Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:39:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Regalcoin – Regalcoincash Regalseven Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 118410 times)
radiera

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:06:03 AM

{
"version" : "v2.0.0.0",
"protocolversion" : 60013,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 11131,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"moneysupply" : 7518902.56500179,
"connections" : 1,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "35.185.127.87",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.00025401,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024759
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1513270969,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

lalalla

rch Sad

▄       ▄
      ▐█▄    ▀█▌     ▄█
       ▐██   ██▌   ▄██▀
▄██▄▄   ▐██  ██   ▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄  █▌██ ▄▄██▀
      ▀██▄▐▌█ ██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄███▄▄██▀ █▄██▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀
▀ ▀  ▀  ▀ ▄█ █▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀ █▐█▀▀▀██▄▄
      ███▌ ▀█ ▐█▌   ▀██▄
     ███▌  ▐█▌▀▐█▌    ▀█
    ████    █▌  ██
   █████   █▀    █
goacoin
PoW, Masternodes, ASIC Resistance, NeoScrypt
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ⚫ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER         |        ANN THREAD        |         TELEGRAM
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████▀▀   ████▄
▄████████████▀   ██ ▐█████▄
████████▀▀▀▀       ▄███████
██████▀           █████████
██████▄ ▄▄▄     ▄██████████
▀███████████    ██████████▀
 ▀█████████▌  ▄██████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SUPER FAST
TRANSACTIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
 ▄████████▌     ▐████████▄
▄████████▄       ▄████████▄
████████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████
████████▀  ▄   ▄  ▀████████
███████    ▐▀ ▀▌    ███████
▀██████     ▌ ▐     ██████▀
 ▀██████▄         ▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SECURITY &
ANONYMOUS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀  ▀███████▀  ▀████▄
▄█████▄  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█████▄
█████ ▀▀▀█▌     ▐█▀▀▀ █████
█████   ▄▄█▄   ▄█▄▄   █████
████████    ▀▀▀    ████████
▀██████             ██████▀
 ▀█████             █████▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
GROWING
COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenmasters34

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:42:10 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 01:48:15 AM by kenmasters34

That being said, I have more money in Regal and I want to see Regal succeed. The question remains - have we hit bottom yet?

Maybe it will bounce back after the Hextra Gold(Dec 25th) and the internal exchange?  I worry they have been a tad frivolous with the parties and trips to thailand... etc. I think they can come back hopefully.  

Here is some info on Hextra gold, which is coming out next week.  Hextra gold(HXG) is a $30 loan token.   You get One HXG per 2 Hextra coin you loan, thats equivalent to a $15 bonus per coin you loan. Currently HXT is at $22, so that bonus is huge(66% at the current price).

You can also get 1 HXG per 4 Hextra coins you hold, thats equivalent to a $7.50 bonus each.  So you could just buy HXT, wait for the snapshot and get the Gold, then sell immediately after the snapshot.  of course do your own research and make your own plans for buying selling and loaning.
therealwafdawg

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:16:03 PM

REC withdrawals are limited to 50.  The ship is sinking.
kenmasters34

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:26:53 PM

REC withdrawals are limited to 50.  The ship is sinking.

I heard davoir was limiting whale sells to 600 coins.   It seems to be an effective strategy.  Although Regal coin is looking pretty bad at the moment.
therealwafdawg

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:59:11 PM

REC withdrawals are limited to 50.  The ship is sinking.

I heard davoir was limiting whale sells to 600 coins.   It seems to be an effective strategy.  Although Regal coin is looking pretty bad at the moment.

Yeah you can only sell 1 BTC worth in a day on Davor.
Fiatnam

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:48:41 PM

That being said, I have more money in Regal and I want to see Regal succeed. The question remains - have we hit bottom yet?

Maybe it will bounce back after the Hextra Gold(Dec 25th) and the internal exchange?  I worry they have been a tad frivolous with the parties and trips to thailand... etc. I think they can come back hopefully. 

Here is some info on Hextra gold, which is coming out next week.  Hextra gold(HXG) is a $30 loan token.   You get One HXG per 2 Hextra coin you loan, thats equivalent to a $15 bonus per coin you loan. Currently HXT is at $22, so that bonus is huge(66% at the current price).

You can also get 1 HXG per 4 Hextra coins you hold, thats equivalent to a $7.50 bonus each.  So you could just buy HXT, wait for the snapshot and get the Gold, then sell immediately after the snapshot.  of course do your own research and make your own plans for buying selling and loaning.

I will just toss this out there as well. Smiley
https://hextracoin.co/register?referrer=kenmasters34
Regal is bouncing back strong today. Makes me wonder if the tank in price was part of the plan - drive down the cost of Regal as to not crash the entire program when everyone is unlocked and selling off. In a way, if that was the plan, it was a really smart plan.

Hopefully this upward swing in price is the new trend. I'm a little bummed that I didn't grab more Regal when it was in the $10 range.

REC withdrawals are limited to 50.  The ship is sinking.

I heard davoir was limiting whale sells to 600 coins.   It seems to be an effective strategy.  Although Regal coin is looking pretty bad at the moment.

I signed up to Davor, just to check it out (as I did Bitconnect and Hextra). Being fully honest, I was surprised at how easy the site was to navigate, and Davor's interest rates are way better than any other lending program's rates. I had no plans to put any money into any other lending platform not named Regal, but ended up throwing $100 into Davor, just to see how it pays out.

As of now, Davor is my favorite lending platform. I still have love for Regal, I have more money in Regal so I want the platform to succeed, but Davor is simply the best. Easy and intuitive to navigate with the best returns out there.

I would suggest signing up for an account and just checking out the website. That is what convinced me to give it a try.
https://davor.io/Account/Registration?r=6B1E39

One extra thing Davor does that I like is that you can lock in your initial investment for another 120 days and get a .1% bonus. That's something I bet Bitconnect and Regal wish they would have thought about doing.

One advantage Regal has over every other lending coin is that Regal only locks you in for 99 days. No other lending platform can come close to those user-friendly terms. I do think that Regal should add the .1% bonus for locking in your loan for an extra 99 days, akin to Davor.
ignition-network

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:49:24 PM

Do the coin devs still have all the premine or did they dump it
Theone101

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:03:45 PM

2017-12-18 Latest Regal News:
Provisional Policy

First of all we thank you for your belief in the Regal.

We all witness significant price correction down, this price correction occurs due to some things we have predicted before.

One of the biggest impacts is caused by the migration of member accounts who have enough coin.

Here are our effort to stabilize Regal prices that once stole the attention in the crypto market with a price increase that touched $ 98 in a short time.

We will take policy for a temporary period

1. Withdrawal REC to Exchanger will be limited 50REC / day / account

This policy is temporary, behind this policy we will try to stabilize the price in certain numbers.

Thanks for your attention

Regalcoin Team

Expect Rec to go back shortly to 500 000ks atleast!
kenmasters34

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:18:28 PM

Regal is bouncing back strong today. Makes me wonder if the tank in price was part of the plan - drive down the cost of Regal as to not crash the entire program when everyone is unlocked and selling off. In a way, if that was the plan, it was a really smart plan.

Hopefully this upward swing in price is the new trend. I'm a little bummed that I didn't grab more Regal when it was in the $10 range.

Wow, nice jump.  It looks like it will be worth it to trade the volitlity.
beyondashadow

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:11:28 AM

Does anyone know how much REC is currently circulating??
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:52:23 AM

am I lucky if got some regal at 9.50$? Cheesy this is a good day for me almost x2. but need to hold for more longer time since its looks like gonna do uptrend now

Provisional Policy

We all witness significant price correction down, this price correction occurs due to some things we have predicted before.

One of the biggest impacts is caused by the migration of member accounts who have enough coin.

Here are our effort to stabilize Regal prices that once stole the attention in the crypto market with a price increase that touched $ 98 in a short time.

This policy is temporary, behind this policy we will try to stabilize the price in certain numbers.

Regalcoin Team

where did you get this news? cant find on telegram or twitter. it this true this good sign to decrease the dump and protect the lenders

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Fiatnam

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:18:16 AM

am I lucky if got some regal at 9.50$? Cheesy this is a good day for me almost x2. but need to hold for more longer time since its looks like gonna do uptrend now

Provisional Policy

Regalcoin Team

get this news? cant find on telegram or twitter. it this true this good sign to decrease the dump and protect the lenders
If you load up your Regal page and click on the Notifications toolbar on the right, it will display this message.

I wish I had bought in at $10. Looks like you got a steal, REC is booming right now. Even though we're currently in a bull market the likes I've never seen (seriously, the first page of Coinmarketcap only has one crypto out of the top 100 in the red), Regal is currently in the top 20 gainers. After watching the price plummet the past week and a half, it's nice to see Regal being one of the top 20 gainers in what is to date the strongest crypto market we've ever seen.

Does anyone know how much REC is currently circulating??
Coinmarketcap reports 7 million.
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:53:20 AM

So after about 70 days guys I am 100% in the clear achieving full ROI on my $500 RegalCoin investment!!

I must say, I was a little nervous with this platform given how dodgy it is but they're come through with the goods and all the interest (apart from this last final one I'm doing now) is all safely in my BTC wallet.

Anyway, my word of advice is if you want some high risk interest, stick it in Bitconnect, HextraCoin or USI Tech.

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
Fiatnam

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:35:55 AM

So after about 70 days guys I am 100% in the clear achieving full ROI on my $500 RegalCoin investment!!

I must say, I was a little nervous with this platform given how dodgy it is but they're come through with the goods and all the interest (apart from this last final one I'm doing now) is all safely in my BTC wallet.

Anyway, my word of advice is if you want some high risk interest, stick it in Bitconnect, HextraCoin or USI Tech.

Good to see. Like you, I was apprehensive about some of the things Regal has done. But let's be fair, the people who weren't locked really haven't had too many problems, and now everyone is unlocked.

It was a rough start, but Regal looks primed to reverse course. I'll post this again - a guy who was locked out due to safety concerns, someone who was an ICO investor, finally unlocked and dumped the coins... only to find out Regal is actually working.
https://youtu.be/sOH0aTLtVlM

Bitconnect is the safest, since it has been working for about a year now. Regal had a golden opportunity to pass Bitconnect, but struggled early on. Right now, Davor has the best interest rates, by far (and it's not really close). So I wouldn't have any problem putting money in any of those three.

One advantage Regal has over the others is that you're only locked in for 99 days, meaning you can pull your initial investment after 99 days locked in. No other lending program really comes close to matching that, and since people have been able to cash out of Regal (see the video above), Regal is becoming a better option by the day - especially since the price is still low right now. For new investors, by the time your 99 days is up, Regal will surely be above its current price (right around $15), meaning when your loan is unlocked, you could choose to reinvest at the price of Regal as it is at that point after 99 days, or you can cash out at that price.

It's been awhile since I've been comfortable putting my referral link in this thread, as I was worried that Regal was on its way out. But they've done almost everything they said they were going to do (sans the internal exchange, which should be out within a month), and there's good evidence that they are still financially solvent, so I can finally recommend Regal again. If you're reading this thread and want to risk a hundred or a thousand dollars on a compound interest plan that will pay out handsomely in six to eight months time, please use the link below.
https://regalcoin.co/ref/FIATNAM

I would also encourage people to check out Davor. Right now, it's barely two weeks old, and up to now, it's been the best lending platform in my personal opinion. Just use the link below, sign up, and check it out. Davor's setup is more like Bitconnect and not like Regal.
https://davor.io/Account/Registration?r=6B1E39

Davor has the best rates bar none, and you can lock up your initial loan for another 120 days to earn a .1% bonus per day.
coininvesting1

Activity: 175
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:11:06 AM

Regal could've ran MANY times, but the fact that they've unlocked the accounts and did not leave even when the price is tanking signals that they want to be here in the long run. Indeed it was a rough start, but mistakes can be learned and Regal will bounce back. I put my $$$ in trustworthy company so forget about other lending platforms that have a higher interest rates, they can run ANYTIME.

The fact that Regal is still committed to make this a top tier platform after all the troubles makes me believe that they're here in the long haul. Remember, they knew this price drop would happen and I think they were prepared for it. They could've made WAY more money exiting rather than unlocking all accounts and letting the price fall.

Internal Exchange is set to come the first week of January
raynman

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:56:12 AM

Where did you hear this from?
Fiatnam

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:29:49 AM

Where did you hear this from?
One of Regal's main problems comes from really bad communication from the Regal website. They need to do a better job at customer service.

That being said, don't rely on the Regal website for pertinent updates. Follow these guys on Facebook if you want updates with Regal:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008281260013
https://www.facebook.com/abdo.tatan

Regal would be better off to announce these updates on its website, in my personal opinion. Hopefully they'll start doing that in the future.
Fiatnam

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:35:39 AM

Regal could've ran MANY times, but the fact that they've unlocked the accounts and did not leave even when the price is tanking signals that they want to be here in the long run. Indeed it was a rough start, but mistakes can be learned and Regal will bounce back. I put my $$$ in trustworthy company so forget about other lending platforms that have a higher interest rates, they can run ANYTIME.

The fact that Regal is still committed to make this a top tier platform after all the troubles makes me believe that they're here in the long haul. Remember, they knew this price drop would happen and I think they were prepared for it. They could've made WAY more money exiting rather than unlocking all accounts and letting the price fall.

I agree. Even though the price of REC is falling again (what crypto isn't right now, though?), I finally feel confident that Regal will be around for a long time. I admit to having doubts the past few weeks, which is why I didn't post much during that time, but Regal could have cut and run when the price fell from $90 to $10, but they didn't. They've had a few self-inflicted wounds, most notably the lockouts and not having an internal exchange, but all accounts are unlocked now and an internal exchange will be here within a month. They could have abandoned the project and kept people locked out of their accounts, but they didn't. They bit the bullet, unlocked everyone, and weathered the downward price storm.

Regal is getting closer to Bitconnect territory when it comes to trustworthiness in a lending platform, which honestly means more than interest rate returns. It's finally safe to put money back into Regal without having to worry if they're going to be around in a few week's time.
coininvesting1

Activity: 175
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:08:14 AM

I agree with you man. I just convert and hold these cheap prices.
cyamura

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:00:34 AM

WARNING, WARNING, Regal has internal problems that result in stolen REC Coins.

There is a huge internal problem that is causing the theft within the exchange from USD interest payments to REC coins to result in an unauthorized transmission to an unknown REC coins wallet address.  My account and all of my friend's accounts are experiencing this stealing of REC coins when converting USD to REC.  The support cannot locate the hacking routine that is causing this.  Having 2FA and changing passwords does not help since the security routine of opening the wallets is being bypassed.  The only thing that works is the reinvest, but since you can not convert the interest of any of the loans to REC without the REC being sent to a unknown address,  even having the reinvest working is of no use. 

Also, the REC cash is worthless since it has no utility or a value of even one cent.  And the XMAS bonus pays in USD, so if you convert that to REC, it could be stolen also.

You would think that after locking up many accounts for over one month, that this kind of problems would be resolved.  But ever since the hardfork, these hacking routines are now in place to steal your REC coins when you convert.

NOT A MERRY XMAS and the low, low price of REC coins is reflecting the low-interest rates and the worthless REC Cash and the hacking routines that steal your REC coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: