Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:39:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wanchain - Connecting blockchains to exchange value  (Read 79343 times)
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:54:58 PM

i been waiting to buy this coin for awhile. It does suck that the few i bought of delta can't be swapped. I hear the CEO bullshit ass excuse about keeping it fair, but if that was the intention then why did they utilize ETH token in the first place. Especially knowing the ease of transferring the token to a decentralized exchange.  They could have created a placeholder token on their platform that couldn't be accessed till the new wanchain coin is available and swapped.

No disrespect, but it was pretty much stated from the jump that EDelta tokens were no good.  Even if a placehodler token is made, there will always be some work around that scammers will try to make to sell the rights to that and people will lose their shirts that way.  Eth tokens weren't the problem, its the mentality of scammers and swindlers that is the problem, and as long as they can think up elaborate schemes people will get got.  It just so happens it was via EDelta this time.

No disrespect but i invested in Tezo and Exscudo and they all have placeholders and i don't see the scam involved if you buy someone's acct and they sign over the email associated to that acct to you. You will not lose the Tezo and Exscudo that you bought.

However, utilizing ETH token and blaming individuals that decide to sell their token early on a decentralized exchange( which they facilitated by using ETH token) and then blaming the buyer who might not have known about any prior statement is utter bullshit. And why the fuck wasn't the token locked if that was the issue.

Also, am not sure how selling a token you paid for during ICO on a decentralized exchange ( b/c it was made available for you to sell) makes you a scammer/swindler.

I think it makes you a scammer if you sold tokens because anyone who was in the ico was told lots of times that you should not buy or sell the tokens as they won't be swapped for wan coins later on. Unfortunately people who weren't in the ico and who bought them on ED may not have known this, so yes you are right, the tokens should have been locked to avoid any confusion.

I understand your position but they have always been very open about their approach so this should usually minimize the drama tbh!

If this drama is true it should have been avoided. Letting people purchase anything worthless on EhterD. is a very bad move. If they want to rescue the project they should present a rescue plan.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:50:28 PM

i been waiting to buy this coin for awhile. It does suck that the few i bought of delta can't be swapped. I hear the CEO bullshit ass excuse about keeping it fair, but if that was the intention then why did they utilize ETH token in the first place. Especially knowing the ease of transferring the token to a decentralized exchange.  They could have created a placeholder token on their platform that couldn't be accessed till the new wanchain coin is available and swapped.

No disrespect, but it was pretty much stated from the jump that EDelta tokens were no good.  Even if a placehodler token is made, there will always be some work around that scammers will try to make to sell the rights to that and people will lose their shirts that way.  Eth tokens weren't the problem, its the mentality of scammers and swindlers that is the problem, and as long as they can think up elaborate schemes people will get got.  It just so happens it was via EDelta this time.

No disrespect but i invested in Tezo and Exscudo and they all have placeholders and i don't see the scam involved if you buy someone's acct and they sign over the email associated to that acct to you. You will not lose the Tezo and Exscudo that you bought.

However, utilizing ETH token and blaming individuals that decide to sell their token early on a decentralized exchange( which they facilitated by using ETH token) and then blaming the buyer who might not have known about any prior statement is utter bullshit. And why the fuck wasn't the token locked if that was the issue.

Also, am not sure how selling a token you paid for during ICO on a decentralized exchange ( b/c it was made available for you to sell) makes you a scammer/swindler.

I think it makes you a scammer if you sold tokens because anyone who was in the ico was told lots of times that you should not buy or sell the tokens as they won't be swapped for wan coins later on. Unfortunately people who weren't in the ico and who bought them on ED may not have known this, so yes you are right, the tokens should have been locked to avoid any confusion.

I understand your position but they have always been very open about their approach so this should usually minimize the drama tbh!

If this drama is true it should have been avoided. Letting people purchase anything worthless on EhterD. is a very bad move. If they want to rescue the project they should present a rescue plan.

Tokens should have been locked really. Some ICO's do that, it would have avoided any confusion.

ZeroFiat

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:39:46 AM

Is there any OTC thread for $WAN? Cheers & thanks

Guess the answer is NO then... hmm 🤔🤔
kacakkipri

Activity: 350
Merit: 171

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

It might have been better to have the same tactic as the icon project. in the bull market, they could carry their tokens to the market as erc20 and then swap them.

In my opinion, it could have been a stronger rise in this way.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Noruka

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:28:55 PM

Tokens should have been locked really. Some ICO's do that, it would have avoided any confusion.

It is a rat move and nothing else. If people with less knowledge are automatically put at a disadvantage this project will go nowhere. You can't exploit the fact that those who didn't have a clue are going to be ripped off.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:46:15 PM

It is a rat move and nothing else. If people with less knowledge are automatically put at a disadvantage this project will go nowhere. You can't exploit the fact that those who didn't have a clue are going to be ripped off.

I agree its a scummy thing to do,  They should honor the tokens bought on etherdelta or innocent people who didn't know anything or going to lose their money.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:12:37 AM

are there estimated dates for WAN listing on exchanges already?
in which exchanges you plan to be lsited?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bthegreat

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:05:30 PM

WhenChain ?
Noruka

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:34:04 PM

I agree its a scummy thing to do,  They should honor the tokens bought on etherdelta or innocent people who didn't know anything or going to lose their money.

Definitely a difficult situation now that doesn't shed a good light on Wanchain. The crypto community will talk about this issue if they talk about Wanchain... It should really be solved as fairly as possible.
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:08:59 PM

WhenChain ?

ha ha exactly

BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:52:54 AM

I think the hype on this coin is already dead. I've heard that those people shifted to Fusion. Their promises of  that they will list on this date or that date just makes all their supporters disappointed and lose interest in the project.
wind111

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:55:24 AM

There are many similar projects as Wanchain, what is make your project different than others?
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:36:36 PM

There are many similar projects as Wanchain, what is make your project different than others?

No project is similar to Wanchain. Wanchain can be a copy of ETH code base. Then why reinvent the wheel ? Wanchain adds up unique features such as privacy smart contract. POS on ETH. Cross chain.

So excited!
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

I think the hype on this coin is already dead. I've heard that those people shifted to Fusion. Their promises of  that they will list on this date or that date just makes all their supporters disappointed and lose interest in the project.

You don't know what you are talking about if you think WANCHAIN is all about issuing coins and list on exchange for people to ride senseless waves. Wanchain is about rebuilding the finance. What is the use of market if the said purpose isn't realised? I believe they are using this whole time to fine-tune the platform and this is going to be the first project with perfectly working platform before trading start.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:04:09 PM

Wanchain indeed is pronounced "w(h)enchain".
At least one coin with name that makes sense.  Grin
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:51:37 AM

I love it!

I like the concept of WAN. It's a bold statement.
I also just saw this coin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3084150
I think it's worth having a look if it's true. Indirect competitor to WAN.
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:59:53 PM

I love it!

I like the concept of WAN. It's a bold statement.
I also just saw this coin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3084150
I think it's worth having a look if it's true. Indirect competitor to WAN.

Would have been good if you just posted the coin name instead of a link, wouldn't it?

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:11:52 AM

Feels like a lot of the hype that Wanchain built up in anticipation of an exchange listing is slowly deteriorating.  I like Wanchain just like most people in here, but from a pure investment standpoint, if Wanchain comes out priced fairly high I don't see the incentive to immediately invest in that over some of these other OBVIOUS market deals.  

I mean the only incentive I have is the idea that hype would cause a nice size pump, but in a market that is slowly bouncing downward that is really risky.  If it comes out priced too high, I wouldn't be shocked if Wanchain pulled a Zilliqa.  Zilliqa hit exchanges and has pretty much tanked slowly but surely ever since, it never had one of those patent crypto pump and dumps, just a dump.
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:22:54 AM

LATEST 87.54% _ 09-Mar-2018.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:31:27 AM

Tell me about your project in a nutshell
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: