Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:12:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RPX] Red Pulse Token – Next Generation Intelligence and Content Ecosystem  (Read 81097 times)
nikolya1989

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:45:31 AM

codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:59:31 AM

You are a shame, nothing else.
lion1987

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:33:42 PM

All coins fell 2-4 times the maximum. RPX has fallen in 6,5 times! Like a shit! I did not expect this from this coin.

SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!!!!!!!!

If u not satisfied with the Coin sell it and stop fudding!
U wrote the same shit a few pages earlier.
Sell all your Coins and stay a banking slave! This is ridiculous

RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:20:58 PM

All coins fell 2-4 times the maximum. RPX has fallen in 6,5 times! Like a shit! I did not expect this from this coin.

You OD'n man  Cheesy

First of all, something can't fall 2-4 times, that's like saying something lost 400% when it's only possible to lose 100%.  You're just picking numbers at which you invested and going off of that, but everyone didn't buy-in at the same price as you.  You're better off saying "it fell x% from the peak price" because that applies to everyone.

There are PLENTY of coins that have tanked just as hard/if not harder than RPX.  We can keep it just to NEO ICOs and we don't even have to go farther than what I believe was their second ICO to hit the market DeepBrainChain to see that DBC has tanked harder from its peak price than RPX has.  Even QLC (ANOTHER NEO ICO) comparatively has tanked a bit more than RPX, so you should stop acting like RPX is in a league all by itself.

It's your fault you didn't sell near the peak and it's your fault you didn't understand that this is how the market works.  Learn from it and use it to your advantage the next bull run.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:59:24 AM

You OD'n man  Cheesy

First of all, something can't fall 2-4 times, that's like saying something lost 400% when it's only possible to lose 100%.  You're just picking numbers at which you invested and going off of that, but everyone didn't buy-in at the same price as you.  You're better off saying "it fell x% from the peak price" because that applies to everyone.

There are PLENTY of coins that have tanked just as hard/if not harder than RPX.  We can keep it just to NEO ICOs and we don't even have to go farther than what I believe was their second ICO to hit the market DeepBrainChain to see that DBC has tanked harder from its peak price than RPX has.  Even QLC (ANOTHER NEO ICO) comparatively has tanked a bit more than RPX, so you should stop acting like RPX is in a league all by itself.

It's your fault you didn't sell near the peak and it's your fault you didn't understand that this is how the market works.  Learn from it and use it to your advantage the next bull run.

It looks like he went all in on RPX and thought to retire in March already  Cheesy.

Indeed, either stop fudding or sell your coins to us.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
lion1987

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:10:33 AM

You OD'n man  Cheesy

It looks like he went all in on RPX and thought to retire in March already  Cheesy.

So much impatience in this Game.
Sure its not cool to watch a drop like this, but quality projects will rise again.

bakgwei

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:13:58 PM

You OD'n man  Cheesy

Sure its not cool to watch a drop like this, but quality projects will rise again.

I agree, I actually used the current downturn to up my invest in RPX. I think its one of the few coins with an actual use case.
nikolya1989

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:55:46 AM

The price fell 10x. Super coin.
klax

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

The price is still 4x from Octomber 2017 ... stop FUD-ing !!!

PONTUS   ★   INVESTMENT TOKEN - SALE STARTS ON 01.04.2022    ★   PONTUS
►   pontus.network   ◄
        ANN  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:05:03 AM

You OD'n man  Cheesy

I agree, I actually used the current downturn to up my invest in RPX. I think its one of the few coins with an actual use case.
All altcoins are dump and this is a kind of big opportunity to buy more while its cheap.
Rpx is a long term coin and for me it was undervalued for a reason that it is not so much rise from down to bottom before and going up it will be a long story to hold for.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
jasper19781978

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:05:34 AM

red pulse announced a new big partnership!!!! hopefully we can now recover from the recent drop !!

https://twitter.com/red_pulse_china
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:03:01 AM

Dear Red Pulse Community,

We are excited to announce a partnership with NEON Exchange (NEX), a ground-breaking decentralized trade and payment platform established by a handful of City of Zion (CoZ) co-founders. NEX combines the NEO blockchain with an off-chain matching engine to enable much faster and more complex trades than existing decentralized exchanges. By establishing partnerships in key markets, NEX will be able to provide decentralized fiat gateways, addressing a major pain point in crypto markets today.

The NEX payment service enables third-party smart contracts on NEO to send and receive global assets such as NEO and GAS. As part of the partnership, Red Pulse (RPX) will be the first NEP-5 based decentralized application to be included on the platform. NEX will also aim to develop a solution that will be embedded within the Red Pulse platform, allowing for seamless purchasing of RPX using conventional credit cards to directly convert to fiat, and deposit to users' bank accounts using integrators on NEX’s network. This helps our clients using our Red Pulse platform, given that many of our existing and future users, such as finance professionals and industry experts, may not be familiar with cryptocurrencies and face a steep learning curve and slow adoption rate when dealing with cryptocurrency secondary markets.
pydev7

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:29:59 PM

Great news, GO RPX! Smiley
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:17:19 PM

Partnership with NEON Exchange (February 08)
https://coindar.org/en/event/red-pulse-rpx-partnership-with-neon-exchange-3222
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:01:02 PM

Really great news, I hope the FUD from some impatient members will stop now. Congratulation to the smart guys who filled up their bags at the dip!
TomCrypto

Activity: 715
Merit: 220

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:42:51 AM

Neon Exchange was part of the project I was following and to see that RPX partenered with them is a really great news!
Good Job Redpulse!
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:04:21 PM

I thought RPX was supported by binance that was one of my big reason to invest. I hope this will get listed in there soon.         

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

I thought RPX was supported by binance that was one of my big reason to invest. I hope this will get listed in there soon.         

This has been talked about here, and it's been brought up more than enough times in slack.  For whatever reason, RPX's initial relationship with Binance fell apart.  It seems like a relationship that can be fixed, but last time I check (and someone correct me if I'm wrong), fixing whatever issues with Binance wasn't a high priority for the team.
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:18:26 PM

Red Pulse Seoul Meetup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxoLh1uARCs&feature=youtu.be&a=
Tao-Pai-Pai

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:18:47 PM

Hi, i have a question.

How to manage (receive, send, and check) our tokens on the Neo blockchain using a ledger nano S ?

thank you
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: