Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2018, 01:58:02 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth!  (Read 75437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Beachguy
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1021
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager


View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:22:17 PM
 #241

There's plenty for sale on exchanges.
Also. ,  Gandalf86 drew up a great coinwiki.
Easier to update to.
Xspec is pretty wide distributed too'
Its been out almost a year.
So its your call.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
1534514282
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1534514282

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1534514282
Reply with quote  #2

1534514282
Report to moderator
1534514282
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1534514282

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1534514282
Reply with quote  #2

1534514282
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1534514282
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1534514282

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1534514282
Reply with quote  #2

1534514282
Report to moderator
skichamp84
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 102
Merit: 10


View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:26:23 PM
 #242

Fact is the tech works and they are leading the way with it.  I dont see any other coins doing what spectre does in the WAY that Spectre does it.  

Seeing a groups of developers actively working on the technology as opposed to the price is really refreshing and is one of the reasons i refuse to sell any of my XSPEC.

Anything else with TOR has either fizzled away or built mainly on hype and controversy.  Spectre is the only one simply moving forward with the project at a steady and healthy pace.
bebert
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 26
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:54:12 PM
 #243

how does this compare to Monero in terms of privacy?
Virtuoso
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002



View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:56:12 PM
 #244

Spectre and TOR this is the way to go for stealth use...
skichamp84
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 102
Merit: 10


View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:35:08 PM
 #245

how does this compare to Monero in terms of privacy?

Uses TOR+OBFS4 by default allowing use by countries such China which block TOR.

It also operates each wallet as an indipendent hidden TOR service allowing maximum anonymity.

Couple that with stealth addresses allowing nobody to see wallet balances or transactions makes this coin a game changer.
MiPe
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

Presale starts on 28th of April!


View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:40:05 PM
 #246

how does this compare to Monero in terms of privacy?

Uses TOR+OBFS4 by default allowing use by countries such China which block TOR.

It also operates each wallet as an indipendent hidden TOR service allowing maximum anonymity.

Couple that with stealth addresses allowing nobody to see wallet balances or transactions makes this coin a game changer.

We need a game changer. Maybe Spectre can do this.

sirsplashalot
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 273
Merit: 107


Trolls? Send em’


View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:10:57 PM
 #247

the reason this will not take off is because the majority was distributed to only a handful of people at the ico.


initial distribution is very important.

otherwise it looks an interesting project.



Well then, how do you account for our fiat system by which the 1% of wealth is equal to the other 99%?

Use logic in your arguments.

Everyone cried about this ICO being a scam and now everyone crying about how distribution is unfair because they did not get ICO price.

If you think this isn't going to work, get off this forum or take that stupid logic elsewhere.

For some of us outside of the Western world, Spectrecoin is the only reliable cryptopcurrency, don't tell us it 'wont take off' because of your 'logic' which clearly only involves your little western brain with its little western perspective.
 

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) - A P2P Electronic Cash System Built for Everyday Global Use.
VEEGOLD
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq


View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:00:05 PM
 #248

the reason this will not take off is because the majority was distributed to only a handful of people at the ico.


initial distribution is very important.

otherwise it looks an interesting project.


it was so because people called it all sorts of names then they even said it was a scam, so those that had confidence in the project participated in during the ico

Buy some Spectrecoin now
TalRasha
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 46
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:30:02 PM
 #249

the reason this will not take off is because the majority was distributed to only a handful of people at the ico.


initial distribution is very important.

otherwise it looks an interesting project.



In here 1 % owns 99% , very risky, since the whales can dump and exit any time. BUT ! Bitcoin is the same, 1% owns 97% of coins, and so far, few investors see a problem with it.
Another thing is that, since developers are trying to keep their anonymity (same like Satoshi did), they can leave project any time ...

This coin has a lot of risks included, but high risk - high reward in case its going to be widely adopted and used.
Totaly anonymity - total freedom, no taxes, security etc.

And to the website, I like its clean, I like its not using javascript and other things that can spoil your location and IP, But I would like to see more informations about the technology, about PoSv3 how many tx/s, how tor and obfs is working, something about team. You know - more informations - more serious its going to look, same applies to exchanges. Spectre needs some good Public Relations.

"No matter who we are, what matters is our plan"
cryptohunter
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1024



View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:51:56 PM
 #250

the reason this will not take off is because the majority was distributed to only a handful of people at the ico.


initial distribution is very important.

otherwise it looks an interesting project.



Well then, how do you account for our fiat system by which the 1% of wealth is equal to the other 99%?

Use logic in your arguments.

Everyone cried about this ICO being a scam and now everyone crying about how distribution is unfair because they did not get ICO price.

If you think this isn't going to work, get off this forum or take that stupid logic elsewhere.

For some of us outside of the Western world, Spectrecoin is the only reliable cryptopcurrency, don't tell us it 'wont take off' because of your 'logic' which clearly only involves your little western brain with its little western perspective.
 

You speak of logic but do not fully understand the term.

Narrow distribution is open to collusion and market making.

People do not want to invest in projects where their investment and security are in the hands of a few people. Have you heard of the term decentralisation? if not give it a google if youre even permitted access to that by your masters.

Lol some tor tweaks is all that is needed to make spec the only reliable cc outside of the western hemisphere. Quick i better tell the dev teams outside of this thread so they can get in on the action. No wonder they are missing out on all this volume.

Its not only about the ico price it is the distribution and that being this narrow makes it vulnerable to collusion and market making. How reliable will it be for you  when the value/security is in the hands of just such a few people..

You fuck up the initial distribution you fuck up the project. A few get away with it.

This one was far too narrow.

Also collusion was evident from the start. I watch the exchange prices 80 sats ico ....  never hardly dipped below 2000 sats exchange. This demonstrates high collusion and market making.

Sorry but it is a tough road from here for spec because I hear there is a new version of coinmarketcap coming that will investigate and rank the initial distribution of the coin for greater investment security.







Gandalf86
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 952
Merit: 510


Coin Mage a.k.a. bitcoinx


View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 12:11:44 AM
 #251

You speak of logic but do not fully understand the term.

Narrow distribution is open to collusion and market making.

People do not want to invest in projects where their investment and security are in the hands of a few people. Have you heard of the term decentralisation? if not give it a google if youre even permitted access to that by your masters.

Lol some tor tweaks is all that is needed to make spec the only reliable cc outside of the western hemisphere. Quick i better tell the dev teams outside of this thread so they can get in on the action. No wonder they are missing out on all this volume.

Its not only about the ico price it is the distribution and that being this narrow makes it vulnerable to collusion and market making. How reliable will it be for you  when the value/security is in the hands of just such a few people..

You fuck up the initial distribution you fuck up the project. A few get away with it.

This one was far too narrow.

Also collusion was evident from the start. I watch the exchange prices 80 sats ico ....  never hardly dipped below 2000 sats exchange. This demonstrates high collusion and market making.

Sorry but it is a tough road from here for spec because I hear there is a new version of coinmarketcap coming that will investigate and rank the initial distribution of the coin for greater investment security.

What would you have recommended to the Spectre team though, in retrospect? Only a hundred people participated in the ICO. Only few Bitcoins were raised. There were 2 options, a) try to give back people their money, b) continue with the project as intended anyway and distribute coins according to the stated terms of the ICO. They decided to go with option b). They have always been honest, did what they said they would do. They continued without a lot of funds (in fact most of it has been spent already), and now we have community funding because the results are good.

What could they have done better?

The reason for the low ICO price was doubt in the honesty of the project (being called scam). After the first version was released and we got listed on Cryptopia, the price went up to 1000 and quickly 2000 sat. It didn't go back to 80 sat because that would mean a market cap of barely 16 Bitcoin, not because the price would be manipulated.

So do you say that even though a project has always been honest and always delivering and continuing to innovate, it will not be successful? I highly doubt it.

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitcoinx2
sirsplashalot
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 273
Merit: 107


Trolls? Send em’


View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:24:32 AM
 #252

the reason this will not take off is because the majority was distributed to only a handful of people at the ico.


initial distribution is very important.

otherwise it looks an interesting project.



Well then, how do you account for our fiat system by which the 1% of wealth is equal to the other 99%?

Use logic in your arguments.

Everyone cried about this ICO being a scam and now everyone crying about how distribution is unfair because they did not get ICO price.

If you think this isn't going to work, get off this forum or take that stupid logic elsewhere.

For some of us outside of the Western world, Spectrecoin is the only reliable cryptopcurrency, don't tell us it 'wont take off' because of your 'logic' which clearly only involves your little western brain with its little western perspective.
 

You speak of logic but do not fully understand the term.

Narrow distribution is open to collusion and market making.

People do not want to invest in projects where their investment and security are in the hands of a few people. Have you heard of the term decentralisation? if not give it a google if youre even permitted access to that by your masters.

Lol some tor tweaks is all that is needed to make spec the only reliable cc outside of the western hemisphere. Quick i better tell the dev teams outside of this thread so they can get in on the action. No wonder they are missing out on all this volume.

Its not only about the ico price it is the distribution and that being this narrow makes it vulnerable to collusion and market making. How reliable will it be for you  when the value/security is in the hands of just such a few people..

You fuck up the initial distribution you fuck up the project. A few get away with it.

This one was far too narrow.

Also collusion was evident from the start. I watch the exchange prices 80 sats ico ....  never hardly dipped below 2000 sats exchange. This demonstrates high collusion and market making.

Sorry but it is a tough road from here for spec because I hear there is a new version of coinmarketcap coming that will investigate and rank the initial distribution of the coin for greater investment security.








So you are saying that Spectre is not decentralized because of its initial distribution? It is still decentralized. Once those whom hold large quantites sell, the wealth becomes spread out, unlike the initial ICO quantities. Pretty straight forward.

My argument is that 1% of the worlds wealth is equal to the other 99%. Its pretty ironic that the solution is in the problem itself. Do you now understand?

Furthermore, can you give us a 'solution' to your 'problem' so we can move forward, rather then backwards. We are all moving backwards here by arguing with your 'logic'. So give us a positive 'solution' lets here it:

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) - A P2P Electronic Cash System Built for Everyday Global Use.
spoonyg
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 55
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:37:53 AM
 #253

the reason this will not take off is because the majority was distributed to only a handful of people at the ico.


initial distribution is very important.

otherwise it looks an interesting project.



Well then, how do you account for our fiat system by which the 1% of wealth is equal to the other 99%?

Use logic in your arguments.

Everyone cried about this ICO being a scam and now everyone crying about how distribution is unfair because they did not get ICO price.

If you think this isn't going to work, get off this forum or take that stupid logic elsewhere.

For some of us outside of the Western world, Spectrecoin is the only reliable cryptopcurrency, don't tell us it 'wont take off' because of your 'logic' which clearly only involves your little western brain with its little western perspective.
 

You speak of logic but do not fully understand the term.

Narrow distribution is open to collusion and market making.

People do not want to invest in projects where their investment and security are in the hands of a few people. Have you heard of the term decentralisation? if not give it a google if youre even permitted access to that by your masters.

Lol some tor tweaks is all that is needed to make spec the only reliable cc outside of the western hemisphere. Quick i better tell the dev teams outside of this thread so they can get in on the action. No wonder they are missing out on all this volume.

Its not only about the ico price it is the distribution and that being this narrow makes it vulnerable to collusion and market making. How reliable will it be for you  when the value/security is in the hands of just such a few people..

You fuck up the initial distribution you fuck up the project. A few get away with it.

This one was far too narrow.

Also collusion was evident from the start. I watch the exchange prices 80 sats ico ....  never hardly dipped below 2000 sats exchange. This demonstrates high collusion and market making.

Sorry but it is a tough road from here for spec because I hear there is a new version of coinmarketcap coming that will investigate and rank the initial distribution of the coin for greater investment security.








You know, maybe some people didn't find out about the ICO in time to get in, but bought below 2k sat on cryptopia because they recognized the potential the project had. There hasn't been alot of PR, but the foundations of the coin have been solid. Now we are started to get make real progress with solid development. Dash has been pretty successful despite its concentration.
sirsplashalot
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 273
Merit: 107


Trolls? Send em’


View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:17:01 AM
 #254

I will add that I was unaware of the ICO as well and I bought ~75,000 XSPEC at ~4000 Satts. Here is my public address:

SVYyQrDF5qMd4i57H8yr1131gMNEX4SUTn

I have nothing to hide and I don't have a 'master' to control any 'moves' for me and once this coin goes somewhere as it should, I'll put the majority of my portfolio into the Spectreproject.

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) - A P2P Electronic Cash System Built for Everyday Global Use.
HippiePyro
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

A non technical guy in a technical world


View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:05:59 AM
 #255

Wow 75000 xspec. I hope I have that much someday soon. I bought 43 xspec at 4k sat and have had to swing trade my way to 192 as of yesterday.
skichamp84
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 102
Merit: 10


View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:25:22 AM
 #256

I will add that I was unaware of the ICO as well and I bought ~75,000 XSPEC at ~4000 Satts. Here is my public address:

SVYyQrDF5qMd4i57H8yr1131gMNEX4SUTn

I have nothing to hide and I don't have a 'master' to control any 'moves' for me and once this coin goes somewhere as it should, I'll put the majority of my portfolio into the Spectreproject.


Isnt it nice being able to COMPLETELY hide it if you want to?  Im a super peivate person so the stealth addresses is what punched my ticket Wink


Has anyone made an infographic for SPECTRE?
Koontas
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 714
Merit: 502


SEMUX - HIGH PERFORMANCE BLOCKCHAIN


View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:28:37 AM
 #257

Is there a guide out there for staking with an Unix operating system via bash in the background? I don't want to run a desktop PC or emulate a virtual machine for running a normal GUI wallet.

This way I would safe energy, because I could shut down my computer at night and migrate staking tasks to my root server which is is idling most of its time.

            ▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀



.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Gandalf86
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 952
Merit: 510


Coin Mage a.k.a. bitcoinx


View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 10:28:21 AM
 #258

Is there a guide out there for staking with an Unix operating system via bash in the background? I don't want to run a desktop PC or emulate a virtual machine for running a normal GUI wallet.

This way I would safe energy, because I could shut down my computer at night and migrate staking tasks to my root server which is is idling most of its time.

You probably want to use a terminal multiplexer of your choice (see https://askubuntu.com/questions/8653/how-to-keep-processes-running-after-ending-ssh-session).

Then build spectrecoind using the instructions found in doc/build-unix.txt in the Github repository (https://github.com/spectrecoin/spectre) and start it. Afaik it should be staking by default if you keep it running.

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitcoinx2
hoan281
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 3
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:42:09 PM
 #259

I will add that I was unaware of the ICO as well and I bought ~75,000 XSPEC at ~4000 Satts. Here is my public address:

SVYyQrDF5qMd4i57H8yr1131gMNEX4SUTn

I have nothing to hide and I don't have a 'master' to control any 'moves' for me and once this coin goes somewhere as it should, I'll put the majority of my portfolio into the Spectreproject.

Nice, same for me man, I have around 3300Xspec at 11000 Sats, its 1/4 of my portfolio. The price is dropping but unfortunately I didn't have any bitcoin to buy more, so suck, thinking of selling 12 Neo from Bittrex to buy more but that's meaning I lost quite much as I bought Neo at its peak. What I like about Spec is its community driven, I don't know if they're more valuable than the others anon coin out there but I see the potential it can going up. Consider a lot of coin >40mil cap out there didn't have anything special. Will buy more if keeping drop down in 2-3 days and staking for next years. Hope devs can fix the bug of missing coin in wallet soon.
Just_Jinn
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

CRAVE HIGH ROI! Masternodes: the new way of Mining


View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:01:11 PM
 #260

I will add that I was unaware of the ICO as well and I bought ~75,000 XSPEC at ~4000 Satts. Here is my public address:

SVYyQrDF5qMd4i57H8yr1131gMNEX4SUTn

I have nothing to hide and I don't have a 'master' to control any 'moves' for me and once this coin goes somewhere as it should, I'll put the majority of my portfolio into the Spectreproject.

Nice, same for me man, I have around 3300Xspec at 11000 Sats, its 1/4 of my portfolio. The price is dropping but unfortunately I didn't have any bitcoin to buy more, so suck, thinking of selling 12 Neo from Bittrex to buy more but that's meaning I lost quite much as I bought Neo at its peak. What I like about Spec is its community driven, I don't know if they're more valuable than the others anon coin out there but I see the potential it can going up. Consider a lot of coin >40mil cap out there didn't have anything special. Will buy more if keeping drop down in 2-3 days and staking for next years. Hope devs can fix the bug of missing coin in wallet soon.
I been holding for a few months now.3 months ago I had 250 and sold 190 when it went up, I should of hold to it. I didn't know better back then, I got started with Crypto in January. I have 69 XPEC left on Cryptopia, soon I will be downloading my wallet to be able to stake, (hopefully without any bugs)... By the way, there is a giveaway on Reddit, don't miss it
https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/6xdvso/using_monero_try_spectre_heres_some_to_get_started/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 129 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!