Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:05:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar]  (Read 49733 times)
matejbilahora

Activity: 1418
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:45:48 AM

Well, interesting trading will be around 500sat per chrc, but guestion is if we can ever get there. Lets wait few more days.
online987659329

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:00:04 AM

Well, interesting trading will be around 500sat per chrc, but guestion is if we can ever get there. Lets wait few more days.

beside the continuous good work from dev and team I think it depends on the ongoing plans described earlier: ai, solar project and other commercial plans
Smoker00

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:07:00 AM

please follow these steps:
open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    enter your wallet password as will be asking by a prompt
    copy and save passphrase (nmenomic) which are given to you
    "close wallet" form settings
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    go to next step and give to a new password (or keep the old one)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)

Thank you! My problem solved. everything ok. i'm received my coins

░▒▒░
         ███░
        ███  ████░
       ████      ▒██           ░
       ███▒        ░█▒     ░█░
       ████          ██░░██░
       ████          ████    ▒██████          ░███           ░███████████▒             ███▒         ████       ███████████░   ░█████████████    ▒██████████
       ████░      ▒████ ██    ██████░        ░████         █████████████████░         ░█████       ░████      ░███████████    ▒████████████▒       ████████
       ░████   ▒████▒    ██    ██████       ▒█████░      █████████████████████░       ▒██████      ▒███░      ▒███▒                ████            ████████
        ████▒██████       ██  ▒██████░     ░██████░     ███████████████████████       ████████     ████       ████░               ░███▒           ░███▒████
        ░███████▒          ██ ████████    ░███████░    ░██████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██████     ░███▒░████    ████       ████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░        ████░          ░███▒ ████
        ███████             ░▒███░▒███   ░████░███░    ▒█████░   █░   █░   █████     ▒███░  ████  ░███▒      ░███████████         ████          ░████  ████
      ▒██████░               ████  ████ ▒███▒ ░███░    ░██████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██████     ████    ████ ▒███░      ▒███░                ████          ███████████
    ░██████░ ███            ▒███░  ▒███▒███▒  ░███░     ███████████████████████░     ████     ████████       ████                ▒███▒         ████████████
   ▒██████  █████           ███▒    ███████   ░███░      █████████████████████░     ░███▒      ███████      ░████                ████░        ▒███░    ████
  ▒█████░    █████         ▒███     ▒█████    ░███░       ██████████████████░       ▒███░       █████▒      ▒███████████         ████        ░███░     ████
░█████       █████░        ███▒░░    ███▒     ░███▒      ▒████████████████░         ████         ████░      ████████████        ░████       ░████      ████
░████         ▒████▒          ██                        ██▒░
░███░          ░█████░        ██
  ▒██             ▒█████      ░█░ ░
    █               ▒█████░      ▒
                      ░█████████▒
  Xmoneta is the world's first decentralized     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Encrypted Messenger for social and business communication ▄▀▄▀
  Join the new world with us!
        FaceboookTwitterTelegramBitcointalk
       YoutubeMediumLinkedinInstagram
salecz

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Od rodjenja mog....

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:51:08 AM

https://t.me/charnacoin

Official Channel Telegram
newcoindev1 (OP)

Activity: 281
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:38:00 AM

Hi all,

Read our update I even said site was updated yesterday. Has all current news on it. And for those worried on pricing, yet again YOU need to participate in spreading the word. If you are sitting waiting on a rainbow or panic after just one day, of course it will not happen. EVERYONE needs to step up and get involved. Because of @jbmustaq we got southxchange.  You want a 1 dollar coin, you can make it that way. YOU. Each person that has coins, is responsible for how well it does. COMMUNITY that means WE, not I.
Site is updated with bounty link, news etc. AI announcement comes Friday/Monday.
Now is PROMOTION, PROMOTION, PROMOTION

CHRC
newcoindev1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:57:09 AM

Hi

To the many who are stepping up @epicfailman is one and a few more but I am half awake and will shout out later, who are starting telegram groups, bounties, pages on FB and twitter, each one promoting daily and pushing will get us to were we need to be. But it does take a GROUP effort. I know everyone wants to see us do well, so let us all help each to do well. We are all here for the same thing, to grow CHRC and yes everyone will do well in the process.

CHRC

A BIG thank you to ALL our supporters!
Flenger

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:15:04 PM

i am also getting an error that says `Error: transaction <tx_hash> was rejected by daemon with status: Failed` in the wallet when i try to send a transaction (i replaced the actual tx_hash with 'tx_hash' for privacy purposes) and then when i go to the daemon it just says `2017-10-09 19:03:30.383   [RPC0]   ERROR   cn   src/cryptonote_basic/cryptonote_format_utils.cpp:123   Failed to parse transaction from blob
2017-10-09 19:03:30.383   [RPC0]   WARN    daemon.rpc   src/rpc/core_rpc_server.cpp:603   [on_send_raw_tx]: tx verification failed
2017-10-09 19:03:30.383   [RPC0]   WARN    daemon.rpc   src/rpc/core_rpc_server.cpp:626   [on_send_raw_tx]: tx failed reason: no reason` Does anyone have a solution to this?
You chose to send all the coins. Send in parts.
newcoindev1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:01:21 PM

Hi

To the many who are stepping up @epicfailman is one and a few more but I am half awake and will shout out later, who are starting telegram groups, bounties, pages on FB and twitter, each one promoting daily and pushing will get us to were we need to be. But it does take a GROUP effort. I know everyone wants to see us do well, so let us all help each to do well. We are all here for the same thing, to grow CHRC and yes everyone will do well in the process.

CHRC

A BIG thank you to ALL our supporters!

Started mining yesterday, i'll try to promote it as much as i can, good luck all!

Thanks for the twitter follow. Will be posting pics soon of the bus transit app we are one of the payment methods for. It is commercial available now.

CHRC
newcoindev1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:06:00 PM

Hi All,

Screen shots on Transmate. Commercially available now ( Transmate said they are submitting to the app store and google play), and they expect to have around 500,000 users in the first year of operation. CHRC is one of the payment options available inside the app. It is a pretty cool app.

Will be posting the news here also as seems it is missed on the site at times. We are correcting by doing a news page instead of news ticker.

CHRC
afrazium

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:33:23 PM

Wallet looks nice and all...
But why the hell as soon as Daemon starts syncing cpu peaks to 100% load?!! Mining is off
someone noticed or can help?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
Smoker00

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:50:35 PM

Wallet looks nice and all...
But why the hell as soon as Daemon starts syncing cpu peaks to 100% load?!! Mining is off
someone noticed or can help?

Its not wallet. If i understand correct, this is soft for android where you can use CHRC for the payment for bus ticket.

IMHO about 100% load CPU when Daemon syncing with network, its normal for low speed CPU. After all, when there is syncing, then Daemon doing build index for the blockchain

░▒▒░
         ███░
        ███  ████░
       ███▒        ░█▒     ░█░
       ████          ██░░██░
       ████          ████    ▒██████          ░███           ░███████████▒             ███▒         ████       ███████████░   ░█████████████    ▒██████████
       ████░      ▒████ ██    ██████░        ░████         █████████████████░         ░█████       ░████      ░███████████    ▒████████████▒       ████████
       ░████   ▒████▒    ██    ██████       ▒█████░      █████████████████████░       ▒██████      ▒███░      ▒███▒                ████            ████████
        ████▒██████       ██  ▒██████░     ░██████░     ███████████████████████       ████████     ████       ████░               ░███▒           ░███▒████
        ░███████▒          ██ ████████    ░███████░    ░██████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██████     ░███▒░████    ████       ████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░        ████░          ░███▒ ████
        ███████             ░▒███░▒███   ░████░███░    ▒█████░   █░   █░   █████     ▒███░  ████  ░███▒      ░███████████         ████          ░████  ████
      ▒██████░               ████  ████ ▒███▒ ░███░    ░██████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██████     ████    ████ ▒███░      ▒███░                ████          ███████████
    ░██████░ ███            ▒███░  ▒███▒███▒  ░███░     ███████████████████████░     ████     ████████       ████                ▒███▒         ████████████
   ▒██████  █████           ███▒    ███████   ░███░      █████████████████████░     ░███▒      ███████      ░████                ████░        ▒███░    ████
  ▒█████░    █████         ▒███     ▒█████    ░███░       ██████████████████░       ▒███░       █████▒      ▒███████████         ████        ░███░     ████
░█████       █████░        ███▒░░    ███▒     ░███▒      ▒████████████████░         ████         ████░      ████████████        ░████       ░████      ████
                      ░█████████▒
mroctopus

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:53:24 PM

Yes, high disk and CPU usage and various sync bugs (wallet and slow blockchain sync).
 Grin Need to fix it Grin
Smoker00

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:03:24 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 04:22:46 PM by Smoker00

Yes, high disk and CPU usage and various sync bugs (wallet and slow blockchain sync).
 Grin Need to fix it Grin

After full synchronization, I left the daemon run when I closed my wallet. There is low load on the processor, there is low load on the disk. After 12 hours im re-launched the wallet. The wallet read the blocks at once. No load has ever appeared. )

░▒▒░
         ███░
        ███  ████░
       ███▒        ░█▒     ░█░
       ████          ██░░██░
                      ░█████████▒
afrazium

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:36:33 PM

Grin Need to fix it Grin

After full synchronization, I left the daemon run when I closed my wallet. There is low load on the processor, there is low load on the disk. After 12 hours im re-launched the wallet. The wallet read the blocks at once. No load has ever appeared. )

You're apparently lucky buddy
Because the I5 I have is screaming right now to the point it's affecting my GPU mining
This is the only Gui wallet that caused this at least to me and I tried a lot of them

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
salecz

Od rodjenja mog....

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:18:52 PM

Grin Need to fix it Grin

You're apparently lucky buddy
Because the I5 I have is screaming right now to the point it's affecting my GPU mining
This is the only Gui wallet that caused this at least to me and I tried a lot of them

Just open daemon that is started, and type "stop_mining" that will disable mining from daemon
danycoman

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:38:57 AM

8368.300000   8368.300000   0.00000010   
9338.800000   970.5000000   0.00000004   
10903.38793   1564.587928   0.00000003   
1.01090339M   1.00000000M   0.00000001   

A promising project! It's good that I've seen this shit before the listing!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

0.00001642 look MSR! Good project MSR!

salecz

Od rodjenja mog....

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:05:25 AM

You can bid 1sat also for ETH. What is problem? Wink
danycoman

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:17:30 AM

No problem !
good price for you!

I have 0 coin CHRC

Sum CHRC   Size   Price    
999140.7759   999140.7759   0.00000001   is new price! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
divedaucd

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:21:57 AM

No problem !
good price for you!

I have 0 coin CHRC

Sum CHRC   Size   Price    
999140.7759   999140.7759   0.00000001   is new price! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
you make me laugh so much, thanks clown.  Cheesy
danycoman

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:29:16 AM

divedaucd,

You're just as stupid as your mother, because it made you too stupid for this century.

In fact, you waste your time as you like, you are prone to the number of coins, but not to the price of dirty! That does not cover anything. You want to get like monero (never)

When it comes to Bittrex, it will be called the currency! You're going down $ 5 a month!

When you wake up and you want to make money out of it, contact us

Expecting what's worse! The owner will throw this coin into the trash, because there is a crypto (scrypt) project in parallel Smiley)

I wish you success!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: