Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark  (Read 89406 times)
azkashtan

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:57:30 PM

Did I understand correctly, that someone received 1.2 mln coins as a reward? Is it known who this "lucky man"? Is it you, dev, or someone else? What this update actually do? "Revert" blockchain to block before this one? How to update wallet in safe way to not lose our balance and mns?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobitza202

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:10:45 PM

Did I understand correctly, that someone received 1.2 mln coins as a reward? Is it known who this "lucky man"? Is it you, dev, or someone else? What this update actually do? "Revert" blockchain to block before this one? How to update wallet in safe way to not lose our balance and mns?

I think you need to delete the data files from C:\Users\<youruser>\AppData\Roaming\BitcloudX (always backup your wallet.dat) and then restart the client and let it sync again  Tongue
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:30:59 PM

I think you need to delete the data files from C:\Users\<youruser>\AppData\Roaming\BitcloudX (always backup your wallet.dat) and then restart the client and let it sync again  Tongue

Yes and for trouble please add

connect=188.68.39.1
connect=185.194.142.125
connect=37.120.186.85
connect=185.194.140.60

in your bitcloud.conf.

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:43:03 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 09:25:01 PM by GREEDYJOHN

REMINDER PMs

I have just sent REMINDER PMs to all members of my old BTDX MEMBERS LIST.  This list may not have a few new members that joined within the last 4 weeks, but I have tried my best to get the message out.

COINEXCHANGE HAS BEEN INFORMED ABOUT THE UPDATE, SO THEIR WALLET IS CURRENTLY IN MAINTENANCE.

Please always visit this thread, so that you are always informed of future updates.

BTDX MEMBERS:
"Coin_trader", "aysha9869", "neordicICE", "aaronjobs", "Bimmerhead"
"lsqgoddess", "zdeni82", "Mr.Bubels", "Danzing", "Forexer"
"gilang", "creativeeditors", "scorpio18", "chivaki", "Perryl"
"smarterhash", "T-800.ONE", "ozgr", "delong", "markus124"
"undef1ned", "olcaytu2005", "nasituygun", "mentalpanda", "brigabriela470"

"twn", "max2000irc", "cointrader83", "smarterhash", "Coroline"
"MagicOne", "skya", "g3rszpi", "CoinBreader", "johnnysof"
"MissCrypto", "andrikerch", "anticlimax", "Crypt0bull", "albrots"
"yseph", "nasituygun", "imissyou", "BigCat45", "jbjb1234"
"animalroam", "Mka", "me1507"

"idolacchacked", "k0er", "gulachov", "nikl", "sazonk"
"killerjoegreece", "biggernugs", "ujang1", "Triqa", "xxx3"
"$crypto$", "axxo", "Digital_Currency_LTD", "dunhilBLACK"
"thedreadfort", "trannamtan", "taliwang", "shadabahmed", "tomsmith26"
"ERossin", "rindo", "Crypt0Future", "josefelix"

"gilang", "Zubnin", "CarlGraph", "Straux", "Obscurium"
"Kuriko", "CryptoWorldX", "davide72", "me1507", "wendy107th"
"shimlbit", "kcanup", "nickenburg", "rendravolt", "cakravothy"
"SemenCoinDarkv2", "kanoptx", "V3n0m", "szachta", "_Django05_"
"xlilbearx", "dansus021", "CoollerOne", "aamarket", "dadingsda"

"judderd", "Nashfire", "Dave Wilkinson", "MasterChangz"
"Trivelius", "Elpeor00", "juhasz1109", "RXTRR", "TorontoR"
"damnMscollec", "kaene", "Radent", "vhong", "soulgate"
"bitowner", "DaniellPlasmmer", "NRikonen", "piebeyb", "BitcloudCommunity"

darkomega69

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:54:34 PM

does the linux version have to be rebuilt?
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:18:13 PM

So this coin has absolutely no POW? Can you mine the old currency and swap? Or do you have to buy and POS?

It is only the newest POS 3.0 system. You can receive a static reward.

Does this mean i have just to download the wallet and let it stake, to receive the static reward?
I dont need any coins in the wallet to receive the static stake, am i right?

no, you need coins to stake. The more you have, and the older they are, the more weight you have and the more you will stake.

cryptobuyologist

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:19:58 PM

does the linux version have to be rebuilt?

I am grateful I just happened to come on here and saw that there is an update...

I have the same question of that above and more...

From reading the posts it has made it even more confusing on what has happened and what needs to be done. Can someone please make it clear exactly what masternode holders need to do? Can we get a short, quick outline of exactly how to update this? I don't want to risk anything fooling around with guest n check.

Thank you.

bluudz

Activity: 211
Merit: 116

Why so serious?

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 12:48:22 AM

Anyone is having problem with staking? Even when I unlock the wallet staking will not start. Yday I managed once and it started, but now it doesn't want to start again. Tried restarting wallet many time, locking & unlocking and still nothing.

k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:03:43 PM

but how to fix the error of the reward?
where did these coins go Huh

YANDEX
cryptobuyologist

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:27:11 PM

If this coin is going to succeed it needs to have community support. We were told there is an update and it needs to be done but there is no one here to offer support as to how to do this properly. The slack invite on the website is no longer valid, there are only a handful of ppl in the Telegram and none can offer complete answers, and no one seems to answer anything here.

I heard that the dev is really busy, that's fine, but there needs to be others that can relay information to the community... otherwise the dev is just wasting his time if no one in the community can figure out what to do after mandatory changes are made. Please remember that not everyone knows everything about masternodes, linux, wallets, etc.

I, and I'm sure everyone, fully appreciates the effort but it's a waste if we cannot update our Masternodes properly!

I have been a part of the Vivo community for a few days and their community is amazing. Anyone there will take the time to explain things and even help you setup your MNs. I'm not looking for hand holding but just some simple info/directions.

I hope this information finds you all well as not pushy but maybe motivation to help grow the community.
jota17

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:42:32 PM

The correct protocol to receive the masternode rewards is now 70713, and not 70712, right?
alinka1

Activity: 207

KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 02:49:17 PM

i have updated my MN and protocol changed to 70713, already got rewards.
jota17

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:18:41 PM

I didn't need to do it and seems that is correct. I am in protocol 70713 masternodes, and when I type.at console "getblockhash 'x'", it appears to be synchronized with what I can read at the Explorer.
I am all right?
jota17

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:45:24 PM

I will offer a 4000 btdx bounty for anyone who can write a step by step process of how to set up a masternode on the new BTDX wallet
Is the offer still active?
bobitza202

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:13:53 PM

I didn't need to do it and seems that is correct. I am in protocol 70713 masternodes, and when I type.at console "getblockhash 'x'", it appears to be synchronized with what I can read at the Explorer.
I am all right?

I think it's all right, anyway, we should wait for some more updates   Smiley
darkomega69

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:43:31 PM

it just makes you more resourceful.....

i modified the existing install bash and changed it to update your mn.

it makes it easier to update your mn down the road.

it assumes that you used the install bash for the original installation.

if you create a new bash and put it in your root, make sure you perform:

chmod +x btdxupdate.sh

or you can type most of these commands in shell:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#!/bin/bash
# This script will install all required stuff to run a Bitcloud (BTDX) Masternode.
# BitSend Repo : https://github.com/LIMXTEC/Bitcloud
# !! THIS SCRIPT NEED TO RUN AS ROOT !!
######################################################################

clear
swapon /mnt/mybtdxswap.swap
sleep 1
source ~/.profile
sleep 1
bitcloud-cli stop
sleep 1
cd
rm -r Bitcloud
rm /usr/local/bin/bitcloudd
rm /usr/local/bin/bitcloud-cli
rm /usr/local/bin/bitcloud-tx
cd
git clone https://github.com/LIMXTEC/Bitcloud.git
cd Bitcloud
./autogen.sh
./configure
make

cd
cd Bitcloud/src
strip bitcloudd
strip bitcloud-cli
strip bitcloud-tx
cp bitcloudd /usr/local/bin
cp bitcloud-cli /usr/local/bin
cp bitcloud-tx /usr/local/bin
cd
sleep 2
bitcloudd
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this coin is going to succeed it needs to have community support. We were told there is an update and it needs to be done but there is no one here to offer support as to how to do this properly. The slack invite on the website is no longer valid, there are only a handful of ppl in the Telegram and none can offer complete answers, and no one seems to answer anything here.

I heard that the dev is really busy, that's fine, but there needs to be others that can relay information to the community... otherwise the dev is just wasting his time if no one in the community can figure out what to do after mandatory changes are made. Please remember that not everyone knows everything about masternodes, linux, wallets, etc.

I, and I'm sure everyone, fully appreciates the effort but it's a waste if we cannot update our Masternodes properly!

I have been a part of the Vivo community for a few days and their community is amazing. Anyone there will take the time to explain things and even help you setup your MNs. I'm not looking for hand holding but just some simple info/directions.

I hope this information finds you all well as not pushy but maybe motivation to help grow the community.
darkomega69

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:07:23 PM

that was filled already....

I will offer a 4000 btdx bounty for anyone who can write a step by step process of how to set up a masternode on the new BTDX wallet
Is the offer still active?
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:59:36 PM

this coin and the developer are very good, this project has a long way to go Wink
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:44:20 AM

Hi,
Seems like a good project. Can you mine this coin? I see only one place that you can mine and I did not see any more info in the website. Can you guys provide all the mining sites? Thanks a lot.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cryptobuyologist

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:01:56 AM

it just makes you more resourceful.....

i modified the existing install bash and changed it to update your mn.

it makes it easier to update your mn down the road.

it assumes that you used the install bash for the original installation.

if you create a new bash and put it in your root, make sure you perform:

chmod +x btdxupdate.sh

or you can type most of these commands in shell:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#!/bin/bash
# This script will install all required stuff to run a Bitcloud (BTDX) Masternode.
# BitSend Repo : https://github.com/LIMXTEC/Bitcloud
# !! THIS SCRIPT NEED TO RUN AS ROOT !!
######################################################################

clear
swapon /mnt/mybtdxswap.swap
sleep 1
source ~/.profile
sleep 1
bitcloud-cli stop
sleep 1
cd
rm -r Bitcloud
rm /usr/local/bin/bitcloudd
rm /usr/local/bin/bitcloud-cli
rm /usr/local/bin/bitcloud-tx
cd
git clone https://github.com/LIMXTEC/Bitcloud.git
cd Bitcloud
./autogen.sh
./configure
make

cd
cd Bitcloud/src
strip bitcloudd
strip bitcloud-cli
strip bitcloud-tx
cp bitcloudd /usr/local/bin
cp bitcloud-cli /usr/local/bin
cp bitcloud-tx /usr/local/bin
cd
sleep 2
bitcloudd
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am grateful for your time and pleasantry. You are awesome. I will give this a shot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: