Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Aave/ETHLend - Decentralized Lending DApp - The Game Changer - All info Updated  (Read 43853 times)
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:37:22 PM

Hello everybody. The information is reliable? What will the coins burn? If this happens it will certainly be a great success for the coin. We'll wait for the good news.

Why did you decide that developers will burn tokens in the near future? I have not seen such announcements

Based on his quoted post, I believe he misinterpreted identifyuser's post by (mis)understanding his words of 90% as "90% of all (lend) coin will disappear" while in our conversation, identifyuser actually refers to coins as in tokens and other cryptocurrencies.

And to answer your question, I looked at the whitepaper link provided on the OP and they state that they won't do a burning. They will still do a buyback, but the bought coin will be airdropped to active users instead of being burned.
Yes you are right, of course I meant 90% all tokens of all projects and not just LEND
nikolya1989

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:20:33 PM

Who restrains the fucking growth of this fucking coin? Dev, are you fucking kidden me? Your fucking bots do not give a normal trade! What's the point in keeping the price low when the whole market grows? FUCKERS !!!!
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

Who restrains the fucking growth of this fucking coin? Dev, are you fucking kidden me? Your fucking bots do not give a normal trade! What's the point in keeping the price low when the whole market grows? FUCKERS !!!!
Why did you decide that someone is holding back growth? I do not see that market has grown, in my opinion it is in deep correction
banivur

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:49:48 PM

You guys have created a very amazing project, do you guys have media or business partners globaly that will promote your product?
mustandine

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:14:32 PM

Versatile and (because of that) promising project, good luck.
nikolya1989

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:35:06 PM

Why did you decide that someone is holding back growth? I do not see that market has grown, in my opinion it is in deep correction

The price is artificially restrained by the bots. It does not matter how much you buy, the bots at the same time equalize the price and do not allow it to grow. You can check it yourself. The price automatically falls.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:39:13 PM

The price is artificially restrained by the bots. It does not matter how much you buy, the bots at the same time equalize the price and do not allow it to grow. You can check it yourself. The price automatically falls.

More like gradually falls, and I have an impression that the bounty distribution is the main culprit. With 2 mlns distributed each week, there is a higher and higher chance of bounty hunters dumping. I started to consider if it will be better if we let them loose at once, we'll drop, then we pick up where we left.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

More like gradually falls, and I have an impression that the bounty distribution is the main culprit. With 2 mlns distributed each week, there is a higher and higher chance of bounty hunters dumping. I started to consider if it will be better if we let them loose at once, we'll drop, then we pick up where we left.
Bounty hunters received only a small portion of all tokens, they are unlikely to be able to greatly reduce the price
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:35:04 PM

Bounty hunters received only a small portion of all tokens, they are unlikely to be able to greatly reduce the price

Their cumulative can, as they have a total of 2,000,000. If we are unlucky, we will get a batch of weak hand and all of them dump.

And actually, IIRC, although I haven't consult to the spreadsheet to confirm this, up to week 3, there are those users with huge bounties, the ones who receive around 200,000++. So yeah, these kind of bounty hunter can damage the price somewhere in an unfortunate scenario.

Although, the result is quite the opposite. IDK if it is related or merely coincidental, but the price got a nice movement on this payday.
Riptex

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:51:59 PM

We'll see. I like the project, it can help many people and provide many new opportunities. Hopefully it can establish itself before their competitors.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:29:59 AM

We'll see. I like the project, it can help many people and provide many new opportunities. Hopefully it can establish itself before their competitors.

I agree with you in this, but the team needs to work harder, because there are many more projects unveiling day and night with different strategies and concepts.
Camus

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:40:51 PM

I agree with you in this, but the team needs to work harder, because there are many more projects unveiling day and night with different strategies and concepts.
I think there are no serious rivals for ETHLend with such a large volume of loans
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:14:52 PM

Wow! Glad I got out when I did. I thought the loss back then was big. Crazy how a couple of little bounties making up less than 2% of total coins is justification of 60% drops for some "dignitaries" on this board. I would hire some Devs - it may help help the price.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:05:18 PM

Wow! Glad I got out when I did. I thought the loss back then was big. Crazy how a couple of little bounties making up less than 2% of total coins is justification of 60% drops for some "dignitaries" on this board. I would hire some Devs - it may help help the price.

On 2nd thought...this price looks too good to pass up. bounty sales should be about finished now. This is the only solid decentralized lending platform. Salt is not decentralized. Still plenty of room for competitors without taking any fire in this newborn industry.

I repeat, Wow! Glad I got in when I did. I think the gains here are going to be big. Crazy how a couple of little bounties making up less than 2% of total coins created this bargain sale at 60% off. I would hire more Devs - this is going to grow out of control quickly.

Wink

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:39:38 PM

On 2nd thought...this price looks too good to pass up. bounty sales should be about finished now. This is the only solid decentralized lending platform. Salt is not decentralized. Still plenty of room for competitors without taking any fire in this newborn industry.

I repeat, Wow! Glad I got in when I did. I think the gains here are going to be big. Crazy how a couple of little bounties making up less than 2% of total coins created this bargain sale at 60% off. I would hire more Devs - this is going to grow out of control quickly.

Wink

Not finished yet, the bounty sales (and by sales, I believe you mean distribution) happen for 2 millions worth of LEND every week
Camus

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:30:25 PM

I saw the price reached 10 cents yesterday, please tell me what was the price on ICO?
Rezalyt

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:40:10 PM

I saw the price reached 10 cents yesterday, please tell me what was the price on ICO?
on the first page is written
LEND TOKEN PRICE:   30 000 LEND = 1 ETH
(price includes 20% bonus tokens for all pre-sale participants)
cd74reg

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:45:28 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 03:55:59 PM by cd74reg

Wink

Not finished yet, the bounty sales (and by sales, I believe you mean distribution) happen for 2 millions worth of LEND every week

I appreciate the reply but 2 million released each week is not much compared to the total circulating supply. According to my calculations, after 10 weeks, only 2% of total supply would be released as bounties (2 million per week with 1 billion coin supply). Also, I find it seriously hard to believe that every bounty holder would sell their new tokens especially after seeing how high it was a month ago.  

I am dense and sometimes and it takes a little while for me to figure things out but now I understand why the large sell orders have been sitting just above the last trade for almost a month now. Artificially holding price back and using bounties as the "cause" while the smart money stacks. I watched a trade yesterday where a block of 1 million tokens was for sale about 40 sats higher than the last price. It scared people off and the price dropped about 25 sats lower than last price then a huge buy order came in and the sell order quickly disappeared before getting executed. All I know is that I feel very fortunate to get back in at .10 fiat.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:46:12 PM

--snip--
I appreciate the reply but 2 million released each week is not much compared to the total circulating supply. According to my calculations, after 10 weeks, only 2% of total supply would be released as bounties (2 million per week with 1 billion coin supply). Also, I find it seriously hard to believe that every bounty holder would sell their new tokens especially after seeing how high it was a month ago.  

I am dense and sometimes and it takes a little while for me to figure things out but now I understand why the large sell orders have been sitting just above the last trade for almost a month now. Artificially holding price back and using bounties as the "cause" while the smart money stacks. I watched a trade yesterday where a block of 1 million tokens was for sale about 40 sats higher than the last price. It scared people off and the price dropped about 25 sats lower than last price then a huge buy order came in and the sell order quickly disappeared before getting executed. All I know is that I feel very fortunate to get back in at .10 fiat.

That "large sell orders", do you mean sell and buy wall? A wall is actually not something that need a "cause" (or "excuse") to be present in an orderbook. It is there, and every body know its presence, it exist to help maintain and support the price of coins. AFAIK, a lot (if not all) exchange has buy and sell wall, either created by their bot or a whale trying to keep their assets steady.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:21:38 PM

The price recently is going high, is there any news or am I missing anything? Some answer please. Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: