Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:58:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41042 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:29:03 AM

yes, oxycoin is part of the ark project, you can find it in their whitepaper.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:30:33 AM

so will the team participate in the delegate vote? i mean will the team hold lots of coins and vote for someone they like?

I have the same question, as far as I know, without the team's votes, the delegates will be token over buy the big whales and its baby delegates, which I think is not good for this coin.

The team will be holding tokens but it will NEVER be used to vote for delegates they like.  All voting is to be impartial, the tokens will be used to bring genesis delegates on line to secure the network in the case of a fork

Thank you so much, but as far ac I know, some cypto coins with DPOS mechanism, the delegates are occupied and controlled by the big whales and their baby delegates, such the Decent coin. How to deal with that?

I would like to ask the same. I read how project ark works and I have similar concerns.

Is it in the links you shared with us in the other thread? Oxcoin too in part of the Ark project?

yes, the link explain that system. and, combining our two arguments, I'm wondering if it can be consider a mediation or not.

shanazihr85

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:22:13 AM

So... you will open your account on the app or website where you have your money. You can change the values from one to another easily or use them to spend to buy stuff selecting the one you would like to use, and, if is different from the one you have they can charge a (little?) commission. A bit like using your credit card in another countries.

yes a bit like this. so this project will be very very useful in a similar scenario, don't you think so?

Yes, I do. I like also the other part: the one that concerns the realization of decentralized applications.
The first objective is definitely to create decentralized applications!
...and then we can also compare it to banking operations in foreign countries .. but let's not lose sight of the main goal!
The decentralized is to make it free!!!
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:34:37 AM

so will the team participate in the delegate vote? i mean will the team hold lots of coins and vote for someone they like?

I have the same question, as far as I know, without the team's votes, the delegates will be token over buy the big whales and its baby delegates, which I think is not good for this coin.

The team will be holding tokens but it will NEVER be used to vote for delegates they like.  All voting is to be impartial, the tokens will be used to bring genesis delegates on line to secure the network in the case of a fork

Thank you so much, but as far ac I know, some cypto coins with DPOS mechanism, the delegates are occupied and controlled by the big whales and their baby delegates, such the Decent coin. How to deal with that?

guys, you should read this link: https://blog.ark.io/dpos-and-ark-voting-explained-68596a171ca1 it explain voting system and how to handle with big whales.

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:36:55 AM

So... you will open your account on the app or website where you have your money. You can change the values from one to another easily or use them to spend to buy stuff selecting the one you would like to use, and, if is different from the one you have they can charge a (little?) commission. A bit like using your credit card in another countries.

yes a bit like this. so this project will be very very useful in a similar scenario, don't you think so?

Yes, I do. I like also the other part: the one that concerns the realization of decentralized applications.
The first objective is definitely to create decentralized applications!
...and then we can also compare it to banking operations in foreign countries .. but let's not lose sight of the main goal!
The decentralized is to make it free!!!

this is the big thing in this project, in my opinion of course!  Smiley

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Tripkevin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:17:56 PM

there are a lot of news here! first of all it seems you have understood they way to mining/forging.
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:24:41 PM

there are a lot of news here! first of all it seems you have understood they way to mining/forging.

I'm not really conviced about it, but sevinpays wants still try to do it.

Tripkevin

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:27:32 PM

I'm not really conviced about it, but sevinpays want still try to do it.

I wish him good luck. I'm looking at the bounty campaigns for this project: facebook and signature would be quite interesting
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:31:45 PM

I wish him good luck. I'm looking at the bounty campaigns for this project: facebook and signature would be quite interesting

translation and moderation is out. it seems they have already all the tongues that I speak.

Tripkevin

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:33:13 PM

translation and moderation is out. it seems they have already all the tongues that I speak.

anyway, a newbie like us can't open a new tread, so we are cutted off as always Sad
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:38:05 PM

anyway, a newbie like us can't open a new tread, so we are cutted off as always Sad

perfect! you can't miss something you have never had.  Cheesy what about the other ones?

Tripkevin

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:39:22 PM

also for signature you must be at least a junior member. so good bye to signature!
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:44:17 PM

also for signature you must be at least a junior member. so good bye to signature!

awesome! so I can't join the bounty campaigns. what about you? do you have enough followers?

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:45:39 PM

OXYCoin is a project related to the ARK, which is the driving force for so many fantastic projects,
his strength is seen in the price that today has brought us great satisfactions.
 i think that all projects related to the Ark will be a lot of road
Tripkevin

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:46:00 PM

awesome! so I can't join the bounty campaigns. what about you? do you have enough followers?

yes, I have more that 300 friends on facebook. I must seriously think about it. you have less than 300?
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:50:32 PM

yes, I have more that 300 friends on facebook. I must seriously think about it. you have less than 300?

I don't have a facebook or twitter account at all. untill today I've always thought that they're both useless things. now I know I'm wrong. good luck!

Ben111

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:39:49 PM

OXYCoin is a project related to the ARK, which is the driving force for so many fantastic projects,
his strength is seen in the price that today has brought us great satisfactions.

what do you intend, when you tell that the project is related to the ARK?
how can this currency fluctuate?
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:31:01 PM

i think this project will be successful i will support it with twitter for now at facebook i don t have enough friends...so oxycoin is part of ark project,very interesting...
Sevinpays

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:33:30 PM

ark is a peculiar cryptocurrency. ypu can easily find a lot of useful information online. in their whitepaper they talk about it.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:35:44 PM

In white paper the say that the allow payments in ark for the ICO, but realtion is not actually specified.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: