Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:02:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Aave/ETHLend - Decentralized Lending DApp - The Game Changer - All info Updated  (Read 43855 times)
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:44:18 PM

The price recently is going high, is there any news or am I missing anything? Some answer please. Thanks
You didn't miss anything, just look at the January chart, and you'll realize we're just regaining our positions.
nguyen0806

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:32:02 PM

ethlend is good project. I am using their platform and believe that this type of application can go farther in near future
tientien1

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:37:22 PM

Can borrowers make partial payments? How does it affect the remaining collateral?
When I say partial payment, I mean prior to the installment date.
camargoherrera

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:37:52 PM

Does the new collateral call system take into account if some of the installments have been paid already? I mean that if collateral value went below the original loan amount but was still higher than the loan amount that is unpaid, then there would be no collateral call available right?
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:38:33 PM

Does the new collateral call system take into account if some of the installments have been paid already? I mean that if collateral value went below the original loan amount but was still higher than the loan amount that is unpaid, then there would be no collateral call available right?
Currently installments are not taken in to account. However, on the next upgrade will be.
Fantastic Great news ! Bravi! Nolvia thanks for sharing a such great news !!
kevinantonio

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:38:56 PM

Currently installments are not taken in to account. However, on the next upgrade will be.
Ok, yes I hope that will be introduced soon because it would really suck if the borrower has paid 5/6 installments and then suddenly the token price would drop and the collateral was lost.. Is there anyway to prevent the lender of using the collateral call? For example could the borrower add some collateral to prevent the loss of his tokens? I think the collateral call is important way to secure the lender but equally important would be to secure that the borrower has a fair chance of not losing his collateral tokens.
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

This is like a much cooler btcjam.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:11:01 AM

Ok, yes I hope that will be introduced soon because it would really suck if the borrower has paid 5/6 installments and then suddenly the token price would drop and the collateral was lost.. Is there anyway to prevent the lender of using the collateral call? For example could the borrower add some collateral to prevent the loss of his tokens? I think the collateral call is important way to secure the lender but equally important would be to secure that the borrower has a fair chance of not losing his collateral tokens.

Interesting question. I think dev and the team really have to do some work here, to guarantee all of this. Although I see this project going up. And up.
tientien6

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:02:56 AM

Correct. Since we use 20% of the fees collected on the platform to buy LEND back from the market it creates an incentive for the lenders and borrowers to use our platform. This accelerates user adoption and since LEND entitles 25% discount, the lenders and borrowers would prefer to purchase LEND from the market before going to ETHLend. Therefore, the more users there are, the more demand for LEND eventually is due to the discount and the fact that we need to constantly purchase it as well from the market.

We believe that it makes more sense to reward the users for increasing volumes and therefore increasing the demand on LEND, than rewarding token holders directly, without adding value to the platform. Moreover, we are more safe from the securities regulation.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:08:10 AM

The price recently is going high, is there any news or am I missing anything? Some answer please. Thanks
You didn't miss anything, just look at the January chart, and you'll realize we're just regaining our positions.

They have platform already? And giving loans to people? Or when will be start of working platform?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:15:18 AM

They have platform already? And giving loans to people? Or when will be start of working platform?

You can check their site, it's been running for couple of months now, and funding hundreds of eth. They require you to install metamask in order to get in, though, just a precaution.
SubcomMarco

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

Yes, you probably missed a pump being staged by former miner and self-appointed cryptocuttency expert Tom Gentile from Cryptocurrency Windfalls operating with Mike Ward from Money Map Press. Look for a video promoting EtherLend as an Alt that will go to $5.00 soon.
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:07:06 PM

I think you missed a lot because the project has already given out loans for several million
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:39:00 PM

This coin has shown some strenght this morning and expecting to have a second day on the green side. Small timeframes already above all EMAs and waiting for the Pullback on 1H timeframe.
Yza_azY

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

This coin has shown some strenght this morning and expecting to have a second day on the green side. Small timeframes already above all EMAs and waiting for the Pullback on 1H timeframe.

This coin go 1$ Smiley fast... the dapp work and next 30 day we can see the new UX!

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
         ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄██████████████████▀ ▀███████▄
     ▄██████████████████▀    ▄████████
    ██████████████████▀    ▄███████████▄
   ██████████████████    ▄██████████████
  ████████████████ ▀██▄   ▀██████████████
  ███████████████▄   ▀██▄   ▀████████████
 ▐████████████▀ ▀██▄   ▀██▄   ███████████▌
 ▐███████████▄    ▀██▄   ▀██▄████████████▌
 ▐█████████████▄    ▀██▄ ▄███████████████▌
  ▀██████████████▄    ▀██████████████████
   █████████████▀    ▄██████████████████
    ▀█████████▀    ▄███████████████████
      ███████▄   ▄███████████████████
        ███████▄███████████████████
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
[ Slack ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ]
▬▬ [ Bounty ] [ Facebook ] ▬▬
[ DAPP Thread ] [ ICO Thread ]
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:34:17 PM

I think you missed a lot because the project has already given out loans for several million

Really? And what conditions for loans they have? How i can get loan? And how much % they charge for giving loans?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
tientien1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

We are even currently having discussions with other blockchain startups. However, we want to establish only such partnerships with a technology that we see as fit to use in our DApp in the near future. We do not want to form partnerships solely for the purpose to gain more popularity for our token sale. We want to build relationships on a healthy basis and only when we see that there is really an edge for it.
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:14:06 PM

I see a lot of big events planned for March, waiting for the big growth for coin! Moreover, the project is serious
nikolya1989

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:34:36 PM

This coin go 1$ Smiley fast... the dapp work and next 30 day we can see the new UX!

Coin go to 5 cents. Nothing can save him.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:50:10 PM

I see a lot of big events planned for March, waiting for the big growth for coin! Moreover, the project is serious

Dev team devoted to this project so they are trying their best to make this best platform. Latest update proves this how big potential there. Look at this update congrats for this great achievement.

https://blog.ethlend.io/ethlend-selected-as-a-finalist-for-2018-lendit-fintech-industry-awards-cacced26a633
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: