Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:31:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416534 times)
explosive

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:37:23 PM

My PINNED Tweet Link: https://twitter.com/ansi09/status/908657112057831424
Followers 247

+

Signature Also Include ETHD Official Website Link Wink

Awesome sig can you share Wink

I see something spelled wrong Smiley in the tweet. I will retweet and like it anyway Smiley

twitter community must also grow, me and vella are on this coin since the start Smiley on twitter.

Retweet on xD

https://twitter.com/ShroommaNL

https://twitter.com/cryptotrader85

As soon as a community chat is up and running I'm going to give the heads up about the coin in all of my chat circles. I'm involved in a lot of chats and community's some of which I participated as a mod or contributor for some time and I'm always a very active member in the projects I support so usually when I promote something a lot of people will check it out. I know that when discord go's up for ethd and I link the channel in my other channels I have a lot of people who will support the coin and a number of them are very active and respected youtubers, reddit and twitter people with a large following Smiley I also have a crypto writer who I'm involved with who is really good. He just did a article on a asset of mine and I'm sure he will be more then happy to look into ethd and he has a large following also Smiley Anyone with patients is going to do well on this coin as long as the devs keep working like they are now. How active the devs are is really good for a brand new coin Smiley
cryptomon$

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:43:05 PM

i dig this project, you dig Cool
what does it mean airdrop 2 start after 20k view, 20k view of what?
i think 20k views on this thread
now +15k views on this thread
need +4k views again to start airdrop #2
zeroarmy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:57:57 PM

Help ETHDARK get onto more exchanges!

Hey guys I want to start working on getting listed on exchanges. The devs are working very hard for us and are staying on top of all of there promises so we as a community should do everything we can to help out.. One of the things we can do is start applying to exchanges and submitting votes and showing interest in order to get on new exchanges radars. Anyone who is interested in helping out and voting let post your interest.

Devs
If there are any specifics that you want followed in this process let us know. I'm going to start submitting to exchanges on the list and voting when necessary and also will walk any new members through the process of voting on exchanges. I have accounts on pretty much every exchange and also know a couple workers on a few exchanges personally from forums and such.

New members
If you need help with the voting process when ETHD gets listed for voting on new exchanges reach out and I will walk you through it step by step.

I would also like to contibute for voting on exchanges. I have accounts on 4-5 of the major big exchanges. Any help on how to do this is highly appreciated.

Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:06:15 PM

sorry but i did not understand when you said \need +4k views again to start airdrop #2/ are you part of the development team or only speculating, you might get me prepared for more.
zeroarmy

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:08:19 PM

Hi,

Can someone please send me 1 coin so I can test POS as my wallet wont stake if I don't have at least one mature coin...

Address: RLNbHRL2PGhjELfqwfvnugDbyAcdHKiEiD

Thanks!

I sended you 3 coins so you can test some more...
was also a test for me... awesome transaction speed... love it  Wink

lukunku

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:09:42 PM

sorry but i did not understand when you said \need +4k views again to start airdrop #2/ are you part of the development team or only speculating, you might get me prepared for more.

it is said in the ANN..
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:21:10 PM

Hey guys I want to start working on getting listed on exchanges. The devs are working very hard for us and are staying on top of all of there promises so we as a community should do everything we can to help out.. One of the things we can do is start applying to exchanges and submitting votes and showing interest in order to get on new exchanges radars. Anyone who is interested in helping out and voting let post your interest.

Devs
If there are any specifics that you want followed in this process let us know. I'm going to start submitting to exchanges on the list and voting when necessary and also will walk any new members through the process of voting on exchanges. I have accounts on pretty much every exchange and also know a couple workers on a few exchanges personally from forums and such.

New members
If you need help with the voting process when ETHD gets listed for voting on new exchanges reach out and I will walk you through it step by step.

I would also like to contibute for voting on exchanges. I have accounts on 4-5 of the major big exchanges. Any help on how to do this is highly appreciated.

Ive emailed the few people I know who work on exchanges waiting on responses back from them. As for applying to be listed on exchanges and voting I'm waiting for a response here from dev before I go a head and submit ETHD to any because I am not a member of the official ETHD team and don't want to over step my boundaries here even if to try and help out Smiley As soon as I know I'm ok to continue with this I will apply and will walk you through the process of voting.. The bigger exchanges pick up coins as they chose so usually its just submit and wait on those larger exchanges it helps to show interest in the coin being listed on those exchanges community chats and when they see interest they will watch and hopefully eventually list us, its all about getting on and staying on there radar Smiley On the smaller exchanges or not majors its mostly either mass free votes or paid votes and the process to vote can be a pain in the butt so once submitted I will walk anyone who needs help through the process Smiley
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:23:42 PM

Devs

New members

Send me a PM so I know your interested and have you in my PM box. When voting starts I will PM you back and walk you through the process Smiley
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:26:35 PM

Its total views on this ann thread I believe.. If you scroll to the top on the page you will see where it says read and a number, that's the total of how many people have viewed or read the page.. So when that number reaches the number of the next airdrop it should start. Hope that helps Smiley
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:46:48 PM

how about this:

the dev could raise extra funds to pay for exchange listings by offering discounts to early investors who are willing to buy larger amounts?

for example:

0.2btc is needed to be listed for voting on novaexchange.com

if 20 individuals would invest 0.01btc and could get an advantage like in a pre-ICO with bonuses the dev could pay for the listing.

a further 250 votes x 10 NPOINT (~0.0011btc) are needed to get it listed.
those votes could be compensated with ETHD drops.

what do you think?

umar25494

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:01:04 PM

how about this:

the dev could raise extra funds to pay for exchange listings by offering discounts to early investors who are willing to buy larger amounts?

for example:

if 20 individuals would invest 0.01btc and could get an advantage like in a pre-ICO with bonuses the dev could pay for the listing.

what do you think?

it sounds like a good idea.Getting listed on Novaexchange will be awesome for ethdark in short as well as long term Smiley
Aragorg

Activity: 101

Cryptocurrencies are awesome!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:06:16 PM

how about this:

for example:

what do you think?

Great idea

Greetings Aragorg

ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:13:51 PM

@zeroarmy Dude, where got that signature from? Did u do it yourself?
Iam not yet familiar with sigs but i def. want to wear this one!
Thank you mate, yes made it myself (custom modification of an existing Sig  Wink

@explosive Awesome sig can you share Wink
I can, but don't know if OP is ok with that, when i get the green light I'll share the Jr. & Member Signature code with you guys to be included in your profiles Wink

@Kisleav wow, ethd lottery gone to the next level, every body now wants to find a way to be active to get the 336 ethd, now thats very good for the community, am also cooking something that will put me in the top 4 most active.
totally correct, even Newbies can take a part of the cake unlike other coins that start making it hell just for 2 or 3 coins lol

@Aragorg I see something spelled wrong Smiley in the tweet. I will retweet and like it anyway Smiley
twitter community must also grow, me and vella are on this coin since the start Smiley
Retweet on xD
Let me know what it is to correct it because i doubled checked & found nothing spelled wrong
Can agree with you more about social media in general, that's how the coin gets the perfect support, the more who join the more it survives.

@explosive As soon as a community chat is up and running I'm going to give the heads up about the coin in all of my chat circles. I'm involved in a lot of chats and community's some of which I participated as a mod or contributor for some time and I'm always a very active member in the projects I support so usually when I promote something a lot of people will check it out. I know that when discord go's up for ethd and I link the channel in my other channels I have a lot of people who will support the coin and a number of them are very active and respected youtubers, reddit and twitter people with a large following Smiley I also have a crypto writer who I'm involved with who is really good. He just did a article on a asset of mine and I'm sure he will be more then happy to look into ethd and he has a large following also Smiley Anyone with patients is going to do well on this coin as long as the devs keep working like they are now. How active the devs are is really good for a brand new coin Smiley
That would be the best thing to do so far, promoting this coin is crucial for us all.
Keep it up mate

@zeroarmy I would also like to contribute for voting on exchanges. I have accounts on 4-5 of the major big exchanges. Any help on how to do this is highly appreciated.
That's so interesting mate & one of the major steps to wide spread this coin.
About the help: In some exchanges you need to pay small FEE of BTC in order to vote, others just need you to be registered there only.

@Kisleav sorry but i did not understand when you said \need +4k views again to start airdrop #2/ are you part of the development team or only speculating, you might get me prepared for more.
it's mentioned in the OP, the thread is updated from while to while, try to check it before going to the last responses because some updates can be added by EDITING the OP.

layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 03:20:23 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 04:08:33 PM by layer1gfx

Current status on C-CEX:

Voting on C-CEX:

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=ethd

BTC address: (1 vote = 0.001 BTC) : 1CQqQrUeJzBkNLv5GRiUrUxqrWVmURvfD8   

BTC votes:    0.038 BTC

Free votes: 1 (you need 0.1btc in your account to give 1 free vote)

A compensation scheme could be worked out, receiving xxxx amount of ETHD for every paid BTC vote.

just 2 ideas how to help.

Aragorg

Activity: 101

Cryptocurrencies are awesome!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:24:31 PM

@zeroarmy Dude, where got that signature from? Did u do it yourself?
Iam not yet familiar with sigs but i def. want to wear this one!
Thank you mate, yes made it myself (custom modification of an existing Sig  Wink

@explosive Awesome sig can you share Wink
I can, but don't know if OP is ok with that, when i get the green light I'll share the Jr. & Member Signature code with you guys to be included in your profiles Wink

@Kisleav wow, ethd lottery gone to the next level, every body now wants to find a way to be active to get the 336 ethd, now thats very good for the community, am also cooking something that will put me in the top 4 most active.
totally correct, even Newbies can take a part of the cake unlike other coins that start making it hell just for 2 or 3 coins lol

@Aragorg I see something spelled wrong Smiley in the tweet. I will retweet and like it anyway Smiley
twitter community must also grow, me and vella are on this coin since the start Smiley
Retweet on xD
Let me know what it is to correct it because i doubled checked & found nothing spelled wrong
Can agree with you more about social media in general, that's how the coin gets the perfect support, the more who join the more it survives.

@explosive As soon as a community chat is up and running I'm going to give the heads up about the coin in all of my chat circles. I'm involved in a lot of chats and community's some of which I participated as a mod or contributor for some time and I'm always a very active member in the projects I support so usually when I promote something a lot of people will check it out. I know that when discord go's up for ethd and I link the channel in my other channels I have a lot of people who will support the coin and a number of them are very active and respected youtubers, reddit and twitter people with a large following Smiley I also have a crypto writer who I'm involved with who is really good. He just did a article on a asset of mine and I'm sure he will be more then happy to look into ethd and he has a large following also Smiley Anyone with patients is going to do well on this coin as long as the devs keep working like they are now. How active the devs are is really good for a brand new coin Smiley
That would be the best thing to do so far, promoting this coin is crucial for us all.
Keep it up mate

@zeroarmy I would also like to contribute for voting on exchanges. I have accounts on 4-5 of the major big exchanges. Any help on how to do this is highly appreciated.
That's so interesting mate & one of the major steps to wide spread this coin.
About the help: In some exchanges you need to pay small FEE of BTC in order to vote, others just need you to be registered there only.

@Kisleav sorry but i did not understand when you said \need +4k views again to start airdrop #2/ are you part of the development team or only speculating, you might get me prepared for more.
it's mentioned in the OP, the thread is updated from while to while, try to check it before going to the last responses because some updates can be added by EDITING the OP.

Look at your signature EthereumDark is spelled wrong.

it was spelled wrong on twitter also, but its changed allready, which is good Smiley

Greetings aragorg

████→→       ● EtherumDark | ETHD                           ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→          ● 100% anonymous!!!                          ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (NO ICO)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

Krakatoa87

Activity: 113

Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:48:34 PM

I agree and I have been staking a decent amount of coins in my own wallet for days now. Staking was ok until the network weight jumped from 16,000 to over 3,000,000 again yesterday.. I don't get why the network weight is jumping like that it doesn't make sense that much of a jump this early.. I know I haven't gotten a stake in over 24hrs and I'm staking almost 10k coins Sad

Maybe because the top 10 accounts get 85% of staking weight (top 2 accounts get 60%). You do not have enough weight with the few coins you have (approx. 0.3%).
Source: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/ETHD/richlist.php

I see what your saying but I'm currently in the top ten ide think I would still stake well being there. I think the coins that have not been dived out yet are whats bringing the network weight up and once devs figure out and finish distribution it should change. I think us early adaptors should have the benefit of lower network weight well the coins are distributed but that seems to be where POS isn't great compared to mining because those undistributed coins are staking most of the network Sad
The dev already knows this "problem", he made it. He has the possibility not to stake the coins in his wallet(s)  Roll Eyes. By the way, you can't be an early adpator, as you say, when 70% of coins are already been premined; and it stills says in the first post it's a POW/POS coin, where's the miner for POW?
I made a mistake in my last post, top 10 accounts get 94.99% of coins  Cheesy
Don't come crying if you cant' see the scamcoin! I have pity for those who bought it.
Or are you just all from the same sect? and the so-called dev is your Guru?

The last PoW block was #10,000. We are well passed that, this coin is PoW/PoS, but it is mainly PoS.

So, it is just a POS coin, with your accounts (or friends' accounts) having 95% of the weight and just leaving crumbs to other.
At what price will you dump your stash?

zeroarmy

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:50:53 PM

For now i can only do free votes cause some of my remaining BTC are held hostage on some small exchange and i can do nothing about it  Cry
Maybe next month but iam in contact with some community members to start the voting process if devs give green light.
Together we can make this a big one... iam ready and exited as i see a strong community for now.

Just remember to be aware where you place your BTC  Roll Eyes

take care
zero

layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 04:56:19 PM

i have no 0.1btc in c-cex either. it would be ok if each 0.001btc vote could be compensated. up to the dev who holds the premine. Wink
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:10:23 PM

Current status on C-CEX:

Voting on C-CEX:

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=ethd

BTC address: (1 vote = 0.001 BTC) : 1CQqQrUeJzBkNLv5GRiUrUxqrWVmURvfD8   

BTC votes:    0.038 BTC

Free votes: 1 (you need 0.1btc in your account to give 1 free vote)

A compensation scheme could be worked out, receiving xxxx amount of ETHD for every paid BTC vote.

just 2 ideas how to help.

+1 paid CCEX vote > link
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:46:51 PM

good ideas @layer1gfx, i wish the dev picks upon especially when they align with the devs ideas as well, otherwise if they collide it will not be good, but they are a great thinking, dev should think of them

just an idea how to accelerate the voting processes. with compensated votes you would reach your goal more quickly.

Either compensation or just using ethd from premine to purchase the votes needed for exchange. Same concept either way works just two different options on how to do it. I personally think your idea of compensation for paid votes would be the better option of the two because no ethd would need to be sold for btc that way so hopefully anyone compensated would hold which would help price. Good thinking Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: