Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:55:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41042 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:12:45 PM

The biggest scam since RISE. For you new guys in here... everything they offer has already been done, SDKs is a joke. Its so easy to develop you cant imagine, you are giving your money away for nothing.

Says someone who has created a new account to come here to tell others what they have to do with their money... Your story is not new, there are many like you who do the same as you when some new project appears.

This is true... created this account for this purpose only... people shall know the truth, tell me something new please.
Knock it off mate,  if you can't present any evidences then this is pure noise and disrupting this thread, and spamming. Please its time to report this account and get it banned

RISE whole idea builds on SDKs.... its already been done there and they will extend it to dapps... https://github.com/RiseVision

Here is an example of dapp SDK, https://github.com/LiskArchive/lisk-dapps-sdk

How much is this worth you think? I have some very interesting facts about the founders as well...

Everyone should also know that the founders did not start Shift and was not a part of the original team. Got this information from Ralfs... Ralfs said that seatrips was a community advisor and Jan only installed a webserver, they took the community and money from Shift and started this shit.... why can you ask... Jan only seeks profit... he is no developer.. when Shift was empty he moved on and took advantage of the community in Shift
Quite an interesting piece you've got here,  although I think this project and its entire idea is great,  I wouldn't judge rather let's hear both sides of the story
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:59:14 PM

Don't believe with @snuggles, he just talk without evidence. This is the best project, realistic and not scam. i think he said like that for make this oxycoin down when this coin listed on exchange and he can buy at lower price
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:09:05 PM

Then this project works just like ARK or LSK? But with more delegates and other total supply? Where I can find a list of delegates who are in testnet now?

Thank you.

Yes, I think the OXY has the similar DPOS mechanism like the ARK or LISK, you can find a list of delegates on this website:https://texplorer.oxycoin.io/delegateMonitor

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
enigmatical

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:30:05 PM

Don't believe with @snuggles, he just talk without evidence. This is the best project, realistic and not scam. i think he said like that for make this oxycoin down when this coin listed on exchange and he can buy at lower price
One of the things that amaze me about this project is the monetary system which will give value to the OXY coins, although it's not been discussed yet. Jan says Oxycoin would be one of the few coin companies that let the community decide. Early Supporters are given the possibility to share their experience and financial knowledge once the ICO ends to come up with several monetary systems to include. They will speak for the community which system they want Oxycoin to develop.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:05:35 PM

Fiat payements are allowed to partecipate to the ICO? I know that is almost over and, even if is distant to the hard cap, they are far beyond their target, but in another project they have done this and they have grown very fast in just a few days.

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:16:19 PM

The biggest scam since RISE. For you new guys in here... everything they offer has already been done, SDKs is a joke. Its so easy to develop you cant imagine, you are giving your money away for nothing.
because you have to move these charges with a new account ? you are not credible, if you had accused, with a legendary account,
maybe you'd be credible. these noobs that accuse you, you will not have taken in the team ?
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 04:38:42 PM

RISE is a scam? lol. You should goto their thread and read more
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.11060

- They just hired 2 more developers
- Rise Blockchain Technology Breaks into the Python Developers Market + $5000 Special Contest ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVoq3CV8lHc )

Sorry for OFF TOPIC

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
seh635

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:40:27 PM

Why did you fall so much? I lost 2/3 of my profit.When can you fly and fly to the moon?
enigmatical

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:27:17 PM

RISE is a scam? lol. You should goto their thread and read more
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.11060

- They just hired 2 more developers
- Rise Blockchain Technology Breaks into the Python Developers Market + $5000 Special Contest ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVoq3CV8lHc )

Sorry for OFF TOPIC
Good for posting this, I hope Snuggles goes through this thread and links to see things for himself.
joeyx32

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:55:34 PM

Says someone who has created a new account to come here to tell others what they have to do with their money... Your story is not new, there are many like you who do the same as you when some new project appears.

This is true... created this account for this purpose only... people shall know the truth, tell me something new please.
Knock it off mate,  if you can't present any evidences then this is pure noise and disrupting this thread, and spamming. Please its time to report this account and get it banned

RISE whole idea builds on SDKs.... its already been done there and they will extend it to dapps... https://github.com/RiseVision

How much is this worth you think? I have some very interesting facts about the founders as well...

Everyone should also know that the founders did not start Shift and was not a part of the original team. Got this information from Ralfs... Ralfs said that seatrips was a community advisor and Jan only installed a webserver, they took the community and money from Shift and started this shit.... why can you ask... Jan only seeks profit... he is no developer.. when Shift was empty he moved on and took advantage of the community in Shift

In one point you are right. Jan and seatrips were no devs in the shift project. But its their right to feel free making a new project and hire some developer to make it a great thing. The DPoS-System will help oxycoin to grow fast. Finally it all depends to the product they can offer in future. Maybe they'll get it and oxycoin will be successfull.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:25:43 PM

Making new profile to say bad things is just childish. Everyone who is interested in Oxycoin has or can read white paper so can know everything about it. There is no need for that type of posts. Most of us here believe in this project and have invested and support it.
enigmatical

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:52:14 PM

Knock it off mate,  if you can't present any evidences then this is pure noise and disrupting this thread, and spamming. Please its time to report this account and get it banned

In one point you are right. Jan and seatrips were no devs in the shift project. But its their right to feel free making a new project and hire some developer to make it a great thing. The DPoS-System will help oxycoin to grow fast. Finally it all depends to the product they can offer in future. Maybe they'll get it and oxycoin will be successfull.
Very spot-on,  you just summed it up in a nutshell, I would give a million thumbs up to this project because it's worth every bit of it
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:56:18 PM

Hello Oxycoin followers! The ICO will end in 5 days! Hurry up to invest in Oxycoin. When you invest in an ICO, you are investing in a start up Blockchain project. The Oxycoin team is very trustful, the mainnet Blockchain is already working. You can join the Oxycoin slack at https://join.slack.com/t/oxycoin/shared_invite/enQtMjM3MzYxMTIzNDkxLWM4MTNhMWNiYTZmYWQ1YjA4ZjhkMTA4Njk2YjgwYTVkMTBjODBmZmY3NDViNzc1MGU4YzlkNTExNWY0MTc0ZGI.  If you have any question, fell free to ask!
fajarkus12

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:41:40 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 10:26:27 AM by fajarkus12

Hello Oxycoin followers! The ICO will end in 5 days! Hurry up to invest in Oxycoin. When you invest in an ICO, you are investing in a start up Blockchain project. The Oxycoin team is very trustful, the mainnet Blockchain is already working. You can join the Oxycoin slack at https://join.slack.com/t/oxycoin/shared_invite/enQtMjM3MzYxMTIzNDkxLWM4MTNhMWNiYTZmYWQ1YjA4ZjhkMTA4Njk2YjgwYTVkMTBjODBmZmY3NDViNzc1MGU4YzlkNTExNWY0MTc0ZGI.  If you have any question, fell free to ask!

I joined slack and the dev so active there and fast respons. This project  implement fast respont to investor / consumer So this is can make investor convident to invest in oxycoin. I hope they also active in bitcointalk
enigmatical

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:48:06 AM

Good,  this is an opportunity to interact with devs and ask questions while getting fast response. As an investor,  I love to understand the technicalities and technology involved.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:53:08 AM

One of the things that amaze me about this project is the monetary system which will give value to the OXY coins, although it's not been discussed yet. Jan says Oxycoin would be one of the few coin companies that let the community decide. Early Supporters are given the possibility to share their experience and financial knowledge once the ICO ends to come up with several monetary systems to include. They will speak for the community which system they want Oxycoin to develop.

Yesterday I've really missed this post that, so funny, it was the last one before mine. I thought you still talking about the scam, but on the contrary it seems a very very interesting thing. What do you mean with: "Oxycoin would be one of the few coin companies that let the community decide"?

enigmatical

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:14:42 AM

Yesterday I've really missed this post that, so funny, it was the last one before mine. I thought you still talking about the scam, but on the contrary it seems a very very interesting thing. What do you mean with: "Oxycoin would be one of the few coin companies that let the community decide"?
It means not many project give power to their investors to decided which monetary system to implement.
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:16:20 AM

success for project Wink
fajarkus12

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:14:50 PM

success for project Wink

Yes this project success. Ico will ends in several days and have raised about 1,194 btc, that is huge amount. Also If you interested on Oxycoin you can buy before ico ends and kept for long term and you also will success  Smiley Smiley
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:16:37 PM

just want to know more about this project , what is the difference  between  Lisk and oxy  ?   will  oxy  has a special road of it's own?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: