Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO for August 2018  (Read 45247 times)
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:22:33 PM

I'm baffled to look for the possible ICO, the greater the actual BTC as well as increasingly more ICO tasks. I am truly light headed. I simply adhere to a few websites to find out my personal choice. I'll not really point out this simply because a number of this currently submitted right here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
harunhabib

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:28:56 PM

Now I'm confounded to look for the capability ICO, the more significant all the BTC and additionally a greater number of ICO campaigns. We're quite light headed. I simply go along with a lot of internet websites to work out great option. I'm going to not likely state the software as several the software actually shared right.
kxp

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:22:18 PM

There are a lot of good icos at the moment, i would not be very surprised if we see another bullrun on the next few months, but it is too early to say that there are icos going to make x4 soon. But it all can change in less than a little time at the moment

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:04:04 AM

You have to picky with so many ICOs out there. For example, the EOT (aka EON) ICO has a great team with excellent track record, a  huge community following on social media and a nice product platform and roadmap. Its Whitelist closes on July 15th.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:13:59 AM

Name an ICO to buy for July 2018 that can be a gem later?

QuickX Protocol will one of the best project in 2018. QuickX is a novel protocol designed specifically to cure the many fatal flaws that are hindering the mass adoption of Cryptocurrencies today. It performs transactions off the chain for same Blockchain assets and utilizes pooling facilitators who supply liquidity for cross chain transfers of crypto assets. Through this, it accelerates the transaction speed greatly, dissolves the interoperability problem between different Cryptocurrencies, relieves the transaction fees and also solves the issue of scalability.

No more prolonged waiting times; with QuickX, it is now possible for you to make instant transactions for all your Blockchain assets.

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:11:45 AM

I think the best ICO of July is Jinbi, for details you can click the link in the my signature campaign, with a clear concept of unifying gold and crypto then invest JINBI is a smart choice to make our money grow significantly and certainly safe from scam, I've invested more than 3 ETH.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Divere1996

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:17:33 AM

in recent times all of us is in a rush with this sale, maximum of who are conserving, attempt to preserve on and who're planning to invest, they may buy ETH or BTC, now not buy ICO, so I assume you You have to not are trying to find ICO purchases presently. quite risky.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:53:14 AM

i think spotcoin on the NEO platform  Wink  very good ico ranking

Spotcoin is an economic platform designed to bridge the gap between legacy financial markets and emerging digital asset ecosystems. Spotcoin adds trust to the fragmented landscape of new digital assets by quickly and transparently handling complex transactions while matching orders and removing market inefficiencies. Spotcoin is building digital asset management tools and developing an interface that allows customers to derive the full benefit of the smart economy.

website and ico =    https://spotcoin.com/     
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:16:25 PM

TIM’s Blockchain uses quantum cryptographic methods to make sure that the transactions on their blockchain are transparent and secure. This means that the members on the Blockchain network are able to verify the identities of other members on the Network. This is achieved with the aid of a mechanism called quantum key distribution coupled with the multigraph structure of TIM’s Blockchain network. This makes the network ultra secure and makes it resistant to attacks and leaks.To achieve quick validation of a transaction the TIM blockchain works on a proof of stake consensus making it secure to external threats. The Tim guidebook explains it as — “ If a malicious node broadcasts a wrong message, it will be caught by another graph miner in the lower layer. If somehow, it bypasses the first checkpoint, it will be caught by Blockchain miner, then by the cuckoo filter, and then by challenger node.“ Moreover, the
TIM network is based on a rather innovative Proof of belongingness as this would avoid attacks where spammers can fake their geographical locations and make transactions.
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:26:21 PM

Today has Fantom Foundation opened their whitelisting, but an important and big part of the tokens are sold in the pre-sale. Therefore they have decided to do the sale with a lottery, so the chance is lower to get in because of the high demand.
blokceyin

Activity: 168

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:11:16 AM

I think Yumerium is one of them! The team is really huge and pay-to-play model is the future of gaming. They have released 4 games already. They are the first and biggest VR arcade franchise in Korea with over 30 locations. Their private sale and all 3 rounds sold out (125M tokens). You can check their CEO's interviews on Youtube. He is brilliant.

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
tatangas215

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

Creating a new financial ecosystem is ver hard goal. This ecosystem will also meet the strictest regulatory requirements implementing KYC and AML policies. In particular, filling the ecosystem’s singular KYC will allow participants to open one account in the IC Digital Bank, the IC Exchange, the IC Brokerage, and the IC Wallet at the same time to trade crypto, fiat, and traditional instruments.
Transparency is also key in INGOT Coin as all transaction-related information such as trades, investors, volumes and detailed data of all transactions within the ecosystem will be publicly available on a decentralized ledger.The INGOT Coin team is made up of 31 people, with enough experience in financial markets, risk management, marketing, development, engineering, design and business development.
The founders of INGOT Coin are:
Iman Mutlaq, partner at Global Alliance Partners, director at INGOT Brokers Australia and CEO at Sigma Ltd. Iman has been in the financial services world since 1993, with over 20 years of experience in the market.
H.E Sheikh Ali Abdulla Isa Al Khalifa, Executive Chairman of Sadad and Chairman of INGOT Consultation Bahrain. Sheikh Ali has a broad experience in financial, trading and investments sectors.
The Advisory Board is comprised of 15 advisors, including some well-known names in the ICO industry such as Naviin Kapoor, Sydney Ifergan or Bogdan Fiedur, which provide their expertise in ICO consulting, blockchain technology, legal and investment management.
There are many signs pointing out to a successful ICO here. First of all, the company behind the project, INGOT Group, has been in the market since 1993 which is positive as the founders of the project have a wide experience in the financial markets so they know what they’re doing and how the business work. Also, the ICO white paper is well-written and provides enough information about the business model, including forecasts for revenues and token price.
To cap everything, some of the Advisory Board members have helped to develop several successful ICOs and the company has started to sign several partnerships this month.

The main INGOT Coin ICO weakness is that no marketing plan and no competitor analysis are provided in the white paper. The latter makes sense as probably there’s not a similar solution in the market right now, though you can find competitors for some of the ecosystem components, especially in the crypto exchanges field.  
All in all, a very interesting project as INGOT Coin proposes an innovative, cost-effective solution to integrate several financial services under one umbrella.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:41:40 PM

Take a look at  EOT (EON) ICO that stands for Entertainment Open Network Protocol. It is a protocol for decentralized games and has big benefits to gaming community. See more details at its website in my signature or this link:
https://steemit.com/@eontoken
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:52:37 PM

Name an ICO to buy for July 2018 that can be a gem later?

There are many interesting projects to check out and others not, so it's important to choose wisely.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Check out this great article by Sergey Ulankin, RAWG's Editor-in-Chief, where he explains what has been done so far and what will be the future updates:

https://medium.com/rawg/wp-bits-5-vision-and-current-state-69127bfbeb2a

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database) and, which is very interesting, they have already reached the soft cap.

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!

Another interesting point: RAWG has already secured $5m USD, halfway to hard cap of $10m!
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:59:47 PM

Take a look at  EOT (EON) ICO that stands for Entertainment Open Network Protocol. It is a protocol for decentralized games and has big benefits to gaming community. See more details at its website in my signature or this link:
well, it is very good to promote the project that we use for now. I also feel that romad is a good project, especially so many partners in this project who are really experienced. even I heard that there are big investors among them. but we can not confirm that this is the best ICO, because this year is not finished until december.
blokceyin

Activity: 168

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:10:55 PM

Yeah, that is also a very good one. They already released a couple of games like CryptoAlpaca Meow-AR Cat, Etherfifa etc. Raised 10M and most probably will reach their hard cap...

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:38:59 PM

CGCX is an upcoming hybrid exchange, where both crypto and traditional assets can be traded. Imagine investing your crypto profits into a stable and regulated real estate fund.
IDAP is a blockchain based derivates network, bound to attract institutional money once its live.

The key about good ICO's is having an active team thats taking steps in the right direction. If a team can't make the time to tweet once a day about updates, how are they gonna run a business?

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
MidnightWolf

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:04:14 PM

CGCX is an upcoming hybrid exchange, where both crypto and traditional assets can be traded. Imagine investing your crypto profits into a stable and regulated real estate fund.
IDAP is a blockchain based derivates network, bound to attract institutional money once its live.

The key about good ICO's is having an active team thats taking steps in the right direction. If a team can't make the time to tweet once a day about updates, how are they gonna run a business?
I also hope for this team and I believe in the prospects of the ico company. Of course, even if the ico company ends
  then all Bounty participants, as well as investors, will be able to get a very good income. informing all participants about how things are going for the team and the company should be mandatory.
Jianx

Merit: 262

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:19:34 AM

I see data blockchain and gcgx is the best ico for this month, I think the project with the concept of exchange it has good potential
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:53:39 AM

Now there is a very large number of ICO that have a great idea. The problem is that many of them are common scams.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: