Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:02:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416521 times)
jhhansen

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:03:59 AM

i can create a token with a max supply of 10. that doesnt mean its worth anything. development is huge and these guys have a great potential on their hands if they execute it correctly.

Can I buy two? Please? And then we PoS the hell out of them.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 02:23:32 AM

i can create a token with a max supply of 10. that doesnt mean its worth anything. development is huge and these guys have a great potential on their hands if they execute it correctly.

Can I buy two? Please? And then we PoS the hell out of them.

well they are incredibly rare so youll have to give hella money to get them. especially so if your name is mellorbo666 ^^

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
blockchainwarrior

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:56:10 AM

Hello
3rd phase of airdrop still alive? May I get coins?  Roll Eyes

When will be the next airdrop? I heared that many contributors and members who claim a free ETHD is happy as the coin is going up its price. I want to join on the next airdrop if ever there is.

Your best bet would be to actually read the 1st page fully, and then some of the last pages, and all info about airdrops would magically appear.

But - I'll sum it up for ya:

The 3rd airdrop (out of 4) will be announced here, on Reddit, on Medium, on Twitter, and probably written in the sky with airplanes by some crazy dudes, as soon as they are ready.

Until then, people should stop asking about the same thing on every. single. page.

LMAO I don't understand why people that keep asking about the airdrop just
purchase some ETHD It's faster and helps ETHD grow. Cool

What are we even growing here?

Does anyone know..

Don't worry BIG ANNOUNCEMENT in a few days!!!!

They say... and in a week when people forget or give up they'll start it all over.. BIG ANNOUNCEMENT SHORTLY!!! (But weeks pass and nothing)

Impatience is an annoying trait. Things are still being worked out. That's why the announcement hasn't been made yet. If you don't see any value in the coin, why don't you sell your ETHD and move on? The rest of us are very happy with the coin and we don't mind waiting.

I was waiting for a snowflake to whine about that.. And patience has nothing to do with it.

There is a difference between them saying we are working hard on a white paper and waiting week after week for that..

But when the ETHDTEAM says BIG ANNOUNCEMENT in a few days and weeks pass with nothing.. Then something is obviously off and they need to plan their announcements better so as not to lead people on and provide improper expectations.

I dont understand why you waste your time complaining and trying to discredit the project. Why dont you do something productive with your time that will actually be beneficial to yourself instead of coming on a board of a project you dont believe in to try and stir up trouble?

Just a thought Wink

Actually because I believe in the project is why I am still here.. I ask important questions to things that obviously make no sense. So do not try to twist my words or intensions.

^^^ I actually agree with him here. "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT IN A FEW DAYS" was poor wording, and it's partly to blame for the annoying posts. It doesn't imply something tangible is being worked on. To many, it implies a random event is going to happen. Possibly an event which took little work to set in place, if any work at all. If they had said "IMPROVED WHITE PAPER IN A FEW DAYS" there would be far less annoying posts because while it's long past "a few days", no one wants another rushed white paper and if it isn't done then it isn't done. It's tangible so it's easier to have patience.

EXACTLY.. I don't mind waiting a year if the project is going to be done right!

I'm just tired of looking on here week after week seeing "Big announcement in a few days!" and nothing ever comes..
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:24:19 AM

Hello

When will be the next airdrop? I heared that many contributors and members who claim a free ETHD is happy as the coin is going up its price. I want to join on the next airdrop if ever there is.

Your best bet would be to actually read the 1st page fully, and then some of the last pages, and all info about airdrops would magically appear.

The 3rd airdrop (out of 4) will be announced here, on Reddit, on Medium, on Twitter, and probably written in the sky with airplanes by some crazy dudes, as soon as they are ready.

Until then, people should stop asking about the same thing on every. single. page.

Does anyone know..

They say... and in a week when people forget or give up they'll start it all over.. BIG ANNOUNCEMENT SHORTLY!!! (But weeks pass and nothing)

Impatience is an annoying trait. Things are still being worked out. That's why the announcement hasn't been made yet. If you don't see any value in the coin, why don't you sell your ETHD and move on? The rest of us are very happy with the coin and we don't mind waiting.

I was waiting for a snowflake to whine about that.. And patience has nothing to do with it.

There is a difference between them saying we are working hard on a white paper and waiting week after week for that..

But when the ETHDTEAM says BIG ANNOUNCEMENT in a few days and weeks pass with nothing.. Then something is obviously off and they need to plan their announcements better so as not to lead people on and provide improper expectations.

I dont understand why you waste your time complaining and trying to discredit the project. Why dont you do something productive with your time that will actually be beneficial to yourself instead of coming on a board of a project you dont believe in to try and stir up trouble?

Just a thought Wink

Actually because I believe in the project is why I am still here.. I ask important questions to things that obviously make no sense. So do not try to twist my words or intensions.

^^^ I actually agree with him here. "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT IN A FEW DAYS" was poor wording, and it's partly to blame for the annoying posts. It doesn't imply something tangible is being worked on. To many, it implies a random event is going to happen. Possibly an event which took little work to set in place, if any work at all. If they had said "IMPROVED WHITE PAPER IN A FEW DAYS" there would be far less annoying posts because while it's long past "a few days", no one wants another rushed white paper and if it isn't done then it isn't done. It's tangible so it's easier to have patience.

I'm just tired of looking on here week after week seeing "Big announcement in a few days!" and nothing ever comes..

You whine an awful lot and yet you have the nerve to call someone else a snowflake? I'm thinking that you're projecting.  Wink

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
crypt0kid

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:29:18 AM

Is it my turn to post and wonder where the announcement is? Lol jk this thread is some good comedy relief though. So they underestimated how long it would take to deliver a proper whitepaper, why get

so upset at this fact? It certainly wont be the last time somebody promises something in this space then delivers a little later. Get used to it because honestly that is life too, delays on delays.

LOL, there is a lot of comedy in this thread. Between people begging for free coins and complaining, it's like comic relief. The announcement might not be about the white paper. It might actually be about something else. Personally, I'd rather the devs take an extra week and deliver a good white paper than to throw together a crappy one in one day.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
poolminer

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:30:38 AM

Who are the winners??  Huh Huh Huh

"★5% Lottery program. 4 winners per week. (Program length 156 weeks. Award amount = 336 coins per winner)"

btw i'm still waiting for Abi18
https://i.imgur.com/ozKjHQX.png
freedos

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

life is hard, dont make it more harder

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:32:57 AM

sorry to bring this up, could you dev clear first the 2nd round airdrop before go to 3rd airdrop please ?
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 03:35:30 AM

Hello

Does anyone know..

Just a thought Wink

You're just tired or you have no patience to wait for it. It is a few days and not a 2 to 3 days that's why the dev said it in a few days for the ETHD supporters to not expect what exact day is it. I don't know if what's wrong in your mind you are always focusing and targeting the downside or negative side for all we know we are waiting for announcements and not arguing when it will be or there's a big announcement it isn't a big deal to argue and keep of bashing.
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:56:11 AM

How to participate in Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, ) Bounties?
dabumt

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:57:50 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 05:14:30 AM by dabumt

Who are the winners??  Huh Huh Huh

"★5% Lottery program. 4 winners per week. (Program length 156 weeks. Award amount = 336 coins per winner)"

btw i'm still waiting for Abi18

I remember that too. Whats now @abi18? Hasnt replied here for ages.. god i hope that this is a real project with a good team ..
imbest

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:20:28 AM

Looking forwards to airdrop 3 Smiley
\
There will be no airdrop anymore as they didn't distribute coins in airdrop 2 .
GröBkAz

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:27:45 AM

\

Team does distributed coins in airdrop 2.
you might be late to party.
802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:29:26 AM

\

Team does distributed coins in airdrop 2.
you might be late to party.

Airdrop two is still being sent out, Please read the links below for more info

https://medium.com/@TeamETHD/ethereumdark-developer-update-1-ff443880d3b2

https://medium.com/@TeamETHD/ethereumdark-community-update-1-68f47e736406

#TeamETHD

zubbz

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:45:09 AM

I just wanted to give my 2cents since everyone is.......now I'm pretty new to crypto as a whole and after reading, reading and reading i made a few investments in some coins. i have made a few losses from buying/selling coins when i shouldn't have or buying well into the pump......well you get my drift normal newb mistakes. The one thing i have learnt from all the reading and the screw ups....this also goes the same for everyday life is have Patience. Why does everyone want everything yesterday? Shiiiiii the Dev said announcement in a few days......thats relative to how the person reading understands it. it could be two days or fifty days but hey it it exactly that!!!A FEW DAYS. Do people want a 100x profit in a day?? People this coin is not and never will be BTC. It is a new coin and from how it has performed lately it does have some potential. We just have to believe NOT SHIT ON IT!!! If you want to make any progress how about give the Dev some ups not bag on him every chance you get?

Every second person on here are asking "where are my god damn coins"Huh Do people not read what the dev have been saying? Don't ask or you won't get them. SIMPLE. Read the first page with the announcements and you will get all the info you need.

This to me seems like a good potential coin, but like i said I'm no expert I'm just a newbie so I'm wrong more than I'm right but hey I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum has a damn shit load more common sense than most people since you all are into crypto a lot earlier than most of the world population.

I don't mean to offend anyone but I'm just trying to "Dump" some sense into you. Have patience people and you will be rewarded and hey if you don't end up making the money you were after then shiiii it aint the end of the world. Be ready to make some losses before you can actually make some good bling.

Devs thank you to you all. you are doing a great job and well done for recognising your down sides and mistakes. Most people wouldn't even admit to the faults and here these guys are working hard to give US a better product.

Peace out.
Bakscher

Activity: 770

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 06:20:55 AM

Is going to improve the coin, at first strong and now begins to let its position
trade-sa-to-shi

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 06:32:30 AM

EthereumDARK added to Tradesatoshi https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=ETHD_BTC

Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:37:35 AM

Goodnews! another exchanges list ETHD, Still waiting for Bitrex to unload my hoarded coins in the past 3 weeks.
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:44:22 AM

Grin Grin Grin needn't voted by member  Grin Grin
x-road

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:44:53 AM

Yap...ETHD live on tradesatoshi now....
802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:46:09 AM

Thank you!!!!

Happy to be listed on more exchanges and more to come soon!

#TeamETHD

Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: