Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:49:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW  (Read 235822 times)
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 08:28:16 PM

I have been mining for about 5 hours with 3kh and i only got 800 coins... something is wrong with payments on pool side?
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 08:33:49 PM

Dev,

Would you please check this tx d8753202aa0a6fe4aa64d3bd8a0b506f37001c406104f4fe2e5032049640dd2e

The coins refuse to confirm Sad

On my wallet it has no transaction time, only amount...

Thanks.

I have the same issue with the same TX D8753202AA0A6FE4AA64D3BD8A0B506F37001C406104F4FE2E5032049640DD2E

Amount: 1,344.00 INTNS

Same here:
15/8/2017, 18:08:27   f4cf3b44dcc196ef755ba604b3cc9abb10bba45343de4c3411eb26072c60252a   3000.0000   

mkl59

Activity: 115
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:43:13 PM

Hey dev pool problem? blok not catch  Huh
felipelago

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:48:04 PM

Our Pool
 Hash Rate: 763.00 KH/sec
 Block Found: about an hour ago
 Connected Miners: 161
 Total Pool Fee: 0%
 Block Found Every: 35 seconds (est.)

Crap coin, crap pool.
dont have 1 day and have many problems...
you guys dont earn nothing because blockchain go down, no one is fiding any block.
Xdragon

Activity: 543
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:57:42 PM

Zotac 1080 AMP extreme.. giving 412 H/s only.. Why is that ? too low i think

I am using 7777 block..
Use 5555

Miners, Please use port 5555 or 7777. With port 3333 we are flooding pool with low dif shares.

Which one to use 5555 or 7777 ? How to know ?  Huh
if you are asking this, than 5555  Grin  Unless you have large mining farm, then use 7777

For 6 x RX 480 for example how much is better ?  Huh Grin
Use 5555
sstercan

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:11:25 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 10:24:46 PM by sstercan

what is the problem with blockchain? last block created 1 hour ago. is it belongs to pool or blockchain?

edit : from slack
this is not how i saw this going at all but i would stop mining now if i were you.
due to the chain issues i am going to reissue a new genesis block and you will need to re-download the miner. unfortunately, i discovered not long ago that some enterprising individuals tried to overtake the base block chain before we opened mining. that issue in conjunction with the bad txn payment issues from pool means a do-over... :disappointed:
i will re-compile all EXE's and reupload now, will take some time. very sorry for the troubles everyone.
valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 11:04:51 PM

Hello all,

What a wild ride this has been...

If you are a newcomer, you need not read this post.

If you have already downloaded the INT wallet or miner, you will need to unfortunately re-download. My sincere apologies for the troubles.

I have re-uploaded the Windows miner and GUI wallet and am working on compiling and uploading the rest.

After you re-download, you need to delete your data directory -- on Windows, this is %userprofile%\appdata\roaming\intensecoin, on linux and Mac, it's ~/.intensecoin

After you re-open the daemon or miner, you will need to most likely point it to a seed node with the correct blockchain by using this command:
Code:
./intensecoind --add-exclusive-node 192.124.18.154:48772

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
panya11302

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:15:37 PM

Dev,

Would you please check this tx d8753202aa0a6fe4aa64d3bd8a0b506f37001c406104f4fe2e5032049640dd2e

The coins refuse to confirm Sad

On my wallet it has no transaction time, only amount...

Thanks.

I have the same issue with the same TX D8753202AA0A6FE4AA64D3BD8A0B506F37001C406104F4FE2E5032049640DD2E

Amount: 1,344.00 INTNS

Me too

Amount: 9,347.00 INTNS
vozphongtom

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:23:33 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 06:44:32 AM by vozphongtom

i try connect but pool not working , i can't mining this pool
do you have any pool  other ?
Gevurah

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:50:23 AM

Hello all,

If you have already downloaded the INT wallet or miner, you will need to unfortunately re-download. My sincere apologies for the troubles.

I have re-uploaded the Windows miner and GUI wallet and am working on compiling and uploading the rest.

After you re-download, you need to delete your data directory -- on Windows, this is %userprofile%\appdata\roaming\intensecoin, on linux and Mac, it's ~/.intensecoin

After you re-open the daemon or miner, you will need to most likely point it to a seed node with the correct blockchain by using this command:
Code:

After that

03:49:21.216228 INFO [5.164.27.158:10211 INC] Sync data returned unknown top block: 365 -> 569 [204 blocks (0 days) behind]
a-b80

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:04:34 AM

Hello all,

Code:
It deleted coins?
tardnoggle

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:15:59 AM

From the slack channel earlier today:

intense-valiant

this is not how i saw this going at all but i would stop mining now if i were you.
due to the chain issues i am going to reissue a new genesis block and you will need to re-download the miner. unfortunately, i discovered not long ago that some enterprising individuals tried to overtake the base block chain before we opened mining. that issue in conjunction with the bad txn payment issues from pool means a do-over... :disappointed:
i will re-compile all EXE's and reupload now, will take some time. very sorry for the troubles everyone.

Everything is running smoothly now although the stratum difficulty it sky high.
TheKryptonian

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:17:01 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 10:18:41 AM by TheKryptonian

Wait can some dev properly answer this:

Is the entire launch from roughly 11 hours ago useless, and has been replaced?

So not only did you waste a bunch of peoples' time and mining - I know I stayed up late where I am to make it to this launch - you did a ninja relaunch?

Will my old wallet address work?? I was mining to that wallet overnight, having set all my miners and then gone to bed.  Way to screw over a whole 11 hours of my mining if not.

Your team was insightful enough to set a countdown timer for your launch the first time, so that it was a fair launch.  Even if you needed to restart your blockchain again, why the hell wouldn't you make it a fair launch by telling people you would be re-launching at a set time?

Basically, you saw fit to screw over anyone not online in slack at the time you made this decision?

Edit: for those still reading here, devs have made some announcements that may justify the instant re-launch.  Whether they handle it properly remains to be seen, but please read on to that point before making up your mind on this launch

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
tardnoggle

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:22:45 AM

So not only did you waste a bunch of peoples' time and mining - I know I stayed up late where I am to make it to this launch - you did a ninja relaunch?

Will my old wallet address work?? I was mining to that wallet overnight, having set all my miners and then gone to bed.  Way to screw over a whole 11 hours of my mining if not.

Your team was insightful enough to set a countdown timer for your launch the first time, so that it was a fair launch.  Even if you needed to restart your blockchain again, why the hell wouldn't you make it a fair launch by telling people you would be re-launching at a set time?

Basically, you saw fit to screw over anyone not online in slack at the time you made this decision?

You're going to need to download the updated wallet and yes, unfortunately, that is the case. Valiant mentioned that they were going to try and figure out a way to smooth over the issue, but shit happens... I lost coins too. I'm sure that they will update the ANN when they have the chance, I'm not sure what time it is where they are. The pool is back up and it's only to block 385 right now. It's still early, you can get back in or you can be angry and go mine something else. Can't do anything about what happened.
a-b80

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:33:47 AM

You're going to need to download the updated wallet and yes, unfortunately, that is the case. Valiant mentioned that they were going to try and figure out a way to smooth over the issue, but shit happens... I lost coins too. I'm sure that they will update the ANN when they have the chance, I'm not sure what time it is where they are. The pool is back up and it's only to block 385 right now. It's still early, you can get back in or you can be angry and go mine something else. Can't do anything about what happened.
Shitcoin?
TheKryptonian

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:33:53 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 10:18:07 AM by TheKryptonian

I realize shit happens in terms of mining not always going smoothly.  This isn't the first time one of my machines has been doing something useless overnight (due to my fault or someone else's).  But a ninja re-launch with almost no explanation here is the unacceptable part.  You sound like you know what you're doing, so obviously you're not stupid enough to miss the exponential significance of getting in at block 50 vs. 380.  This is basically a windfall to anyone who was on slack at the time.

But yes, I get it, I can either complain, or I can move forward.  I'm complaining first because other people who come to this forum should see how this was handled.  How this was handled reflects on the future prospects of this project, in terms of how the devs will make decisions and communicate issues when they hit other bumps in the road (which all coins do).  

By the way, I bet at least 25% of the miners on the pool right now are still mining to their old addresses, which is probably just burning coins?

Edit: what would have been so hard about announcing a coin re-launch to occur 12 hours from when the problems started?

Edit 2: for those still reading here, devs have made some announcements that may justify the instant re-launch.  Whether they handle it properly remains to be seen, but please read on to that point before making up your mind on this launch

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:38:32 AM

so many newbie account fund here , what's up dev?
tardnoggle

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:41:17 AM

I realize shit happens in terms of mining not always going smoothly.  This isn't the first time one of my machines has been doing something useless overnight (due to my fault or someone else's).  But a ninja re-launch with almost no explanation here is the unacceptable part.  You sound like you know what you're doing, so obviously you're not stupid enough to miss the exponential significance of getting in at block 50 vs. 380.  This is basically a windfall to anyone who was on slack at the time.

But yes, I get it, I can either complain, or I can move forward.  I'm complaining first because other people who come to this forum should see how this was handled.  How this was handled reflects on the future prospects of this project, in terms of how the devs will make decisions and communicate issues when they hit other bumps in the road (which all coins do).  

By the way, I bet at least 25% of the miners on the pool right now are still mining to their old addresses, which is probably just burning coins?

Edit: what would have been so hard about announcing a coin re-launch to occur 12 hours from when the problems started?

It might not all be lost, back up your .wallet file.

https://prnt.sc/g8zu8f
ca3aH

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:42:07 AM

what? Restart? Bad work?

Ho, вoт, чтo интepecнo, были y ниx дeньги, и кoличecтвo этиx дeнeг нe yмeньшaлocь и нe yвeличивaлocь. Cдeлaны oни были дaвным-дaвнo из мeтaллa нepжaвeющeгo и тяжeлoгo. И были oни пo фopмe в видe пиpaмидoк, и нe былo нa ниx ни цифp, ни бyкв, тoлькo блecк. Oтлил иx зoлoтыx дeл мacтep, пo зaкaзy cтapeйшин oпpeдeлeннoe кoличecтвo. Пpи этoм, кoличecтвo пиpaмидoк  былo тaкoe, чтoбы вceм xвaтaлo. И cтapым, и мaлым, и, ecтecтвeннo Зpeлым. Macтep yмep, a ceкpeт изгoтoвлeния дeнeг был yтepян. Taк чтo в этoй cтpaнe, кoличecтвo дeнeг ocтaвaлocь пocтoянным. И нe былo coблaзнa иx yвeличивaть или yмeньшaть.

Cтяжaтeльcтвo зa этим нapoдoм cкaзoчным нe вoдилocь, и дeньги xpaнилиcь в дeтcкиx кoмнaтax. Дeтвopa любили c ними игpaть, нe ocoзнaвaя, чтo этo мepa oбмeнa, и чтo в кaждoй пиpaмидкe ecть дoля тpyдa иx poдитeлeй. Чтo в пиpaмидкe зaключeнa нeкaя энepгия, кoтopyю мoжнo oбмeнять нa eдy, oдeждy и пpoчиe цeннocти.
   Ho oднaжды cлyчилocь нeoбъяcнимoe… У ceмьи xлeбoпёкoв дeньги в нoчь oднy иcчeзли caмым cтpaнным oбpaзoм. Beчepoм eщё были, a yтpoм иx нe cтaлo. Cнaчaлa дyмaли, чтo кpaжa этo, нo дeньги эти тaк и нe вcплыли нигдe. Hиктo нe cтaл пoкyпaть пpoвизии и oдeжды бoльшe, дa и y тpaктиpщикoв выpyчкa нe yвeличилacь.

Из oбopoтa гopoдcкoгo пpимepнo чeтвepть дeнeг иcчeзлa, чтo cкaзaлocь нa дeлax тopгoвo-финaнcoвыx.
 И cocтoялcя cxoд cтapeйшин, и былo пpинятo peшeниe yпpaзднить дeньги. Paз тaкoe пpoизoшлo oдин paз, тo этo вeдь мoжeт и пoвтopитьcя? И cтaли люди жить бeз дeнeг. Heпpивычнo этo, кoнeчнo, нo cтaли. A имeющиecя дeньги-пиpaмидки y вcex coбpaли, пepecчитaли, дa и пoд aмбapный зaмoк.

И нaчaлcя тoвapo-ycлyгa-oбмeн. Oбмeнивaли oни peзyльтaты cвoeгo тpyдa дpyг y дpyгa, нo кaзaлocь им, чтo oни, кaждый в oтдeльнocти, yпycкaeт “cвoю выгoдy” в oбмeнe. Кaждый cтapaлcя paбoтaть пoмeньшe, a пoльзoвaтьcя peзyльтaтaми чyжoгo тpyдa пoбoльшe. И нaчaлcя yпaдoк.

Bидя этo, cтapeйшины нa oчepeднoм cxoдe peшили cлeдyющee: pacпилить пиpaмидки имeющиecя нa poвныe чacти и paздaть из в тoй пpoпopции, в кoтopoй oни были изъяты из oбopoтa. Taк и пocтyпили, тoлькo вoт ceмья xлeбoпeкoв ocтaлacь ни c чeм. И, тeм нe мeнee, дeньги зaкpyжилиcь пo cтpaнe вмecтo бapтepa и вce вepнyлacь нa кpyги…
netballz

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:48:34 AM

so i have lost 60k coins???

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: