Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:08:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41042 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tripkevin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:23:06 PM

I would like to ask the same thing. purpouse is clear but "how" is not.

have you read the project's whitepaper? I'm reading it just now. I'm agree on what you said previously,  but there also some things that I don't understand...

if you have some difficult in reading you can ask to me. there's someone who found difficult some technical concepts.

no, just the opposite. I read about the forecasts for the first year, and they look quite ridiculous. I wish I don't understand the sentence.

may you tell me what did they say? I don't remember them, I must confess!  Grin

I report the paragraph just judge by yourself:

With community support and ICO funding, the OXYCOIN team plans to push the number of active users to over 10 million and the market capitalization to over $300,000,000,000 ($300 Billion) in our first year by enabling a whole new wave of crypto-enthusiasts that are waiting for a simple platform to help them easily convert FIAT into cryptocurrency.

you can find it here at page 6 https://oxycoin.io/whitepaper.pdf

man... just imagine if it was true... if we invest in a business like it we will be rich beyond believes!  Cool Cool Wink

I think so, but... c'mon! it's totally unrealistic! they predict in one year a growth of one hundred unicorns! it can't be real!
PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:26:47 PM

have you read the project's whitepaper? I'm reading it just now. I'm agree on what you said previously,  but there also some things that I don't understand...

if you have some difficult in reading you can ask to me. there's someone who found difficult some technical concepts.

no, just the opposite. I read about the forecasts for the first year, and they look quite ridiculous. I wish I don't understand the sentence.

With community support and ICO funding, the OXYCOIN team plans to push the number of active users to over 10 million and the market capitalization to over $300,000,000,000 ($300 Billion) in our first year by enabling a whole new wave of crypto-enthusiasts that are waiting for a simple platform to help them easily convert FIAT into cryptocurrency.

man... just imagine if it was true... if we invest in a business like it we will be rich beyond believes!  Cool Cool Wink

I think so, but... c'mon! it's totally unrealistic! they predict in one year a growth of one hundred unicorns! it can't be real!

In one year they will be almost like amazon, facebook and apple. and you could have a part in it.

Tripkevin

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:29:16 PM

In one year they will be almost like amazon, facebook and apple. and you could have a part in it.

these companies have grown for years or dacades to be such big, and they are 10 in a million. they want to have 10m users in just an year. it's impossible...
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:33:07 PM

seriously i think too that they are overrating they possibilities, but the most important thing is the growth itself. it could be "just" a 3x or maybe a 10x. it's all right to me.

Tripkevin

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:35:18 PM

seriously i think too that they are overrating they possibilities, but the most important thing is the growth itself. it could be "just" a 3x or maybe a 10x. it's all right to me.

of course it is right to everyone! but why some forecasts like these? even if they are possible to reach it could be dangerous to present to investors numbers like these
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:40:27 PM

of course it is right to everyone! but why some forecasts like these? even if they are possible to reach it could be dangerous to present to investors numbers like these

I'm agree with it, but in the final words it's not very important to me. even if they grow less then facebook they may be a great success. my concerns are because it is all theory and nothing concrete. they can really do what the say? and how?

Tripkevin

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:42:53 PM

I'm agree with it, but in the final words it's not very important to me. even if they grow less then facebook they may be a great success. my concerns are because it is all theory and nothing concrete. they can really do what the say? and how?

I think you will not see something concrete, because someone can steal their ideas. you have to take your risks if you invest in this project
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:48:02 PM

I think you will not see something concrete, because someone can steal their ideas. you have to take your risks if you invest in this project

too good to be true? let's wait... let's see how many people will enjoy this project and why. maybe we will have a better idea.

Tripkevin

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:49:56 PM

too good to be true? let's wait... let's see how many people will enjoy this project and why. maybe we will have a better idea.

ok, let's wait some news... and I wish we will buy a piece of the new facebook
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:54:21 PM

ok, let's wait some news... and I wish we will buy a piece of the new facebook

sounds great! I just need some money for my aston martin fund!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy goodnight man!

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:58:08 PM

Can I buy criptocurrency with Fiat on this project?
It seems to me interesting but a little lacking in information.
In any case, I will continue to follow him..

Yes, Oxycoin mobile platform will be the easiest way to purchase cryptocurrencies with FIAT and will also feature a central information hub where investors will receive any crypto-media they would need to make informed decisions.

how can you say that? in which way transactions will be simplified?

One of the ways it achieves this is that it simplifies transactions by tackling the issue of tracking multiple addresses for multiple cryptocurrencies, lowering the possibility of sending funds to the wrong place, by introducing oxycoin Global Address Book. Users may create one single username that is searchable in the Global Address Book, and all their wallets will be linked to this one username. With the  Global Address Book, users simply type their friend’s name, see their friend’s various crypto-currency wallets, and transfer funds to them within seconds. Oxycoin also plans to utilize QR codes as another user-friendly way to transfer funds easily and faster.
mody1996

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

Oxycoin Community Manager

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:30:43 AM

Dear PrinceShake,

I completely understand your concern but what we've actually meant is that we're planning on helping the overall market to reach the market cap of 300 billion which in other words means it may happen within our first year or it may not , like we said we're planning on helping it not making it 300 Billion as something if not achieved would result in us failing the project. Smiley

Regards,
Mody1996

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:46:17 AM

Dear PrinceShake,

I completely understand your concern but what we've actually meant is that we're planning on helping the overall market to reach the market cap of 300 billion which in other words means it may happen within our first year or it may not , like we said we're planning on helping it not making it 300 Billion as something if not achieved would result in us failing the project. Smiley

Regards,
Mody1996

thank you very much mody1996 for the explanation. you must agree with me that if you read the paragraph it could be a bit misleading.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:30:19 AM

have you read the project's whitepaper? I'm reading it just now. I'm agree on what you said previously,  but there also some things that I don't understand...

may you tell me what did they say? I don't remember them, I must confess!  Grin

Dear PrinceShake,

Regards,
Mody1996

thank you very much mody1996 for the explanation. you must agree with me that if you read the paragraph it could be a bit misleading.

obviously that it means something else! maybe it’s still hard to reach the goal, but I think it’s legit to plan one like this.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:47:22 AM

Dear PrinceShake,

Regards,
Mody1996

Also to me the first time it seemed a bit strange, but that it was clear that if the goal is to enlarge the community these should be total figures.

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:35:16 AM

stop here! now this point is totally clear. I don’t know if the enthusiasm of people for cryptocurrencies will be enough to push these number so high, but that’s ok.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:37:13 AM

Yes, Oxycoin mobile platform will be the easiest way to purchase cryptocurrencies with FIAT and will also feature a central information hub where investors will receive any crypto-media they would need to make informed decisions.

One of the ways it achieves this is that it simplifies transactions by tackling the issue of tracking multiple addresses for multiple cryptocurrencies, lowering the possibility of sending funds to the wrong place, by introducing oxycoin Global Address Book. Users may create one single username that is searchable in the Global Address Book, and all their wallets will be linked to this one username. With the  Global Address Book, users simply type their friend’s name, see their friend’s various crypto-currency wallets, and transfer funds to them within seconds. Oxycoin also plans to utilize QR codes as another user-friendly way to transfer funds easily and faster.

Global Address Book is quite interesting, I don’t know how many wallets people may have for they own, but it’s obviously impossible to remember all the alphanumeric name.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:39:16 AM

Global Address Book is quite interesting, I don’t know how many wallets people may have for they own, but it’s obviously impossible to remember all the alphanumeric name.

What about security? How we can certify that the address really belongs to us and, also better, how we can certify that an address DO NOT belong to someone else? They’re all anonymous, after all.

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:41:26 AM

it could be a good thing but not so disruptive. after all you can do the same thing writing your address on a paper page (and is also a safer thing).

doftplatform

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 08:43:13 AM

The idea with QR codes doesn't seem pretty safe(
Still the idea is great.

Doft $50M ICO | Going now!!! | doft.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: