Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:54:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 152272 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
CryptoBeto

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:44:52 AM

I will intensify the campaign and will use all the captures I have from Mike so everyone cans see the reality.

Could we get this user removed, please? That kind of mud-slinging helps no one and will poison the thread. @MikeMike: I implore you not to react to this guy anymore, it will do no good. Give him the silent treatment.

Having fun taking the price further down, lets see if Mike reacts and gets to work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:49:56 AM

I will intensify the campaign and will use all the captures I have from Mike so everyone cans see the reality.

Could we get this user removed, please? That kind of mud-slinging helps no one and will poison the thread. @MikeMike: I implore you not to react to this guy anymore, it will do no good. Give him the silent treatment.

Having fun taking the price further down, lets see if Mike reacts and gets to work.

Preserved for posterity.

MikeMike

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:50:32 AM

People can report them to the Moderator.

MikeMike

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:52:51 AM

He does "bump the Thread" up regularly which gets KORE in front of more eyes
that might not have gave a look before and wanting a legitimate project to get into.
 Smiley

MikeMike

telih

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:38:53 AM

What I find hilarious is that he genuinely thinks that making demands and toxic posts will magically make the bug testing faster...

Folly.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:45:33 AM

What I find hilarious is that he genuinely thinks that making demands and toxic posts will magically make the bug testing faster...

Folly.

Shhhhh.   You might wake up papa.
He gonna give us a wooopin! if he finds us
not workin.
 Wink

MikeMike

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:05:47 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 04:58:57 AM by MikeMike

Will keep reposting this post to keep it on the first page in the forum... Read it regularly to find all the updates.

NEW UPDATES IN BOLD:

KORECoin Swap and ReBranding on 10-14-2017
*** How the Community can help make it a Successful Swap!
Please check this post regularly for updates.
* 1- I was just informed by Richie from Bittrex that a Swap takes a couple days.
See the included slack chat posts.
We will do our best to expedite what we can when we can.
I was not aware until now. I'm sure this lengthy process is for all our benefit.
Bittrex has accomplished many Swaps so I trust their guidance.
* Plus they have to do an intensive Code Review to protect their exchange and clients/your assets.
I will keep the Community informed.
* 2- We are running the New Wallet,
Sent it to Bittrex so they can start their arduous in house setup, testing and tie in with their systems.
We assume this could take a few days as Richie had told me...

3- Why will I have a 0 "available balance" and I cant send coins in the new wallet?
All your coins must Mature first, before they are available to send or stake.

4- Update from Huck:
"Dear Kore Community.... a quick update...   there was a minor issue with the wallet when Bittrex attempted to run it.  
In a nutshell the way that they wanted to run it was different than the way that we run ours naturally.
 It has been nice discovering and understanding how Bittrex does things.  Issue has been resolved and Bittrex was able to start the wallet.  
This now leads them into the integration testing portion of this transition. We will hear from them again soon on their progress.
So far no major issues and we have been able to fix the minor ones....
I will post another update as soon as I have one. Thank you everyone and have a great day!!   Huck"

5- UPDATE:
To the KORE Community:
On this update, Bittrex had found an issue on our end which has since been partially resolved. We are diligently working on fully resolving the issue.
We want to thank Richie, Julian and the entire Bittrex Team for their patience, flexibility and desire to have this be a successful swap.
Our goal is to get this resolved effectively and hope for it to coincide with our Public Marketing Strategy we have been working on for some time.
I'm truly impressed and honored to see how patiently the Community is supporting this transition.     MikeMike

6- UPDATE:
"Hello Kore community family...
I just wanted to check in with everyone and let them know that we had a successful day today.
The wallet fixes appear to be holding thus far and we have a stable network again. We are testing with more individuals this time around
and we may be reaching out to the community shortly for some beta testers.
Please understand if we choose you as a beta tester you will have to fully dox yourself as well as sign a nondisclosure agreement.
We are not at that point yet but I promise to alert you  once we get to that point....... Huck"

7- UPDATE:
We did not get enough Blocks to go by to fully test PoW and PoS
so may need another day or two to determine if the fix works.

I waited as long as I could to see if we could get more blocks to go by but we did not.
This is a perfect example of "How Coding & Testing works"... not something easily to put a time frame on.

If this new build tests out fine we then submit to Bittrex and they do their review and integrations and testing on their end.
We do not know how long Bittrex will take after we hand them the source nor when that will be nor if it will pass
their integration and testing though we expect it to. Like the first situation,....
They managed their dir differently so we naturally complied. Nobody was right nor wrong in the first one.
Just different ways is all. Bittrex knows what this means to them and us and so far they have been Awesome! so Hats off to them.  
One thing for sure, I don't ever want to see the Community go through this again.
I'd hate to pull the plug on this Swap and revisit it in 30 days "If Bittrex could fit us in their schedule".
They have been awesome with us and appreciate it.
Shame is my poor decision of trusting a new change we implemented that was actually for the Communities benefit.
We also had some serious circumstances arise I might get into a bit once we get this wallet out.
All we can do is our best.    MikeMike

8- NEW UPDATE:
Dear KORE Community and Family,
Happily our new Wallet build has sufficiently passed our Team Testing, and thanks to those
from the Community working with Huck,... we have moved onto the next step of an additional 8- Beta testers
and we will add a few more.
The next step is having the Community Beta Testers move onto Masternodes testing
and then onto engaging Bittrex.    MikeMike

That is it for this update. If you have not read this entire post please do.  

Support the KORECoin Swap to KORE on 10-14-2017 by loading the new KORE wallet,
mine coins and stake soon as the KORE Team and Bittrex approve to release wallet to Public.

Keep track of your Time Zone here:

Again,... This is when Bittrex will cease trading for KORE so the Team can work with them and test.
It could be many hours before we release the wallet to the Public
and we need your support so keep watch for the post of the release.
* The Timer is when the "snapshot" will be taken of the old chain so don't move coins anywhere 1 hour before timer ends!
We nor Bittrex can be help responsible for lost coins if you do not follow the guidelines.

FIRST and Foremost:

1- Educate yourself on what the Swap means and how it is done.
2- Make yourself available to load the wallet on as many computers as you can, stake some coins "and" mine.
3- Be Patient. Swaps are a ton of work and we are all sleep deprived.
Help us make this easy peasy for all by being supportive, patient and understanding in you comments and actions.
4- Help others. If you see someone in Discord, here, Twitter, Farcebook, Telegram, YouTube etc.
and you have enough skills and knowledge to help them along,... Please do so.
The Team and Community will forever be grateful for your involvement!  Smiley

5- Support the Swap by making this easy on Bittrex. Please do not send tickets in and posting in their Slack
with  "Are we there yet, Are we there yet, Are we there yet" type posts. Bittrex has and will be working
with us closely and best their, and our time and attention remain on the Swap at hand.

6- Support the KORE Team and Community and Investors by your positive actions.
7- Read everything here carefully,... then read it all again and determine what actions
you personally could do to help make this a smooth, positive experience.
8- IF by chance you do have any serious concerns or issues do not plague the Forum or Social Media with them.
Post to myself in Discord, Twitter and here in PM about them. This is the proper professional way to handle such matters.
Not out in a public venue. We will then determine the best course of action and inform the Community ASAP of anything critical.

Questions:

1- Why is there a Timer?
The Timer shows when Bittrex will cease KORE Deposits, Withdrawals and the start of the time the Team
will be working with Bittrex to get the new Wallet up to date and test with them prior to the release to the Public.

The Timer is also to notify people to cease all KORECoin Transaction, Support the Swap
by installing the new wallet ASAP once the Team and Bittrex approve the New Wallet release to the Public.
We don't know how long this testing will be. Could be many and a few days.
Please read Bittrex swap post carefully. It explains this clearly.

This does not mean things are going badly.
Just we are doing testing with Bittrex prior to the release to the Public.

2- Are my coins safe on Bittrex?
The Team and Bittrex have done much planning to make this a smooth transition no matter where you coins are.
The responsibility and decision to leave them there is entirely up to you.
3- What do I need to do to have the new wallet show my coins in it?
Pay attention to the public release of the wallet, download it ASAP, Start it up, shut it down,.....
NOTE:  Only create a new password for the new wallet IF you do not have an old korecoin wallet. Your old password will work.
.....go to your hidden files and folders to the KoreCoin folder, copy the wallet.dat file,
go to the new Kore folder for the new wallet that is labeled Kore, paste the wallet.dat file in that folder.
Start up your new Kore Wallet, wait for it to have connections and test your password.
4- Will KORE put out videos to help with this transition?
Yes and we do hope we will have enough time while testing with Bittrex so it will be the real thing.
5- How do I setup Masternodes?
The concept is from DASH but we will provide a guide at the release.
We hope to have a video too but this may be in the few hours after the release due to time constraints.
6- How many coins are required for a Masternode?
The amount of coins will be announced at the release of the new wallet to the public.
7- Can I run a Masternode from one location or do I need a VPS?
Masternodes can run from one location but must have different IPs/VPN on one and both are accessible to the Internet 24/7.
8- Will KORE experience a disaster during the Swap like we have seen with some coins taking days and weeks?
The KORE Team have done all we could (under the circumstances) to make this Swap a smooth one and so will Bittrex.
IF for some unforeseen reason the new wallet swap does not perform as designed Bittrex has backups,
The Team will make themselves fully available during the testing with Bittrex and
we do expect to have any issues that may arise remedied in an Emergency ASAP fashion.
9- Where should I post to suggest changes or additions to this most important post?
Please PM me here, in Discord or on Twitter and thanks for them in advance!  Smiley
10- Why does Bittrex take so long to do Swaps?!
First, Bittrex Must complete an Intensive Code Review to protect their exchange
and YOUR BTC and KORE/their clients assets. They/We Appreciate your understanding
how serious this first step is and your patience. Then they must load the Wallet,
do intensive Testing and integrate it into their exchange.
11- When should I stop sending coins anywhere?
One hour before the snapshot is taken which is at the stop of the Timer.
12- What if I send coins after the one hour deadline and they get lost?
Neither KORE Team nor Bittrex can be held responsible for lost coins. We can only try to help you recover them is all....
You bear full responsibility.
13- Why will I have a 0 "available balance" and I cant send coins in the new wallet?
All your coins must Mature first, before they are available to send or stake.
14- Can I trade Korecoins on Bittrex while waiting for the Swap to complete
and will all transactions be there after the swap is completed?
Yes.  Smiley

NOTE: I give you my assurance KORE is here for the long run and no matter what,...we will be a Honey Badger!  Wink

The Entire KORE Team and Bittrex appreciates your unwavering cooperation and undying support during this transition!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Cheers!

MikeMike

andy84uk

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:15:56 AM

Is the PoS and PoW testing the final stage in what you need to do prior to submitting to Bittrex again or is there further issues that need resolving?
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:51:32 AM

Is the PoS and PoW testing the final stage in what you need to do prior to submitting to Bittrex again or is there further issues that need resolving?

Announcements will be made at the appropriate time.

MikeMike

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:43:43 AM

Be fore warned CryptoBeto/Crypto VFX,
If you continue to post to induce harm, be abusive and controlling in this thread you will be banned.

MikeMike

GhostOfEmpire

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:11:08 PM

Keep do your work Mike, we still here waiting for u and KORE team complete the swap successful. best regards
BITBAL

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:26:40 PM

How many kore will be needed for a Masternode? and is there a rough estimate of when the wallet will be enabled on Bittrex? I could of flipped and bought back cheaper instead of watching my investment taking a plunge. Thanks
andy84uk

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:35:36 PM

How many kore will be needed for a Masternode? and is there a rough estimate of when the wallet will be enabled on Bittrex? I could of flipped and bought back cheaper instead of watching my investment taking a plunge. Thanks

You need to read the previous posts, currently there is no definitive date. MikeMike well let everyone know at the appropriate time. I think most of us are frustrated with the situation but we just need to wait it out until its sorted.

In respect of your flipping and buying back cheaper, if we had all attempted that it would have crashed the market and we would have all been screwed.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:09:16 PM

Often the choices that lead me to invest on a coin compared to another are the presence in the main thread of troll users; the more they are, the more they are devious with dev and team, the more I am sure my investment is correct, and I will earn so much money in the future.

Aside from the small joke, I would suggest to Mike losing these users because they just suck your energy and do not let them work freely; they only enjoy seeing suffering, it's their job, day and night, do nothing else .... while you have to work and bring a project forward!
TexasHuck

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 04:47:56 PM

Hello everyone... I just wanted to stop by and say hello.  I hope you all are doing well... My apologies for not posting as much lately.  I have been working really long hours in the background trying to help this wallet release along...  If you'd like to speak to me directly, please find me on Telegram under HuckAllen....

Thanks,
Huck

Ⓚ Kore Projects - Privacy and Security - This is our Kung Fu..... Ⓚ
jbjb1234

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:24:01 PM

Mikemike and the team have always had great communication and this hasn’t changed with this delay which just shows the teams commitment to transparency.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:24:53 PM

WEBSITE IS DOWN
WALLET RELEASE WITH A DELAY OF OVER 11 DAYS
BITTREX WALLET BLOCKED SINCE OCTOBER 13TH
NO REBRANDING
NO MARKETING

CryptoBeto/Crypto VFX,
More lies like this and you will be banned.
This is your last warning.

MikeMike

Moht

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:01:15 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 06:32:01 PM by Moht

I remember the last time I blamed someone (or something) else for my financial desicions, the year was 1985... and I was eleven.  👶

I had been given permission to go on a church field trip to the Cedar Pointe amusement park in Ohio.  A young know-it-all with $80 in his pocket and a love for video games.  My friend and I hit the arcade as soon as we entered the park.  Six hours later and $80 poorer, I realized I had not even eaten an elephant ear... or even entertained myself on any roller coasters or rides!

“Damn you, Gauntlet!.... why have you betrayed me?! “. Is all I thought about on the long bus ride home. It got worse, the church bus stopped at McDonald’s (Who knew how gross it was back then?).  Without even a quarter in my pocket I just walked around to stretch my legs and I found five dollars on the ground! Cheeseburgers never tasted so good! I began thinking about my earlier monetary decisions and realized it wasn’t gauntlet that almost had me miss a tasty McDonald’s burger, fries and a few apple pies....  It was my own doing!

Don’t blame anyone for your financial decisions.  Don’t blame anyone for any of your decisions. You’re not the Gauntlet elf that needs food badly… You’re not being controlled by others. If you invested in this project and did your own due diligence, you would know the team is solid and the tech is solid. Good things come to those who wait, patiently.

Kore team, keep up the great work... your community is behind you all!  

KORE is the core of my cryptocurrency “portfolio”... and I wouldn’t have it any other way!

Would be happy to test the wallet on MAC OS or windows through my windows Wine emulator.

Thanks for the hard work grinding out this high level privacy crypto!  You’ll be sleeping 💤 again soon... promise!

-kingsking

By learning history, we realize we don't learn from history.

-Philosoraptor
andy84uk

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:35:50 PM

Unfortunately I have to agree with a lot of this, every day this new wallet is delayed, is another day where all the momentum and confidence that was recently gained gets lost.

The volume is drying up and those that were once keen on this project are slowly starting to doubt it and move on. (those that don't have their coins stuck in the old wallet) I have to give MikeMike the benefit of the doubt in regards to unforeseen issues, but its first impressions that count and so far for potential new investors, it hasn't looked great.  

I just hope we are very near to completion of this new wallet before any more damage is done
b00mit

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:41:58 PM

I have owned Kore since the start. Back when the original dev was still involved and abandoned the project. MikeMike stepped in, invested his own money and saved the project.  Re: bittrex - they are simply overwhelmed with recent verification requirement changes and btc forks. Patience with Kore is rewarded.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: