Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:09:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 152272 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
CryptoBeto

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:04:58 AM

WALLET RELEASE WITH A DELAY OF OVER 11 DAYS
BITTREX WALLET BLOCKED SINCE OCTOBER 13TH
NO REBRANDING
NO MARKETING

You Sir are a total Coward.
You blocked KORE in Twitter so I can't copy and paste our entire conversation we had in PM.
Nice move.

MikeMike

Stop lying to everyone in this group, deliver a working product once and for all so the Bittrex wallets can be opened and everyone can get out of this mess you put us in.

Everyday that goes by with no working product more people decide to stay away from KORE, the price continues to drop, there no trading volume and there won't be any as long as you remain lying and pushing the release.

How many more excuses do you have? Just because the puppets here in this group say its ok it doesn't reflect the sentiment from the majority of the ppl scammed by your lies.

I do have captures about the entire conversation, particularly good when you talk about Bittrex and the government regulators. I´m saving that for later.

To get rid of me all you need to do is stop lying and release a working product, then I´ll be happy to sell all my coins to you idiots.

This is not over MikeMike

Firstly, just because the wallet is currently disabled in Bittrex, doesn't stop anyone from trading Korecoin to BTC and doing whatever they want with their money afterwards.

Secondly, what exactly are your motives. I can understand frustration due to these delays, but your behaviour goes beyond that to more of a vendetta against MikeMike himself. It is completely childish behaviour and anyone with any sense whatsoever who reads your posts will know to just ignore you. If you want to make a point, then make it in a rational and civilised manner, and not in this moronic way you are currently doing.

Of course that a Bittrex disabled wallet for over 11 days affects people, you are not thinking of those with coins outside of Bittrex. Mike himself admitted he worded his original post before the swap in a certain way to avoid massive sellouts. Everyone thought it was a process of a couple of hours, specially the KORE team was surprised when Richie (Bittrex) told him it would take a couple of days. They had no idea which is a rookie mistake, or a shady move. Pretty much everyone would have sold if they would have told you it was going to take over 2 weeks to swap, specially with the BTC forks.

The more you ppl encourage their shady behavior the worse the end result will be.

I couldn't care less about what all of you think, so its a waste of your time.

I will intensify the campaign and will use all the captures I have from Mike so everyone cans see the reality. And I won't do it just here, obviously all of you just suck it up to KORE in fear to lose your money, I will share this everywhere, getting in touch with YouTubers so its properly done (Just like you should be promoting your coin Mike)

The guy doesnt even show his face or the team, not brave enough to do a video explaining the situation, hiding here surrounded by zombies.

I am pretty sure no one thought it was going to be a couple of hours. it was a snapshot of all the holdings held in Bittrex, a creation of a brand new coin and transfer of all holdings to that coin. All the while ensuring all trading that occurred was captured also. Not to even mention the testing of the wallet to ensure stability and security.. Maybe you thought it was a couple hours and that is why you are so bitter, I don't know. If you do truly have a investment in Kore, then why are you so hell bent on being so massively negative towards in it a way that would only lead to you losing more money. Its like a comparison of you buying a house then when you want to sell it, telling everyone who's looking at it that its a piece of crap and no one should go near it.  

So to you is best to join the parade of lies and ignore the reality? To get more people scammed by this coin? Very selfish indeed. My sell order is there for days and at some point it will be fulfilled, but that doesnt mean I will help you ppl to hide the facts. KORE themselves thought it was a couple of hours, if you don't believe look for the conversation between Richie and Mike.

Mike is scared the coin will be delisted because they have wasted Bittrex time with loads of failed attempts, he himself said it, he is afraid of regulators creating down their neck, he didn't test the product and they don't know how long it will take now that Bittrex have pushed their review down the list.

You guys are blind.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:06:06 AM

NO REBRANDING
NO MARKETING

You blocked KORE in Twitter so I can't copy and paste our entire conversation we had in PM.
Nice move.

MikeMike

Stop lying to everyone in this group, deliver a working product once and for all so the Bittrex wallets can be opened and everyone can get out of this mess you put us in.

Everyday that goes by with no working product more people decide to stay away from KORE, the price continues to drop, there no trading volume and there won't be any as long as you remain lying and pushing the release.

How many more excuses do you have? Just because the puppets here in this group say its ok it doesn't reflect the sentiment from the majority of the ppl scammed by your lies.

I do have captures about the entire conversation, particularly good when you talk about Bittrex and the government regulators. I´m saving that for later.

To get rid of me all you need to do is stop lying and release a working product, then I´ll be happy to sell all my coins to you idiots.

Firstly, just because the wallet is currently disabled in Bittrex, doesn't stop anyone from trading Korecoin to BTC and doing whatever they want with their money afterwards.

Secondly, what exactly are your motives. I can understand frustration due to these delays, but your behaviour goes beyond that to more of a vendetta against MikeMike himself. It is completely childish behaviour and anyone with any sense whatsoever who reads your posts will know to just ignore you. If you want to make a point, then make it in a rational and civilised manner, and not in this moronic way you are currently doing.

Of course that a Bittrex disabled wallet for over 11 days affects people, you are not thinking of those with coins outside of Bittrex. Mike himself admitted he worded his original post before the swap in a certain way to avoid massive sellouts. Everyone thought it was a process of a couple of hours, specially the KORE team was surprised when Richie (Bittrex) told him it would take a couple of days. They had no idea which is a rookie mistake, or a shady move. Pretty much everyone would have sold if they would have told you it was going to take over 2 weeks to swap, specially with the BTC forks.

The more you ppl encourage their shady behavior the worse the end result will be.

I will intensify the campaign and will use all the captures I have from Mike so everyone cans see the reality. And I won't do it just here, obviously all of you just suck it up to KORE in fear to lose your money, I will share this everywhere, getting in touch with YouTubers so its properly done (Just like you should be promoting your coin Mike)

The guy doesnt even show his face or the team, not brave enough to do a video explaining the situation, hiding here surrounded by zombies.

Now you are telling more lies.
I never said I purposely worded my post to avoid massive sellouts.
Nobody in cypto thinks a Swap will be a couple hours.
Bittrex doing the CR/Code Review was a couple days.
You yourself are shady and corrupt in your lies.
IF I had the Twitter PM conversation people could see exactly what
the conversations were about and how they flowed rather than you
making people think you have something when you dont.
Taking little snippets and probably will possibly try and twist them.

have at it...

MikeMike

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:13:32 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 12:55:52 AM by MikeMike

NO REBRANDING
NO MARKETING

Nice move.

MikeMike

I am pretty sure no one thought it was going to be a couple of hours. it was a snapshot of all the holdings held in Bittrex, a creation of a brand new coin and transfer of all holdings to that coin. All the while ensuring all trading that occurred was captured also. Not to even mention the testing of the wallet to ensure stability and security.. Maybe you thought it was a couple hours and that is why you are so bitter, I don't know. If you do truly have a investment in Kore, then why are you so hell bent on being so massively negative towards in it a way that would only lead to you losing more money. Its like a comparison of you buying a house then when you want to sell it, telling everyone who's looking at it that its a piece of crap and no one should go near it.  

So to you is best to join the parade of lies and ignore the reality? To get more people scammed by this coin? Very selfish indeed. My sell order is there for days and at some point it will be fulfilled, but that doesnt mean I will help you ppl to hide the facts. KORE themselves thought it was a couple of hours, if you don't believe look for the conversation between Richie and Mike.

Mike is scared the coin will be delisted because they have wasted Bittrex time with loads of failed attempts, he himself said it, he is afraid of regulators creating down their neck, he didn't test the product and they don't know how long it will take now that Bittrex have pushed their review down the list.

You guys are blind.

Correct on Bittrex.
We are all concerned with the Regulators breathing down Bittrex neck which is why
Bittrex allowing the Swap in the first place is an very good indicator they think
KORE meets their criteria of a solid project they want listed while they removed coins that shocked people.
It is only right to be concerned and we are acting accordingly for the best outcome.
What it shows is there are many things the Team deals with most people have no idea of
and we want the best outcome
After just a few attempts we talked to Bittrex and just as we told them during the first issue
to take their time they have reciprocated telling us to take out time.
To call KORE a Scam coin is Slander.
The only person telling lies here is you.

MikeMike

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:19:22 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 12:51:51 AM by MikeMike

Haven't seen this kind of bitterness since the early days of Blackcoin and Dash. I think thats a good omen.

I understand how you are reading this but KORE will always defend itself unlike
the P&D operations that go on in other coins where they let the manipulators run rampant
and that is usually a good indicator those dev teams could be in
on the P&D happening or at least know it will happen and benefit from it/play it.
Notice how this person is trying to use a series of PM conversations in a way
that they think could do harm and threatening to release snippets.
Well wooop de doo! I have concerns and we are making sure we take the best course of action
under the circumstances knowing all that Bittrex is going through and I must say,...Bittrex has been awesome!
Also shows my concern for his money.
He offered to put some buy support in so I told him to put it low so he does not get dumped into
and have too many coins he never wanted to begin with.
Let them post whatever they want and so far it is in my favor. There is nothing in there
that is damaging to KORE, the Community nor me.
I just wish I had the access so I could copy paste the conversations in their entirety.

MikeMike

gaoque

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:47:56 AM

Dear Mike, I would leave Kore coin 10 days ago, but I did not. One if my reason is I bought kore coin at 7.2$, and now I can't just leave. Second, I still belive in Kore project. However, after I read many web to know more about Kore coin. Now I need to make a decision of buying more or leaving it.
 I wonder if you and your team can give me some more information about you guys.
1- photos of your team. A video to say sorry/or explain why the delay on Twitter will be great.
2- where is your team location? The U.S, Brazil...?
3- how many blocks did you have? And how many more do Kore need to run fully test?
4- why does the total BTC in kore selling on Bittex go up from 4k to 6k during swap? I understand that no more Kore coin can in or out during this time.
 The more inf we know about you, the more we trust you and your project.
 BTW, nice move in Brazil, but you need add more after WSL. Maybe let her talk about Kore on youtube, her twitter, FB...
 I am an investor, and I have enough patience as you need. Just need to know more that I put my money in a right place.
 Best regard.
theduuude

Activity: 194
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:04:23 AM

Dear Mike, I would leave Kore coin 10 days ago, but I did not. One if my reason is I bought kore coin at 7.2$, and now I can't just leave. Second, I still belive in Kore project. However, after I read many web to know more about Kore coin. Now I need to make a decision of buying more or leaving it.
1- photos of your team. A video to say sorry/or explain why the delay on Twitter will be great.
3- how many blocks did you have? And how many more do Kore need to run fully test?
4- why does the total BTC in kore selling on Bittex go up from 4k to 6k during swap? I understand that no more Kore coin can in or out during this time.
 BTW, nice move in Brazil, but you need add more after WSL. Maybe let her talk about Kore on youtube, her twitter, FB...
 I am an investor, and I have enough patience as you need. Just need to know more that I put my money in a right place.
 Best regard.
Bye...

assuming you are an adult, you make your own decisions with the info at hand.  No one is making you do anything.

make another decision right now with the information you have

The KORE team has communicated and been transparent with the community
gaoque

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:17:49 AM

Best regard.
Bye...

assuming you are an adult, you make your own decisions with the info at hand.  No one is making you do anything.

make another decision right now with the information you have

The KORE team has communicated and been transparent with the community

Are you Kore's representative? I asked Mike. And if he answer me the way you do, you and Mike will never see me again. Kore is POS, so as a stake holder, I am asking for more information, not to destroy my money.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:24:22 AM

Best regard.

Hi and some questions I can answer.

Is this your first time on Bitcointalk?
I see you just created this account.

Preamble:
I can't tell  you what to do with your coins.
There are posts in this thread that give some information and in the OP page.
Have you read the entire OP page?
Have you done your own Due Diligence/DD/Research.
1- There were plans for those on the KORE Team to dox themselves after the wallet release but that is entirely up to them.
I have apologized here, in Telegram etc on the delay a number of times explaining there was
kinda a perfect storm that led to the delays and I might get into the facts a bit once the wallet is released.
Will we do a video on it? Don't know but will keep that in mind. Could be a good idea...
2- We are located from the Internet. In time you may know more.
3- Blocks are when we are satisfied the testing has been a success.
4- You are able to trade KORE now. So if people have 2,000 coins in their Bittrex
account they can decide to place or remove buys and sells.
Silvana has mentioned KORE and will continue including on Social Media.
and some surprises. All in good time.
I suggest going through the posts made by me and the Team here, Discard and Telegram.
Cant say much in Twitter due to the character limitations.

I remember the coins I used to invest in.
I would read if not every, near every post of the Dev and those on the Team to get a sense of who they were
and saw all the answers to questions they gave more info to that might not be found in the OP page.

MikeMike

CryptoBeto

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:36:48 AM

Best regard.

Preamble:
1- There were plans for those on the KORE Team to dox themselves after the wallet release but that is entirely up to them.
I have apologized here, in Telegram etc on the delay a number of times explaining there was
kinda a perfect storm that led to the delays and I might get into the facts a bit once the wallet is released.
Will we do a video on it? Don't know but will keep that in mind. Could be a good idea...
4- You are able to trade KORE now. So if people have 2,000 coins in their Bittrex
I suggest going through the posts made by me and the Team here, Discard and Telegram.

I would read if not every, near every post of the Dev and those on the Team to get a sense of who they were
and saw all the answers to questions they gave more info to that might not be found in the OP page.

MikeMike

Once again Mike and his bullies with vague and useless answers.

You are committed to drive this coin to the ground.
theduuude

Activity: 194
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:07:23 AM

Best regard.

Preamble:

MikeMike

if KORE or crypto in general is not for you, please move on.  crypto is not for the faint of heart...nothing was promised to you...you know as much as I do

i'm actually wondering why you are so upset
CryptoBeto

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:14:38 AM

Best regard.

Preamble:

MikeMike

if KORE or crypto in general is not for you, please move on.  crypto is not for the faint of heart...nothing was promised to you...you know as much as I do

You are so wrong, this is just getting started. KORE promised and hasn't delivered, they refuse to come clean and are driving the coin to the ground. You keep sucking up to them.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:24:39 AM

Best regard.

Preamble:

MikeMike

You are so wrong, this is just getting started. KORE promised and hasn't delivered, they refuse to come clean and are driving the coin to the ground. You keep sucking up to them.

Hiya,

Seems you are doing all the driving.
We are all working hard.
Nice with the baiting...
If you say you have the goods on me in those Twitter PM's post them all please
for everyone to see, the entire conversations.
I would do it myself but cant copy/paste them anymore since you
blocked me on Twitter.
What are you afraid of???

MikeMike

CryptoBeto

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:28:04 AM

Best regard.

Preamble:

MikeMike

Hiya,

Seems you are doing all the driving.
We are all working hard.
Nice with the baiting...
If you say you have the goods on me in those Twitter PM's post them all please
for everyone to see, the entire conversations.
I would do it myself but cant copy/paste them anymore since you
blocked me on Twitter.
What are you afraid of???

MikeMike

After I get rid of all my coins I will don't worry, already worked out with a couple of YouTubers.
gaoque

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:35:18 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 05:57:55 AM by gaoque

Best regard.

Preamble:

MikeMike

First, yes, I have just created my account recently. I used to read information I need, and i don't try to hurt any coins, especially, my coin in there.
 Second, No way I sell it now. I ask for more information to buy more or leave. Your answers let me to waiting decison, eventhough I do not totally satisfy.
 3- i did read OP, I do some research on my own, but those questions I asked are for more clear what I understand. I believe if you can get me those question more clear, many more investors will come.
 4- I invested in kore only 15k usd on Oct 12, and I don't blame any for that decison. As I am holding Kore right now.
 Finally, Kore project is a great project, in my opinion. You will get more success if you can give investors more trust.
 God bless us all.
 Edit: something like this will build investor's trust: http://arcanebear.com/kore-coin-review-and-interview/
 Please, have some more.

Janus101

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:43:35 AM

Haven't seen this kind of bitterness since the early days of Blackcoin and Dash. I think thats a good omen.
Right, that provides KORE could bound back in the future.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:16:05 AM

Best regard.

Preamble:

MikeMike

First, yes, I have just created my account recently. I used to read information I need, and i don't try to hurt any coins, especially, my coin in there.
 Second, No way I sell it now. I ask for more information to buy more or leave. Your answers let me to waiting decison, eventhough I do not totally satisfy.
 3- i did read OP, I do some research on my own, but those questions I asked are for more clear what I understand. I believe if you can get me those question more clear, many more investors will come.
 4- I invested in kore only 15k usd on Oct 12, and I don't blame any for that decison. As I am holding Kore right now.
 Finally, Kore project is a great project, in my opinion. You will get more success if you can give investors more trust.
 God bless us all.
 Edit: something like this will build investor's trust: http://arcanebear.com/kore-coin-review-and-interview/
 Please, have some more.

We have an entire plan after the wallet is released. I have mentioned this numerous times.
Most people's concerns etc have already been worked in months ago and weeks ago.
I do appreciate the honest suggestions and conversation.
Of course the Swap taking up so much of our time has delayed some important tasks etc.
and some unforeseen circumstances have changed things around a bit.
Your patience is appreciated.

MikeMike

tradingdisaster

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:32:40 AM

If we need Beta Testers we will let you know but
it will require an NDA to be signed and Full doxing.

Fair enough. I work in software, so I know how last minute bugs and test regressions can throw you off, so good luck Smiley

When the time for testers comes, drop me a note.
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:33:51 AM

NO REBRANDING
NO MARKETING

Do you even know what a brand is? The new K logo could actually be made into a Branding Iron. Get Fired up for a red hot reason now!
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:37:51 AM

NO REBRANDING
NO MARKETING

Do you even know what a brand is? The new K logo could actually be made into a Branding Iron. Get Fired up for a red hot reason now!

I kinda look at it this way.
The less Masternodes out there the larger the percentage of the pie.
 Wink

tradingdisaster

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:39:35 AM

I will intensify the campaign and will use all the captures I have from Mike so everyone cans see the reality.

Could we get this user removed, please? That kind of mud-slinging helps no one and will poison the thread. @MikeMike: I implore you not to react to this guy anymore, it will do no good. Give him the silent treatment.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: