Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:52:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416533 times)
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 08:34:34 AM

There is no white paper yet. Am I missing something? Why all the interest? FOMO?

Still no answer to this question Sad
Soon there will be an answer to this question, everyone is already engaged in this Wink
PaulMM

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:35:13 AM

UPDATE: We have a major announcement coming in the next few days. Stay tuned.

Wow, dev come back to announce there will be an announcement... So dark!  Shocked

While you are here, I'm curious how can you explain there is actually almost 300 000 ETHD on sales order just on https://www.coinexchange.io/ Huh

You should try to be more discreet when dumping your accounts!  Cheesy

BTW, there's also a shit load of questions waiting for an answer from you, just go through the 250 pages to find them (or tell your dogs/alts to do it).

I totally agree with you. I don't understand how people can be so ignorant. Everyone seems to think that any crypto will go the moon and getting free coins will bring them lambo's without having to do anything. What a wonderful life that would be.

Also funny that Abi comes back after two days of absence, has a vague announcement that an announcement will be coming, and everyone is happy again. People don't even know his (her?) real name and blindly believe what is being said. Half the people who were happy about Abi's announcement was probably Abi himself who runs multiple accounts. I wouldn't be surprised at all.

And also, the mod of this thread, 820xx (whatever his name is), should be a bit more professional about dealing with the concerns. Saying it has been discussed in the previous 255 pages or whatever is rubbish. You better act like a mod, go through the pages, write down the concerns and hand them to Abi so he can answer them. Clearly you know nothing about the project and you're not helping in any way taking the concerns of the community away.

Paul, to be honest if any of you had raised a single concern that isn’t in the white paper we would of done that.

Just so everyone knows

The devs will remain anonymous, coming into a currency that offers anonymity and demanding the identity od the developers  is insulting

You are given anonymity

I am

And so are the developers

If they decide to change this in the future it’s their decision,
 I’d prefer EVERYONE BE ANONYMOUS

Many users can accepts the answers we have provided over the thread, A very small group cannot

You are confusing two types of anonymity. Look at other anonymous cryptos like Verge, Dash, ZCash, etc - all their teams are on the website. Anonymity is not about keeping the team anonymous (why would you do that?!?!), but making sure transactions are. If the team is unknown, you are clearly hiding something. This is a MAJOR red flag in crypto land.

No, this is the MAJOR difference between those cryptos like you stated and EthereumDark.

This is in your opinion a red flag, in many other users it’s the key driving force behind true anonymity.

Now you're just being silly and it makes no sense. USERS want to be anonymous and quite frankly don't give a rat's ass about the anonymity of developers. Why would users care about that?

Like: "oh yeh, ETHD is so awesome because I have no idea who made it. But I trust them anyway"
pv94420

Activity: 252
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:35:30 AM

Good news I hope  Wink

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
vfalla

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:35:47 AM

What a shady project, team and pump and dump scheme. News will release soon!! ?Is this pump dump scheme
I stay away

802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:36:21 AM

Wow, dev come back to announce there will be an announcement... So dark!  Shocked

While you are here, I'm curious how can you explain there is actually almost 300 000 ETHD on sales order just on https://www.coinexchange.io/ Huh

You should try to be more discreet when dumping your accounts!  Cheesy

BTW, there's also a shit load of questions waiting for an answer from you, just go through the 250 pages to find them (or tell your dogs/alts to do it).

I totally agree with you. I don't understand how people can be so ignorant. Everyone seems to think that any crypto will go the moon and getting free coins will bring them lambo's without having to do anything. What a wonderful life that would be.

Also funny that Abi comes back after two days of absence, has a vague announcement that an announcement will be coming, and everyone is happy again. People don't even know his (her?) real name and blindly believe what is being said. Half the people who were happy about Abi's announcement was probably Abi himself who runs multiple accounts. I wouldn't be surprised at all.

And also, the mod of this thread, 820xx (whatever his name is), should be a bit more professional about dealing with the concerns. Saying it has been discussed in the previous 255 pages or whatever is rubbish. You better act like a mod, go through the pages, write down the concerns and hand them to Abi so he can answer them. Clearly you know nothing about the project and you're not helping in any way taking the concerns of the community away.

Paul, to be honest if any of you had raised a single concern that isn’t in the white paper we would of done that.

Just so everyone knows

The devs will remain anonymous, coming into a currency that offers anonymity and demanding the identity od the developers  is insulting

You are given anonymity

I am

Many users can accepts the answers we have provided over the thread, A very small group cannot

You are confusing two types of anonymity. Look at other anonymous cryptos like Verge, Dash, ZCash, etc - all their teams are on the website. Anonymity is not about keeping the team anonymous (why would you do that?!?!), but making sure transactions are. If the team is unknown, you are clearly hiding something. This is a MAJOR red flag in crypto land.

No, this is the MAJOR difference between those cryptos like you stated and EthereumDark.

This is in your opinion a red flag, in many other users it’s the key driving force behind true anonymity.

Now you're just being silly and it makes no sense. USERS want to be anonymous and quite frankly don't give a rat's ass about developers being anonymous or not. Why would users care about that? LOL

Like: "oh yeh, ETHD is so awesome because I have no idea who made it. But I trust them anyway"

Your one user, don’t speak for what we all want please

802529er

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:37:25 AM

What a shady project, team and pump and dump scheme. News will release soon!! ?Is this pump dump scheme
I stay away

Read back yourself and decide, the devs are dedicated to proving people wrong and making ETHD everything that it can be!

802529er

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:38:16 AM

An excellent currency I look forward to a new strong exchange, good luck !!!
Yes, a strong coin, we all look forward to taking the coin to the moon Smiley
We are a strong community and we will make ETHD stronger. Let's all follow ethd on twitter, reddit and telegram.

WE ARE STRONG BECAUSE OF THE COMMUNITY

#TeamETHD

csy39365

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:39:34 AM

I know the ICO but I feel EthereumDARK is a good coin, I came across the site quite easy to see and provided enough information needed. On the road is also quite good support multi-language.Hi hope one day it will be on the polo or bitttrex. Wish the team to develop successfully. I will keep track of this coin regularly
bityinvestor

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:40:23 AM

Ok another scam coin... moving on...
Ligrev

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:40:38 AM

@802529er

You are the Community manager in here and you are very active and posting alot of stuff, however, I dont know how the other guys feel, but I think a Community Manager should first not call the Community names and be secondly not be overly Hyped (newcomers could get the feeling of shilling).

Greetings

I started setting people straight at 100 pages, because I believe in this coin, then was asked to be apart of ETHD because I’d been answering questions and pointing people to the previous pages.

Enter page 250 and there are two kinds of user, ones who read the thread, and ones who don’t.

I have respect for one of those groups of people.

Let me ask this, how many people can accurately answer how many developers there actually is?

First let me say i dont want to spread FUD here, the following are FACTS.

1. You keep saying that the concerns, questions and statements have already been answered on the last 250 pages, which is wrong!
2. You say the concerns, questions and statements are beiing answered in the WP...there currently is no WP.
3. Dont randomly accuse people of not reading the thread, I read almost the whole thread and thats why I know, many of the concerns, questions and statements have NOT been answered

Why the hell cant the "newer" Crypto-Community in a certain Project cant deal with constructive criticsm or questions? This is so counterproductive and the reason why I sold my ETHD (with a large profit btw, if anyone cares...).

Again, I am not saying this coin is a shitcoin, I am just saying there ARE certain points which should be cleared up, because what everyone who already bought,
bought thin air in the form of a good project IDEA.

Ofc there is a chance ETHD is "GOING TO MOON", but not in this way, when any concerns are just declared FUD...

Just my 10 cents

Greetings
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:41:01 AM

An excellent currency I look forward to a new strong exchange, good luck !!!
Yes, a strong coin, we all look forward to taking the coin to the moon Smiley
We are a strong community and we will make ETHD stronger. Let's all follow ethd on twitter, reddit and telegram.

So basically FOMO. Risky, but will pay of for those willing to take the risk and adopt early I suppose. Good luck.
jennal

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:41:48 AM

Can you explain more about real world usage of the coin? It purpose why it is different from Ehterium in terms of tehcnology besides the PoS system?
ethereumDARK - so with DARK - I think dev will focus on anonymous, private transaction, many way to protect our indentify

So I should relly on "I think..." wow?Smiley)) I wouldnt invest with such shady answer, noone know nothing about this coin usage..haha
PaulMM

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:44:14 AM

Wow, dev come back to announce there will be an announcement... So dark!  Shocked

Just so everyone knows

The devs will remain anonymous, coming into a currency that offers anonymity and demanding the identity od the developers  is insulting

You are given anonymity

I am

Now you're just being silly and it makes no sense. USERS want to be anonymous and quite frankly don't give a rat's ass about developers being anonymous or not. Why would users care about that? LOL

I noticed you reply to arguments you can't win in either one of two ways:

1. You say it's been covered before in the previous 250 or so pages or in the Whitepaper
2. You say that "you're just one user so don't pretend to speak for all of us"

I honestly think you have no idea what you got yourself into and that you're probably not much older than 17
802529er

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:44:16 AM

Can you explain more about real world usage of the coin? It purpose why it is different from Ehterium in terms of tehcnology besides the PoS system?
ethereumDARK - so with DARK - I think dev will focus on anonymous, private transaction, many way to protect our indentify

So I should relly on "I think..." wow?Smiley)) I wouldnt invest with such shady answer, noone know nothing about this coin usage..haha

There’s no ICO, just airdrop so no investing sorry!

Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 08:45:14 AM

Why is this coin fraudulent? As for me, it has all the parameters for further growth and advancement
cryptotum88

Activity: 379

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:46:40 AM

Will the devs stay Dark as the coin Smiley ?

Anyway good job team!
802529er

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:47:02 AM

Just so everyone knows

You are given anonymity

I am

1. You say it's been covered before in the previous 250 or so pages or in the Whitepaper

I honestly think you have no idea what you got yourself into and that you're probably not much older than 17

Seriously how many developers are there Paul? It’s mentioned in this thread, if you’ve read it then it shouldn’t be a problem to answer that.

2. You are, out of the 100k viewers and all of the commenters it is a small group of you repeating the same thing over and over.

802529er

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:49:07 AM

Why is this coin fraudulent? As for me, it has all the parameters for further growth and advancement

It’s just how they decide who gets lambos and who doesn’t.

There isn’t always enough to go around, some people miss out not because they didn’t have a choice , simply because they didn’t take the chance

PaulMM

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:51:47 AM

Wow, dev come back to announce there will be an announcement... So dark!  Shocked

You should try to be more discreet when dumping your accounts!  Cheesy

Just so everyone knows

The devs will remain anonymous, coming into a currency that offers anonymity and demanding the identity od the developers  is insulting

You are given anonymity

I am

Seriously how many developers are there Paul? It’s mentioned in this thread, if you’ve read it then it shouldn’t be a problem to answer that.

2. You are, out of the 100k viewers and all of the commenters it is a small group of you repeating the same thing over and over.

No worries. I can easily answer that question. There are 3 developers. Don't worry, I read ALL the pages.

ABI is probably the abbreviation of the first letter of their names. Anton, Boris and Ilya and 18 is their combined IQ...

Anyway, I'm out. Clearly this discussion will go nowhere, issues are not addressed and the moderator does a shitty job. Good luck everyone! Sell now before it's too late
Ligrev

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:53:22 AM

It’s just how they decide who gets lambos and who doesn’t.

There isn’t always enough to go around, some people miss out not because they didn’t have a choice , simply because they didn’t take the chance

See, this is exactly what I was trying to say by: It looks like you are shilling this coin...
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: