Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you do when your idea is taken ?  (Read 6568 times)
enendad

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:32:34 PM

A very interesting proposition! I think so. When you have the seeds of an idea, you should defend it and let the project go as soon as possible because there will be many people who share the same ideas as yours. There are many people in the world. You start the idea first, you can walk in front of others, no matter how many difficulties, you must be the first person to know. You also need a team, we have a common sense of shape, strive for their own goals and achieve results.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eiracube

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:12:18 PM

If I have an idea, I first google it, maybe already someone is working on my idea.
D-miner

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:08:40 PM

Better find new idea.
D-miner

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:19:01 PM

If you are on final stage and you are confident enough maybe you should calculate costs. With better marketing you can beat them.
Cheng-Cheng

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:24:48 AM

No! don't quit instead move forward. The idea might be same but it doesn't necessarily mean that the product will turn out the same. No need for competition if you yourself know that particular idea better.
adamcro

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:39:37 AM

It's not about if your idea is stolen or not. It's about how good execution is. It's all about how you promote your idea

Rlyn

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:52:15 AM

You need to continue  and develop your work and ideas better.  Plan for a good marketing strategies  and find the best members of the team that  will enhance your project in the future. Of course consider also right timing in executing the project.

MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:55:17 PM

Most of the time every person can not success with a brand new project even the idea was too good. Main thing is you have discovered an idea. Keep this spirit to your mind and just think about to make it better.
Who can say the future about anything? If any person already started project with the idea you discovered then you find a way to make that better and discover better project with that. Even you can start a brand new project with an new idea because when you have discovered an idea then you can discover another idea with your talent
Arber02

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:16:41 PM

If everything you have to lose is time (that might be the case if you are a good website developer&designer for example, and also can make the product yourself), then you should give it a try - why not? Same idea does not mean same product. You could become more successful than your competitor by having the better product.

If you need to invest a lot of money at first, it's different of course. Then nobody can help you with your decision, you should analyze the situation and decide on your feeling.
My thoughts: If you don't have a good feeling already (and I don't mean if you have a bad feeling), then you should just leave it. You should be amazed by your idea for it to work.
CryptoNation-X

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:44:30 PM

if you can share more glimpse of that idea and what has been taken from it, you can equally tap from tones of brains here who can advise you on how to steer that your idea in a better direction to better compete with that sudden rival.
Danielmike

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:51:23 AM

Most entrepreneurs have lots of ideas but few of them are able to successfully execute that one idea that makes all the difference. Yet, idea execution has always been the key to starting a successful business. If you are fortunate to have found that killer idea, these are a few things you can do. Validate your idea.
Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:00:13 AM

I will think again to create a new idea that is more valuable.
Because if we just give up we will not get to our ultimate goal or we will not develop
snowwyjonny

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:21:36 AM

Actually the probability is so high that other person has same idea as yours. For me if this would happen to me, I will still continue mine, because I believe that we have a different perspective in life. So maybe they will took it too shallow then I will make mine deep. Sometimes perfect competition in the market is good.
kazuminoomi

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:58:22 AM

keep going and make biggest community!
jamesweb

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:01:41 AM

well thats life mate, a lesson to learn... but dont give up all you have to do is modified your said idea and form a new and upgraded one mate  Smiley
GerardGuia

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:38:40 PM

observe competitors work.

their flaws is your advantage. Smiley
Wolfbear

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:51:53 PM

in 21 century idea cost not so much
baybeelucas

Activity: 60
Merit: 11

A star trader

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:43:23 AM

Life is as such. When you have an idea just go all out on it if not whats left will be regrets. Even if others have a similar idea, they will surely be a difference somewhere and definitely in the market there will be competition. Just do your best and give it a shot!
ainunfm

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:42:55 AM

if i am own that idea, i am still working on it and make it better then someone that have some idea like me
because you know looking the progres and working on it without give up is better than don't doin anyting and see other win, because you will regret it in future
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:56:48 AM

I will be disappointed for sure if my idea is taken by someone. However, I will not easily give up and will try work it and let's see who has the better product between you and the one who takes your idea. This is how many big industries started, Microsoft or Bill Gates says he did stole the idea, of DOS and Windows and then he improved it. That's life man, but it doesn't mean that you have to give up on your idea. Continue to pursue it until one day you will get the recognition that you deserves.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████