Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:00:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416534 times)
Rawrrr

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:07:21 AM

BitcoinDark is not related to Bitcoin. It is a fork. EthD will be on erc20 / ethereum. I am pretty surei thought i read that on the current WP. Alot of coins do this. Making a placeholder coin. I am sure the devs chose the coin were on right now for a reason. Also that being said. Even if the devs ran off with some money ethd would still be around. It would still gain in price. Looking at the graph the beginning was a big gain and then dump. This happens almost everytime a currency comes out. Then it is now gradually going up. I am not a shill, this very well could be a flop or scam. But every coin could become a scam at any time the biggest holders leave, price plumits people will say scam no matter. I am invested.
CHANCES MAKE CHAMPIONS.
blockchainwarrior

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:14:28 AM

major announce come on!!!! hurry up abi18!! Smiley

Is the announcement supposed to be today?

Keep tuned on the twitter and here and you’ll know soon enough

Stayed up til 2 am with no announcement, and woke up today with no announcement.. smh
"Soon" is very relative. There can be an announcement today, tomorrow or in a week. I would not hold my breath.

Well then a respectful response to my question of whether it was going to be today (which was yesterday) would have been no it will not be today.. so we could go about our lives!

At this point I don't care about some suprise annoucement anymore.. We have all been patient while being strung along, and at this point I think we would rather just have an estimated time for the whitepaper.. Like a week, a month, a year?

This project is starting to feel scammy, because what kind of team does not release any dev names or a whitepaper, and then keeps telling people "it will be soon" day after day. (And I am well aware of the first "white paper" you guys released that was crap)

It really doesn't make sense why you would play so much games with all of these people interested in your project.. If you really want it to grow, and not just be some pump and dump.

I can understand if you have a marketing strategy, but what kind of strategy involves stringing people along, and not only wasting their time by making them think it will be "today", but you play this game like it will be today every single day (with a many todays passing), and vilify the people who are trying to get real answers..

I will check back periodically over the next couple of days, but if I don't have a good damn answer or AT LEAST a better time frame (like 48 hours or 2 weeks/mo) then I am done with this project until it you guys can stop playing games.

First we don't need your opinion and you are also trying to get some airdrop. Then if you feel that this is scam go to other thread make a topic then feel free to.leave this thread. You don't need to convince people how this created. If you are an investor you are willing to wait. Do you have patience??? whitepaper takes time do you understand how to make a whitepaper? Let me think of this i know you have a point but your point is always asking and asking without any sense since the answers to your question have an answer.

Actually you don't make sense.. see it's funny you say I "have a point" because I do, and I am not even signed up for air drops nor have I received any.. I have bought all the ETHD that I have!

So to try and contradict me by accusing me of "wanting airdrops" when I clearly don't even care about them makes you look ignorant..
So if you want to RE- READ the entire post you will see that we have been led on and told a few days when it is NOW past a few days, and all we are told is "it will be soon" or "you will hear announcement shortly" GUESS WHAT.. Wake up tomorrow or next week and there wont be one!

802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:19:12 AM

major announce come on!!!! hurry up abi18!! Smiley

Is the announcement supposed to be today?

Keep tuned on the twitter and here and you’ll know soon enough

Stayed up til 2 am with no announcement, and woke up today with no announcement.. smh
"Soon" is very relative. There can be an announcement today, tomorrow or in a week. I would not hold my breath.

Well then a respectful response to my question of whether it was going to be today (which was yesterday) would have been no it will not be today.. so we could go about our lives!

At this point I don't care about some suprise annoucement anymore.. We have all been patient while being strung along, and at this point I think we would rather just have an estimated time for the whitepaper.. Like a week, a month, a year?

This project is starting to feel scammy, because what kind of team does not release any dev names or a whitepaper, and then keeps telling people "it will be soon" day after day. (And I am well aware of the first "white paper" you guys released that was crap)

It really doesn't make sense why you would play so much games with all of these people interested in your project.. If you really want it to grow, and not just be some pump and dump.

I can understand if you have a marketing strategy, but what kind of strategy involves stringing people along, and not only wasting their time by making them think it will be "today", but you play this game like it will be today every single day (with a many todays passing), and vilify the people who are trying to get real answers..

I will check back periodically over the next couple of days, but if I don't have a good damn answer or AT LEAST a better time frame (like 48 hours or 2 weeks/mo) then I am done with this project until it you guys can stop playing games.

First we don't need your opinion and you are also trying to get some airdrop. Then if you feel that this is scam go to other thread make a topic then feel free to.leave this thread. You don't need to convince people how this created. If you are an investor you are willing to wait. Do you have patience??? whitepaper takes time do you understand how to make a whitepaper? Let me think of this i know you have a point but your point is always asking and asking without any sense since the answers to your question have an answer.

Actually you don't make sense.. see it's funny you say I "have a point" because I do, and I am not even signed up for air drops nor have I received any.. I have bought all the ETHD that I have!

So to try and contradict me by accusing me of "wanting airdrops" when I clearly don't even care about them makes you look ignorant..
So if you want to RE- READ the entire post you will see that we have been led on and told a few days when it is NOW past a few days, and all we are told is "it will be soon" or "you will hear announcement shortly" GUESS WHAT.. Wake up tomorrow or next week and there wont be one!

we thank those who can be paitence while waiting for updates on airdrops and more, please check the medium posts for more information and any new updates

https://medium.com/@TeamETHD/ethereumdark-developer-update-1-ff443880d3b2

https://medium.com/@TeamETHD/ethereumdark-community-update-1-68f47e736406?source=linkShare-fe49c24ec73b-1506599813

#TeamETHD

zaxneydox

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 04:22:58 AM

BitcoinDark is not related to Bitcoin. It is a fork. EthD will be on erc20 / ethereum. I am pretty surei thought i read that on the current WP. Alot of coins do this. Making a placeholder coin. I am sure the devs chose the coin were on right now for a reason. Also that being said. Even if the devs ran off with some money ethd would still be around. It would still gain in price. Looking at the graph the beginning was a big gain and then dump. This happens almost everytime a currency comes out. Then it is now gradually going up. I am not a shill, this very well could be a flop or scam. But every coin could become a scam at any time the biggest holders leave, price plumits people will say scam no matter. I am invested.
CHANCES MAKE CHAMPIONS.

How do usually developers who move into another coin ensure that their initial investors (in this case, us) are not in the loss when they're doing a coin swapping? Like in the WP that I read, the coin swapping will be done at a ratio of 2:1, meaning we'd get 1 new coin for every 2 ETHD that we have. What if say, people are valuing the new coin less than twice the price of current ETHD? Is there such event that it happened?

I'm guessing eventually the balance would go to 2:1, but leading up to that, some price difference might occur.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:37:52 AM

Hey, i was reading your update blog and i came across this point "Please make sure to add screen shots and have other proof as well, so that we do not send payments to an impostor." can you tell me what screenshot should I provide and what proof will you require?

Thanks

BINTEX

Powered by,
802529er

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:43:49 AM

Hey, i was reading your update blog and i came across this point "Please make sure to add screen shots and have other proof as well, so that we do not send payments to an impostor." can you tell me what screenshot should I provide and what proof will you require?

Thanks

Depending on what your submitting screenshots of you logged into the platform your claiming the work for, so twitter BCT ect so we can see that’s your account and any other screenshots or links of the work you’ve done Smiley

JamzGoezHamz

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:44:11 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 04:55:19 AM by JamzGoezHamz

Quote from: blockchainwarrior

Let me get this straight.

So by delaying some updates it mean it's " scam " for you ? Hun ?
So a one month old coin  is supposed to give the Air Drop to all members at the same time, same second too may be, or else it's " scammy " ?

You know what scam is, it's someone who sold you something & took your cash away without giving you anything, ETHD didn't get any cash from you or from anyone else, actually they were giving you FREE AIR DROP (aka FREE CASH) for your lazy ungrateful ass (you & people who think like you).

This whining becoming like shit in this thread, you cry about something you're supposed to get it for FREE lol, unbelievable you people how you think.

I truly wish that DEV stops the Air Drop for now & make it so god damn hard to get so people like you vanish forever & never see them in any Air Drop coin here in BCT.

Ansi, while I don't think this is a scam coin, I CAN understand the thoughts behind the "scam" warnings a few people have been posting about recently. Assuming the posters shouting scam never invested their own money into this coin, then they haven't lost money (like you said). However, their point isn't that this is a scam because they lost money. Their point is that while it's unlikely, it is 100% possible that a cunning ICO creator can use airdrops and hype to boost their coin's value and popularity up until it reaches a point where they can sell their shares for a nice profit. A small amount of people here (NOT ME) feel that the investors are avoiding paying out airdrop 2, and prolonging the wait for airdrop 3, so that they can gradually sell off their shares without dumping the price. If they sell 100000 shares at 0.60 USD per share all at once, after selling 20,000 shares the price would be like 0.20USD, and they still have 80,000 shares left to sell but can only do it at 1/3rd the value now. However, if they sell 100 shares every 30 minutes or every hour, over the course of several days/weeks, the value should remain around 0.60 USD, providing maximum profit. Finishing airdrop 2, as well as giving out airdrop 3, would greatly increase the number of coins in circulation. This would result in a *temporary* drop in value. Some people speculate that this is why they are postponing finishing the prior airdrop and the start of the upcoming one, so that they can (in theory) maintain this *potential* peak value of 0.60 until they finish selling off.

Is this what's really happening? I highly doubt it. I trust these developers and I respect their desire for anonymity.

But is it still reasonable for some people to be paranoid? Absolutely.

One thing that might solve this issue, is if the people who receive their late payout for airdrop 2 in these upcoming days would post on this forum that they just received their tokens. This would allow the community to witness the progress that's being made. Another way the developers could show progress is if they posted the number of unfilled airdrop 2 claims still remaining. They could then follow this up with "X unsolved claims remaining" every couple days as they worked through them.

That being said, thank you to everyone on Team EthD for all of your hard work. I'm looking forward to what's coming, with patience.
802529er

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:03:20 AM

Quote from: blockchainwarrior

Let me get this straight.

So by delaying some updates it mean it's " scam " for you ? Hun ?
So a one month old coin  is supposed to give the Air Drop to all members at the same time, same second too may be, or else it's " scammy " ?

You know what scam is, it's someone who sold you something & took your cash away without giving you anything, ETHD didn't get any cash from you or from anyone else, actually they were giving you FREE AIR DROP (aka FREE CASH) for your lazy ungrateful ass (you & people who think like you).

This whining becoming like shit in this thread, you cry about something you're supposed to get it for FREE lol, unbelievable you people how you think.

I truly wish that DEV stops the Air Drop for now & make it so god damn hard to get so people like you vanish forever & never see them in any Air Drop coin here in BCT.

Ansi, while I don't think this is a scam coin, I CAN understand the thoughts behind the "scam" warnings a few people have been posting about recently. Assuming the posters shouting scam never invested their own money into this coin, then they haven't lost money (like you said). However, their point isn't that this is a scam because they lost money. Their point is that while it's unlikely, it is 100% possible that a cunning ICO creator can use airdrops and hype to boost their coin's value and popularity up until it reaches a point where they can sell their shares for a nice profit. A small amount of people here (NOT ME) feel that the investors are avoiding paying out airdrop 2, and prolonging the wait for airdrop 3, so that they can gradually sell off their shares without dumping the price. If they sell 100000 shares at 0.60 USD per share all at once, after selling 20,000 shares the price would be like 0.20USD, and they still have 80,000 shares left to sell but can only do it at 1/3rd the value now. However, if they sell 100 shares every 30 minutes or every hour, over the course of several days/weeks, the value should remain around 0.60 USD, providing maximum profit. Finishing airdrop 2, as well as giving out airdrop 3, would greatly increase the number of coins in circulation. This would result in a *temporary* drop in value. Some people speculate that this is why they are postponing finishing the prior airdrop and the start of the upcoming one, so that they can (in theory) maintain this *potential* peak value of 0.60 until they finish selling off.

Is this what's really happening? I highly doubt it. I trust these developers and I respect their desire for anonymity.

But is it still reasonable for some people to be paranoid? Absolutely.

One thing that might solve this issue, is if the people who receive their late payout for airdrop 2 in these upcoming days would post on this forum that they just received their tokens. This would allow the community to witness the progress that's being made. Another way the developers could show progress is if they posted the number of unfilled airdrop 2 claims still remaining. They could then follow this up with "X unsolved claims remaining" every couple days as they worked through them.

That being said, thank you to everyone on Team EthD for all of your hard work. I'm looking forward to what's coming, with patience.

Thank you for your kind words and I’ll do my best to answer some of the things you’ve highlighted.

The response for airdrop 2 was overwhelming and we will look into doing something along the lines of what you mentioned with updating the % remaining from Airdrop 2, rest assured majority of entry’s have been sent and it’s the remain portion that is pending completion.

The logical thing for the developers to do if this was indeed a scam would of been to cash out as much as possible at $0.90 cents, even if you apply the dropping price as it’s sold off and only accounted for the developers shares being liquidated, you can see that the scam exit point has passed, while the above method would allow for slightly increased profits the time required and the effort isn’t imo worth it and not what you’ll typically see with hit and run scams.

I thank you and the users who are able to understand the devs wish for anonymity for you, me and themselves and it’s something that will continue to be a pillar and driving force behind ETHD.

Rest assured feedback like yours is taken on board and will be crucial to ETHD Progressing further, the more the commmnity assists with the development of ETHD the more we will all benefit

#TeamETHD

Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:22:43 AM

some people could be shouting scam as an intimidation mechanism to force for the 3rd aitdrop announcement to be made soon or scare holder to dump, and maybe other might just think so, well for me, am here holding every ethd i have received.
802529er

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:41:27 AM

some people could be shouting scam as an intimidation mechanism to force for the 3rd aitdrop announcement to be made soon or scare holder to dump, and maybe other might just think so, well for me, am here holding every ethd i have received.

We won’t announce third airdrop until it’s ready, the same goes for updates, the whitepaper ect, mistake where made by rushing things so we won’t do that again

spinnycat

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:20:26 AM

Whatsup Ethdarkers, too much red writing above in this thread lets lighten it up.

I like the colour Blue

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
tingemoto56

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:43:43 AM

Website looks good Smiley Shocked Cool
metalhead1994

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:44:45 AM

Brace yourself Bittrex is coming.
Based on what information?
Just wait it out mate, we'll be on there in a few days.
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:57:45 AM

You were  correct . They are just making and spreding fuds in order to give the 3rd round right away and make people who have received ETHD from 1st and 2nd round to dump it.
802529er

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:59:24 AM

You were  correct . They are just making and spreding fuds in order to give the 3rd round right away and make people who have received ETHD from 1st and 2nd round to dump it.

Funniest thing is during the last 3-4 days of it the price has held strong and shown great support at current levels, those who are patiently waiting out updates have our thanks and gratitude

Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:04:48 AM

just wondering what if those newbies that spreading a FUD can possibly use their own main accounts and said that right here.stop hiding under newbies account and something funny. we all know what FUD want. the DIP. i would love to buy more ethd at cheap price.
poolminer

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:33:40 AM

well, nothing news for airdrop #3  Huh Huh Huh
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:39:54 AM

can ethd team update some newest info ? Grin good work
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:41:05 AM

well, nothing news for airdrop #3  Huh Huh Huh
keep patience man,  Grin Grin Grin Grin
802529er

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:43:14 AM

can ethd team update some newest info ? Grin good work

Stay tuned for updates which will be posted shortly!

Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: