Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:46:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should focus more on saving bitcoins than selling  (Read 9646 times)
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:51:11 AM

True. I know we have to sell partly our Bitcoins because we need money. But we have to left a large portion so that your investment remain intact. So you can trade still to earn more Bitcoins. Besides, Bitcoin's popularity may become a great future for us because it will make our Bitcoin more valuable. In the near future (this is possible), Bitcoin may be acceptable worldwide being a real digital currency.

Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:52:55 AM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

There's no guarantee when exactly bitcoin price will surely come down.

Share your thoughts about what you think guys. Smiley
Yeah , i agree too on your opinion. Its better to save your bitcoin than to sell it. But its up on us what we gonna do in oir bitcoin. In myself i want to save my bitcoin rather than to sell it. Why? We don't know maybe one day the value of bitcoin will be explode that the value of now is small than the exploded value so it is good to save my bitcoin and wait the right time that the valie of bitcoin will become very veru expensive its my luck and very happy of that happen. No one can say or predict the value of bitcoin in the future because today we don't know what might be the valie tomorrow.it is very unstable.but i suggest to you that just save the bitcoin and wait for the right time
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:55:44 AM

It's my first time here and reading a lot about bitcoin. Well, the price is getting higher and expensive. For how, I would like to earn more bitcoins and invest it for my future.
i'm just new here also and i agree with you that the price of bitcoin is getting higher and expensive so if ever i can earn bitcoin i will pretty sure i will save it and invest.

Upon observing the price charts, the bitcoin price keeps on increasing and increasing despite the numerous fluctuations. Just this year, the bitcoin price has increased tremendously. A lot did not expect it to reach this high. I've been saving my bitcoin instead of selling it because I know that if I continue to be patient, it will have a much higher value in the future. If I sell my bitcoins to cash now, I would miss that chance of gaining some profit.

moanamakeway

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:05:35 AM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

I think we should focus more on saving than selling. If in 2048 (as speculated) bitcoins will be on scarcity, then it will be a good thing that we have something that we are holding onto. Save all the bitcoins that you can. In this way, whenever you need fast cash or investment, you still have it on hand. Saving bitcoins means higher price.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:40:54 AM

in my opinion better sell from on save bitcoin, because of the price bitcoin always changing, better sell and fortunately many.
Delisaara

Activity: 387

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:44:10 AM

why i prefer to save bitcoin rather than sell,
because when the bitcoin price drops I will buy as much as possiblebecause that's where I get more profit.
I believe a few days later definitely bitcoin will go up so fast.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:54:36 AM

It's my first time here and reading a lot about bitcoin. Well, the price is getting higher and expensive. For how, I would like to earn more bitcoins and invest it for my future.
i'm just new here also and i agree with you that the price of bitcoin is getting higher and expensive so if ever i can earn bitcoin i will pretty sure i will save it and invest.

Upon observing the price charts, the bitcoin price keeps on increasing and increasing despite the numerous fluctuations. Just this year, the bitcoin price has increased tremendously. A lot did not expect it to reach this high. I've been saving my bitcoin instead of selling it because I know that if I continue to be patient, it will have a much higher value in the future. If I sell my bitcoins to cash now, I would miss that chance of gaining some profit.

I really do not recommend selling Bitcoin. You must start saving Bitcoin and pay bills with other currency. I used to know Bitcoin when the price is still $400. Now I regret it so much because I do not save it back then. I just selling and selling to pay my bills. I hope you understand with price of Bitcoin right now. I get so paranoid that I want to earn Bitcoin so bad. But, if you start saving, do not sell it no matter what for several years. Even though the price may go down, it will go up as soon as posible. You just need to understand the true value of Bitcoin.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:08:19 AM

I think we should save as much bitcoin we can save because the value of bitcoin is increasing continuously, so if we save it from today in future we can sell them at much higher prices

Trivelius

Activity: 344

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:15:22 PM

You outlined the main principle that almost every bitcoin investor tries to follow now. We all see how much the price upsurged for the last couple years, so you are right, most people should hold their bitcoins.
I think saving bitcoin will be better then selling bitcoin because of many reasons why I like to save bitcoin just because as we know before some year there was no price of bitcoin with which people want to invest in bitcoin and earn and now the price go higher and higher and from this we observe one thing that price of btc getting higher with the time and that’s why we need to hold bitcoins.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:16:09 PM

Well i had planed to accumulate the much bitcoin i can and only exchange them after 2020 bitcoin halving, i believe i will exchange a good part of them at December since at the last years the price has raised always a bit more on those period. Daily traders does risk their coins trying to raise their portfolio with the up and downs and i cant blame them for trying at all.
Mature people will save their bitcoin and others people who want only to earn money as fast as they want then they will sell their btc and I am with the first category people because we know that price of bitcoin is getting grow up more and more and I know the time will come when its price will blow everyone mind that’s why I want to save all my bitcoins and wait for the right time to sell then these bitcoins to earn big amount of money for my future.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:21:20 PM

we have to focus on the bitcoin savings because bitcoin prices are getting up. in the future bitcoin will have a very high price, therefore we are encouraged to save bitcoin than to spend it, if now we sell bitcoin that we have I feel loss, because the price of bitcoin on the future is very expensive. hopefully in the future we gain much profit from selling bitcoin.
You have very well written, eevn thought he banning in certain countries also the Price of Bitcoin is reaching top instead of falling. I am too looking to save money for future once I get some amount in my BTC wallet.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:21:49 PM

Truth is people focus on selling bitcoin they needed money to support their daily expense which is why they are turning their time and effort in these to gain money as to support their financial. But if you look at the brighter side people awareness in bitcoin is increasing drastically in which at a future time its value will grow even larger any day.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:29:42 PM

I think people still don't want to sell their Bitcoin at this price, about 4k9$, because they believe that Bitcoin can go to 10k$ after the hard fork on next month and I'm not the exception Smiley)) If you don't know why people predicted that I think you should take a look back at the hard fork on August and see the growth of Bitcoin after few days when the hard fork completed.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:21:40 AM

Bitcoin is really better stored than used. Investments in bitcoin well protect them from inflation and at the same time bring a decent profit. In addition, bitcoin is increasingly being used as a place to store valuables. That is, it turns from a means of payment to a means of storage, a kind of digital gold.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:25:08 AM

Saving more bitcoins? I just hope you will never keep it long because I disagree to some hodlers that they will hold bitcoin for whatever they want, if bitcoin will not be used as a currency, it's price will definitely drop that's why i am pro-spending bitcoin.

The definite rule here is Sell when it's high and buy when it's low that's what i've learned on trading discussion thread.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:25:45 AM

I think people still don't want to sell their Bitcoin at this price, about 4k9$, because they believe that Bitcoin can go to 10k$ after the hard fork on next month and I'm not the exception Smiley)) If you don't know why people predicted that I think you should take a look back at the hard fork on August and see the growth of Bitcoin after few days when the hard fork completed.

Some of the users prefer Holding than selling especially those users who doesn't have that big amount of Bitcoin stored and hoping that they'll be able to profit much in the future. Just like what he says those users believing in the Bitcoin because of what Bitcoin already done in the past years especially those hard fork times wherein the price really pumping up.
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:26:14 AM

Bitcoin is really better stored than used. Investments in bitcoin well protect them from inflation and at the same time bring a decent profit. In addition, bitcoin is increasingly being used as a place to store valuables. That is, it turns from a means of payment to a means of storage, a kind of digital gold.

I think that ideally, Bitcoin could be able to be both a secure store of value and a payment network. However, especially with the growing pains we've been seeing lately, I think we'd be much better off as a secure store of value if we had to pick just one. Bitcoin is a safe haven for people in many countries right now whose local currencies are devaluating because of various reasons, and in that sense it is a digital gold because especially compared to their own currencies it retains its value.

That said, I'm still very excited for the Lightning network and all the payment network parts of Bitcoin that have been getting some love by the devs recently. It's all very exciting and innovative stuff.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:32:38 AM

I think because bitcoin prices are getting more expensive from day to day, the price is always up. Therefore, we should save it for now. We better sell it later if it intends to sell it, wait until the price is higher. The higher the price we get, the better for the future. But if we want to save it, we must be prepared with anything that will happen at bitcoin prices.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:01:39 AM

For me the accumulation should be given time. Because you earn more money here. Because if you are investing in your accumulated money. There is this tensency to sink, steal and so on. So I even accumulate my money even faster as bitcoins are rising. And it is not a disaster that it will disappear like foam.
Leomarco

Activity: 434

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 06:04:21 AM

because i believe the price will increase every year.
and i can get much much profit from it. bitcoin has proven its strength
and I am sure investing in bitcoin will not disappointed just wait for the moment

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: