Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:17:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [477] 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][PoSToken]First PoS Smart Contract Token[Lending Platform Available]  (Read 348252 times)
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:32:45 PM

or does he have no time to deal with the project? and dev can transfer the project to the community, to make the transition smoother?
can someone contact him directly?

We are still trying to get in touch with him, nothing now at the moment.

is it possible that i get less tokens if i wait longer then 3 months (90 days ) with staking? , wasn't aware off that

not exactly...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:33:01 PM

Why does pos dev like to come online on bitcointalk but won't bother to say anything here. Has his account been hijacked or maybe he has been kidnapped
The developer only online then logout again. what a shame for him. Waiting more than 2 month from his hibernation but i think its will be confirmed for forever hibernation offline.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:05:05 AM

or does he have no time to deal with the project? and dev can transfer the project to the community, to make the transition smoother?
can someone contact him directly?

I tried contacting him regarding my withdrawal from the lending platform, but sadly I never got a reply from him.

BINTEX

Powered by,
premiumproductss

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:19:34 AM

Hoopefuly I will have time today to create a telegram channel. I am looking for a team to revive this coin

theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:48:03 AM

Hoopefuly I will have time today to create a telegram channel. I am looking for a team to revive this coin

If anyone is planning a community take over they should start first on creating a new thread for POSTOKEN so we can move one from the mess of this thread. then open different socialmedia channels for additional communication.

Cheesy easier said than done, so i hope someone really upto the task.
premiumproductss

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

If anyone is planning a community take over they should start first on creating a new thread for POSTOKEN so we can move one from the mess of this thread. then open different socialmedia channels for additional communication.

here is a simply topic for now and a discord group to be able to have our own talks and discuss future plans - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3216605

here is a link to the discord channel - https://discord.gg/Pr9BWhd

i prefered to do a discord instead of telegram

theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:14:35 PM

here is a simply topic for now and a discord group to be able to have our own talks and discuss future plans - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3216605

Thanks for the link, this is a good start. I am not part of the airdrop but a good believer of the coin/token. The feeling holding a bag of useless coin is frustrating so i will help as much as i can.
premiumproductss

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:30:07 PM

Thanks for the link, this is a good start. I am not part of the airdrop but a good believer of the coin/token. The feeling holding a bag of useless coin is frustrating so i will help as much as i can.

i am not having so much free time at the moment being busy with some other projects, but asap i want to start working on it and i will need a team if there are people interested contact me via discord

cryptovagas

Activity: 341
Merit: 10

@cryptovagas

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:05:13 PM

project wont survive by just creating a new thread or discord, of course if these are really for project benefits,
it needs finding the dev, getting too many info, after that finding the new dev teams to re-start project

For Sale....
PM me!
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:58:34 PM

So is this new POStoken 2.0 going to happen, or not?  Can we finally have a real desktop wallet instead of having to buy ether to send POStoken around - this is annoying.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:27:38 PM

So is this new POStoken 2.0 going to happen, or not?  Can we finally have a real desktop wallet instead of having to buy ether to send POStoken around - this is annoying.
I dont know mate some member from community want to take over about this project and making for Postoken 2.0, Waiting for that hoping we have some new guys with have experience of blockchain technology want to take lead again this project

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:06:46 PM

I saw news about the creation of a potoken V 2 is this true !! Is the development by the original developer or there is a new team for development and if the latter what to do in the postoken v1?
lion2791

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:14:06 PM

Can i withdraw from the pos lending platform direct to the exchange pos token address of the exchange?
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:20:38 PM

Can i withdraw from the pos lending platform direct to the exchange pos token address of the exchange?

Yes you can, But based on the previous feedbacks regarding lending platform withdrawal everyone has been waiting for their withdrawal request to be processed. Everything about the lending platform has been on a complete stop.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:07:17 AM

i am not having so much free time at the moment being busy with some other projects, but asap i want to start working on it and i will need a team if there are people interested contact me via discord

Is there any plan what you will do about the tokens that are currently stuck on the PoS lending platform?

BINTEX