Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:09:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416530 times)
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:37:17 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 01:47:41 AM by 802529er

Any one see the dev ? abi18 ? no news about them ?
sooo bad :p

Brand new account and first post.

ETHD SCARES PEOPLE!

I’ve never seen more active FUD spreading during distribution.

The dev has been addressing the concerns of the community and will update with progress soon.

Please refer to my above post for other updates

If what we're saying makes you experience Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt, that's up to you.  I'm not hear to spread anything, just to share due diligence for investors.

1. ETD coin attempted to launch as a fork of NovaCoin in 2014 and failed
2. ETHD is the same code attempting to launch yet again, with a slightly new logo and story
3. No code has been released (or likely written) by this dev, showing that their product is a fork with a changed logo and name
4. The name EthereumDark has nothing to do with Ethereum, and appears to be using the name and logo to benefit from confusing people
5. Whitepaper was quickly pulled back because it was so poorly written and assembled that it was embarrassing to the project
6. Whitepaper was unspecific about the technology, essentially promising buzz words like anonymous transactions, masternodes and smart contracts
7. Whitepaper describes the release of a new coin, meaning the dev will fork another coin in order to gain this functionality
8. Whitepaper claims the value of the coin is in the tight supply, which most will agree with
9. Website is a template from wix.com that takes 30 minutes to create
10. Top 10 addresses own 63.5% of the share of coins, and top 50 own 93% of share
11. Devs are selling shares on exchanges, as the volume from the airdrop alone can't account for the supply
12. If you're here because you think the word Dark is cool, you need to look deeper, but you probably didn't read this far!

Now, that doesn't mean you can't profit from this situation.  I understand that a coin in tight supply with a market cap of only $1m could go up quite a bit with the right marketing, and from the size of this thread clearly the airdrop has been a successful marketing campaign.

All I'm saying is that I wouldn't be buying these coins and holding for the long run, thinking this is the next ETH or BTC.  Only investors ready to move quickly when the music stops should be buying this.  You'd better have nerves of steel (steal) if you're spending your own money.

Your post says nothing the previous 200 pages have touched on multiple times.

If you don’t read page one and then post complaints about the distribution or other things covered on page one, you’ll be reported to the mods and to your signature campaign managers, We are done answering the same question over and over on EVERY SINGLE PAGE

With or without you, ETHD will take the community behind it places they never thought posiable.

Your welcome to be apart, or stand on the sidelines.

Choice is yours

#TeamETHD

What are you on about?  I didn't ask any questions.  There are no rules against stating opinions and observations.

Every single one of your “statements” have been relayed before and addressed over the previous 255 pages.

It isn’t our responsibility to ensure you read every page, but if you did you’d see several pages ago saying we will not be indulging people whom can’t be bothered to read through the ENTIRE thread.

You won’t receive another response until you’ve done so, Links for other sources which refute all your points  are in the sidebar https://www.reddit.com/r/EthDark/?st=J82CZXMI&sh=aa3090ad or posted on every maybe second or third page when another one of you who can’t read pops up and leaves their 2cents

Gully Bop

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:56:08 AM

ETHD MOD, you certainly have your work cut out for you on this one!
802529er

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:59:12 AM

ETHD MOD, you certainly have your work cut out for you on this one!

I sure do hence the hardline approach to dealing with the community!

We thank everyone who takes the time to read the thread and the many responses from myself and the DEVs, we hear your concerns and are making sure we do our best to address them quickly!

Tshredz

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:03:28 AM

ETHD SCARES PEOPLE!

The dev has been addressing the concerns of the community and will update with progress soon.

If what we're saying makes you experience Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt, that's up to you.  I'm not hear to spread anything, just to share due diligence for investors.

2. ETHD is the same code attempting to launch yet again, with a slightly new logo and story
3. No code has been released (or likely written) by this dev, showing that their product is a fork with a changed logo and name
4. The name EthereumDark has nothing to do with Ethereum, and appears to be using the name and logo to benefit from confusing people
5. Whitepaper was quickly pulled back because it was so poorly written and assembled that it was embarrassing to the project
6. Whitepaper was unspecific about the technology, essentially promising buzz words like anonymous transactions, masternodes and smart contracts
7. Whitepaper describes the release of a new coin, meaning the dev will fork another coin in order to gain this functionality
8. Whitepaper claims the value of the coin is in the tight supply, which most will agree with
10. Top 10 addresses own 63.5% of the share of coins, and top 50 own 93% of share
11. Devs are selling shares on exchanges, as the volume from the airdrop alone can't account for the supply
12. Abi18 account hasn't logged in for over 24 hours, despite that they are supposed to be completing airdrop #2
13. Abi18 account rarely shares any substantial information, allowing fanaticism to grow and people to speculate about the project's value
14. If you're here because you think the word Dark is cool, you need to look deeper, but you probably didn't read this far!

Now, that doesn't mean you can't profit from this situation.  I understand that a coin in tight supply with a market cap of only $1m could go up quite a bit with the right marketing, and from the size of this thread clearly the airdrop has been a successful marketing campaign.

All I'm saying is that I wouldn't be buying these coins and holding for the long run, thinking this is the next ETH or BTC.  Only investors ready to move quickly when the music stops should be buying this.  You'd better have nerves of steel (steal) if you're spending your own money.

Different ETHD coin

Stay Shredded
802529er

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:04:45 AM

ETHD SCARES PEOPLE!

12. Abi18 account hasn't logged in for over 24 hours, despite that they are supposed to be completing airdrop #2
13. Abi18 account rarely shares any substantial information, allowing fanaticism to grow and people to speculate about the project's value
14. If you're here because you think the word Dark is cool, you need to look deeper, but you probably didn't read this far!

Different ETHD coin

I wouldn’t bother trying to point out the issues, they know there wrong they just don’t care at this point.

toandanchucong

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:07:22 AM

i hope we have  airdrop #3  soon , when i  maybe  join .
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:12:52 AM

ethereumdark has been playing good in coinexchange and im sure a lot of people has been profiting with the waves in the market that corresponds from the emotions of the community. This quite a good game.  Wink
micromaxim

Activity: 245

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:26:09 AM

people who something like the coin. get out of the branches if you did not get free coins it does not mean that it is bad. the alarmists out of here!!
mavee33

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:31:35 AM

I got the coins finally.... patience pays! thanks dev!!
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:32:08 AM

is coinexchange the only exchange for ethereumdark as of this moment? or there is another exchange available?
you can check on coinmarketcap. coinexchange and nova is 2 exchange support ethd
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum-dark/#markets

is coinexchange the only exchange for ethereumdark as of this moment? or there is another exchange available?

Check the wiki in the sidebar https://www.reddit.com/r/EthDark/?st=J81JXTYK&sh=b6a02700 for exchanges and more info

thanks you for all of your help mates. i was just thinking that ETHD is already added to a new exchange than on coinexchange and novaexchnage.
and im also waiitng for the next airdrop. Smiley

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
Krakatoa87

Activity: 113

Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:50:27 AM

Brilliant post! There's a lot of other concerns but I'm too lazy to add them now!
Will keep sharing this post until we got real answers from the Devs.
PS: there was never legit answers for all those concerns, if someone tells you it already been answered ask him to prove it!

I add this because my buddy 802529er forgot to answer it!

You’ll continue to be burried because your questions have been answered within these 255 pages, if you can’t go threw to find those answers, or judge the responses from the community and devs that’s up to you.

Your complaint is that there’s no answers or updates yet on every page I post a giant update Post so people like yourself who don’t read the page before can actually get some information.
Well, actually I have read most of the pages here (around 2/3 at least, sometimes I'm just too lazy to go through numerous page of only "great work dev" messages), and I never found a legit answer for all the legimitate answers of people who are skeptical about this project.
I don't care about updates, they are all empty, just talking mainly about airdrops, exchanges and a WP which a lot of people have already seen the quality, nothing substantive.
I've tried the reddit too but didn't found anything more than here.
But please, prove me I'm wrong!

Signed by the guy who’s spent 40 pages answering your questions over and over and is insulted by the thought of a “lack of communication and answers”
And who are you, please? Are you the dev? Or one of the suposedly 3 of them? A relative? Are you paid to do that? Is this just a coincidence you resgistered here just a few hour before the first ANN from the dev? Less than 3 hours after the dev registered himself?
I want answers from the so-called dev which is so busy with airdrops that he didn't came on the forum for more than one day now.

You’ll be reported for spamming and low quality posts if you continue your act of not getting answers when your just too lazy to find them for yourself.

Continue to spam questions that have been asked and answered you’ll be reported for spam.
Feel free to report me, I'm not spamming and only doing constructive posts, I'm sure moderators will agree with me. You can give me red trust if you want too, I can't care less, won't change my convictions and my perseverance to get the truth.
I'm not the one which posted many dozens of time the same message...  Roll Eyes

So, yes, I will continue and the many PM I got supporting me prove me I'm right.  Wink

Btw: awesome work dev!!!!!  Grin

802529er

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:58:48 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 03:28:12 AM by 802529er

Brilliant post! There's a lot of other concerns but I'm too lazy to add them now!
PS: there was never legit answers for all those concerns, if someone tells you it already been answered ask him to prove it!

You’ll continue to be burried because your questions have been answered within these 255 pages, if you can’t go threw to find those answers, or judge the responses from the community and devs that’s up to you.

Your complaint is that there’s no answers or updates yet on every page I post a giant update Post so people like yourself who don’t read the page before can actually get some information.
Well, actually I have read most of the pages here (around 2/3 at least, sometimes I'm just too lazy to go through numerous page of only "great work dev" messages), and I never found a legit answer for all the legimitate answers of people who are skeptical about this project.
I don't care about updates, they are all empty, just talking mainly about airdrops, exchanges and a WP which a lot of people have already seen the quality, nothing substantive.

Signed by the guy who’s spent 40 pages answering your questions over and over and is insulted by the thought of a “lack of communication and answers”
And who are you, please? Are you the dev? Or one of the suposedly 3 of them? A relative? Are you paid to do that? Is this just a coincidence you resgistered here just a few hour before the first ANN from the dev? Less than 3 hours after the dev registered himself?
I want answers from the so-called dev which is so busy with airdrops that he didn't came on the forum for more than one day now.

You’ll be reported for spamming and low quality posts if you continue your act of not getting answers when your just too lazy to find them for yourself.

Continue to spam questions that have been asked and answered you’ll be reported for spam.
Feel free to report me, I'm not spamming and only doing constructive posts, I'm sure moderators will agree with me. You can give me red trust if you want too, I can't care less, won't change my convictions and my perseverance to get the truth.

So, yes, I will continue and the many PM I got supporting me prove me I'm right.  Wink

Your doing nothing but showing people how stupid you are and how ineffective fear is.

If you can’t read the previous 255 pages you don’t get to claim that you haven’t seen the answers to those questions even though it’s been answered many times.

You’ve been reported once and will continue to be reported.

Many members of the community will also be doing so as they too are fed up with seeing you unintellectual people ask the same thing and scream that it hasn’t been answered.

I’m the community manager and that Post is there for idiots like yourself who can’t read, so when they complain that there’s no updates from the devs or he’s hiding, or complain that they didn’t get there coins or didn’t know to not ask for them, they are prewarned and can be delalt with swiftly.

You’ve received zero PM’s I’m guessing and are attempting to spread more FUD.

It’s okay, we will remember people like yourself who stood back and threw shade while the rest of the community progressed forwards and saw the profits and benefits from doing so

ETHD Is stronger then any one person, It is a community, an unbreakable community.

#Team ETHD

Krakatoa87

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:06:36 AM

Hello 802529er Dev, how many are you in your head?

The first whitepaper was created by a member of the community pulled the wrong logo from the wrong twitter, simple mistake.
Who is this member, I remember there were a lot of pages where you said the 3 Devs weren't able to answer questions because they were too busy writing whitepaper.

Await the white paper but if you read page 1 of this thread it touches on some of the basic privacy features
Where? Did you read 1st page?

While some of it might be riding on the success of Ethereum, it’s also because we envision Ethereum like features and function with privacy and faster speed, We believe we can deliver on these ideas and turn them into something that becomes as common place at Ethereum.
For a name to be successful it should be recognizable and instantly put the thought of ETHD knto their minds.

When people say Bitcoin Dark where does your mind go? Anonymous Bitcoin.
That’s the same takeaway we want people to have with ETHD
You keep saying we, so you are one of the 3 dev?

ETHD SCARES PEOPLE!

It happens a lot when it's a scam or when people don't get answer (it's too easy to say take a look it's already been said in one of the 250 pages, when it wasn't).

If you don’t read page one and then post complaints about the distribution or other things covered on page one, you’ll be reported to the mods and to your signature campaign managers, We are done answering the same question over and over on EVERY SINGLE PAGE
It have been touched multipled times but never get answered, prove me I'm wrong!!!
Lol not a fine tactic to try to attack people who ask questions, especially when you threat someone without signature to report to his signature campaign manager  Grin
You are done not answering questions you should say, all you do is eluding them.
You should do a FAQ:
Q1: blablabla
A1: Already been answered, search.

Q2: blablabla
A2: Already been answered, search.

Q3: blablabla
A3: Already been answered, search.

Every single one of your “statements” have been relayed before and addressed over the previous 255 pages.
LIES!

You won’t receive another response until you’ve done so, Links for other sources which refute all your points  are in the sidebar https://www.reddit.com/r/EthDark/?st=J82CZXMI&sh=aa3090ad or posted on every maybe second or third page when another one of you who can’t read pops up and leaves their 2cents
LIES!
Which links by the way? The one that point to this thread? To the empty website? To social networks?

I wouldn’t bother trying to point out the issues, they know there wrong it's a scam they just don’t care at this point.
lol

people who something like the coin. get out of the branches if you did not get free coins it does not mean that it is bad. the alarmists out of here!!
I may be one of the only one here that never asked for an airdrop, maybe I should have, I could have had some money in this pump and dump scheme, would have repay a little for the time I spend denouncing this scam.

Krakatoa87

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:11:08 AM

Your doing nothing but showing people how stupid you are and how ineffective fear is.
You're doing nothing but eluding questions and threaten those who ask them...

802529er

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:12:26 AM

Hello 802529er Dev, how many are you in your head?

The first whitepaper was created by a member of the community pulled the wrong logo from the wrong twitter, simple mistake.
Who is this member, I remember there were a lot of pages where you said the 3 Devs weren't able to answer questions because they were too busy writing whitepaper.

Await the white paper but if you read page 1 of this thread it touches on some of the basic privacy features
Where? Did you read 1st page?

While some of it might be riding on the success of Ethereum, it’s also because we envision Ethereum like features and function with privacy and faster speed, We believe we can deliver on these ideas and turn them into something that becomes as common place at Ethereum.
For a name to be successful it should be recognizable and instantly put the thought of ETHD knto their minds.

When people say Bitcoin Dark where does your mind go? Anonymous Bitcoin.
That’s the same takeaway we want people to have with ETHD
You keep saying we, so you are one of the 3 dev?

ETHD SCARES PEOPLE!

It happens a lot when it's a scam or when people don't get answer (it's too easy to say take a look it's already been said in one of the 250 pages, when it wasn't).

It have been touched multipled times but never get answered, prove me I'm wrong!!!
Lol not a fine tactic to try to attack people who ask questions, especially when you threat someone without signature to report to his signature campaign manager  Grin
You are done not answering questions you should say, all you do is eluding them.
You should do a FAQ:
Q1: blablabla
A1: Already been answered, search.

Q2: blablabla
A2: Already been answered, search.

Q3: blablabla
A3: Already been answered, search.

LIES!

LIES!
Which links by the way? The one that point to this thread? To the empty website? To social networks?

I wouldn’t bother trying to point out the issues, they know there wrong it's a scam they just don’t care at this point.
lol

I may be one of the only one here that never asked for an airdrop, maybe I should have, I could have had some money in this pump and dump scheme, would have repay a little for the time I spend denouncing this scam.

Did you see how small I made your text in my reply?

That’s about how much people care about your FUD.

It’s okay, just accept the fact that some people will pass on ETHD, those people will be easily forgotten.

But what won’t be forgotten is where you were when you had the chance to change your life, how different things could of been if you’d chosen not to spread FUD,

ETHD is dedicated to seeing the goals of the project to fruition, regardless of people like yourself

802529er

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:15:15 AM

You're doing nothing but eluding questions and threaten those who ask them...

If you’d spent 5 days answering the same questions over almost 100 pages in which you’ve had everything under then sun thrown at us, you’d be taking a hardline approach with people like you also.

Just look around, your the only only dedicated to spreading lies and FUD , rather then read this thread fully and come to the realization that your pathetic attempts to derail the ETHD train have failed throughout the thread and will continue to fail.

Your making yourself look so bad, because there’s members here who HAVE read the entire thread and know how stupid your argument is.

MUGOmugo

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:16:56 AM

i am waiitng for the round three of airdrop..
 any announcement regarding to that?
802529er

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:17:32 AM

i am waiitng for the round three of airdrop..
 any announcement regarding to that?

Will be announced shortly!

blockchainwarrior

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:24:42 AM

If you can’t read the previous 255 pages you don’t get to claim that you haven’t seen the answers to those questions even though it’s been answered many times.

You’ve been reported once and will continue to be reported.

Many members of the community will also be doing so as they too are fed up with seeing you idiots ask the same thing and scream that it hasn’t been answered.

I’m the community manager and that Post is there for idiots like yourself who can’t read, so when they complain that there’s no updates from the devs or he’s hiding, or complain that they didn’t get there coins or didn’t know to not ask for them, they are prewarned and can be delalt with swiftly.

You’ve received zero PM’s I’m guessing and are attempting to spread more FUD.

It’s okay, we will remember people like yourself who stood back and threw shade while the rest of the community progressed forwards and saw the profits and benefits from doing so

ETHD Is stronger then any one person, It is a community, an unbreakable community.

#Team ETHD

I believed in this coin, but my opinion.. if you want to be "as big as Bitcoin and Ethereum" then I would ignore trolls, and especially wouldn't call community members names like stupid or idiots, because if someone screenshot that it could be bad for your public image, AND us investors as well..
802529er

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:26:15 AM

I believed in this coin, but my opinion.. if you want to be "as big as Bitcoin and Ethereum" then I would ignore trolls, and especially wouldn't call community members names like stupid or idiots, because if someone screenshot that it could be bad for your public image, AND us investors as well..

Ehh, this community needs to be dealt with a heavy hand, if you show tolerance for trolls and FUD it allows them to continue on with their bs.

Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: