Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:53:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth!  (Read 94820 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 04:38:24 AM

I've heard the dev is going to work full time on this project soon, is this truth? And that another dev is coming back?

Only if we manage to collect the necessary amount of donations, so that JBG does not need his job any more and spend his full time on Spectre. He said that he needs about 60k XSPEC (or the equivalent in BTC, which would be roughly 5 BTC) so he can work full time on Spectre till the end of the year. So far, we have raised 22,500 XSPEC. I will donate some more XSPEC later, but if any of you could contribute BTC or also XSPEC that would be greatly appreciated. If we raise more than 5 BTC, he will be able to work fulltime even in 2018, and maybe an additional new developer will be hired.  Cool

You can find the donation addresses here: https://spectreproject.io/donate/

He also plans to integrate a feature into the wallet so that staking rewards (or a certain percentage thereof) can be donated automatically to fund development, which is a really cool idea IMO.

Waoh, seems to be a good news

22,500 / 60,000 , almost 30%

Will donate a little bit later, lets push Spectre to some great exchange

10K satoshi hit on cryptopia, if we hit on bittrex

Lets see some 50K Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Donron

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:42:12 AM

In a week or two other exchanges will ask for Spectre.

" Can we put Spectre on our listing, please please" HuhHuh??
Donron

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:51:09 AM

You are just talking nonsense. I bought for about 20 btc all xspec coins from 7000 sat to 15000 sat and I even never heard about deep onion or whatever you are talking about, so quit the bull shit. And in a half an hour, I am again going to buy for about 5 btc up to 15000, so you can see I am telling the truth.

is this coin pump and dump?
if the dev is not working full time on this coin, how does it plan on competing with monero,zcash and others?

Are you kidding me? It wasn't until this week when this coin received more volume then a 24 hour McDonald's.
We're talking directly to the dev full time over slack, transparent and consistent.
We dont need to compete with Monero and Zcash.
XSPEC = Monero + Zcash + POS + OBFS4 + Equality.
We're already in a different league everywhere else aside from Market-cap.
Any future update is just a bonus.

I will keep repeating for those who choose to listen, just hold on to your coins and as deep onion coin grows, spectrecoin will inveitably tag along. the only reason this coin has has grown the the past few days is due to the pump experienced by deep onion, due to the similar proposed tech. So a smart man will realize that deep onion coin still has multiple air drops and hold according. Hold on you will be  Cry later

I have corrected your post below:

due to having obsolete tech to Spectrecoin, having not run on TOR blocked networks, a poor and stupid man will realize that deep onion coin still has multiple air drops and hold according and then shill on every fourm possible with no supporting facts to support their argument.

Now YOU and YOUR little deep onion peasants can stop shilling your shitcoin in our thread. Have some respect for this community. I do not appear in your thread. Your tech argument is wrong, you are wrong, your buddies are wrong. Go away.  

Mods, do your job and screen posts relevant to signatures. Content is absolutely garbage coming from these Deep Onion Characters. We have a standard here.

Dude, i bought a bunch of this coin at $0.2 and whether you like it or not, i am doing you a favor. I shilled(yes I shilled) on the previous thread that immediately deep onion experiences a growth, spectre coin will experience one, and it happened exactly as I said. Whether you admit it to yourself or not, the price has been dormant till deep onion experienced the pump last week. do you think that's just a coincidence.
  Anyway, am not going to argue tech with you, everyone has a right to their opinion. (Window based product outsold Mac based product for a long time, and some swore that mac had the better tech) but the fact remains that though deep onion might not be truly air-dropped, the marketing campaign is unbelievable.  Well funded ICO"s hve yet to achieve such publicity. So if I were you, I will quit bitching and count myself lucky that my investment is associated with such a highly publicized coin.
  I know both coins are in competition, but any publicity is good publicity, and since it's undeniable that the current price surge is due to deep onion experiencing a price surge. A smart investor will fall in line and help ride that wave.

Yes, It was real
0.14.22 am US  about 50 buy transactions . I think the onion has to go to soup. Please NO NO  POSTS connected to other crypto here . If we will be interested we will find info. Here is XSPEC  ONLY  And please XSPEC-T we will not be nice next time.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 05:00:33 AM

You are just talking nonsense. I bought for about 20 btc all xspec coins from 7000 sat to 15000 sat and I even never heard about deep onion or whatever you are talking about, so quit the bull shit. And in a half an hour, I am again going to buy for about 5 btc up to 15000, so you can see I am telling the truth.

is this coin pump and dump?
if the dev is not working full time on this coin, how does it plan on competing with monero,zcash and others?

Are you kidding me? It wasn't until this week when this coin received more volume then a 24 hour McDonald's.
We're talking directly to the dev full time over slack, transparent and consistent.
We dont need to compete with Monero and Zcash.
XSPEC = Monero + Zcash + POS + OBFS4 + Equality.
We're already in a different league everywhere else aside from Market-cap.
Any future update is just a bonus.

I will keep repeating for those who choose to listen, just hold on to your coins and as deep onion coin grows, spectrecoin will inveitably tag along. the only reason this coin has has grown the the past few days is due to the pump experienced by deep onion, due to the similar proposed tech. So a smart man will realize that deep onion coin still has multiple air drops and hold according. Hold on you will be  Cry later

I have corrected your post below:

due to having obsolete tech to Spectrecoin, having not run on TOR blocked networks, a poor and stupid man will realize that deep onion coin still has multiple air drops and hold according and then shill on every fourm possible with no supporting facts to support their argument.

Now YOU and YOUR little deep onion peasants can stop shilling your shitcoin in our thread. Have some respect for this community. I do not appear in your thread. Your tech argument is wrong, you are wrong, your buddies are wrong. Go away.  

Mods, do your job and screen posts relevant to signatures. Content is absolutely garbage coming from these Deep Onion Characters. We have a standard here.

Dude, i bought a bunch of this coin at $0.2 and whether you like it or not, i am doing you a favor. I shilled(yes I shilled) on the previous thread that immediately deep onion experiences a growth, spectre coin will experience one, and it happened exactly as I said. Whether you admit it to yourself or not, the price has been dormant till deep onion experienced the pump last week. do you think that's just a coincidence.
  Anyway, am not going to argue tech with you, everyone has a right to their opinion. (Window based product outsold Mac based product for a long time, and some swore that mac had the better tech) but the fact remains that though deep onion might not be truly air-dropped, the marketing campaign is unbelievable.  Well funded ICO"s hve yet to achieve such publicity. So if I were you, I will quit bitching and count myself lucky that my investment is associated with such a highly publicized coin.
  I know both coins are in competition, but any publicity is good publicity, and since it's undeniable that the current price surge is due to deep onion experiencing a price surge. A smart investor will fall in line and help ride that wave.

Hey, big baller! in between you high balling purchases I squeezed in 0.2btc worth of xspec. I know *fizzling sound* It's nothing compared to the baller purchases you making your honor.
 Anyway, your honor! your humble servant is yet to see how am wrong for trying to share the relationship btw xspec growth and deep onion coin. My intention is to convince prior investors to hold on to their coins/ encourage new investor looking into tor related coin to make a purchase. I never made an ill comment about xspec, actually, my message on the prior thread was exclaiming my surprise that such a coin is undervalued.
 So if you could pull you royal head out of your ass, you would see that I have nothing but good intention with my post. Let even say you made 20btc worth of xspec purchases, why did you wait till now to make this purchase, the price was stagnant until last week, why did you all of a sudden decide to invest 20btc immediately deep onion had a pump.
 Am done arguing with you fucks, you win, Xspec just blasted out on it own, it increases in price is in no way related to Deep onion increase in price. You can now take a chill pill, and lets watch what the market dictates. Thank you royal highness, I know am not worthy to chat in your presence but i appreciate you allocating me the time.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:18:59 AM

I believe that the raise in price for xspec this week stems directly from the OBFS4 update being released and successfully tested in countries where TOR was blocked or banned. Not only is this a major milestone in tech, but also proves that there is an active dedicated team working behind it, further bringing in more volume.
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:10:38 AM

There's a huge anon review coming out on ANON coins

Then finally people would know whats up
Domp1

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:32:14 AM

is there any chance we will see it on bittrex anytime soon? dont want to register on another exchange for this coin
Beachguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 10:39:41 AM

is there any chance we will see it on bittrex anytime soon? dont want to register on another exchange for this coin

I'll say it once again....bittrex, poloniex and many other exchanges list what THEY want to. There are over 800 different coins and currencies.
It's your choice whether to register with one of our five exchages but, you'll miss out  Spectrecoin .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
grex

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:57:18 AM

I'll say it once again....bittrex, poloniex and many other exchanges list what THEY want to. There are over 800 different coins and currencies.
It's your choice whether to register with one of our five exchages but, you'll miss out  Spectrecoin .

Afaik you have to apply to get listed on bittrex. There is a link to the application form somewhere on their website. If this wasn't already done, I hope that the devs will apply soon to get listed.
Golerm

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:11:49 PM

Interesting project, will keep a watch. BTW any indication of current blockchain size?
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:59:27 PM

If you want my professional advice ... just register on all exchanges. That way, whenever there is some special deal going on on one of them, you can just log in and buy/sell things. It costs nothing and is a matter of seconds. If necessary, just create a dedicated email address for all crypto related stuff.  Wink

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
Beachguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 02:15:23 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 03:03:16 PM by Beachguy

@bitcoinx - very true, if you only do one or two exchanges you're limiting yourself a lot when there are 856 currencies and 216 assets out there today according to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/#markets

and if you're a miner.....you had better be on many exchanges. I am a miner/trader and registered on  ....umm...looks like nine.

HippiePyro

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:17:45 PM

If you want my professional advice ... just register on all exchanges. That way, whenever there is some special deal going on on one of them, you can just log in and buy/sell things. It costs nothing and is a matter of seconds. If necessary, just create a dedicated email address for all crypto related stuff.  Wink
This is what I have done. I have 16 exchange accounts to one email, I only used 2-3 daily. This makes it easier to get in early on a coin.

Will bitrex/poloniex notify the dev or their member's when they list a new coin? I know kraken and liqui do but I've never gotten one from them. My main question is will there be a notification of some sort when it does get listed on a new exchange.

Beachguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 03:08:11 PM

Of course....It will be placed on the OP and announced as well.
How do you like Liqui?

SwedishGirl

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:47:08 PM

Liqui is full of bugs, gets decent volume but it's immensely annoying sometimes. Also dodgy as hell. I would not use it for anything else than quick in and quick out.
HippiePyro

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:21:10 PM

I 2nd that. It has a lots of potenial, but many bugs as well. I've had it say my order was canceled, but then it's not. Deposits are quick, but the withdraws I've made take several hours. There is also sizing errors if you use their mobile sight. And the people in the troll box are outrageous.
Beachguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 04:50:02 PM

Thanks ....just wondering that's one I have never used.

CommunityWhale

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:59:38 PM

Glad to be back and see this new thread. Its unfortunate the tiff between Spectrecoin and its obvious and inferior copycat, Deep Onion. I'd love to see the topic here stay on Spectrecoin because, frankly, I don't even take Deep Onion or its developer seriously. Its cute that you got some for free because of your status on Bitcointalk, but that isn't a legitimate airdrop in my opinion, and there are plenty of other issues with Deep Onion, not to mention inferior tech that very plainly and simply doesn't work where it is needed the most. I find Deep Onion a more annoying distraction than a coin with a real future. Of course, this is cryptoland, and anything can happen, but, seriously, take it to the Deep Onion thread.
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:43:02 PM

Hello Dev team! I noticed the rich list on Spectrecoin is publicly available. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/#!rich Every single transaction, staking payment, etc is publicly available and visible to anyone along with the address details so in theory the transactions could be traced.

For Monero the rich list is hidden http://moneroblocks.info/richlist which helps preserve the privacy of the crypto owner from snoops, a greedy ex wife or anyone else seeking to pry into our affairs and or confiscate our hard earned coins.

Is there any way the rich list could be revised so that Spectrecoin is truly anonymous? Either deleting the page or removing the actual account numbers? I am a HODLer of Spectrecoin and plan to hold my shares for a long time and hope to see improvements in the technology so that Spectreecoin is a top privacy asset and store of value.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:20:23 PM

Hello Dev team! I noticed the rich list on Spectrecoin is publicly available. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/#!rich Every single transaction, staking payment, etc is publicly available and visible to anyone along with the address details so in theory the transactions could be traced.

For Monero the rich list is hidden http://moneroblocks.info/richlist which helps preserve the privacy of the crypto owner from snoops, a greedy ex wife or anyone else seeking to pry into our affairs and or confiscate our hard earned coins.

Is there any way the rich list could be revised so that Spectrecoin is truly anonymous? Either deleting the page or removing the actual account numbers? I am a HODLer of Spectrecoin and plan to hold my shares for a long time and hope to see improvements in the technology so that Spectreecoin is a top privacy asset and store of value.

Hehe that's not how things work. You can see those things there because they're publicly available on the blockchain. So you can have a website that displays it. Or you can write your own program for it. Spectre does have public wallets and public transactions. But it does also, in addition, have stealth addresses and ring signatures. You can't see them because they're not public. They are just a private key on someone's laptop. When transactions are made via ring signatures (which isn't very usuable yet because very few people do it and there are not enough members in the ring), then you can't see them in the block explorer. Two sides. Private and public. Spectre has both.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: