Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:19:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Three reasons to invest in Bitcoin  (Read 7554 times)
kutongcoin

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:01:23 PM

Bitcoin the block chain crypto currency has risen automatically it's value.Here are some reason why you should invest in Bitcoin.

1.instability is good for Bitcoin

2.it is easy-investing in Bitcoin in the hope of taking advantage of future price is as simple as buying Bitcoin on an online exchange

3.low cost- Bitcoin exchange fees are minimal,offers a cost efficient to do it way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 09:06:25 PM

There could be more reasons to invest in cryptocurrency at a whole, but investing as it is has always been interesting, if played well.
But, I do suggest that people who have spare money do the investments.. not the ones needing the money to make it trough the month.
Nowadays banks hardly let you make money anymore and investing in crypto is the better choice.
Nevertheless making a good choice in which coins you invest & doing some research is always key in this world.
So.. good luck to all investors, choose wisely Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:10:08 PM

The reason I invest bitcoin is:
1. future payment system
yes, I agree, Bitcoin is a technological innovation for future payments ..
2. very profitable
very profitable, I agree
3. faster and cheaper transactions
of course, very cheap and fast

4. very safe, because it uses Blockchain technology

stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:39:47 AM

Three reasons to invest bitcoin:

It is fast in terms of processing transaction,
It is decentralized,
Less tax, and profitable

Many reasons may be mentioned to invest in bitcoin but I would like to describe which I like (i) I am agree with one of your feature of bitcoin which is decentralization. According to me decentralization feature of bitcoin is very much likeable across the world and I also look this feature the most attractive.
(ii)Not Much Time Consuming Business: I am seeing bitcoin the most profitable business against the  shortest time period consumption. (iii) The third one reason is the Need of Future based on Latest Technology. Technology of an era cannot be ignored at any cost.  
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:55:21 PM

It is decentralized,
Less tax, and profitable

Many reasons may be mentioned to invest in bitcoin but I would like to describe which I like (i) I am agree with one of your feature of bitcoin which is decentralization. According to me decentralization feature of bitcoin is very much likeable across the world and I also look this feature the most attractive.
(ii)Not Much Time Consuming Business: I am seeing bitcoin the most profitable business against the  shortest time period consumption. (iii) The third one reason is the Need of Future based on Latest Technology. Technology of an era cannot be ignored at any cost.  
yeah there are a lot of the reason that the bitcoin is being the best investment and the case of the bitcoin is now increasing more and it is growing as the bitcoin being the part of the all people, it is very reliable and it is the easy way for the online payment and the source of the income, I love to use the half of my income in the bitcoin so when I will sell it will be more than double.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:20:37 PM

Bitcoin is now one of the online investments where you can start with small amount and turn that into larger amount fast. It's safe and easy tranfer to cash.
This is legit one of the online investments now. I start on bitcoin without investing anything. I know about bitcoin since 2012 and go lilow because im too young that time and then come back again this late 2016 and earn bitcoin without any investment of money all I do is signature campaign and also selling my services to the people who will pay me through bitcoin. bitcoin is being so popular and also in demand right now so investing right now is the best reason if you want to be rich.
Bitcoins are the best online investment schemes now as none other investment scheme gives as much profit as bitcoins and even we can earn more and more bitcoins online.
Bitcoin has the biggest market cap and the price for bitcoin is increasing rapidly from the year 2009 and so on. Bitcoins also have many investors investing their funds in bitcoins waiting for the future profits.

Bitcoins have numerous advantages and have also been the b4est in terms of learning a good income online. Investing in bitcoins can always be profitable in the future as already we saw a huge price variation from 2009 until now.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:19:53 PM

1) Higher ROI over time compared to other investing options

2) Safety first and holding private key is second to none.

3)Future payments will be more adopted than today.
For the number one– higher Return on Investment– I would say completely, cause bitcoin is the best asset one can invest on. And for the number 2, I’m also I’m support of that, though not all wallets gives users total access to their private keys. For the last point– I don’t think so.
The best reason to invest into bitcoin is the profit rate and the eases it is giving to users and on top of it, it is accepted now everywhere and all the online stores are accepting it as payment so shopping ease is also in it and these are all the reason why one should invest in it and investing in it will give you tension free life after retirement and an epic life in future,
thinkdifferent

Activity: 212

ASK ME FOR LOANS

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:50:38 AM

Three reasons for me to invest in Bitcoin are:
- High profitability, potential for development
- Accounts are decentralized, secure and secure
- Global transaction only with internet connection

My main reason to invest money in bitcoin is high profitability compared to other investments so I invested slightly more money in bitcoins.

ASK ME FOR LOANS
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 04:25:24 AM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.
I agree with the three reason
but apart from that bitcoin has a major disadvantages.
Which i think is higher volatility.
Volatility is very dangerous when you use something as your payment method.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:28:14 AM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.

- High profitability
- Anonym wallet

the reason for investing in bitcoin is bitcoin is the digital currency and in the coming year the digital currency will be in use all countries. and the total availability of bitcoin is very limited and has a very large market demand, this makes more and more years to make bitcoin prices very expensive, and the profits that can be very many investors can be concluded from 2009 to 2017 is what percentage increase in bitcoin prices? it's so fantastic and makes people into a billionaire.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:17:09 PM

1. Already proved market relevance and growth potential.
2. Wide adaptation - transactions, retail, etc.
3. Media spotlight - in the future buzz about BTC will only grow, same as its price.

Buy now and HODL Smiley
For someone who knows about the concept of bitcoin and digital currency, there is no need of giving any kind of reason to him. It is because of the reason that bitcoin is such a wonderful thing with so many advantages that investing in bitcoin as the most profitable thing. There is only one reason due to which I am investing in bitcoin and that the significant increase in market price of bitcoin, which results in huge amount of profit.
Maybe not, but it does not hurt to remind us why we are in bitcoin in the first place, some people have asked me why I’m in bitcoin and I have given similar answers than the ones in this thread but for some reason people think bitcoin is too good to be true and they are mistrusting, if they knew that bitcoin could change their lives maybe they will be more open to it.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:27:26 PM

It is decentralized,
Less tax, and profitable

The first reason which you mentioned may not be valid as until now the bitcoin transactions are not that fast and takes some time for confirmations until you pay high fees. Hope it will be resolved sooner. Being decentralized makes it more profitable as it keeps bitcoins away from the government and unnecessary taxes. Although we have to pay some small taxes while converting our bitcoins into fiat. Bitcoins are easy to use and global transactions makes it more famous. Bitcoins have made global payments easier.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:51:20 PM

- High profitability, potential for development
- Global transaction only with internet connection

My main reason to invest money in bitcoin is high profitability compared to other investments so I invested slightly more money in bitcoins.
For one thing to be famous, behind it there are so many good aspects. In bitcoin case, we all agree that there is a huge list of the goods bitcoin is carrying with. And for these all, bitcoin is just spreading like a jungle fire in the whole international market. But, like you said, there is only one thing that is most important to me is high profit ratio. This is primary and all others are secondary.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:14:12 PM

Btc is profitable, safe and secured, and easy to adapt.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:21:08 PM

I really think that people should start investing bitcoin because bitcoin will be more expensive as time goes by. Bitcoin price is starting to increase and it is becoming profitable especially to those who have invested earlier. Bitcoin price started at low price and now it costs thousands of dollars. A lot of people already earned a lot because of it.
arichikato

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:39:25 AM

i see your point i agree it too. As to me the bigest reason that i invest in bitcoin is that it is the best way to me for now to make more profits
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:11:51 AM

The three reasons I invest in Bitcoin are many who accept bitcoin as an online payment in online shopping, it's easy to trade in bitcoin and the last one in bitcoin is very promising because the price is stable and keeps rising
i think my three reason that im going to invest in bitcoin was the first one is this business or this cryptocurrency is one of the reliable and trusworthy business ive ever known, the second one in life changing because of bitcoin can give you life that you are dreaming of and in bitcoin you can earn more money the last one was the price was too high eventhough sometimes the price getting low but one thing is for sure was it will not die.

RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:22:32 AM

In my opinion, the three reason why I should invest in bitcoin is the profit you can make, growing community and limited resources. The main reason why I will spend my money on bitcoin because I know that can make a profit on it, because on the growing community. Many people are willing to buy bitcoin and the result the demand is growing so the reaction of bitcoin price will increase. Also, the limited resources of it still have a huge factor because if you have plenty of resources, it means that you will have plenty of profit in the end.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:26:48 AM

In my opinion, the three reason why I should invest in bitcoin is the profit you can make, growing community and limited resources. The main reason why I will spend my money on bitcoin because I know that can make a profit on it, because on the growing community. Many people are willing to buy bitcoin and the result the demand is growing so the reaction of bitcoin price will increase. Also, the limited resources of it still have a huge factor because if you have plenty of resources, it means that you will have plenty of profit in the end.
There are many reasons why people investing bitcoin because bitcoin is a great help to everyone and very easy to earn money and even if you have no work and are at home. bitcoin are many uses interns of investment like trading, mining, gambling and invest to other business. bitcoin is very much profitable because it has a very fast rate high.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:27:12 AM

Yeah that's true because it is really profitable, it helps to have better community and are limited because of it's only digital coin that can be converted into cash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: