Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized  (Read 201375 times)
gscotch

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:38:02 AM

I love and hate this coin. Works well like should be, but sometimes pain in ass with chainsplit or sentinel

As I know all coins based on "dash" origins have the same problems

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 18jZ6btV5gwh58tCq2gKVvHVVeHqRrtAVX
WarrenP

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:12:48 AM

The explorer seems to be down currently. Not sure if there is a chain problem or if the problem is with http://www.explorerz.top/

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
BadAstroZA

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:40:01 PM

Hey - newcomer here. I am sure this has been asked a lot but 77 pages is a bit much to trawl through for one question:

The wallet says that it is recommended we use a new receiving address for each transaction. However, to mine with this approach seems unfeasible. How are people approaching this at the moment?

Just use an address and not worry too much, maybe change it up every now and then?
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:52:02 AM

Hey - newcomer here. I am sure this has been asked a lot but 77 pages is a bit much to trawl through for one question:

The wallet says that it is recommended we use a new receiving address for each transaction. However, to mine with this approach seems unfeasible. How are people approaching this at the moment?

Just use an address and not worry too much, maybe change it up every now and then?
If you dont want to follow the transaction hisoty of someone, for example, your friends, you should assign one receiving address for each friend. If not, you should use only one receiving address.

gscotch

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:53:57 AM

Guys, you can check the profitability of the coin at https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/

Thank you for the website, but I heard someone talk about chain splits? Are they right?

there were fork for Vivo yesterday

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 18jZ6btV5gwh58tCq2gKVvHVVeHqRrtAVX
orangegeuse

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:37:09 AM

I love and hate this coin. Works well like should be, but sometimes pain in ass with chainsplit or sentinel

As I know all coins based on "dash" origins have the same problems

Not true. Crown has no such problems with their systemnodes and masternodes. The Vivo setup is just...bad. Even with the sentinel scripts, you'll get a timeout once a day.
changesl

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:43:55 AM

Guys, you can check the profitability of the coin at https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/

Thank you for the website, but I heard someone talk about chain splits? Are they right?

there were fork for Vivo yesterday

My mns are working well.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:45:49 PM

Great Chart Gallery of Vivo on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/vivo/chart_gallery

Hi lebitusa, so what's your conclusion? It looks like the correction has already finished, so now it turns back right?
coinskeeper

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:26:12 PM

Maybe someone here have a clue.

Does anyone have idea how Nicehash was hacked?

First you have to know on which IP address is wallet? How they know that?

Second, you need a private key for sending coins from locked wallet. How did they get it?

And then main question, how we can protect our self?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
coinskeeper

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:28:05 PM

Hmmm...Not so much action here.
I don't want to spread FUD. But is this thread alive?
I see that dev was not online for 4 days.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Dead Things

Activity: 419

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:45:39 AM

Dev probably just obeying the if-it-ain't-broke-don't-fix-it principle.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:57:58 AM

Second, you need a private key for sending coins from locked wallet. How did they get it?

-it was hacked by their engineers key apparently.   the attackers gained access, scripted a way to consolidate the hot wallets, and sent it all out
-they know the IPs as there's server logs, but it dont matter, no smart hacker wouldn't be behind layers of phony ips, and this isn't going to any law enforcement big enough to follow Tor trails Sad
- i dont think they got the private key persay, but just root access to an account capable of sending out funds Sad  
- how can we protect ourselves? remember what our founder said:  "If you don't control the keys, you don't control the coins"
DONT trust your BTC ANYWHERE but under your own control at all times!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
coinskeeper

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:05:30 AM

-it was hacked by their engineers key apparently.   the attackers gained access, scripted a way to consolidate the hot wallets, and sent it all out
-they know the IPs as there's server logs, but it dont matter, no smart hacker wouldn't be behind layers of phony ips, and this isn't going to any law enforcement big enough to follow Tor trails Sad
- i dont think they got the private key persay, but just root access to an account capable of sending out funds Sad  
- how can we protect ourselves? remember what our founder said:  "If you don't control the keys, you don't control the coins"
DONT trust your BTC ANYWHERE but under your own control at all times!

Yeah, IP means nothing today. There are probably many ways to hide your trails.
The safest way for accessing VPS should be with encrypted key and not password.
At the end, your security level is based on how good are you in keeping your keys.

BHTeam

Activity: 336

https://www.crypto-coinz.net

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 11:21:35 AM

The latest Linux build 12.2.1 does not work anymore!
Even after building from source - all peers reject the node.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Crypto-Coinz  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Guides | Calculator | Currency Statsitics | Masternode Calculator | Monitor Creator
▬▬▬▬  HUSH  KMD  ZEC  ZCL  ZER  ZEN  XZC  BSD  BTCZ  SIGT  VOT  ▬▬▬▬
YakovArkh

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:02:52 AM

I see that VIVO is trading at https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-VIVO.htm this is good news, I hope this will help in the growth of the coin. Does anyone know what's with the official site? https://www.vivocrypto.com
AikaPool

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 07:31:00 AM

Please add new pool to OP: https://aikapool.com/vivo

peachcakey (OP)

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:41:30 AM

Hello friends!

Great news for mobile users! VIVO is now live on Coinomi! -  Official Coinomi Website

Coinomi is the most popular and secure multi-asset wallet - Available on Android and soon to be released in the AppStore.

Get your Coinomi wallet here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinomi.wallet

Join The VIVO Community & Social Media!

diepiphmt

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:17:56 AM

wow. Coinomi will help us to spread the popularity of VIVO out.
coinskeeper

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:48:24 PM

Hello friends!

Great news for mobile users! VIVO is now live on Coinomi! -  Official Coinomi Website

Coinomi is the most popular and secure multi-asset wallet - Available on Android and soon to be released in the AppStore.

Get your Coinomi wallet here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinomi.wallet

Join The VIVO Community & Social Media!

wow. Coinomi will help us to spread the popularity of VIVO out.

This is great news. Now we have to hope that price will go up! Smiley

RoccoSiffredi

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:55:56 PM

574 VIVO masternodes, which are active in the network, in total today. It is very impressive.
https://masternodes.pro/stats/vivo

Yes, truly impressive. How much does a masternode cost today, if you have to buy the necessary coins?

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: