Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:24:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416534 times)
x-road

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:53:10 AM

Has anyone tried staking this and if yes, what are the results. I have staked 400 ETHD yesterday on Coins Market and I got ~0.15ETD as sake reward. I am wondering do we get more if we stake this coin solo?
im staking solo seems like hardly to get even 0.38 ethd, i dont even remember how long it will start staking again, i've been waiting like fow whole day but still didnt get my second stake after yesterday.

so pos profit for this coin is really low? than the only thing that might attract new users to this coin is if the price will go up?
solo mining may not be able to compete with the hashing and power at coinsmarkets, i thing many people including me are storing their coins at coins markets,
so you saying it's more profitable storing them in coinmarket?
is that so i will send all my coin to coinmarket the.
waiting for your answer for the next move Cheesy

One thing that I can help to answer your question
Staking in coinmarket reduce your electricity and your PC resources, as dev said that coinmarket's wallet is online 24 hours.
If we talk about risk, there are so many risk leaving coins in exchange (not only coinmarket but also others exchanges), ex: MtGox exchange
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:01:48 AM

Has anyone tried staking this and if yes, what are the results. I have staked 400 ETHD yesterday on Coins Market and I got ~0.15ETD as sake reward. I am wondering do we get more if we stake this coin solo?
im staking solo seems like hardly to get even 0.38 ethd, i dont even remember how long it will start staking again, i've been waiting like fow whole day but still didnt get my second stake after yesterday.

so pos profit for this coin is really low? than the only thing that might attract new users to this coin is if the price will go up?
solo mining may not be able to compete with the hashing and power at coinsmarkets, i thing many people including me are storing their coins at coins markets,
so you saying it's more profitable storing them in coinmarket?
is that so i will send all my coin to coinmarket the.
waiting for your answer for the next move Cheesy

I'm eager to know the answer too!
Noob question: does Pos profit works with all exchanges or is it a particularity of Coins Market?

This right here, is an excellent question. We are glad that someone finally thought of this and were surprised that no one had asked this question yet. To answer your question, we believe that all of the exchanges have this, however, coinsmarkets it the only exchange that actually helps the users with this to our knowledge. Do the other exchanges keep the stakes for themselves? It is possible.
seems like that they keep the staking for themselves, well thanks a loads to @Sesiah for telling us about the coinsmarkets staking thing. im sending my ETHD coin to coinmarket right now and let them sit there forever lol.
Cheesy thanks for the help once again.
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:18:09 AM

nice steady price rise today  Smiley

only downside is nobody is dumping into my buy orders  Grin Sad

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 10:04:20 AM

I have been staking pos coins for a long time now and just like to give my thoughts on people who are leaving their coins on CoinsMarkets to stake. It's not a very good idea as anything could happen with that exchange, now I'm not saying that they will run with people's coins but storing coins are never safe on exchanges even big exchanges like Polo and Bittrex. I have seen so many people lose their coins storing them on exchanges so I don't think it is a good idea, yes I understand that some people can't stake due to using laptops and not having enough space on their computers because I was one of these users back when I got into crypto but I never felt safe leaving my coins on the exchange.

Also it's best to stake your own coins even if the stake is low, please note it is 10% per year so the stake will be low no matter what. Staking your own coins on your computer/laptop is much better at supporting the ethd network and helps it make it more secure, that is the whole idea of POS coins. So I suggest people stake their own coins for as long as they can. 24/7 is best but if people can't stake that long then stake for as long as they can each day. People will eventually stake some coins.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pipshunter

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:16:24 AM

I have been staking pos coins for a long time now and just like to give my thoughts on people who are leaving their coins on CoinsMarkets to stake. It's not a very good idea as anything could happen with that exchange, now I'm not saying that they will run with people's coins but storing coins are never safe on exchanges even big exchanges like Polo and Bittrex. I have seen so many people lose their coins storing them on exchanges so I don't think it is a good idea, yes I understand that some people can't stake due to using laptops and not having enough space on their computers because I was one of these users back when I got into crypto but I never felt safe leaving my coins on the exchange.

Also it's best to stake your own coins even if the stake is low, please note it is 10% per year so the stake will be low no matter what. Staking your own coins on your computer/laptop is much better at supporting the ethd network and helps it make it more secure, that is the whole idea of POS coins. So I suggest people stake their own coins for as long as they can. 24/7 is best but if people can't stake that long then stake for as long as they can each day. People will eventually stake some coins.

thanks for your concern , im using laptop and my stake kind of low too, but i do have a GPU miner rig here running with triple RX480 and ASRock H81 Pro BTC board. will those rig stake something for such power?
because those rig always on the run 24/7 mining too. any effect if i leave my ETHD wallet open?
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:35:36 AM

thanks for your concern , im using laptop and my stake kind of low too, but i do have a GPU miner rig here running with triple RX480 and ASRock H81 Pro BTC board. will those rig stake something for such power?
because those rig always on the run 24/7 mining too. any effect if i leave my ETHD wallet open?

thats what i am doing with my miner, ETHD wallet open 24/7
doyeen

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:29:06 PM

How is the next air drop going to be distributed ?
Diego_Armando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:30:21 PM

What about Hebrew? Please reserve if relevant
lukunku

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:00:05 PM

how long for maturing the coins??
Exotica111

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:41:00 PM

ethd volume is looking it reach 2btc its a good sign bougth at 1300sats going to hold this coins i already have 10k coins
Pipshunter

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:56:03 PM

ethd volume is looking it reach 2btc its a good sign bougth at 1300sats going to hold this coins i already have 10k coins

im not too rushing into this , crypto currency blood bath just begun , and the news about  BTCChina are shutting down by end of this month.hopefully we all going to panic buy instead of panic sell.
just remember one thing whatever china bans we buy!
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:58:17 PM

Hello mate, just letting you know that the ARABIC Translation is up & running.

Link 1: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2176745
Link 2: http://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=19279
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:11:11 PM

im not too rushing into this , crypto currency blood bath just begun , and the news about  BTCChina are shutting down by end of this month.hopefully we all going to panic buy instead of panic sell.
just remember one thing whatever china bans we buy!

That's what I have been doing. I personally think BTCChina made a weak decision though. They could have suspended CNY pairs instead of suspending entire operation.
gaissa

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:27:31 PM

Finnish language thread is up and out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2176999

All feedback is welcome Smiley
explosive

Activity: 224

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 05:29:28 PM

I agree and I have been staking a decent amount of coins in my own wallet for days now. Staking was ok until the network weight jumped from 16,000 to over 3,000,000 again yesterday.. I don't get why the network weight is jumping like that it doesn't make sense that much of a jump this early.. I know I haven't gotten a stake in over 24hrs and I'm staking almost 10k coins Sad
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:02:31 PM

UPDATES: First of all, for those of you who missed out on previous updates from today. We have been listed on a new exchange (CoinExchange.io) and we will be continuing to work with other exchanges to get listed soon (Goal is at least 1 new exchange within every 2 weeks). Also, expect us to be listed on Coinmarketcap within the next few weeks.

Secondly, some have questions regarding who received how many coins. The answer to that question is, everyone received different amounts, some members of the community received more, and some less. We will have a 2nd Airdrop coming soon. We think that it is fair to award more coins to the community members that reached out to us first or helped out more, because that proves and shows that they are more active in this community.

Next, we have received PM's from a few members of the community wanting thousands of ETHD in exchange for BTC at a discounted rate since there was no ICO. We will leave this up to you all to decide as a community, we do not think that it is fair to sell large amounts, as this may lead to large dumps in the future. We may take something into consideration if members are able to show us how many ETHD they hold and remain very active in the community and continue to prove so. It may help for further development of the project as well as speed things up.

But, instead of doing this, you may help us with the project for free rewards instead, which in our opinion, is a better choice:
-Make signatures
-Cast votes on exchanges
-Help us figure out a brand new design theme for the wallet to make it look better
-And more

Also, we are still receiving PM's about airdrops, please refer to the main page for information regarding that. Keep checking back for updated info

Finally and most importantly, we have decided to give out rewards to random members of the community. Which means, at any given time you may receive extra coins as a reward for being a part of this community. We think that it is a very good idea to give out free coins to a few members a day. It is the beginning of a rewards system that we are creating, the ones who stay active will be gifted. (This program has already begun and some of you have already received your rewards already)

NOTE: Give us some feedback and let us know what you all think. If you have any ideas, feel free to share.

Thank you all for your support.

Check pms sent you a idea I had Smiley

We checked and think it is a great idea. We were actually already in the works to develop an app. Such as wallets (iOS/Android), games (in which you may use ETHD to purchase addons + earn ETHD if your at the top of the leaderboard), shopping platforms and other things, or even possibly connect our coin to an already existing apps/game. This is simply an add on feature that we were thinking about doing for the coin. We would like to grow the community one step at a time, that is why we believe adding apps/games would favor the coin, since there is a huge community that supports these mobile features and this century revolves around technology and innovation.

Awesome let me know if there is any way I can help. I'm a decent sized investor and would love to stay involved with you guys and the community Smiley
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:10:30 PM

is the explorer online now? I want to see the distribution of the holdings, just afraid that the coins are too centralized for the time being

Great question. We are working on linking it very soon. At this time we are finalizing on how the supply will be distributed to the dev team, future project support, reward program, bounties, fundraiser to get listed on more exchanges, airdrops and the community. We should have this out very soon, expect all of this information to release within 2-3 days, if not sooner.

Awesome all in all you guys have been not only working fast but keeping us updated I'm loving this project! Smiley Any update on a community chat? I know you said soon and I cant wait haha I know we have a good size community already a chat will push growth fast I think.
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:13:38 PM

I agree and I have been staking a decent amount of coins in my own wallet for days now. Staking was ok until the network weight jumped from 16,000 to over 3,000,000 again yesterday.. I don't get why the network weight is jumping like that it doesn't make sense that much of a jump this early.. I know I haven't gotten a stake in over 24hrs and I'm staking almost 10k coins Sad

same for me , why this change DEV ?

I'm not a POS guy really so I don't know exactly how it works.. This may just be normal POS and honestly I'm not to worried because research ive done today on other bigger POS coins shows similar stake gains so I'm assuming its just like mining some good days some bad.
Krakatoa87

Activity: 113

Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:41:45 PM

Maybe because the top 10 accounts get 85% of staking weight (top 2 accounts get 60%). You do not have enough weight with the few coins you have (approx. 0.3%).
Source: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/ETHD/richlist.php

silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:54:14 PM

Looks like quite a few people dumped overnight because of BTC price crashing.

I'm pretty confident ETHD price will go back up though  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: