearthy has a lower price compare to other healthcare system.  It simplify the need of medical needs.  Also,  hearthy have partnership with the professional healthcare providers to provide the service that will meet the needs of customers.

Great move for the team of Hearthy , they first have a research that is why we come up with the concept of having a medical record for easy transaction and access for the files . Also they caught the attention of the member of this forum because of the good concept and service that Hearthy will or can give to their consumer. I believe that it will become a successful project. Im so excited for it .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:33:56 AM

Hearthy is an application who focus in holding and recording files that is related to our healthcare or issues. By the use of Hearthy , all the patient that will avail this application will guarantee an access to their own files.
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:46:18 AM

Is it possible to use the hearty tokens to buy your prescription medicines and/or over the counter medicines? Also, can it also be used as a means of paying a medical practitioner's fees or your hospital bill as well?

i think this is way to far for hearthy for now. there is no cryptocurrency today that is accepted in a pharmacy maybe in the near future

Agreed. Maybe after quite sometime Hearthy might be able to expand and bring in pharmacy to its service. There is no limit when Hearthy starts for expansion for they will surely bring more and more users.

bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:53:24 AM

Having Hearthy application will lessen the burden of going to hospital and request for your own medical history or record. To be added it will conserve time because you can check your files in Hearthy application whenever or wherever you need your own record. Im rooting and expecting that this project will become successful.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:56:55 AM

thank you for your project. because it's faster to take medicines here in my country that we know as one of the slowest process of treatment. i hope this project is more meditative for medicina in my country.
Yeah we all now in other country there have a slow process of treatment specially on public hospital  that why this project is very useful for everyone to easily access their medical records.

They will improve overall healthcare once it is launched. As for now the services limited to medical records and check ups. Who knows in the near future they might collaborate with big pharmaceutical companies to provide medicine for a cheap price as a part of their app or Hearthy in general.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: