Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:27:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:20:05 AM

it's weird to contributions stood at around 1.1k BTC. Guys, bounty hunters, let's help the project!
Namirah

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:25:44 AM

Dev,is there a blog post campaign?? I hope to join the campaign,,,
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:03:27 AM

The only campaign I know of is facebook, twitter, Signature, Bitcointalk Thread  Campaign (Translation and moderation)
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:33:44 AM

The only campaign I know of is facebook, twitter, Signature, Bitcointalk Thread  Campaign (Translation and moderation)

Also i think you are too late to participate bounty campaign because this ico will ends at 1st october 2017 00.00 utc. Maybe you can participation with buy Oxycontin for your investment because there are several days before ico ends
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:37:28 AM

Oxycoin is one of the bests projects right now. I think it deserves more attention and for sure more investors. Everyone who read the project knows that Oxycoin is future of the cryptocurrency.
shanazihr85

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:14:13 AM

I support this project!
yes, please support this project, do not forget to follow the progress of this good project https://oxycoin.io/
I support with all my strength on this project. I felt immediately a great idea. A few days at the end of ICO but I'm sure that it will reach its goal. We support OXYCOIN!!!!
wolfgb888

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:46:48 AM

I support this project!
yes, please support this project, do not forget to follow the progress of this good project https://oxycoin.io/
I support with all my strength on this project. I felt immediately a great idea. A few days at the end of ICO but I'm sure that it will reach its goal. We support OXYCOIN!!!!
a lot of decision to support this great project, OXYCoin will give us a working product and the reach of the general public,
it will be the app exchange to all consumers
MOSSAD

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:47:49 AM

Ico project platform I think again favored investors well
Average ico concept sales platform is pretty good, so like this
many platform-based projects
success for you project
fajarkus12

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:58:25 AM

success for you project

In addition, this project success because Oxycoin has concept to buy cryptocurrency directly with fiat, so more people interested, and oxycoin has planning to add paypal option to oxy platform. I also wait this platform launched
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:41:41 PM

success for you project

In addition, this project success because Oxycoin has concept to buy cryptocurrency directly with fiat, so more people interested, and oxycoin has planning to add paypal option to oxy platform. I also wait this platform launched
I see there are many concepts and ideas about the exchange between cryptocurrency and fiat, besides there are many applications and sites to buy cryptocurrency using fiat even every country has its own local exchange like this concept, then what is the new innovation of this project/ico?
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:02:05 PM

1322 ico participants  now ,  more and more  investors  join in this project ,  it  will bring  more   competion   in the  forging road.

joeyx32

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:40:38 PM

Alle the DPoS coins like Lisk, Shift, Ark and Rise need a platform for exchange between each other and to Fiat also.. Oxy will be the one platform for it and will stand in the middle of the coin-network. This seems  promising for me.
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:49:13 PM

success for you project

I see there are many concepts and ideas about the exchange between cryptocurrency and fiat, besides there are many applications and sites to buy cryptocurrency using fiat even every country has its own local exchange like this concept, then what is the new innovation of this project/ico?
Hello deppil. I am from the Oxy Comunnity Support. The Oxycoin has two innovations: mobile app for buying cryptocurrencies easily and an SDK to connect other mobile apps to blockchain technology. For the new users of cryptocurrency, it is very difficult to buy bitcoin. We know this because there were many newbies who wanted to support the ICO and didn´t know how to buy a cryptocurrency. We want to make it easy for them. And plus: we will not just be selling bitcoin but also straight to the tokens themselves. So if you wanted to buy OXY you can buy OXY without having to buy BTC first
fajarkus12

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:26:55 PM

success for you project

Hello deppil. I am from the Oxy Comunnity Support. The Oxycoin has two innovations: mobile app for buying cryptocurrencies easily and an SDK to connect other mobile apps to blockchain technology. For the new users of cryptocurrency, it is very difficult to buy bitcoin. We know this because there were many newbies who wanted to support the ICO and didn´t know how to buy a cryptocurrency. We want to make it easy for them. And plus: we will not just be selling bitcoin but also straight to the tokens themselves. So if you wanted to buy OXY you can buy OXY without having to buy BTC first

i think Oxycoin more user-friendly and easy to usage for new people in crypto. For example oxycoin have global address book, after you create username people will able to find you in global address book, you can simply type your friend's name, see your friend's various cryptocurrency wallet and transfer them within second
shanazihr85

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:38:02 PM

success for you project

i think Oxycoin more user-friendly and easy to usage for new people in crypto. For example oxycoin have global address book, after you create username people will able to find you in global address book, you can simply type your friend's name, see your friend's various cryptocurrency wallet and transfer them within second
I agree with you! OXVCOIN is a project intuitive suitable to call new investors even a novice and not too expert of crypto. Nice Cheesy
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:56:00 PM

1322 ico participants  now ,  more and more  investors  join in this project ,  it  will bring  more   competion   in the  forging road.
That is good news for this project and I am confident with the success of this project. and of course investors will increase because the prospect of this project is good..

enigmatical

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:18:35 PM

That is good news for this project and I am confident with the success of this project. and of course investors will increase because the prospect of this project is good..
The news gets better by the minute, as more investors troupe in,  am confident for the success of the ico already. Implementation of the roadmap is definite for this project.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:41:39 PM

good to see that more and more people are really noticing this project and they will bring this to more popularity even those who doesn't know about its
existence will surely read it up from here and learned that this project will have a great future ahead, good luck oxycoin team.
joeyx32

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:52:22 PM

1322 ico participants  now ,  more and more  investors  join in this project ,  it  will bring  more   competion   in the  forging road.
good to see that more and more people are really noticing this project and they will bring this to more popularity even those who doesn't know about its
existence will surely read it up from here and learned that this project will have a great future ahead, good luck oxycoin team.

The applications for smartphones are already in developement.  https://oxycoin.io/progress/Oxycoin-Android-Sept09.gif  they seem to be very quick.
enigmatical

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:56:02 PM

1322 ico participants  now ,  more and more  investors  join in this project ,  it  will bring  more   competion   in the  forging road.

The applications for smartphones are already in developement.  https://oxycoin.io/progress/Oxycoin-Android-Sept09.gif  they seem to be very quick.
With a working products to show for it, snuggles can see this is no scam. It is obvious that the Oxycoin team are out to implement this vision
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: