Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:29:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should focus more on saving bitcoins than selling  (Read 9644 times)
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

There's no guarantee when exactly bitcoin price will surely come down.

Share your thoughts about what you think guys. Smiley
I think the people preferred to save than selling is because the bitcoins value is volatile which means it can be change. It may falls down or rise up which we cannot experience if we sell the bitcoin. It is risky to hold and save ,but it will be worthy since the demand of bitcoin is getting higher. You have also a high possibilitu that you will become a millionaire if you hold it so that is the reason wjy peiple chooses bitcoin to save rather than selling it

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
palensya

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:29:30 PM

The answer is because the longer we hold bitcoins the higher would be the profitability rate as we can see the history of bitcoin it has a very big potential in the market it grows to fast and lots of investors continue to support and invest bitcoin.

Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

If you will try to look on the bitcoin price chart history, its price rises with time, from $0 in 2009 to $14,000 in 2017. And will still increase on the years to come. So thats the reason why bitcoiners used to hold their bitcoins. Through holding, it can give them a big profit.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2072

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:07:06 PM

I think focus on saving bitcoin will prove to be a good idea rather than selling and waiting for dip is not a good idea because we never know we will get chance again or not If you are lucky you might get chance but in my opinion holding would be the best way. We know value and popularity of Btc is increasing. I am also thinking of my future that's why I believe in saving bitcoin and whenever I get chance at dip I buy little little amount of btc for my future.

fizzylizzya

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

Well said friends, because when we saving bitcoins. The rate of 1 bitcoin could go higher than before, and with that thing happened. You will get profit from it too. when you spend your bitcoins or selling. you could losing some amount of the coin. the best thing is to save the coin
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

I think focus on saving bitcoin will prove to be a good idea rather than selling and waiting for dip is not a good idea because we never know we will get chance again or not If you are lucky you might get chance but in my opinion holding would be the best way. We know value and popularity of Btc is increasing. I am also thinking of my future that's why I believe in saving bitcoin and whenever I get chance at dip I buy little little amount of btc for my future.

If you wish to see one economy rising then you need to have people who save, spend, sell goods, circulation is what makes economy grow. What will you do with bitcoins depends from how you get to them, do you earning or buying. Will you save or use depends from your income and your needs, its individual what will someone do, freedom of choice. What is important is that we save in bitcoins or shopping in bitcoins and in that way to help bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:54:52 PM

When we were children we had been taught to save. Like idioms "A penny saved is a penny earned". So most people prefer saving than selling. That way we can use the results of our savings when we need them. And in the future the results will be greater than what we save.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:55:44 PM

Yes we should focus more on saving our bitcoin than selling it because we all know that someday the value of bitcoin will reached a huge or large amount and if we keep holding our bitcoins there's a chance that we can gain a profit if it is a long term maybe you will gain a huge orofit and we need to avoid to sell it use your cash instead selling your bitcoin to have a cash.
olliepearl

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:19:48 AM

We should focus more on saving bitcoins because we all know that the price of bitcoin is getting higher and higher. And if we continue keeping our bitcoins, there is a possibility that we can gain a large amount of money.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:22:32 AM

We should focus more on saving bitcoins because we all know that the price of bitcoin is getting higher and higher. And if we continue keeping our bitcoins, there is a possibility that we can gain a large amount of money.

As of now its price is going down and it could go down more by the end of the month.  But despite this, I will jist continue to save my bitcoin because I believe that its price would goes up again.  I do not know when but I wish it would goes up again.
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:31:29 AM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

For me we should save more bitcoins than spending it on non-sense item or products just to feel contented because we all know that bitcoin's price is volatile which means it can rapidly increase its value on the crypto market and can also rapidly decrease its value. So,  we need to think wisely on when we sell or spend our bitcoin. If you are decided that you need to spend bitcoin then use bitcoin to buy anything but it will be a regret if you miss a chance.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

ronremsey25

Activity: 161
Merit: 101

AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:02:27 PM

It is because holding a Bitcoin is a wise decision that selling it. Bitcoin is a unpredictable coin that you will never know when it will rise, but if falls then many investors would grab its chance on buy more Bitcoins. Lets always remember that when the demand is high the value or the price will rise also. Selling your bitcoin might lose you chance of earning more because if you sell it and it continue to rise, that when you will lose your chance.

chzhen

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:14:00 PM

We need to focus more on preserving bitocoins. If you are forced to sell because of the material condition, then sell at least.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:33:19 PM

We need to focus more on preserving bitocoins. If you are forced to sell because of the material condition, then sell at least.
Most people buy bitcoins just because they want to hold it but there are times that circumstances arise that makes the people have to sell the bitcoins to attend some personal emergencies. There is nothing wrong with that at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:13:12 PM

It is good to save now bitcoin than selling because the price now is very low. We have to be patiently wait for the price increase. Because if l sell it now l will lost almost 80% profit. It's too wasteful, so l don't have a choice but to wait for the price increase. This is the only way for me to save a capital for a business. Because l want to have a stable income also.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:10:22 PM
Merited by getmoremonline (1)

The price of bitcoin can fall to hundreds of dollars, but the likelihood that this is going to happen much smaller than the fact that the price bitcoin will be about 1 million dollars. In order to answer your question, it is necessary to remember a good example of history with Laszlo Hanyecz, who became the legend of the world cryptocurrency in 2010, then he bought two pizza 10 of thousands of bitcoin. By the way, recently he repeated the experiment, but this time Laszlo paid 649 thousand satoshi on the Web Lightning and received in share the same two pizza. I think that his torment thought that he could save their bitcoin and at the moment be a millionaire. Although the history of bitcoin then could go otherwise.
Xw73

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:44:36 PM

Whenever we enter any investment, whether short term or long term, We consider several factors like value, time, movement and risk. All of these are exactly being considered on saving or selling our bitcoin. We should also consider the history of bitcoin, to replicate how the early investors succeed in doing bitcoin investment.
In current time bitcoin price is drastically low and if anyone sells at this stage he will be in loss for sure so save your bitcoin for the good time when price will again at the peak and then sale them if you need that will give you fancy amount.
Yes, you should do it both saving and selling your bitcoin, actually saving more bitcoin when the price is low and selling it when the price reaches the highest exchange like last year. I'm sure you can gain much profit on it, even though with bitcoin price is unpredictable, but bitcoin remain certainly is the most popular and successful as of now.
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:56:55 PM

We focus on saving bitcoins than selling because, bitcoin is getting higher of its value which is better to save it first for it may double or tripple the value in the future or soon,. Save and make it grow first then sell a bit of it or some of it. Its up to your strategy.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

For this time bitcoin is at its lowest price, so the important thing that every investors do, is to hold and buy bitcoin at their best. Waiting for the perfect time, for a great price and huge income. I think everyone is holding their bitcoin right now. But most of them are certainly needs money, so they choosed to sell their remaining bitcoin.
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:39:45 AM

You should focus on saving than selling because if you save the amount of bitcoin you have, there is a chance that bitcoin gets a higher value which may double or tripple your saved amount in the future. Also bitcoin price is unpredictable where it remains certainly the most popular and soon the new crypto currency of some countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: