Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:34:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Three reasons to invest in Bitcoin  (Read 7554 times)
Ekim22

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:12:45 PM

The reason to invest in bitcoin are , bitcoin  is trusted,  bitcoin is faster and cheaper in transaction,and bitcoin is very profitable,there is a lot of reason why you need to invest in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:21:26 AM

I do not need three reasons to decide to invest in Bitcoin. The only reason I wanted to invest in Bitcoin was that Bitcoin made a profit on price increases. And those who are investing have the same thoughts as me

There are hundreds reasons for why someone should invest in bitcoins. The main and supreme of all of them is bitcoins are giving the maximum profit ratios that no one is giving in this world. Every earning source just end up with giving little profits from huge investments. But on the other side, bitcoins are just making their users happy by investing lite and getting higher amounts.
For investors, the top priority is profit. They are interested in making large profits within short span of time. Nobody likes keep waiting for good days for long. Bitcoin is the quickest way of becoming rich. In addition to this, it is simpler and far easier than many other methods too. This is the main reason behind its present support and fans. Then the security and anonymity are also cherished by investors.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:42:50 AM

I agree with you that's some of the reasons people are investing bitcoin but I think there may be some more reasons that make them interested in bitcoin investing, I think the compelling reason that one needs to invest in bitcoin is because of volatility  and the possibility of it being popular and widely used by many more people .

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:47:30 AM

I agree with you that's some of the reasons people are investing bitcoin but I think there may be some more reasons that make them interested in bitcoin investing, I think the compelling reason that one needs to invest in bitcoin is because of volatility  and the possibility of it being popular and widely used by many more people .

all people do actually have their own different reasons on why they put their cash on bitcoin as a part of their investment. I also agree with you that there are more than three reasons on why we people should invest in bitcoin but before we decided to do it. We should also think before we act i mean lets just first consider the bad effects that can cause to us because i notice that most of the people are only looking for the advantage of it , that is why they regret and fail at the end.
SkiOlya

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:15:28 AM

I see this as my three reasons for investing in bitcoin:
1. Bitcoin has good predictions for the future
2. Increased Security and Trust in Bitcoin
3. Limited emission
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:30:43 AM

Why don't you thinking about BTC as an opportunity to get money? It's volatility allow to have big incomes on even day trading.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:58:14 AM

- firstly buy a house.
- buy a car to be able to travel conveniently.
- take care of family life.
To do the above, I have to work a lot. And I spent a lot of my time exploring the bitcoin market. I hope it can bring me good life.
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:02:16 AM

Personally I like the ETH option better, but BTC is still a great example of long-term investment.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:24:43 PM

My reason investing my money on bitcoin is because its good investment. Beside that, as cryptocurrency, I am believe that bitcoin will become currency on internet that acceptable in the world. Many people right now connecting internet and when want to make transaction with other in internet, they need currency that acceptable and that solution is bitcoin

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

My reason investing my money on bitcoin is because its good investment. Beside that, as cryptocurrency, I am believe that bitcoin will become currency on internet that acceptable in the world. Many people right now connecting internet and when want to make transaction with other in internet, they need currency that acceptable and that solution is bitcoin
no one will argue with the fact that the crypto currency will only be used on Internet resources, but in no case can anyone convincingly say that it will support the desire to replace real money with crypto currency. I do not understand at all How, for example, Bitcoin can become a means of payment, as this will bring huge problems for so many people.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

one of the reasons you invest in bitcoin is that the price is the highest among other coins and even the price of the coin seems to be at the bitcoin price so the most secure and promising investment right now is investing in bitcoin
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:43:56 PM

Three reasons for me to invest in bitcoin are: one is bitcoin to help me earn a large source of income, help me financially stable. Second, bitcoin helped me develop new knowledge. Third, bitcoin investment is easy just through the internet wherever and whenever it is possible to invest bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:55:07 PM

I do not need three reasons to decide to invest in Bitcoin. The only reason I wanted to invest in Bitcoin was that Bitcoin made a profit on price increases. And those who are investing have the same thoughts as me

There are hundreds reasons for why someone should invest in bitcoins. The main and supreme of all of them is bitcoins are giving the maximum profit ratios that no one is giving in this world. Every earning source just end up with giving little profits from huge investments. But on the other side, bitcoins are just making their users happy by investing lite and getting higher amounts.
For investors, the top priority is profit. They are interested in making large profits within short span of time. Nobody likes keep waiting for good days for long. Bitcoin is the quickest way of becoming rich. In addition to this, it is simpler and far easier than many other methods too. This is the main reason behind its present support and fans. Then the security and anonymity are also cherished by investors.
Everyone has their own reason to invest bitcoin, and I definitely agree with you that most people invest bitcoin to do get benefit. Honestly, bitcoin is a mean which helps us earn profit in convenient way. Even it is not distinguished anyone, no matter who you are, you  has the equal chance like everybody else to take part in bitcoin market. Moreover, bitcoin is well-known for having potential in the future which can help us earn much money from it. With the fast development, we can use bitcoin to buy goods and service because some countries on the world accept bitcoin like fiat.

Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:59:27 PM

Three reasons for me to invest in bitcoin are: one is bitcoin to help me earn a large source of income, help me financially stable. Second, bitcoin helped me develop new knowledge. Third, bitcoin investment is easy just through the internet wherever and whenever it is possible to invest bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market.
This is one of the main reason's why most people investing in bitcoin. To earned huge of money, also while earning it can gains knowledge to all. So usually people are here to invest in bitcoin because of the opporunity to earned big in this industry.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:11:31 AM
Merited by Bitfling (2)

My reason investing on bitcoin because I am believe that cryptocurrency will change world running their economy. Beside that, bitcoin is good investment and bitcoin can provide gain more than 1000% last year

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:34:38 AM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.
Bitcoin is #1 in every important aspect. It is sort of obvious that no matter how high the price is, it is and always will be a great investment. And yet it's just too hard to overcome thoughts that btc was worth a couple of dollars and then when it was worth hundreds, the price already seemed to high to consider in as an investment.
Carlo97

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:08:53 AM

Three reasons why we should invest in bitcoin:
1. Lifechanging. You donnot have to strive hard to have a large ampunt of income to support your family.
2. Faster and cheaper. You donnot have to wait long time to earn money.
3. Bitcoin is something that will be used in the near future.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:23:36 AM

This is one of the main reason's why most people investing in bitcoin. To earned huge of money, also while earning it can gains knowledge to all. So usually people are here to invest in bitcoin because of the opporunity to earned big in this industry.
For the whole we have a top priorities and reasons to invest well one of those is money Yes, that's why we are here in crypto the other way around people wants convenient and have a fast transaction. There are so many various reason for everyone of us but the most important is not the money, its the lessons, attitude and persevering personality that we can get along the way.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:28:36 AM

currency futures has a high value, secure assets to invest. Maybe it is. the most obvious is if bitcoin can be used as the future currency in various countries. It will be an ease its own transaction.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:55:42 AM

The main reason is its so secure and  safety.then its a good platform of investment,then it has great future.any body invest in bitcoin for long time and its return good benefit.also its a asset
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: