Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:26:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:00:33 AM

just ask
why the participants bounty social media only 54 people ... ?

it's probably because all the original participants did not make a wallet request correctly. I myself do not get my facebook bounty. but I've made a request, but the link is wrong. the manager said, for those who do not make a wallet request is considered not to follow bounty. maybe that's why the participants become less.

You're right, the team also have announced that deadline for submitting the form at October 17 23:59 UTC, and will not be paid if submitting after this date. Maybe much people still busy or on vacation so they unknow about this announcement. That's why bounty social media participants only 54 peoples
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:35:33 AM

just ask

it's probably because all the original participants did not make a wallet request correctly. I myself do not get my facebook bounty. but I've made a request, but the link is wrong. the manager said, for those who do not make a wallet request is considered not to follow bounty. maybe that's why the participants become less.

You're right, the team also have announced that deadline for submitting the form at October 17 23:59 UTC, and will not be paid if submitting after this date. Maybe much people still busy or on vacation so they unknow about this announcement. That's why bounty social media participants only 54 peoples
Maybe for the unpaid can enter slack channel. but I do not know if it still can or not.
So if the participants received a little. means more than 50% who have not received oxycoin

fajarkus12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:30:31 AM

just ask

Maybe for the unpaid can enter slack channel. but I do not know if it still can or not.
So if the participants received a little. means more than 50% who have not received oxycoin

It will can be paid if you submitted request before or at least on october 17th, the team will consider to paid because participants not wrong. But if you submitted after that date i think you will not be paid
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:30:26 AM

just ask

It will can be paid if you submitted request before or at least on october 17th, the team will consider to paid because participants not wrong. But if you submitted after that date i think you will not be paid

That´s right, if you submitted your request after october the 17th you will not be paid. If you request before october the 17th and did not recieve any coins, you should write to the dev team in slack and they will help you with your problem.
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:29:43 AM

The oxy team still has not told where the coin exchanges are. I hope that in the next few weeks they will be able to prepare everything to get started well..

fajarkus12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:15:17 PM

The oxy team still has not told where the coin exchanges are. I hope that in the next few weeks they will be able to prepare everything to get started well..

I also hope next week the team will announcement about exchange because this ico ended almost 1 month and still no have exchange. The team must work hard for it so investors will not worry
oxyteam (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:29:53 PM

HI Guys,

I see people are still discussing the bounty situation.  Let me clarify that from the date the announcement was made regarding how to make the claim for your bounty there was a two week claim period given.  We felt this was more than enough time for people to put forwards their details.

There have been multiple people trying to make claims by using alternate accounts, which is against BCTalk rules.  Our bounty manager is collecting details of these people and will be passing them on to forum admins.

This is a quote from the bounty manager himself in the slack channel set up specifically for those who think they are due the bounty but have not been paid.

"Most of them its Just a alt ACC, its illegal on bitcointalk. After confirmation, ill blacklist the suspects and report to forum administration!"

We are not saying we are infallible and this applies to everyone, hence why we have set up the slack channel.  If anyone feels they have not been paid for a ICO Bounty please feel free to come to slack and we will direct you to the private channel to discuss your situation with the bounty manager.

Kind Regards

The Oxycoin Team
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:26:49 PM

Sir, There is always a small part of the dissatisfied bounty hunters, that's fine. Unfortunately, you can not please everyone
oxyteam (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:52:42 PM

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are pleased to announce we had VERY positive feedback from two exchanges with regards to being listed.  We obviously cannot say which exchanges they are but they are definitely exchanges you will have heard of.

We will be able to release the names of the exchanges once they themselves have made the announcements.

Kind Regards

The Oxycoin Team
Chamone

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:21:30 AM

Yeah you go to the dedicated slack channel and the bounty manager basically shouts at you. 'You late! No tokens! Stupid sock puppet!?' (have screen shots).

If you raise anything on twitter they block you.

I would personally keep away from these cowboys and the bounty managers future endeavours.

This is my last post about these jokers anyway.
Iago

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:25:36 AM

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are pleased to announce we had VERY positive feedback from two exchanges with regards to being listed.  We obviously cannot say which exchanges they are but they are definitely exchanges you will have heard of.

We will be able to release the names of the exchanges once they themselves have made the announcements.

Kind Regards

The Oxycoin Team
Its good news! We hope this happens very soon!
good luck!  Wink
prp101

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:17:40 AM

Some advice, to buy as soon as it hits exchanges or wait for dip, if there is going to be any? Smiley
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:29:55 AM

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are pleased to announce we had VERY positive feedback from two exchanges with regards to being listed.  We obviously cannot say which exchanges they are but they are definitely exchanges you will have heard of.

Kind Regards

The Oxycoin Team
good luck!  Wink

I hope it will not be long, because this project almost one month from the date ico ended but this coin still not on the exchange yet. Maybe with this announcement can make investors will not worry
oxyteam (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:53:20 AM

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are pleased to announce we had VERY positive feedback from two exchanges with regards to being listed.  We obviously cannot say which exchanges they are but they are definitely exchanges you will have heard of.

Kind Regards

The Oxycoin Team
good luck!  Wink

I hope it will not be long, because this project almost one month from the date ico ended but this coin still not on the exchange yet. Maybe with this announcement can make investors will not worry

The project is 28 days from ICO end, and 14 days from token distribution.

There have been and still are projects out there that are not on a exchange that have been live a lot longer than ourselves.
lehard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:34:49 PM

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

Kind Regards

The Oxycoin Team
Thank you! This is really great news, we are waiting for access to exchange
Virtuoso
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:05:38 PM

That´s the amazing news we all waiting for. I´m totally excited wich exchanges that are. I think a lot of new people will come in and the community can grow. This project is something amazing and i´m definitely a long term holder of oxycoin.
frozenking

Activity: 686

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:34:06 PM

thats a exciting news about exchanges, congrats team and oxycoin supporters!
maybe some spoilers to us, when +- will be announcement from exchanges? is it in first half of november maybe? Tongue

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:55:25 PM

thats a exciting news about exchanges, congrats team and oxycoin supporters!
maybe some spoilers to us, when +- will be announcement from exchanges? is it in first half of november maybe? Tongue

Agree with you, giving some spoiler about when this coin added to the exchange is good idea, at least we can know how long we must wait for this coin to add to the exchange
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:42:57 PM

Finally, we will be able to trade. Great news!
Can you tell us with which exchanges you are talking to get listed Oxycoin there?

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Jannn

Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 11:31:26 PM

Can you tell us with which exchanges you are talking to get listed Oxycoin there?
Even on oxycoin slack channel they didnt name that two exchange but i think this will be enough update by the oxycoin team and this will be good to ours.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: