Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:06:35 AM

in the next future the payments with fiat wil be so easy that you will barely notice they have been done. I think that cryptos in this moment have to bridge this gap. oxycoin, I think, goes in that direction.

For me this race is an epic nosense. With physical coin you can easily pay, with credit cards in this moment it's enough easy: you can insert, compose the pin and all is done. Why someone is in need to simplify this process with apple pay and so on?

the less you are aware to pay, the more you will spend easily, so a lot of companies will earn in this simplification, maybe the users are just too lazy to prefer to pay in one click or movement.  Grin

I know! So I think I will never use a method like this. I'd like to have the control on what I do with my money, no just spend them easier and faster. It's not convenient for the final user.

man, laziness is the business of the future. just think about the car without a driver. they can be easily hacked and cause a danger for thousand people together, but they are easier than an ordinary car.

this is right, and not good! laziness is definetely the business of future! almost all the project aim to make become something easier than improve the user experience. some app are just crazy, I can figure out how they can be useful for someone...

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:08:15 AM

in the next future the payments with fiat wil be so easy that you will barely notice they have been done. I think that cryptos in this moment have to bridge this gap. oxycoin, I think, goes in that direction.

For me this race is an epic nosense. With physical coin you can easily pay, with credit cards in this moment it's enough easy: you can insert, compose the pin and all is done. Why someone is in need to simplify this process with apple pay and so on?

the less you are aware to pay, the more you will spend easily, so a lot of companies will earn in this simplification, maybe the users are just too lazy to prefer to pay in one click or movement.  Grin

I know! So I think I will never use a method like this. I'd like to have the control on what I do with my money, no just spend them easier and faster. It's not convenient for the final user.

man, laziness is the business of the future. just think about the car without a driver. they can be easily hacked and cause a danger for thousand people together, but they are easier than an ordinary car.

this is right, and not good! laziness is definetely the business of future! almost all the project aim to make become something easier than improve the user experience. some app are just crazy, I can figure out how they can be useful for someone...

I think in the case of oxycoin is a good thing. I don't want to spend my fiat or my bitcoin with just a movement of my hand, but cryptos need a simplification, no doubts on it!

Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:11:06 AM

oxycoin is just trying to anticipate ordinary banks that, I'm 100% sure, are just trying to make the blockchain available to their fiat payments. so oxycoin can be the next big thing, as they say in silicon valley.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:46:24 AM

I think in the case of oxycoin is a good thing. I don't want to spend my fiat or my bitcoin with just a movement of my hand, but cryptos need a simplification, no doubts on it!
the simplifications for the usage of the waalet multi currency is arriving with OXYCoin, from now on will be an explosion of technologies user friendly
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:00:26 AM

the simplifications for the usage of the waalet multi currency is arriving with OXYCoin, from now on will be an explosion of technologies user friendly

I think Oxycoin is simple, buy cryptocurrency with fiat, but  this project is new and we don't know whether devs have big planning or not, but i think they will add more FIAT payment option so we will realy easy to buy cryptocurrency with fiat
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:09:21 AM

when ico this project is completed and when the gift or bonus to promote in terms of participating will be allocated.
Don't be worried,  this will happen after ico ends, and token distributed. Give a time of maybe 2weeks or less
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:24:07 AM

Interesting project, will watch this close.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:44:27 AM

1322 ico participants  now ,  more and more  investors  join in this project ,  it  will bring  more   competion   in the  forging road.
good to see that more and more people are really noticing this project and they will bring this to more popularity even those who doesn't know about its
existence will surely read it up from here and learned that this project will have a great future ahead, good luck oxycoin team.

The applications for smartphones are already in developement.  https://oxycoin.io/progress/Oxycoin-Android-Sept09.gif  they seem to be very quick.

the real thing will be the user experience. their main goal is to bring to people than in this moment are not using cryptocurrencies a easy tool to explore and understand this world.

They have posted a very funny link to show the work in progress for the developement of the application. I hope it will be a bit better graphically but the most important thing will be its features.
For me, this is one of the smartest illustration to give an overview of how the real app would work, without having to download any page or link. With this every user understands the features and it's application. More grease to your elbow team Oxycoin as we await the real deal.
fajarkus12

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:04:26 PM

Interesting project, will watch this close.

This ico will ends in few days, but if you have some money you still have time to buy oxycoin  Grin

or maybe if Oxycoin app has launched you can trying this app for buying cryptocurrency with fiat. This app look user friendly and easy to usage.
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:24:48 PM

who can tell me  if  i  invest 2 btc on this project today ,  how many  OXY coins will I get ?  can sombody figure it out for me and other investors?

fajarkus12

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:50:35 PM

who can tell me  if  i  invest 2 btc on this project today ,  how many  OXY coins will I get ?  can sombody figure it out for me and other investors?

It depend on total btc value received on this project. You can counting with this formula :      
(Your investment / total btc value received) * 75,000,000 = your oxycoin                        

For example if oxycoin received 1,200 btc from this ico. You will get as following :
2 / 1,200 * 75,000,000 = 125,000 Oxycoin

cryptomarvel

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:52:55 PM

Are we going to receive this token in MEW? or there is special wallet for this token.
Vilrex

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:54:35 PM

Are we going to receive this token in MEW? or there is special wallet for this token.

this isn't a ether token
fajarkus12

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:43:37 PM

this isn't a ether token

Oxycoin is DPoS  Smiley
The oxy coins are distributed after the ico ends. You have to add oxycoin wallet to your ico page later when this option is available to collect your oxycoin. You can create oxycoin wallet at https://wallet.oxycoin.io/
wolfgb888

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:53:01 PM

this isn't a ether token

Oxycoin is DPoS  Smiley
The oxy coins are distributed after the ico ends. You have to add oxycoin wallet to your ico page later when this option is available to collect your oxycoin. You can create oxycoin wallet at https://wallet.oxycoin.io/
I realized that it is a fork of Ark. it would be nice to have a wallet only to contain all the derivatives of the Ark as Mew is for the derivatives of Ether.
cryptomarvel

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:58:46 PM

this isn't a ether token

Oxycoin is DPoS  Smiley

I made my OXY Wallet  Roll Eyes

Thanks for the help, this crypto world is really fun

but I notice something inside the wallet called forging and delegates , please if anyone can explain what are these.
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:01:38 PM

Hello, there are 201 delegates in the DPOS mechanism, but I want to know how many oxy coins can be forged for a delegate every month? Thank you in advance.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████