Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:06:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO for August 2018  (Read 45247 times)
lehar4512

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:43:23 PM

The trend has largely fueled an explosion of fundraising through initial coin offerings (ICOs), in which ethereum-based tokens were sold as the native currency for applications that were ostensibly being built, but in many cases have yet to see a real launch. To put it in different way , there is plenty of fodder for the narrative that while ICOs will welcome your money right now, real, working dapps are always a day away. And yet a few dapps are starting to attract active daily users in the hundreds and thousands. These dapps have a few things in common. FCoin, Bancor, CryptoKitties and etc. — all facilitate trades of crypto assets in one way or another, though they have a range of business models, from exchange to game to market maker. Successful projects also tend to have a relatively intuitive user experience, something dapps in general struggle with.

TIM is GPS united with blockchain. And this changes everything. It exponentially upgrades the performance of permission-less agents by a new consensus mechanism based on geomining. The dapps become hyperlocal and geo-location aware. This boosts security and experience. The MVP network, at BitPost, provides 100k+tps capabilities for token transactions, smart contracts, IOT array operations scalable to 100M tps. TIM network is automatically and dynamically managed by swarms and geo-mining for load distribution, fraud detection and network operations.
A multi-zone blockchain running on specialized proof of belongingness based swarm defense app mechanism. Along with standard dapps, TIM blockchain provides hyperlocal geo-fenced dapps for economical and performant system of utility dapps. The defense mechanism works by a swarm of community apps which are run through communities or organizations with special smart contract with TALKING Foundation for providing a useful service along with proof of location for geo-mining

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
missg23

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:33:50 AM

As of July 2018 In my opinion ULTRA is one of the best ICO. Not only it is under the Amazix team but the project's platform is promising and convincing.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:55:33 AM

I've flipped through a few pages and seen that a lot of users support the EON (EOT) Protocol ICO - it's really one of the best ICO of this year.
I also highly appreciate this project as more than 14,000 people are waiting to participate in the EOT project. I think the game platform will be very good for our daily lives and many people will probably know more about Blockchain to invest in this market. For me this is the best project in July

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Pirlolrip2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:02:37 AM

Japan ICO project - not selling ICO bounty and airdrop but has potential because of its focus on the Japanese manga industry. Posicoin appeared on many media and provided good material for the market. It is expected that the Posicoin market will be fueled every time it is popularized in cartoons (Anime) and comic books (Manga).
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:24:47 AM

I've flipped through a few pages and seen that a lot of users support the EON (EOT) Protocol ICO - it's really one of the best ICO of this year.
I also highly appreciate this project as more than 14,000 people are waiting to participate in the EOT project. I think the game platform will be very good for our daily lives and many people will probably know more about Blockchain to invest in this market. For me this is the best project in July

yes bener lord if I see a lot of enthusiasts / developers to join this project because the master in view is very potential for the future.

sadiem

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:28:06 AM

I think the CGCX project because the sales are already very much. Sales by collecting the Ethereum and ICO will be completed at the end of July. And this is very disappointing because I couldn't participate in the bounty.
PalKelvin18

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:08:52 AM

The Kinesis Velocity Token (KVT) is an ERC20 utility token that runs on the Ethereum network where the holders receive a portion of the transaction fees from the Kinesis Monetary System Components.

So the KVT holders will receive a proportional 20% share of all transaction fees associated with all Kinesis currencies and 20% of all commissions from the Kinesis Commercial Centre.

Want to know more on the advantages of the Kinesis Velocity Token?

Talk to us on Telegram: r/https://t.me/kinesismoney

Read the Kinesis Whitepaper: r/http://kinesis.money/documents/whitepaper.pdf

Join the Kinesis ETH Airdrop: r/https://airdropx.com/en/kinesis/
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:24:04 AM

You can refer to the Buddy project as it is an ICO project that is highly rated by the Korean community and is now officially listed on HitBTC after the ICO. Currently Buddy's telegram community has reached this limit showing particular interest from investors. You can also find out the project from my signature and I am sure you will feel excited
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:30:03 AM

Those guys in the komorebi alliance are worth looking into. Personally,  I'm game with Modern Finance Chain (MFX), since they've crossed their softcap of 2500 ETH and have this conceptual framework that's irresistible. Ingot, an overachiever pooled $40m USD - a 7.5% point over the marker. Don't get me wrong $3m USD is a lot, and way more than most project's softcap.
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:45:50 AM

The initial coin is great in August because offering are coins that increase exponentially in value which means that you can take great advantage if the coin has a great concept of a great technology by investing for a higher return on investment in a short time
tuncaysanli395

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

The game is changing. What we will see more, however, is more partnerships and mutual growth of cross-country exchanges. This was previously impossible due to the significant differences in the financial regulatory barriers. What we will see is cryptocurrency exchanges having real brick and mortar operations in different locations, which I believe will most definitely give users a boost of confidence, knowing that they could get local support from at least a few countries, if needed.
Some exchanges only transact in cryptocurrencies, and these exchanges generally have lower registration requirements than exchanges that also handle fiat currencies. In the past, it was possible to open an account at a crypto-only exchange while providing no more personal information than an email address. Those days are largely over, as regulation looms on the horizon.
The IC Exchange will work as a hybrid peer to peer exchange that will provide its users with a friendly graphical user interface (GUI) offering wide variety of tradable financial instruments offered by the complete IC Ecosystem. The Exchange links the following components of the Ecosystem:
Front End: There is two main item, first one is IC Wallet  safeguarding the clients` digital assets, showing balances for crypto, fiat and traditional financial instruments. Second one is IC ICO Accelerator that is listing successful ICOs on the exchange at a discount.
Back End: IC Brokerage: performing the actual exchange between crypto/ fiat against traditional financial instruments.
IC Digital Bank: safeguarding clients fiat money (custodial account)
All participants will have actual accessible accounts in the Exchange, Brokerage, and Digital Bank in addition to their Wallet by completing a single KYC form.
Order Matching System : Members will trade using an online interface, either through a desktop application software provided by the IC Exchange or a web-based application. The IC Exchange will approve several software solutions from other platform providers and exchanges that can be used for trading. The trade at any online electronic exchange platform happens when the best buy order (order with highest bid price) is matched with the best sell order (order with lowest ask price) on price-time priority basis. However, before the order goes into the trading system of the exchange, it must comply with prerequisites of a valid order. Only valid orders are available for trade. The validity of an order is determined based on a set of trading parameters. The first is the order size; it should comply with a specified lot size or multiples of it. The second is the order matching by IC Exchange order book where buyer and seller are matched. The third is the verification of the member’s bank account. The fourth is the verification of the member’s brokerage account.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:09:32 PM

I think in 2018 there will be many ICOs that fail to reach softcap, this is because the number of ICOs that together makes the competition very tight, and I think some of the ICO I follow and I think the best is Jinbi, Worldbitbank and Ubex.
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:47:32 PM

I strongly believe that zeex has got it what it takes to be prime ICO and an operating succesfull venture when operating at has all the marks of a well thought over project

https://www.zeex.me/
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:22:45 PM

My TOP-3 ICO for August 2018:
1) CertiK (Binance Lab invested = Binance listing)
2) Eloncity (OKex invested = OKex listing)
3) Spatium (Ian Balina's gem "Belarus" code name = 100x)
but DYOR

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:09:50 PM

Name an ICO to buy for August 2018 that can be a gem later?
It's hard to say which ICOS is the best in August because i think it's too sensitive and it's up to the individual to judge which strategy is not good.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

Best ICO for June-July is with no doubt Evident Proof. Evident Proof is a blockchain and token-based service, Evident Proof turns documents, transactions, and data events into immutable, unhackable proof. They have team of sheer expertise and some big partners. Ranked 4.3 on trackICO. They have good community support as well.

This would be a brilliant pick with a potential project.
Mavilcposeti

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:13:45 PM

My TOP-3 ICO for August 2018:
1) CertiK (Binance Lab invested = Binance listing)
2) Eloncity (OKex invested = OKex listing)
3) Spatium (Ian Balina's gem "Belarus" code name = 100x)
but DYOR

You have chosen the beautiful icos.I follow all of it.I will look specifically at the Certik ico.It's a very important thing to be listed on the binance exchange
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:15:36 PM

I support KubitX, I always liked the ICOs with exchange goals and this one seems to be trustful and I hope they will do what they promise with the quick functions and work on their platform. They have already raised almost $1M and that's just the beginning.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:32:02 PM

I will choose eloncity. ICO that I am carrying out the signature campaign. Till now. Eloncity has been a lot of investors involved. More than 10 crypto companies have confirmed their investment in eltoncity. So this will be the most successful project in August
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

I'm following anlr network ico for august, it's whitelist has open yesterday so you can register to it. Another project is nexexchange I hope they can do ico at august, waiting from long time.

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: