Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:44:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW  (Read 235822 times)
korm

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:58:40 AM

scammers

Sorry to hear that you feel that way because you did not receive the airdrop. I know that you are upset and I understand why. However, that does not make our project a scam.

you have not fulfilled your part of the contract. so you are scammers. now I'm not so sure about your project as before. if you can not perform an elementary, then how are you going to produce the finished product

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnwarren12

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:02:55 AM

scammers

Sorry to hear that you feel that way because you did not receive the airdrop. I know that you are upset and I understand why. However, that does not make our project a scam.

you have not fulfilled your part of the contract. so you are scammers. now I'm not so sure about your project as before. if you can not perform an elementary, then how are you going to produce the finished product

Did you complete all the steps mentioned? Can you prove that?

Let our AI bot trade for you on the best signals in the market. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3384090.msg35646168#msg35646168

PM me for details.
korm

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:07:18 AM

scammers

Yes. And they got everything they needed. But because they screwed up again, they do not want to fix it
cleder

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:44:26 AM

@ThePigwee are you able answer to questions?
I see that you don't want answer.
If you are not competent to answer questions, just say so.
ThePigwee

Activity: 181
Merit: 46

Lethean COO

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:09:34 PM

I’m not sure why you believe me to be incompetent or unable to answer questions. I have answered any questions I have been asked.
ThePigwee

Lethean COO

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:10:46 PM

scammers

Yes. And they got everything they needed. But because they screwed up again, they do not want to fix it

Again, I apologize. Your information wasn’t able to be validated. You will not receive the airdrop.
cleder

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

I’m not sure why you believe me to be incompetent or unable to answer questions. I have answered any questions I have been asked.
Really?
For example, where is answer... for... this::

I have asked you like five times to clarify why I failed in airdrop and I wanted just the explanation why my Slack/Discord was not found. All of your answers were like from some bot:"sorry, blah blah, you don´t get coins, blah blah.."

Who and how did check Slack/Discord users?
I don't believe that 446 people sent you wrong name.
Somebody screwed up this airdrop and you should explain why it happened.
Also you can say that Intense Coin community have 446 dumb users.
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:07:55 PM

Get out before the ship sinks, lol. It's already 90% under water.
ThePigwee

Lethean COO

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:10:51 PM

Really?

I have asked you like five times to clarify why I failed in airdrop and I wanted just the explanation why my Slack/Discord was not found. All of your answers were like from some bot:"sorry, blah blah, you don´t get coins, blah blah.."

“Clarifiy why I failed the airdrop” == The information you submitted could not be validated by both a human and a script therefore you were not paid.
“Who and how was it verified” == multiple team members went through users that were not verified by the script.
“Somebody screwed up” == not a question but the answer is no one screwed up.
“Can I say IntenseCoin has 446 dumb users?” == no, mistakes are made by even the most intelligent people.
“Why did 446 people fail” == you have access to the wallet addresses and reason for failure. Compile the data, you have the ability to do it yourself. The team gave you that information, if you want the details, work them out yourself.

MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:52:28 PM
Merited by wacko (10)

I am a miner with zero interest in airdrops or bounties, but if one of the primary goals of an airdrop is to generate positive buzz then disqualifying one-third of the participants - even if they did not follow all the rules precisely - has only generated a lot of very public expressions of anger. Pretty much the exact opposite of what was desired, eh?

Frankly, this makes the ITNS team look like a bunch of amateur-hour idiots, and the crypto graveyard is littered with the corpses of other projects that committed far less grave sins than pissing off their own cheerleaders (or willing prostitutes, take your pick).
Dogedicer

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:56:52 PM

Really?

“Clarifiy why I failed the airdrop” == The information you submitted could not be validated by both a human and a script therefore you were not paid.
“Who and how was it verified” == multiple team members went through users that were not verified by the script.
“Can I say IntenseCoin has 446 dumb users?” == no, mistakes are made by even the most intelligent people.
“Why did 446 people fail” == you have access to the wallet addresses and reason for failure. Compile the data, you have the ability to do it yourself. The team gave you that information, if you want the details, work them out yourself.

It is like to talk to the wall. Why my informations(SLACK) was not validated? I filled in my Slack nickname. This nickname is real and is valid on the Slack channel. When Slack send me message he address me by the nickname which I filled in the airdrop form. So why is this nickname not validated by you? And here were are back on my original question from first post:
What went wrong?

Should I filled there my e-mail and not nickname? Now I am helping you, didn´t I? Come on ThePigwee! I belive in you! Give me the answer!

To the second part:
[/quote]
[/quote]

You gave us information that there are 446 people from 1227 which was not able to filled in Slack/Discord. That´s all. And you are still saying we are dumb that we did not fill in Slack/Discord correctly but you do not say where we did the mistake. Tell us if you do not know or ask Valiant or someone another from the team. I believe there is someone in Intense team who can give us the answer.

pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:05:24 PM
Merited by e6ug (5)

Blah blah rhubarb blah.

This thread is full of complains about price on exchanges and not getting free money.

IMHO, people should focus on the project instead, which is what matters in the end.

After all, we blah say.

Dogedicer

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:17:29 PM

Blah blah rhubarb blah.

This thread is full of complains about price on exchanges and not getting free money.

IMHO, people should focus on the project instead, which is what matters in the end.

After all, we blah say.

I thought it is normal if I ask question politely then I will get the answer. But it is your publicity if you are acting like that.

I did not say anything about money, exchanges or so. Even I do not want coins from airdrop. Only what I wanted was the explanation. But you instead of giving me the answer react like this. So disappointing.
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

Blah blah rhubarb blah.

After all, we blah say.

I thought it is normal if I ask question politely then I will get the answer. But it is your publicity if you are acting like that.

I did not say anything about money, exchanges or so. Even I do not want coins from airdrop. Only what I wanted was the explanation. But you instead of giving me the answer react like this. So disappointing.

I wasn't talking about you, I was just saying that there is too much discussion about *you already know what*.
There is a team of >10 people working on this project every day, and all that the btctalk users want to say is "hey, you didn't give me my 2 cents! price down, leave the boat!".
THIS is disappointing.

ThePigwee

Lethean COO

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:35:53 PM

Really?

It is like to talk to the wall. Why my informations(SLACK) was not validated? I filled in my Slack nickname. This nickname is real and is valid on the Slack channel. When Slack send me message he address me by the nickname which I filled in the airdrop form. So why is this nickname not validated by you? And here were are back on my original question from first post:
What went wrong?

Should I filled there my e-mail and not nickname? Now I am helping you, didn´t I? Come on ThePigwee! I belive in you! Give me the answer!

To the second part:
[/quote]

You gave us information that there are 446 people from 1227 which was not able to filled in Slack/Discord. That´s all. And you are still saying we are dumb that we did not fill in Slack/Discord correctly but you do not say where we did the mistake. Tell us if you do not know or ask Valiant or someone another from the team. I believe there is someone in Intense team who can give us the answer.

[/quote]

I just scrolled through the spreadsheet and it’s jus about even when it comes to both Facebook/Twitter failures and Slack/Discord failures. So not every failure was Slack/Discord related.

As for your “why couldn’t you find me” question. I don’t know. I know that we looked, I know we couldn’t find you. Past that, I don’t have an answer. I wasn’t sitting behind the person running through the declines. Plus, just being honest, if I reached out and asked “why did you not find (insert name here)” I highly doubt anyone would be able to say “oh boy, I remember looking and just not finding (insert name)” validating information like that is completely unmemorable mostly because its monotonous and borning. Sorry I cannot tell you why we were not able to find you. I don’t know how to answer that question any other way.
korm

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

They will release (if they can) just the same buggy project. You just can not understand if 2 + 2 = 1 then what to say about more complicated things
lncm

Activity: 388
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

I barely met the minimum requirements and I got 4400 ITNS on the airdrop.

Sometimes people screw up and they simply can't admit it and go rage the internetz...
johnwarren12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:45:54 PM

Blah blah rhubarb blah.

After all, we blah say.

I wasn't talking about you, I was just saying that there is too much discussion about *you already know what*.
There is a team of >10 people working on this project every day, and all that the btctalk users want to say is "hey, you didn't give me my 2 cents! price down, leave the boat!".
THIS is disappointing.

I agree with pallas here. Everyone is just talking about Not getting listed on exchanges (which is anyway not in the team's control), had they done ICO, took out millions of dollars from you guys and then applied for listings on exchanges, you guys would have been happy. You guys talk about not getting fucking free $20 worth of coins, does anyone talk about the regular updates on github, does anyone talk about the every fortnightly update the team brings in for us, did anyone talk about the new GUI wallet??? I am sorry to say, but you guys are just a bunch of greedy idiots who want a lambo and go to moon....guys this is not how the projects work...I have also invested in ITNS, I have also not got my airdrop coins but I think the team has more important things to do instead manually searching for your coins which probably you were not even eligible to receive.

Guys, look in to the work the team is putting in and updating us. Team, we are with you. Keep up the good work.

Let our AI bot trade for you on the best signals in the market. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3384090.msg35646168#msg35646168

PM me for details.
johnwarren12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

They will release (if they can) just the same buggy project. You just can not understand if 2 + 2 = 1 then what to say about more complicated things

Have you seen the github?

PM me for details.
Stobbart

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

Blah blah rhubarb blah.

After all, we blah say.

THIS is disappointing.

I agree with pallas here. Everyone is just talking about Not getting listed on exchanges (which is anyway not in the team's control), had they done ICO, took out millions of dollars from you guys and then applied for listings on exchanges, you guys would have been happy. You guys talk about not getting fucking free $20 worth of coins, does anyone talk about the regular updates on github, does anyone talk about the every fortnightly update the team brings in for us, did anyone talk about the new GUI wallet??? I am sorry to say, but you guys are just a bunch of greedy idiots who want a lambo and go to moon....guys this is not how the projects work...I have also invested in ITNS, I have also not got my airdrop coins but I think the team has more important things to do instead manually searching for your coins which probably you were not even eligible to receive.

Guys, look in to the work the team is putting in and updating us. Team, we are with you. Keep up the good work.
This.
There is definitly some progress and so far it looks like a quite interesting road.
Keep on the good work !
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: