Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:36:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Equipment Manufacturers  (Read 55626 times)
FCTaiChi (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 06:12:12 AM

BPMC

Chips included.
Under the column "Your Chips" you have a "no"  This is correct already I think.

Heat Sink Included.
All components for manufacturers are included, and if they are not I try to get estimates on what they will be.

Given overclocking to 350 Mh/s pretty much given with current components. (Hardware component changes might improve this beyond 350+ Mh/s for our K1 models.
I read Yifu remark that 450 is the hard cap.  I think people will be running these around 350 like you say, but every manufacturer using Avalon chips is listed at 282, since that is the claimed number, and the agreed upon hashrate.  I would only have to change one number to update everyone, so it's not an issue of time.  I just want to have an even field.
That being said, I've thought for a long time that Avalon and the rest of the manufacturers were underselling their selves.  Are you saying that you are going to sell the miner overclocked, or that you assume that people will use it this way?

Price fluctuates from $49.99 USD set price against the MtGox price.

Current MtGox Price $99.34 / BTC or BTC 0.50 per K1 Unit.

Please revise your table accordingly.

The prices of each miner are linked directly to the price of bitcoin at the top of the table.  At the moment I'm showing .50BTC Maybe what you are seeing is the BTC/GH column at .56  The bitcoin per miner column is not shown on the website.

Mining Equipment Comparison Table                               Bitcoin News                             1nKAizrhGzvLfWBVfX8fGLAs6kxKV7aXM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FCTaiChi (OP)

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 10:58:59 AM

I'm not sure what it means, but as I wasn't getting a response from Bicknellski I thought I'd post the message exactly as you see it posted here in the Big Picture Mining thread.  He deleted my message.

He may not want people to see his numbers in my table, or maybe thinks my response puts him in a negative light.

Whatever the reason, I'm rarely impressed by a person deleting things they don't like.  Doesn't exactly lead to transparency.

Mining Equipment Comparison Table                               Bitcoin News                             1nKAizrhGzvLfWBVfX8fGLAs6kxKV7aXM
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:55:16 AM

Hey buddy.

When you want to RESPOND to a thread. Do it in the same thread.

Don't be rude and cross over threads. That is just impolite.

I am rarely impressed with a lack of courtesy.

If I have the time to RESPOND to your thread then I will, but with a simple PM you could have got my attention in a polite way. Rather than trying to provoke me unnecessarily. Just a lack of manners I guess on your part. I suggest you drop the attitude first off and then you might get a lucid response in a timely fashion. Hounding anyone like that is just bad form. I am always available to those who have an interest in learning more about our K1s given they treat me with a minimum level of decorum. You sir have not.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 12:01:39 PM

Hey buddy.

When you want to RESPOND to a thread. Do it in the same thread.

Don't be rude and cross over threads. That is just impolite.

I am rarely impressed with a lack of courtesy.

Lol your the one acting like a @#$# posting in FCThaiChi's thread "correcting" him and frankly I read you to be the rude one.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 12:06:03 PM

Posted corrections. Easy to find the info in BKKCoins posts and thread, was trying to help you get the correct info. Then I am SUMMONED to answer his bloody post. Sorry no thanks. Don't have time for that.

Here are the facts:

BTC.49 per K1 now with exchange drops as BTC goes up. Do enjoy changing that daily.
350 Mh/s doable for the K1 as posted and the thing won't super heat the room like a BE.

Not much more that needs to be added if you want to add that info go for it if not no problem.

Anyone feels like asking me via PM about the K1 we are offering no problem. Email available as well.

Done with the thread won't be back.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
FCTaiChi (OP)

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 05:41:38 PM

Posted corrections. Easy to find the info in BKKCoins posts and thread, was trying to help you get the correct info. Then I am SUMMONED to answer his bloody post. Sorry no thanks. Don't have time for that.

Here are the facts:

BTC.49 per K1 now with exchange drops as BTC goes up. Do enjoy changing that daily.
350 Mh/s doable for the K1 as posted and the thing won't super heat the room like a BE.

Not much more that needs to be added if you want to add that info go for it if not no problem.

Anyone feels like asking me via PM about the K1 we are offering no problem. Email available as well.

Done with the thread won't be back.

I just change one number on the top of the table and everyone changes.  Many of the machines change value daily. 

I don't consider posting a question in a thread rude.  I think you are exaggerating the situation because you are realizing you have put a lot of work into something that isn't turning out the way you thought.

I didn't summon you, I figured you would be busy and probably have no need to check this thread again.  I was trying to communicate, and make that easier for you.  If it makes you angry that I did it in the public forum that is unfortunate.

FCTaiChi (OP)

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 02:49:15 PM

Under the mining equipment table there is a new custom search bar that will search only mining equipment manufacturers pages, and forum topics.

FCTaiChi (OP)

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 02:03:35 AM

New machines for xCrowd added.  Did I miss anything else while I've had my head buried in research?

ArcticWolf

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 08:39:31 AM

No ActiveMining equipment in the table?

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
eRadicant

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 09:11:05 AM

New machines for xCrowd added.  Did I miss anything else while I've had my head buried in research?
xCrowd Pavonis is apparently 60GH now
FCTaiChi (OP)

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 09:41:43 PM

Yes and the same price!  I'm not sure how they are going to manage this with the larger chip size.  Amazing prospect though.

Are they selling equipment?  I thought just selling shares in hosting.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 01:03:05 AM

Those new high-end xCrowd numbers can't be right.

Buy & Hold
ArcticWolf

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 01:07:07 AM

Yes and the same price!  I'm not sure how they are going to manage this with the larger chip size.  Amazing prospect though.

Are they selling equipment?  I thought just selling shares in hosting.

Their hardware division - VMC - is selling the Fast Hash One and raw chips

http://virtualminingcorp.com/shop1/index.php?id_category=15&controller=category

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
FCTaiChi (OP)

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 02:23:11 AM

Yes and the same price!  I'm not sure how they are going to manage this with the larger chip size.  Amazing prospect though.

Have they released anything about who is designing their chips, and what manufacturing they will be using?  xCrowd is on the list pending that information, which they have always said they would give.  If a company is wanting privacy, however we need to see the actual product.  Thank you for the link, if there is one that contains more information I would be glad to research it.

New machines for xCrowd added.  Did I miss anything else while I've had my head buried in research?

They say they'll release information in two days about how this is possible, guess we'll see.

DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 02:26:52 AM

You're showing Hashfast's lead time as August. Huh

They just announced specs. Shirley, they may be fast but they can't be that fast!

Is that lead time correct?

EDIT: Their site says shipping begins Oct. 20-30.
ArcticWolf

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 02:32:50 AM

Have they released anything about who is designing their chips, and what manufacturing they will be using?  xCrowd is on the list pending that information, which they have always said they would give.  If a company is wanting privacy, however we need to see the actual product.  Thank you for the link, if there is one that contains more information I would be glad to research it.

New machines for xCrowd added.  Did I miss anything else while I've had my head buried in research?

They say they'll release information in two days about how this is possible, guess we'll see.

The chips were designed by the CEO - Ken, and are being manufactured by eAsic http://www.easic.com/ (if all goes well). The deal is still under NDA, but I'll post here once the full details are available. Smiley

Ytterbium

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 02:44:17 AM

The chips were designed by the CEO - Ken, and are being manufactured by eAsic http://www.easic.com/ (if all goes well). The deal is still under NDA, but I'll post here once the full details are available. Smiley

xCrowd seems like a joke. Why the incredibly intricate case designs, for example? They don't even have a chip design yet, the owner is planning to just throw money at it and hope for the best.

FCTaiChi (OP)

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 03:16:05 AM

Thanks!  I'll add them in.  
-edit Can't find a lead time, and the only warning that these are not made yet on the order page is that it says it's a prepaid preorder.  Can this be made more clear somehow?

You're showing Hashfast's lead time as August. Huh

They just announced specs. Shirley, they may be fast but they can't be that fast!

Is that lead time correct?

EDIT: Their site says shipping begins Oct. 20-30.
Thanks!  I had pasted for another manufacturer and forgot that field.

Don't call me Shirley.  Smiley

ArcticWolf

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 05:07:43 AM

Thanks!  I'll add them in.  
-edit Can't find a lead time, and the only warning that these are not made yet on the order page is that it says it's a prepaid preorder.  Can this be made more clear somehow?

Ill PM Ken and see what he says re: getting that on the site.

but the expected delivery is:

VMC's Fast-Hash-One with the "Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Mining Chip" @ 16 GH/s and < 12 Watts of power.

Now 256 GH/s For $3,999 Prepaid Pre-Order < 400 Watts of power shipping in October/November 2013

Limited Number of TH/s in the October/November delivery date, so order now.

Virtual Mining Corporation

Fast-Hash-One

Ps: thanks for you hard work on this, your site is definitely a big help for those looking to buy Smiley

CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 05:16:35 AM

Ya I've been wondering why VMC wasn't on here.

There are a lot of vaporware vendors on the spreadsheet, so at the very least VMC should be included as well.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: