Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:41:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Three reasons to invest in Bitcoin  (Read 7554 times)
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

Bitcoin has huge potential and still in the beginning of the development but already reach over $4000 per BTC1.
Numerate those reasons regarding advantages of bitcoin and its future prospect as a major digital payment and be accepted everywhere.
Before decide to invest in bitcoin, we should know about disadvantages of bitcoin in short term, but over all it's more likely profitable in the long term.
Yep, Bitcoin has potential and bright future and it still keep growing and with each of us both has own reason for being long lasting this bitcoin market. Bitcoin is a big market which makes lots of people can get benefit for an extra income. In fact, bitcoin brings us both advantages and disadvantages. I am completely interested in bitcoin market, it’s not only helpful but also convenient way for me to get extra income. It’s great that crypto market gives all of us the same chance to do in this market.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 04:26:58 PM

There is no other reason apart from profit at the end of your investment all investors are profit has profit as the main purpose for which they invest their money in Bitcoin and altcoins.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:33:10 PM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.
You are totally correct and i agree with that thinking. For me third point is the most important cause limited amount mean that price before end of mining will rise to innormal amount cause everyone would like to buy even a small part.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:34:52 PM

I don't think that there is any need to give three reasons. The main reason is it is very profitable. No other sector is as profitable as bitcoin.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Kingjagat

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:57:10 PM

I think the three reasons are to earn more, benefit, need extra income money. I think that's three main reasons
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:03:47 PM

There are many reasons behind investing in Btc.But in my opinion the reasons are the most important:
1.Btc uses decentralized technology to pay safely in online.
2.Identity and strict security in connection with transactions.
3.There is a chance to gain a lot of benefits through less investment.

sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:59:06 PM

Bitcoin has the potential to make you a lot of long term profits if you do long term investment by buying and holding for a while and waiting for the prices to go back up.
Bitcoin puts you in total control of your money and assets and you decide what happens to it at any point in time and no one can dictate to you how to go about your spending.

For me, the profit I can make just holding Bitcoin is one of the main reasons to have it. Additionally, I love the freedom that BTC gives me when I make transactions online.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:15:31 AM

It is gaining mainstream credibility– that’s already an enough reason for you to invest in cryptocurrency. I don’t really think the last point is making any sense at all. Yes there is a limited amount if Bitcoin, which is 21 million, but that doesn’t mean that it won’t be enough… Nobody invests with the intention of holding their Bitcoin forever, you will always sell to make profit sometimes or maybe for some other reasons. By the way, investment is not even meant for everyone, it’s all about choice and those who wants to be into it.
It is like a chain continuously going on since the first day of bitcoins till now. Like you have said, there is fixed number of bitcoins and that is twenty millions in all over the world. With such limited resources against the whole population of world, these coins are continually sold and bought so the chain is going on without any interruption. Just be hopeful that someday bitcoins would be increased.

jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

- the possibility to make money with the increase in the bitcoin price
- The chance to interact with new technology
- Being 90% anonymous and can not be controlled by any individual or government
I think that these are my 3 reasons why we should use bitcoin

Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.

Definitely I agree with you. There a lot of reasons to invest in bitcoin. Investing in Bitcoin in the hope of taking advantage of future price increases is as simple as buying Bitcoin on an online exchange. Bitcoin transactions are subject to few regulatory oversights, which makes transactions fast and headache-free.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:31:59 AM

I do not need three reasons to decide to invest in Bitcoin. The only reason I wanted to invest in Bitcoin was that Bitcoin made a profit on price increases. And those who are investing have the same thoughts as me

There are hundreds reasons for why someone should invest in bitcoins. The main and supreme of all of them is bitcoins are giving the maximum profit ratios that no one is giving in this world. Every earning source just end up with giving little profits from huge investments. But on the other side, bitcoins are just making their users happy by investing lite and getting higher amounts.
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:38:57 AM

Source here.

Yeah youre right because imagined for how many years that bitcoin exist a lot of people change the stage of their life right now.In fact I'm a new here but I can see how bitcoin can change financially for my future.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:43:35 AM

Source here.

Well bitcoin known as a risky investment and an alternative investment , as far as i know is there are many factors or reason to invest bitcoin , and one of the reason is , a potential to get rich. And the reason above that said is correct and i agree to you . But still there are many people doubting bitcoin. Bitcoin is a vivid of future , a hope and a opportunity.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:14:07 AM

yah that you say is true, even though its existence is still being considered or doubt still he will survive.
many entrepreneurs or investors began to trust bitcoin and invested in it, and also because of the amount that would only reach 21 million. 16 million already circulating the remainder is still in the mines, of course make bitcoin as a good investment tool, and the price will continue to rise.
plus the world's great people like bill gates have invested in it.
hataman

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

1. because bitcoin is big and its profit also big 2. bitcoin easy and quick to profit investment 3. bitcoin make many rich suddenly because of investment
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:41:47 PM

1. It is very fast in terms of transactions.
2. Bitcoin is volatile.
3. Bitcoin is decentralized in such a way it been control and manage by only you.
Shavedcoconut

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:42:20 PM

The reason I invest bitcoin is:
1. future payment system
2. very profitable
3. faster and cheaper transactions

Very true! Also, id like to add that its decentralised which is a very important aspect to consider for all of us living in a centralised world where everythings tied to people above us and/government. I believe in a new and improved system to this old and broken one we currently live in and hope crypto can change something thats very wrong.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:51:55 PM

It is gaining mainstream credibility– that’s already an enough reason for you to invest in cryptocurrency. I don’t really think the last point is making any sense at all. Yes there is a limited amount if Bitcoin, which is 21 million, but that doesn’t mean that it won’t be enough… Nobody invests with the intention of holding their Bitcoin forever, you will always sell to make profit sometimes or maybe for some other reasons. By the way, investment is not even meant for everyone, it’s all about choice and those who wants to be into it.
It is like a chain continuously going on since the first day of bitcoins till now. Like you have said, there is fixed number of bitcoins and that is twenty millions in all over the world. With such limited resources against the whole population of world, these coins are continually sold and bought so the chain is going on without any interruption. Just be hopeful that someday bitcoins would be increased.
Before investing into something, I usually spend so much times to find the reason can make which thing I want to invest increase the value in the future. For Bitcoin, I think Bitcoin can changes its system to faster than currently with low transaction fees is enough. It only has this problem to make its system is still worse than if you compare the Bitcoin system to new system like Ripple, Ethereum.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:12:39 PM

1. because bitcoin is big and its profit also big 2. bitcoin easy and quick to profit investment 3. bitcoin make many rich suddenly because of investment
Liquidity is one of the reasons which make you allocate a specific portion of your wealth. Bitcoin is the most liquid of all the cryptocurrency. It is decentralized which makes it one of its kind. It is the fastest growing business in the world and a large number of people are being attracted to the investment which pushes the prices up. There are many advantages but to cash the advantages, one must learn to be a long term investor.
avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:23:03 PM

Three reasons why you should buy Bitcoin now:
1. It is a good investment because, in the future, people will now accept Bitcoin as payment. Bitcoin will be part of our lives every day.
2. Bitcoin and blockchain technology will be a big help to our society.
3. Bitcoin is a convenient way to pay, send and receive money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: