Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:57:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
shenlin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:28:00 AM

Hello ETHD Community.

I was wondering, who are the team members and what's the roadmap? Since there is no whitepaper, how do we even know its not a scam?  Any dark sounds nice and it grows slowly. So, Where can I get more information?

Thanks in Advance
I got my airdrops. Thanks dev. Scam should not spend much time to send free coins to us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
explosive

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 04:03:52 AM

Exchange listing

So cryptopia is currently backlogged on coins being listed. The price to list on cryptopia is based on demand so the price fluctuates and is currently sitting at over 5 BTC lol it will come back down when they catch up because whos going to pay that to list but until it does will have to wait. Next coinmarketcap we don't have enough daily volume to apply right now. I don't know if someone else applied to coinmarketcap already when volume was up but I will keep a eye on it and apply when we hit volume and apply unless told otherwise. I will post another update shortly.
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 04:06:36 AM

i have no 0.1btc in c-cex either. it would be ok if each 0.001btc vote could be compensated. up to the dev who holds the premine. Wink

We have already been paying out to those who have done paid votes. Check under bounties on the main page. You must have proof to do this, such as: transaction id, or, upload a picture of before vote count and after. Once you have finished voting, you must PM us with this information.

PM sent Wink
explosive

Activity: 224

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:03:02 AM

EthereumDARK

Greetings This is the Official EthereumDARK[ETHD] Thread. Stay tuned for all of our latest news regarding development, market price and more!

Also, don’t forget to follow us on twitter www.twitter.com/ethereum_dark and checkout our official website:      
www.ethereumdark.net  ★

Scrypt and General Info:
Ethereum Dark is a simple PoW/PoS coin (mainly PoS), no ICO so everybody gets a fair chance from the start. In general, our aim is to have profitable, secure and anonymous trading. The development team will retain some of the supply to ensure the blockchain works smoothly, once everything is up and running we will decide with the community what to do with those coins, you can read about our ideas in the roadmap section below and make sure to comment any suggestions that you would like us to consider! We hope you are looking forward to participating!

Scrypt Info:
   PoS Percentage: 10% Annually/0.83% Monthly
   Block Reward: 3 coins
   Total Supply: 4.2 million coins
        Additional Info: To stake you must leave the coins in your wallets and leave them on (24/7 for best results)

Initial Supply and Rollout Info:
   Initial Supply = 2940000+
   Proof of Work Difficulty = 0.05650192
   Proof of Stake Difficulty = 0.00024414

Distributions

★10% for dev team (3.33% each)
★5% Marketing PR
★5% Free give aways in reward system
★5% To anyone who helps us gets listed on any exchange (We will divide this for members who work together, 1% per exchange)
★10% Bounties & Airdrops 1, 2, 3 and 4 (Final), (Airdrop 2 starts at 20k views, 3 at 35k views, 4 at 50k views)
★5% To help us pay for developments: (Creating merchant service, Smart Cards, Shopping platform and more)
★10% For development help: (Redesigned wallets, adding masternodes, cryptography, etc)
★5% To ensure block chain runs smooth (After all distributions are handed out, we will decide as a community on what to do with these coins)
★10% For Mods and translators (Each one gets paid once or twice a week, until supply is over)
★5% Lottery program. 4 winners per week. (Program length 156 weeks. Award amount = 336 coins per winner)

Roadmap

Our vision converges around certain key aspects that have made many altcoins successful and more importantly profitable to investors:   A scalable user-friendly platform that can easily be adopted in mass. We are constantly updating our roadmap since we are always looking for the best way to adapt to changing conditions. Here’s what we have planned for the future:

★    Initial release of the coin into the market, this will include a secure multiplatform compatible wallet that will allow you to trade the coin on multiple exchanges
★    Bounty reward system: we are actively working on a bounty reward system for those who help us reach more people and help our blockchain
★    Release wallet and blockchain explorer for Windows, Linux and macOS
★    Working on creating our subreddit at the moment we will let you know once it is up and running
★    Integration of smart contracts, this is a priority for us since if-then conditions have become one of the most sought after features after anonymity and active scaling
★    Integration of cross chain swapping, this is an experimental feature on many altcoins. This feature will allow trading on multiple block chains without going through an intermediary such as shapeshift. We think that it is invaluable and are working around the clock for its implementation
★    Finally, a decentralized payments system that will be involving physical merchants, online point-of-sale and user-to-user transfers.

LINKS

Windows Wallet: https://mega.nz/#F!BDgVUCyD!HbWkyrRteXsMlYfqtNWnZg
    MacOS Wallet: https://mega.nz/#F!BDgVUCyD!HbWkyrRteXsMlYfqtNWnZg
    Linux Wallet: https://mega.nz/#F!BDgVUCyD!HbWkyrRteXsMlYfqtNWnZg  
    Source (GIT): https://github.com/abi2018/wz37da
    Explorer: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/ETHD/index.php
    Detailed Whitepaper: coming soon...

Bounty/Reward information (more info to come shortly)

We will be doing the following for now (will update this as we get more ideas):

1. Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc)
2. Translations & Moderation (Bitcointalk & BitcoinGarden)
Filipino (Complete)
Urdu (Complete)
Indonesian (Complete)
German (Complete)
Spanish (Complete)
Vietnamese (Complete)
French (Complete)
Russian (Complete)
Chinese (Complete)
Arabic (Completed)
Finnish (Completed)
Romanian reserved
Dutch reserved
Italian reserved
Hebrew reserved
Korean reserved

3. Blogs (Press, Medium, etc)
4. Airdrops (2nd round @20k views)
5. Votes on exchanges (Must have proof)
6. Designs (New wallet, graphics for logo, signatures, etc)
If you have any creative ideas of your own you would like to add, be sure to let us know and we will work with you.
For more, check distributions at the top of this page

Airdrop #1 is now OVER!
Anyone who messaged us before we ended our airdrop will still get theirs
Thank you all for your participation. (We may have another round of airdrops coming soon)

BTCFuture ExchangesBTC

Cryptopia
Coinexchange
Bittrex
Poloniex
Nova Exchange
Coinsmarkets
Liqui
Livecoin
Tradesatoshi
Bleutrade
C-CEX (Voting has begun)

Speak Another Language?
Arabic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2176745
Spanish https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167210.0
Chinese https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2175324
German https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167763.0
Urdu https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2164296
Vietnamese https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2172493
Filipino https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167363.0
Indonesian https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2158945
French https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2173385
Russian https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2173422
Finnish https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2176999

Latest Updates
Windows wallet
Linux wallet
Apple wallet
Github
Airdrop (Round 1)
Explorer
Coinsmarkets.com
Coinexchange.io

Submitted to TradeSatoshi will update when added to voting.
kl0ndike

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:11:52 AM

Hello ETHD Community.

I was wondering, who are the team members and what's the roadmap? Since there is no whitepaper, how do we even know its not a scam?  Any dark sounds nice and it grows slowly. So, Where can I get more information?

Thanks in Advance

Its a very new project. The devs very active and they are progressing quickly with new news or getting things done daily. The whitepaper has not yet been released as far as I'm aware but it is being worked on last I was aware. At this stage in the process there is no way to know this but if you read through post and this thread you can make your own decision on the project. Some really good things are low supply, very active devs and community and also goals being met quickly. One of the perks of taking risk this early on a new project with limited info is that the reward if successful will be higher but it is more of a risk then say investing in BTC which is already established. Hope that helps and hope that you read and decide to join the community Smiley

Thanks  everyone who ever helped me with all the info. Now, I have downloaded the Wallet and Wallet address is RCL5DBeDxSxzFPYsSuoAhVpGJAi7kyWrsF. Now, I don't see any private key or anything. I downloaded in my mac and in windows. Both of them synced up. Two seems to have different address. How do I merge the wallets?  Honestly, I am interested in this project. Just trying to know more about what i'm getting into.  Thanks.

To get your private key:
1. Go to Help > Console first and enter.
2. Dump your private key. 
dumpprivkey <address>
3. Go to your other computer and import.
importprivkey <privkey>

Should work!

would this method work to restore wallet without having to backup the .dat file?

WOW. didn't expect so many answers
thanks a lot coin_miner21, vella85, zeroarmy

yes, received PM before the airdrop was done and already sent the address.
gonna just wait more
great
cheers!

Yes, backing up the .dat accomplishes the same thing.

x-road

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:25:34 AM

Hello ETHD Community.

Thanks in Advance

Its a very new project. The devs very active and they are progressing quickly with new news or getting things done daily. The whitepaper has not yet been released as far as I'm aware but it is being worked on last I was aware. At this stage in the process there is no way to know this but if you read through post and this thread you can make your own decision on the project. Some really good things are low supply, very active devs and community and also goals being met quickly. One of the perks of taking risk this early on a new project with limited info is that the reward if successful will be higher but it is more of a risk then say investing in BTC which is already established. Hope that helps and hope that you read and decide to join the community Smiley

Thanks  everyone who ever helped me with all the info. Now, I have downloaded the Wallet and Wallet address is RCL5DBeDxSxzFPYsSuoAhVpGJAi7kyWrsF. Now, I don't see any private key or anything. I downloaded in my mac and in windows. Both of them synced up. Two seems to have different address. How do I merge the wallets?  Honestly, I am interested in this project. Just trying to know more about what i'm getting into.  Thanks.

To get your private key:
1. Go to Help > Console first and enter.
2. Dump your private key. 
dumpprivkey <address>
3. Go to your other computer and import.
importprivkey <privkey>

Should work!

would this method work to restore wallet without having to backup the .dat file?

WOW. didn't expect so many answers
thanks a lot coin_miner21, vella85, zeroarmy

yes, received PM before the airdrop was done and already sent the address.
gonna just wait more
great
cheers!

Yes, backing up the .dat accomplishes the same thing.

Always back up your wallet.dat in case something wrong with you pc or wallet.
abi18 (OP)

Activity: 126

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:55:54 AM

Good news, we may have iOS and Android wallets pretty soon.
Miloudi0912

Activity: 246
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:23:28 AM

coins received thx DEV Grin

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:32:40 AM

i love the way the development team brings up updates, ios and android wallets will mean mobility of ethereumDARK, now it will be at our fingure tips, i cant wait for the release.
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:54:57 AM

Can't wait to access my ETHDark on my android phone. Excellent Progress!
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:04:38 AM

That would be awesome indeed

Everyone has a mobile phone 😊

Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:10:19 AM

nice, i think this coin be dump  Grin
freelotus

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:24:47 AM

Wow! Mobile wallet for the phone is very good. This will give the project new opportunities. Only it is necessary to take care of a high level of security. Waiting for a new airdrop!
muchotaco

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:39:40 AM

I am interested in running some masternodes for the project.  Please let us know the details.  Number of coins etc.

Thanks
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:01:36 AM

its interesting how we are going to go mobile with our ethereumdark in our wallets, i hove the (may) in the dev update becomes a reality, the developments behind this coin are great.
zeroarmy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:07:32 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 08:25:02 AM by zeroarmy

Ahh nice... can't wait to test IOS mobile wallet  Smiley

Submitted a listening request on HitBTC in the comments section this morning and "spammed" the trollbox a little, so people might get hot on this a little faster Grin Will disclose to dev as soon as it got approved.
Get listed there shouldn't be a problem and it's free.

zeroarmy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:18:10 AM

Exchange listing

So cryptopia is currently backlogged on coins being listed. The price to list on cryptopia is based on demand so the price fluctuates and is currently sitting at over 5 BTC lol it will come back down when they catch up because whos going to pay that to list but until it does will have to wait. Next coinmarketcap we don't have enough daily volume to apply right now. I don't know if someone else applied to coinmarketcap already when volume was up but I will keep a eye on it and apply when we hit volume and apply unless told otherwise. I will post another update shortly.

As far as I remember the listing on Bittrex is free. You have to submit a ton of information but for a professional dev team I see no problem there. You can have your coin get "spotlighted" for 3 BTC but I forgot about the exact details behind this. Will check that later.

abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 08:30:34 AM

I am interested in running some masternodes for the project.  Please let us know the details.  Number of coins etc.

Thanks

Will you be able to build masternodes into our coinbase?
qemjo

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:44:55 AM

Hello, I want to know if we can be on the 2nd airdrop if we were on the first one ?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 08:57:36 AM

Hello, I want to know if we can be on the 2nd airdrop if we were on the first one ?

Yes, we play fair. Anyone may participate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: