Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:52:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20492 times)
charlenedave

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:59:15 AM

Bitcoin is a digital form of currency, it is held electronically. In other words, there's no individual in politics can have an authority to take over it, which is one of the advantage of bitcoin. There's no third-party interruptions, only the users of bitcoin can do the transaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:10:04 AM

bitcoin is a first digital currency on the world so it is used by most of investors all around the world. it also has advatages like it can used for trading and exchanging into money, it is also untraceable when transactions, fast when compared to banks. it has contributed to change and encrease an entire aeconomy.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:11:57 AM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

bitcoin is currently one of the most popular types of digital currencies that some major countries have legalized, with bitcoin actually we simplified in digital transactions, for short-term investments bitcoin one of the right choices until now
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 03:36:56 AM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Yes, I totally agree for what you have said except for the fact that "it also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries". Unemployed people who are actually participating in this forum still remains unemployed. Receiving payments/rewards from the bounties here doesn't mean that you're actually employed, you're just being payed for the services that you offered from the campaigns, and it is not gonna be forever that you will be payed here, sometimes you're going to encounter some issues of being not payed or you'll take so long before you can get registered from another campaign. If people want to get out of the label "unemployed" then they should find some actual job for them with consistent payment/income.
Bakote16916

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:16:27 AM

only slightly reminiscent of those who do not know what bitcoin is, bitcoin is a virtual currency different from the conventional currency if the conventional currency is prone to counterfeiting. Bitcoin can be done transacting through electronic devices such as computers. With bitcoin can also generate unemployment income. Indirectly by its existence, bitcoin can reduce the unemployment rate in every country and with the presence of bitcoin they can work using a computer or smartphone by finding or collecting bitcoins. I think it's excess bitcoin
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:00:06 AM

The advantage of bitcoin for me is it gives me an additional income to sustain the needs of my family. I agree with you it also gives a job to  jobless because I have known friends who don't have job and now enjoying the salary they'd got upon working here in bitcoin. Aside from all of this,bitcoins' advantage is having transaction privately and could send money all over the world with minimal fees anytime faster than bank transactions.Bitcoin is not also affected by economic inflation.

yup, with active in bitcoin, especially in this forum, I also can add income for living expenses. Another advantage is that transactions using bitcoins are very secure and transparent, without intermediaries.

Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:12:12 AM

There are many advantages of bitcoin, for me the first advantages of bitcoin is giving many benefits, like that we can earn some money at first but if we will be stay long in bitcoin we can earn many money, and here in bitcoin we can learn to control our time and then we can able to save our money in the future, and the next advantages of bitcoin is helping unemployed person to have a alternative business.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:35:48 AM

There are many advantages of bitcoin, for me the first advantages of bitcoin is giving many benefits, like that we can earn some money at first but if we will be stay long in bitcoin we can earn many money, and here in bitcoin we can learn to control our time and then we can able to save our money in the future, and the next advantages of bitcoin is helping unemployed person to have a alternative business.

Yes right, I think the greatest benefit of bitcoin is profitable, now bitcoin becomes the main choice of investment so worthy user is very worth our choose. with great benefits it can improve everyone's economy.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:39:25 AM

For me one of the biggest advantage of bitcoin is that it is our money online which means it can provides as safety and assurance from getting harm or kidnapped by persons who is very fund to people who likes to carry a huge amount of cash in hand it also an assurance of our money getting store online given that we have maintain a tight and very protective security system no can touch or get it but as owners of bitcoins.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
tigervn

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:56:35 AM

Bitcoin is the first coin in the crypto world. The amount of bitcoin is very little and is increasingly losing. The current bitcoin trade is the trend of the world. After many hard fork, the current bitcoin is very good.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:06:59 AM

For me the advantages of bitcoin is helping many kinds of people who are supportg or following it, like me i am a student who are dreaming to graduate with the help of bitcoin, And there a many kinds of people who are supporting bitcoins because they can earn money using it, and thats one of the advantages, and the other advantages is by bitcoin you can have a homebase job even you are a student, housewife, any kind of people can study and do it.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:55:51 AM

Just for me, the advantages of bitcoin is it gives motivation for all people who are using it, just like me before when i dont know bitcoin im just a student who are always busy on using social media but when i knew bitcoin, and when i knew whats the benefits i will get and when i also known that i can earn money using it, i became motivated to work hard for it. So thats the advantages, bitcoin gives us motivation and bitcoin give us a chance to be the best on who we are.

laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:58:26 AM

There are so many advantages of bitcoin..help to make money to sustain the basic needs of people..reduces the number of unemployment in the society..gives us extra source of income..big opportunity to invest more money and make more profit Kiss Smiley Smiley
Active0303

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:59:41 AM

I see many advantages of bitcoin,It can be an easy money to many of the users.Bitcoin can change a person's economy for the better, certainly bring a positive impact for everyone.
RedWingsGrinder

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:00:56 AM

The main advantage is presenting and spreading blockchain technology around the world
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:08:37 AM

In my own definition bitcoin have so many advantages like it help to the people who are not employed to pursue to make money on their own hand and hardworking ....bitcoin is making some invesment and money ..through the use of bitcoin

exactly once. bitcoin is indeed a very profitable place for all of us, because we can get it all without having to get out of the House. Just to be able to get an advantage we should be able to analyze and want to work in advance to do an analysis. If you already know and understand about the bitcoin will surely benefit. So bitcoin it depends how we do it.
 Profits in the bitcoin also depends how we did a game inside. If we are not consistent and rely solely on the strength of others then everything will end in a loss.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:17:34 AM

There many advantages when a person uses bitcoin. One of the great advantages is being able to earn it. We all know that it's value becomes really high at times. So, this is a good thing for it's user. Also, the utilization of bitcoin for many activities such as shopping, gambling, etc.
nurulbd

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:37:26 AM

Its advantages depands on how to  you uses.I think bitcoin has manay advantages for every uses. They earn money and solvence your life.
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:48:09 AM

We all know that bitcoin is the first world’s decentralized digital crypto currency and somehow it fade a lot of criticism. But everyone around the globe realizing that this can be the great way in earning and use it in other digital payments. We also have here some of  the different advantages using bitcoin. First, it is private that anyone cannot tracked and identified any bitcoin transaction. It also has freedom, no limit of sending , paying to other unlike the normal ones link bank. And plus it is non-inflationaty. It is us who can make bitcoin more successful in the future. We just need some dedication if we choose bitcoin.
Tantalala

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:48:29 AM

Bitcoin is a flexible payment method; prices are lower due to the lack of numerous intermediaries; it's simpler and more convenient to use than a credit card. With BTC you do not have to write the card number, the holder's name; Those who use bitcoin will not have credit card fees and can transfer these savings into their pocket.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: