Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:44:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you do when your idea is taken ?  (Read 6564 times)
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:56:53 PM

I believe the best thing you can do is nothing, i mean if you don't have patent for that thing i believe that's the time you can sue her or him for mimicking it. But as long as you don't have any, i believe that's the best thing you can do. But in a simple scenario, i believe proving them that you're the one who really think about that one is the best one. and it's also a best shotgun for the one who replicates you.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:01:01 AM

If you think that you would be able to execute it better, then I suggest to push with your idea. Someone may have stole it (or possibly thought of the same idea) and the best way to combat that is to make your idea better than the copied one.

Unfortunately, there's no way for you to protect your idea even if it's originally yours. The best way to have some protection is to execute it. That way, you can have some copyright. By turning it into an actual project, then you can have some rights over it and have it protected.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:44:28 PM

There's no time to mourn about the "stolen ideas", you have the right of owning your idea. If you really own the idea so prove it by making yours worth more than your competitor. Look for more selling points that the others don't have, and be proud of it.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:09:12 PM

if you create an idea you can develop that idea even more. while people who steal your idea will be silent when you see your idea is more developed than the idea at the stolen
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:16:40 PM

Be unique with your idea make it proved that you are the original,stole it from yours but they did not actually get it all.It is good to have a planned that you have more idea than that in that case you'll not be gone and they get it from yours ,atleast you are the original who made it.Just continue it a plan B or C to make it developed better.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:38:34 PM

If is stolen I would get so mad but if someone really though with the same mentality as me and made a move before me i would offer my collaboration and do the idea together

Collaborating would not be easy because that team or company has already launched before you and may become the market leader if such projects do not exists. So chances become slim as they themselves would like to have the market share rather than sharing with others. Yes if such projects do already exists than its better to have more on boards so that your project become more effective than the existing ones.

This would be only on slim chances of cases where if they would able launch out without any competition or do have the unique concept which is originally yours and did able to get attention on the community then market share would really be generally belonged to them not yours and you will end up to be the one who would copy on the idea in the end because people do already see it first into what they do saw recently.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:20:15 AM

I have nothing to do on that, even that I idea is mine. At first, its my fault to know others about my concept and idea. But I still do and go on what I have started. Maybe I will improved my idea so that it will be unique and more attracted to other people. And If it really happened, I will be sensitive to all people I talked. I will trust only myself. Everyone Idea is Unique. 
Future3000

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:36:45 AM

I will try to do it much better than anyone else, because it's my idea and nobody can do it better
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:50:42 AM

You actually started first but someone else does it first. do you still launch as competition or quit give up and go back in the closet ?
Go ahead with some innovation. That is bad condition, we should be better from the first one. People will choose the first one rather than the next. World is full of competition, don't give up, anything will not end if we don't give up.
icons6

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:01:49 AM

Everyone has the unique idea.Sometimes,we place in the situation that our idea is taken by others.After all the hardships and work we did.First I am going to upset and maybe prostrated.But I will not stopped to think some more good idea.If we are confident to the project that we work idea,we cannot afraid to work for hard for the good and unique ideas.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:17:01 PM

You actually started first but someone else does it first. do you still launch as competition or quit give up and go back in the closet ?
Go ahead with some innovation. That is bad condition, we should be better from the first one. People will choose the first one rather than the next. World is full of competition, don't give up, anything will not end if we don't give up.

Exchangers is one of the most used ideas/project out there but the battle between them is been set to their performance that's why we can see that some of them rise and some of them get down since the uniqueness is one of the best key for success, and we should think that competition is just there and we need to work hard to gain success.

And Business tracks will be Boring if no competitors would bring up some competition since it can make us learn to improve and create new ideas.  Grin

boy_130

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:05:09 PM

I will stop working on it.  Cry
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:23:10 PM

I will stop working on it.  Cry
For me it's better to compete your idea, and make it better than the first time it was made. Try to know what are the weaknesses itself and use it to the one who taking it.
kuntet99

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:16:35 PM

I will not stop and I will be more enthusiastic about this, I am not a loser
Neilfajardo09

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:38:41 PM

I think of an other idea if my idea is taken by another person i will think of much better and have sense  Smiley
ethercrystalofficial

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:57:43 AM

I think it depends on how deeply you are invested into this idea. how far are you into coding this?
DOPECOINRULES

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

DopeCoin Is Here Join the Revolution!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

buying domain names around your idea sometimes works, its a gamble

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR MARK
LedgerShades

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:10:01 PM

As long as your idea has improvements then I dont see a problem with launching after someone else who has the same idea. Thats how technology evolves.
Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:29:52 PM

There are laws for every country and the law would definitely define which best suits your claim,  COPYRIGHT, PATENT  comes to mind right now.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:53:01 AM

Just because someone else has done it first doesn't mean you cant succeed. One good example is google, its not the first search engine yet they managed to succeed beating their competitors. I dont want to ditch whats already in my mind so I will still go on with my ideas, what important is how you execute your own project.

I will improve my product/service to obtain the spot where I should be. Dont get discouraged easily, move forward and work hard thats the main key.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: