Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:44:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth!  (Read 94820 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitman86

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

Leo Bitman

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 07:12:57 PM

Spectre v1.3.2 Wallet

I'm happy to announce the release of v1.3.2 of the Spectre wallet. This version fixes a bug several people had experienced with their balance and transactions not showing correctly sometimes, and also provides more flexibility with the generation of anonymous transactions using ring signatures. If you are in a hurry and want to trade off anonymity for speed, you can now choose a smaller ring size.

Windows 64-bit, Windows 32-bit and macOS wallet binaries can be found here: https://github.com/spectrecoin/spectre/releases/tag/v1.3.2

The next release will be v1.4, a major release incorporating a modernised fully-native wallet as part of our first step towards mobile wallets, as well as many improvements to the anonymous (stealth) transactions. The v1.4 release will also include binaries for Linux platforms.

I will continue to answer security questions at STAKING.
But you can see that our devs are busy improving the project.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH @JBG.  Roll Eyes

Follow me on Twitter to get free ALIAS: https://twitter.com/LeoBitman
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spoonyg

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:45:45 PM

Spectre v1.3.2 Wallet

I'm happy to announce the release of v1.3.2 of the Spectre wallet. This version fixes a bug several people had experienced with their balance and transactions not showing correctly sometimes, and also provides more flexibility with the generation of anonymous transactions using ring signatures. If you are in a hurry and want to trade off anonymity for speed, you can now choose a smaller ring size.

Windows 64-bit, Windows 32-bit and macOS wallet binaries can be found here: https://github.com/spectrecoin/spectre/releases/tag/v1.3.2

The next release will be v1.4, a major release incorporating a modernised fully-native wallet as part of our first step towards mobile wallets, as well as many improvements to the anonymous (stealth) transactions. The v1.4 release will also include binaries for Linux platforms.

Thanks for the work JBG! Things are looking good for spectre, I am excited to see what will come in the future
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:52:46 PM

nvm my last question, already downloaded the wallet
can someone explain to me, how do i backup my data? and if i lose my computer, how do i access my previous wallet?

1. Copy the wallet.dat file to a safe place. This is usually enough.
2. To be extra safe: Go to the debug console, and use the exportprivkey command to extract your private keys. Store them in a text file; if necessary encrypt the text file.

Is there an uodate procedure? Or do injust install the new wallet? And drag over a .dat file?   Sorry fir the ignorance im new to spectre havent uodated a wallet before.

1. Backup your wallet.dat (see above)
2. Install the new wallet
3. Start the wallet.

You don't usually need to do anything, having a backup just in case something goes wrong.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:25:00 AM

How much did they overall collect during the ICO?
I think only like $20,000 USD. https://icostats.com/roi-since-ico has the ICO price as $0.001 × 20M coins.

$20,000 USD? Well, that is literally nothing compared to all the ICOs going on out there.
spectre_jbg

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:32:03 AM

Spectre v1.3.3 Wallet

I'm happy to announce the release of v1.3.3 of the Spectre wallet. This is a minor update resolving an issue with the UI updating that some Windows 64-bit users experienced, and improving the reliability of ring signature generation if small ring sizes are selected. There are also startup and sync performance improvements in this release, so all users are encouraged to upgrade.

Windows 64-bit, Windows 32-bit and macOS wallet binaries can be found here: https://github.com/spectrecoin/spectre/releases/tag/v1.3.3

Instructions for building from source on Linux have also been added to the README.

EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:06:15 AM

where is the link to download the mobile wallet for spectrecoin ??

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:16:11 AM

heyspend your  spectre coin at the biggest online cryto store on the net .We have hundreds  of item at moment and will get it up thousands shortly .There also be a 5 discount for people paying with spectre  Grin.Here is a link  https://allforcrypto.com/

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
vovannovig

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:39:31 AM

Good afternoon.
Mobile wallet is now in development.

SpectreCoin Android Wallet
1.0 (December 2017)
Initial release of a SPV Android wallet, with full functionality including innovative low-power staking.
spetalkuhfie

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:32:26 PM

I have a question regarding Staking: So I hold my XSPEC in my local wallet for staking. It will take a couple of weeks, until I get dividends of this. Now, will this time restart if a go offline once or is keeping and not moving the coins in the wallet the main part in this?

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:43:41 AM

I have a question regarding Staking: So I hold my XSPEC in my local wallet for staking. It will take a couple of weeks, until I get dividends of this. Now, will this time restart if a go offline once or is keeping and not moving the coins in the wallet the main part in this?

You have to keep your wallet online otherwise otherwise you wont receive anything.U might get lucky or unlucky with the time however .Might take you a few days  or even a month to get rewarded .Like i said before unless you have over 10000 coins it not worth your while

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 12:52:58 AM

Good afternoon.

1.0 (December 2017)
Initial release of a SPV Android wallet, with full functionality including innovative low-power staking.

Glad they finally added a timeline to this release! Looking forward to seeing it! I have high hopes for the future of XSPEC.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:39:17 AM

Wallet downloaded, Done synchronizing

I check my address it has coins in it, yet wallet shows 0, how can i solve this?
vovannovig

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:49:21 AM

I check my address it has coins in it, yet wallet shows 0, how can i solve this?
What version of the wallet do you use?
This problem was in version 1.3
You need to update your wallet to version 1.3.3 - https://spectreproject.io/download/
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:53:07 AM

What version of the wallet do you use?
This problem was in version 1.3
You need to update your wallet to version 1.3.3 - https://spectreproject.io/download/

Yeah using that version

But no worries, although it shows 0, i manage to sent off, thanks mate!
spetalkuhfie

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:41:23 AM

You have to keep your wallet online otherwise otherwise you wont receive anything.U might get lucky or unlucky with the time however .Might take you a few days  or even a month to get rewarded .Like i said before unless you have over 10000 coins it not worth your while

So any sort of issue like a restart of the system or a disruption of my internet connection will invalidate my accumulated "waiting time" totally? Its not realistic for me to have my router not reconnect nor my system to ever restart within 6 weeks.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MiPe

Activity: 124

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:45:13 AM

spectre is really doing well these days.

EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:00:52 AM

Good afternoon.

1.0 (December 2017)

okk thanks for the reply. This is a good news. will be waiting for it.
I heard someone said that we can stake even with zero (0) coins !!
is this true ?? and how is it possible ??

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:59:39 AM

You have to keep your wallet online otherwise otherwise you wont receive anything.U might get lucky or unlucky with the time however .Might take you a few days  or even a month to get rewarded .Like i said before unless you have over 10000 coins it not worth your while

So any sort of issue like a restart of the system or a disruption of my internet connection will invalidate my accumulated "waiting time" totally? Its not realistic for me to have my router not reconnect nor my system to ever restart within 6 weeks.
Your "waiting time" is based on your coins maturity. They do not lose maturity when you go offline, they just don't gain any and thus you can't receive a payout. When you do recieve a payout, your maturity starts over. It's easier to think of maturity as the % chance you have of your coin signing the next block. Each coin has there own maturity.

The major factors are each coins maturity and the number of coins you have.
It is not possible to stake with zero coins. 1 coin would be enough but a complete waste of time as your payout could take years if ever.  
12inchMom

Activity: 322

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:31:58 PM

spectre is really doing well these days.

weathered thru the storm with ease

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
SuWide

Activity: 202
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:32:49 PM

Hi,

I have a question. I started with wallet v1.3.0 on windows. Now I want to move to Mac.
I created a wallet backup the windows wallet v.1.3.0 (wallet.dat)

But I do not have an option to import it on wallet version 1.3.3 on my mac.

Thanks

Su
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: