Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:15:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth!  (Read 94820 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vrap.pm

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:52:41 AM

When an airdrop or signature campaign promoted by devs?

This coin needs publicity, less than 1500 holders and top 5 richlist have a lot of coins accumulated.

With this pattern of distribution investors get scared and go away.

Devs should make a campaign and distribute xspec for a few thousands holders more. Facebook campaign. Twitter campaign. Signature campaign. Etc.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YClipse

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:55:04 AM

Any new exchanges plan?
Ptaha

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:24:11 PM

What will you do in the case that you need to do some repairs to an investment?
LuckySpectrecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:28:24 PM

This coin needs publicity, less than 1500 holders and top 5 richlist have a lot of coins accumulated.

Devs should make a campaign and distribute xspec for a few thousands holders more. Facebook campaign. Twitter campaign. Signature campaign. Etc.

Where did you get this information on 1500 xspec holders and about 5 rich people?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
     TOR+OBFS4 ● Ghost ProtocolAvailable on Bisq.io    
vovannovig

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:47:12 PM

You write nonsense.
So say that you want to get free coins and do not invent.

This project is self-sufficient and very good!
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:57:23 PM

Hello,

a newsletter will be release today ?

thanks
LuckySpectrecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:57:41 PM

Vrap.pm I wait for the facts or you are a liar and an inventor

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
     TOR+OBFS4 ● Ghost ProtocolAvailable on Bisq.io    
hronorez

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:00:27 PM

Vrap.pm I wait for the facts or you are a liar and an inventor
maybe he was talking about it https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/#!rich
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:17:59 AM

You need to understand that stealth addresses are well on the way to becoming default addresses making the richlist obsolete and staking untraceable, therefore claiming narrow distribution will be only a myth of the past. The point of investing is to get in prior to such unique technology being released. This narrow distribution argument has come from many people who do not understand what the project goal is, and hence many bag holders from the start, who have had ample opportunity to dump in exchanges I’ve seen well over 30btc in buy support for.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:17:30 AM

Any new exchanges plan?
I think need time to add to new exchange especially for big exchange like bittrex or poloniex. But do not worry if the community of spectrecoin growing big, sooner or later the team will adding this coin on bigger exchange
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:33:32 AM

You need to understand that stealth addresses are well on the way to becoming default addresses making the richlist obsolete and staking untraceable, therefore claiming narrow distribution will be only a myth of the past. The point of investing is to get in prior to such unique technology being released. This narrow distribution argument has come from many people who do not understand what the project goal is, and hence many bag holders from the start, who have had ample opportunity to dump in exchanges I’ve seen well over 30btc in buy support for.

One of the funniest posts I have ever read. Thanks that was more than worth the read.

The FACT the distribution was provably narrow (maybe the most narrow of any distribution) will just become a myth because we can now hide that from current view. Observable provable events never become myths I'm afraid.

Nice to turn facts to myths. I like it.

Coming around to xspec more daily if only for entertainment.

k3006

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:49:26 AM

lol what Cheesy

greedy people everywhere ....too much scammy airdrops ....now people want all coins for free^^

sell your house and wife and buy xspec bro!

do you really think people will only support xspec with free promo coins? real investors see the wonderful tech and team behind xspec. that are reasons to buy and not airdrop or bounty campaigns ^^.

allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:52:38 PM

Now it's time for XSPEC to possess a telegram group because slack is full of ripoffs and phishing these days.

Already has one   Grin let me get you the link  https://t.me/spectrecoin

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Beachguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:18:32 PM

Spectreproject’s Weekly Summary
Saturday, November 4th – Saturday, November 11th

It’s been an amazing week of growth with  39 people joining us on Slack.

Welcome guys!
don, ron, geee, derr, supp, mell, sus, jeremy, Blödesbaum, Hamtaro, Terror, chris_to_pher, nuskill, Spectre007, ArneK, delago, dog, Mike, Marcin, Robert, Crow, Ancientkangaroo, Jon , Vileda, Crypt0to, J, Pichardo, Benjamin, Seitiro, sayan, AngSF, Kalil, negreiros, Packers1985, Karl, dminvest, AshV, landy, and Sofia

We’re now 924 people strong…..even with dropping the inactives that come and go every week.
Thank you all community members for promoting and getting the word out!

Dev Nutz and Bolts - Nothing to really report here as @jbg has been super scarce these past few days working on this project.  Please everyone have patience…..I know any day now we’ll see the new client v1.4.

Other SpectreCoin News - Our community chief volunteer and crazy Russian @rkh has so many things going on he’s hard to keep up with! He’s busy with a suggested redesign of the SpectreCoin website. He also maintains the Reddit site along with being there to welcome and chat with newcomers. His graphic designs are great and informative.  A BIG Shout Out! to @rkh for a job well done.

@bitcoinx is busy with keeping the coinwiki up to date as well as continuing to include past information that newcomers would find interesting and valuable. Plus he’s usually the one to come to the aid of people needing help in the support channel. Based in Germany..he has the attention to detail and critical eye needed for clear concise answers for things technical.
THANK YOU for a job well done.

The list can go on with the contributions of many other community members here….and it will! Next week... two more members will be included for everyone to get to know better.

This from the recent Bisq newsletter - Which, like SpectreCoin, runs on the TOR network …..some great news.

Attention China: Tor pluggable transports are coming to Bisq. Using Bisq behind the Great Firewall has been difficult in the past, but no more! Bisq 0.6.0 will use @JesusMcCloud’s new netlayer library to enable Tor pluggable transports and make Bisq as easy to use in China as it is elsewhere in the world.
An important new security feature is on the way. @ManfredKarrer has been hard at work on the new payment account age witness feature, which will bring additional protections against bank account fraud to Bisq’s already secure trading protocol. Watch out for it in 0.6.0.
This is really exciting...SpectreCoin and bisq network make a great combination and as soon as we’re included in their next release I’ll let everyone know. In the meantime have a look at their telegram,twitter or Slack community.

Until next week….

Beachguy

“When I talk to managers….I get the feeling they’re important.

When I talk to leaders...I get the feeling I’m important.

- Alexander Den Heijer

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:57:30 AM

Now it's time for XSPEC to possess a telegram group because slack is full of ripoffs and phishing these days.

Already has one   Grin let me get you the link  https://t.me/spectrecoin
This is great because the team using also telegram channel for communication. I also think that slack channel so many spammer, so better to using telegram than slack.
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:18:26 PM

Thanks for the newsletter Cheesy

I use the wallet since 48h. I put 4000 tokens but i have not received a reward.
Is it normal ?

thanks
allthebitandbobs

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:13:56 PM

Is it normal ?

thanks

u need to have your wallet unlocked for staking and computer  on 24 hours .Yes it is normal for the amount of coins you have .U be lucky to get 2 coins a day 

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:39:27 PM

Is it normal ?

thanks

u need to have your wallet unlocked for staking and computer  on 24 hours .Yes it is normal for the amount of coins you have .U be lucky to get 2 coins a day 
If 4000 coins can get 2 coins every day, so i think better to accumulate more Xspec coin if the price down, because if have a lot coin it mean we can get more coin for staking
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:19:54 AM

Great to see that the developement is doing well. Smiley The dev are working very hard for the success of Spectrecoin and in the end we all will be rewarded. The community is growing day by day and we are building a strong userbase right now.
allthebitandbobs

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:22:14 PM

Is it normal ?

thanks

If 4000 coins can get 2 coins every day, so i think better to accumulate more Xspec coin if the price down, because if have a lot coin it mean we can get more coin for staking

Yeah it a very good price at the moment i doubt we will see it lower I would buy more but i have enough invested already unless the price go crazy low all together .

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: